• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Newcastle (Open!!)

Characters
Here

Oliver Brewer

There was a laugh that escaped Oliver as he reached an arm out, wrapping it around his girlfriend's shoulders.

Nothing really made someone's day quite like hanging out with their super cool girlfriend at a super cool party. Yeah, Oliver wasn't totally sure how he'd actually ended up with Mikaela Ainsley as his girlfriend, but here he was. And he really, really liked her, even if her brother had kind of tried to intimidate him into breaking up with her, but Oliver had been real good and real strong and refused.

And he wasn't gonna let her brother do something to ruin his night. Nope, nope, nope, Oliver was here to have a good time with his girlfriend, although he was supposed to be the designated driver, and... also he wasn't really the type to get super messed up like... ever, he was heckin' sober, whereas Mikaela was... well, she was enjoying the night. Plus, Oliver was keeping a really good eye on her.

He gave her a little squeeze, and then let go of her, leaning away with his hands moving to hang loosely in his pockets.

"Are you having fun?" He asked as he backed away, tilting his head a touch as he looked down at her. Although he of course wanted Mikaela to have all sorts of fun, Oliver also wanted to make sure that she was... okay. Not overdoing it or something. "Do you wanna take a break or somethin'?"

mood
happyy

outfit
clothes

playing...
song title
by artist​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Mikaela

tags
Xed Xed

º º code by ditto º º

Mercedes Camus
dumb dumb

somewhere
happy birthday... to me
interactions

Ed, Justin, Amy, (mentions matty and stella)
hery hery Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Winona Winona

“Did you see the sign outside the store earlier? Is that why you’re here? It’s been on the window for a while now, but we’re still open to hiring, you know, if you’re thinking of applying here…”

They were still hiring.

This was perfect. Mercedes could get her parents off her back and spend as much time with Matty as possible– well as much time as the whole child labor law would allow or whatever. But that wasn’t really her concern.

“I was…” Mercedes trailed off, walking around the piano to look at the other various antiques that were shelved, her gaze lingering on a music box with one of those ballerinas in the middle. She had one just like it. “Uh, I was… thinking of applying, I mean…”

What if Mercedes gets the job and completely bombs it? Totally making the biggest fool out of herself and losing the job. Letting down her parents, and herself in the process?

Oh, who really cared about that?

What if he didn’t want her to apply?

Or… what if…

“You don’t really need a job, do you?” Matty said, catching Mer’s gaze when she looked up from the music box. “No, my parents are jus–” He cut her explanation short, causing Mercedes to blink in surprise.

“It’s not about them either, is it?”

“What?” She asked as Matty took a few steps towards her with a glint in his eye she’s never seen before and it was H.O.T.

“I know what this is really about, Mer…”

He was now standing in front of her, her heart was pounding, practically asking to beat and burst outside of her ribcage.

“You… do?”

He placed a hand under her chin and she let him, swallowing in anticipation of what was about to happen. This was like something straight out of a trashy romance novel! One of those with the shirtless eight-pack ab guys with the long hair.

He tilted her chin upwards and leaned in, Mercedes closed her eyes, feeling his breath on her lips while his own were inches apart of hers.

Holy fucking–

“Your stomach flu is doing better now?”

“Huh?” Reality hit her like the bus hit Regina George. Of course it wouldn’t be that easy. “Oh, uh… yeah! I’m good. Can’t say the same for my brother, though…”

Just wait till her therapist hears about this one, he’s probably gonna say that stalking her crush wasn’t a very healthy thing to do, but she wasn’t stalking! The sign was right there.

She saw an opportunity and took it.

What’s so wrong with that?

“So… is there like… a form I have to fill out or something? Or could I just be honest with you and say no, I have no prior experience.”

~
They spent the better part of the last ten minutes filling out a job application. Well… he filled it out and Mercedes just answered his questions.

“Skills? I… have really good people skills, can keep up an amazing convo, super good at… numbersorwhatever, so, uh, what are you doing next week?”

No, Mercedes didn’t have the guts to ask Matty on a date. Next week was her favorite day of the year. Minus Christmas because the presents were always nice even if she had to go through the boring parties.

Sorry, getting off track…

Next week was–

“It’s my birthday. I’m having like, this huge rager and it’s gonna be… super fun… so… you should totally come, if you want, I mean.”

For a second, there was a glint in Matty’s eyes—no, not that glint mentioned in the Wattpad daydream earlier. It was the kind that said he was pleasantly surprised that someone who’s been sincerely so nice to him was inviting him to her party, because that didn’t happen to him often.

He reeled himself back from impulsively saying yes.

