• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Newfound Lands - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
it might be that Sylphy by mistake didn't tag you there so don't worry or that she forgot to put the link here but now it is here.
[Yes I'm assuming Sylphy is a girl, unless she tells me otherwise.]

it might be that Sylphy by mistake didn't tag you there so don't worry or that she forgot to put the link here but now it is here.
[Yes I'm assuming Sylphy is a girl, unless she tells me otherwise.]
Oh shoot- yeah, I had no idea the IC was up! Many thanks for letting me know Megi! 🙏:bishiesparklesr:
for the lore post, it's still a bit of work, I'm currently writing it in a doc on the cloud and I will just give it to Sylphy to read and confirm once its readable and has rhyme and reason.
Relatable, I'm workin' on some stuff for Aestir and the snow harpy tribes myself! (No promises on a due date tho lol) I sometimes use google docs too, but I'm using ma private workshop on RPN for this stuff atm.

im using the google docs since i can use it on the phone as well.
And since its lore about Tir Na Nog, its surrounding area, people and other stuff there, aka extender lore of the place.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Do you happen to use the daytime webpage? Maika's text colour is very potent on night version; a more diluted blue like #505EDA or #467BAA would be easier to read.

Loved her post though! Everyone's intros have been great so far (´▽`)

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Do you happen to use the daytime webpage? Maika's text colour is very potent on night version; a more diluted blue like #505EDA or #467BAA would be easier to read.

Loved her post though! Everyone's intros have been great so far (´▽`)
Oh, I didn't know it looks like neon on night mode lol. I will change it.

I was wondering about that. There weren't any on his CS and no mention of it in his post, I had to assume the worst!

Good to know he's still a bonafide member of the hat club. I look forward to seeing what hat he produces in the next post

I did yet another needlessly long post. I need to make sure there's enough words for everyone, people like being acknowledged.

No introverted cornersitters on my watch :angel3:

I don't know if I should describe his appearance vaguely or detailed in the post?
so for now i will keep writing the rest of the post and based on your opinions add the appearance description later

I don't know if I should describe his appearance vaguely or detailed in the post?
so for now i will keep writing the rest of the post and based on your opinions add the appearance description later
I personally love detailed appearance descriptions, not every post ofc, but at the beginning of a scene change, describing their outfits, hairstyles or any visible scars/wounds really helps me visualize a character in different scenarios (e.g. how they appear chilling in a tavern versus in a desert expedition). Also gives me things for my character to comment/examine IC, which is always fun.

Finally got that post out after going back and forth on things. Was hesitant to write a little prelude to Ruvo arriving at the campsite but decided to go with what I had to get his introduction to the scene done for others.

Finally got that post out after going back and forth on things. Was hesitant to write a little prelude to Ruvo arriving at the campsite but decided to go with what I had to get his introduction to the scene done for others.
It was a nice read bud, I enjoyed it.

It's a bit late for me to do anything tonight, but I'm hoping to get a post up tomorrow with a rough map of the area.

Megilagor Megilagor
Sally's description was great. Though he must be pretty nervous about meeting the group with that many bear puns lol.

RatKing RatKing
I love the prelude for Ruvo, it's very well written!

half-stomping and half-attempting-to-fly as she charged through the marsh towards her old companion. "YMIR!" Nanalee exclaimed excitedly, tackling Ymir into a giant feathery hug.
Ah yes, Ymir and her instinctive fear of harpies are going to have so much fun this next post

Sally's description was great. Though he must be pretty nervous about meeting the group with that many bear puns lol.
Well bear puns come out if Sally is either: Stressed, nervous, excited , happy or bored.
In this case he is nervous and excited.

i will be able to make a post tomorrow so until then i will gladly read what others will write.

I should probably do le 🅱️ost before I continue the inevitable pain of 'Ranked in Vidya'

I should probably do le 🅱️ost before I continue the inevitable pain of 'Ranked in Vidya'
I haven't actually clarified or considered much of what her Body/Lightning affinities actually do so should I just take free liberties with it? (I had some ideas which mostly focused around weapons/self augmentation as well as general lightning capabilities but I'll ask first)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back