• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Newfound Lands - Dark Marsh Expedition

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Nanalee Imphon | Of Spiritual Snow
A curious explorer with a love for battle, adventure and power | #97C5F7

• full
[Magic: 180 -> 175]
[Constitution: -10]

Watching the creature dangle by distorted, frozen limbs and hanging vines, Nanalee couldn't help but slowly hop on over as the battle was finalized. Peering at the creature more closely, she took a moment before stretching a talon, bringing the corpse to the floor before assuredly dissecting its [Insect Meat]. Her movements were slow and sluggish, almost to the extent that it irritated her, but with her vision slightly blurring, she maintained her patience. Realizing Alyssa had both registered and responded to her question, she casually turned back with bloodied findings in hand.

"That's awesome. Having multiple teachers is always fun. Helps a lot in creating your own style rather than just becoming an imitation." She mused smilingly, idly thinking back to her simpler days back home. The most predictable and boring to spar against tended to be those who learnt too rigidly, an observation she had made quite young. Though of course, there were always exceptions to any stereotype.

Alyssa's consequent question caught the harpy off-guard. "Eh?" Nanalee blinked confusedly before pondering, cocking her head to the side. She hadn't really consciously thought about her own state of being until now, since it was something they all had to endure and bear through anyway. "I might be struggling a bit, but nothing I can't handle just yet." She smiled reassuringly, turning to Ruvo as well as he mentioned a break. "I'm fine, I don't want to delay things." She scratched her head a little, thankful for the concern but unsure of how to reassure everyone. Fortunately, an idea quickly popped into her head.

An icy mist suddenly wafted from her free palm, encircling her body and cooling it down with a subtle glow. "See? I'll be fine. If anyone else needs help, I can share as well." She smiled happily with curved eyes as she looked back at everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back