• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™½π™΄πš†πš‚π™Ώπšπ™Έπ™½πšƒπš‚ -- Accepting

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Read

home

All

about

About

roles

It!

extra

• NEWSPRINTS

"Extra!! Extra!!"

Cover

home

β™‘coded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglowβ™‘

Last edited:
Awe I love Newsies 😭. Is there room for a journalist type character like in the movie/show or are you wanting to solely focus on the newsboys?
Oh! I noticed there was a show called Newsies, but this wasn't based off it- this was just based on Newsboys/Newsgirls in general. But maybe I should go ahead and watch the show :]
As for the characters, I'm open to new ideas! I just put the different ranks of newspaper kids cause they're the main focus of the RP.

Oh! I noticed there was a show called Newsies, but this wasn't based off it- this was just based on Newsboys/Newsgirls in general. But maybe I should go ahead and watch the show :]
As for the characters, I'm open to new ideas! I just put the different ranks of newspaper kids cause they're the main focus of the RP.
omg you haaaave to see it! There's a movie version and a recorded stage version, 10/10 for both! Haha, yeah I'll try and think of something fun.

omg you haaaave to see it! There's a movie version and a recorded stage version, 10/10 for both! Haha, yeah I'll try and think of something fun.
I'll put it on my list of things to watch! ^^
Great! I'll finish and post the CS as soon as more people show interest in this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back