• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Newer Roleplayer, Looking To Get into 1x1 Roleplay!

wereplatypus3

Head Rattler
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Garlic Knight, a 22 year-old relative newbie to the roleplay scene. I've been involved in a few group rps that fell through in the past, so I'm not totally inexperienced. Recently, I thought I'd like to try and get involved more in 1x1 roleplays, so here I am! This is my first created thread of this type, so please forgive a few inevitable mistakes. :xFsmile:

I'm not too strict on post length as long as we don't begin just sending one liners. I do try to mirror post length on that end. I'm also pretty lax on getting posts in, just let me know if you're going to be unable to post for an extended period of time, I'll understand. I'm not too eager to lay down any harsh rules or the like, but I thought I might just give a few preferences.

I'm mostly interested in playing with original characters, settings and plots! I've got a few ideas on that end but I'm open to further suggestions. I'm also very open to pretty much any type of pairing. I'm totally down for MxF, MxM, FxF, and any pairing involving those that lie betwixt. This doesn't mean that romance is a necessity with me, I'd also be up for a platonic rp as well. I'm also cool with OOC chatting, since that's really part of the fun of conducting one of these! Now for a few specifics:

Pairings and Groups (These don't necessarily have to be romantic pairings!):
Monster x Human
Orc x Elf
Witch x Witch Hunter
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Vampire x Human
Robot x Post-apocalyptic Human
Experiment x Scientist
Paranormal Investigators
Zombie Survivors
Superheroes
Bandmates

If you have any interest or even have any questions on anything here, feel free to reply to this thread or shoot me a message. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Are you up for one more? It’s (kind of) on your list. Figure Vampire x Witch would be fun?

Hey! I like that Robot x Post Apocalyptic Human thing. And you're fairly new to role-playing! Same here! I'm not sure if you have any qualms with role-playing with someone who's under 18, I understand if you do.

Last edited:
Hello! c: I’ll definitely be down to do a Vampire x Vampire Hunter rp (I actually have an idea brewing inside my head right now)

Im just gonna ask: do you rp spiderverse as any canon characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back