“I would like to go,” Matty said, lazily spinning his ballpoint pen between two fingers, leaning against the counter. “But… I have my last physical therapy check-up next week. For my arm. And then I have to meet my aunt’s friend about my sports training schedule…” He stopped saying more. He wasn’t trying to make excuses, honest. “I’m not sure if I can make it to you party on time. Sorry.”

“Oh,” Mercedes said, failing to hide her disappointment.

There was a chime at the entrance. A few store employees, plus his uncle, were returning from their lunch break. Before he had to get back to work as well, Matty retrieved from his backpack a small clear plastic-wrapped package that was no bigger than his palm.

“It’s okay, there’s always next year. I hope your… therapy goes well…” The people who walked in momentarily distracted her when she returned her attention to Matty, Mer blinked in surprise and the sudden gesture.

He held out the bronze trinket to Mercedes. “I, um, found this after you told me you loved keychains last week. It was the only one I liked there.”

Early birthday present. It was the least he could do.

She couldn’t hold back her smile, (because who would even want to?) she ran her thumb across the keychain, and as much as she wanted to hug him– a hug for a silly keychain sounded like a bit much.

Mercedes wasn’t desperate here.

(Yes she was.)

"I love it, like, already the best gift I've ever gotten." Her phone began to ring, ding, and practically explode with messages from her parents. So they found out that her practice run didn't go so well.

Great.

Don’t worry about the hiring process, Matty mentioned before Mercedes left to wherever she had to go. She’d most likely end up getting the job the next day after a short interview with the owner. His uncle Orin was a pretty laid-back man despite having an ominous-looking ornament raven walking cane and an eyepatch. (It’s a very long, confusing story.)

A week later.

Dear me, happy seventh birthday.

I hope when you read this back, you’re like, thirty-two and married to Matty with at least two adopted kids (we’re not ruining our body with stretch marks, I mean, we’d have gorgeous kids, but come on. We’re gonna Angelina Jolie this shit up.)

Just minus the homewrecking stuff.

Unless Stella and Matty actually become a thing. Then i’m so down to become a homewrecker. We’re not gonna talk about Stella’s STD rumor, i feel horrible about it. How did i stoop so low?

Some would say i made a deal with the devil, but Valerie is not as scary as people think she is, she’s just a raging bitch. A bitch who’s helping me throw my party, because my stupid parents won’t allow me to have a party because i’m technically still grounded. Hello? It’s my damn birthday.

And her stupid engagement party, but who even cares about that, Jared is boring and she didn’t even properly introduce us, she didn’t even make me a bridesmaid

I would’ve made her my maid of honor (and Drake my best man, obvi–)

Oh, Drake and I made up.

Mercedes' eyes fluttered open to see Drake’s face close to hers.

“Happy Birthday!”

It was a best friend tradition neither of them were planning to break anytime soon, the police and handcuffs weren’t going to get in the way of that.

Arguments aside, Mercedes and Drake laughed it off, and she told him about the total rager that she had planned for the day. All for Valerie to completely void and replace her birthday ideas with her own, incredibly boring, classy, tea-party-esque plans.

“Don’t you want to wear something… a little more classy?” Deirdre spoke, clasping those horrid pearl earrings that Mercedes absolutely despised onto her ears.

“It’s an engagement party,”

“It’s my birthday party,”

“One is a major life event,”

“And you only turn seventeen once, mom–”

“Aren’t you excited? I can’t believe she’s getting married so young, although I wish it was your brother, I knew he would’ve found a way to mess that up, Valerie’s one of the best girls that I’ve ever…”

Sometimes i feel like my mother would rather have Valerie as a daughter. The kind of daughter who’d shower her with compliments and do as she says 24/7, would rather die than get arrested, and had best friends that she approved of, boyfriends that were handed to her on a silver platter and treated like…

Sometime in her Valerie rave, her mother had stopped and gave Mer a once-over.

“Absolutely not, with that much makeup you look like a–”

“Hooker?” Mercedes finished, an amused grin playing at her lips which was met with a disapproving glare.

“Take it off–”

“I’m not gonna have time to change!”

“Fine, just…” Deirdre sighed, shrugging out her white cardigan and handing it to Mercedes.

“But–”

“Put it on.” A hand wiped at Mercedes’s cheeks a bit roughly to rid an overused amount of blush.

I’m exhausted and it isn’t because my family tends to suck the life out of me either, they got me some like, jewelry and purses that i'd probably never wear, but i guess they were sorta cute? The real present would’ve been to see Donna with a bow taped to his forehead– but that didn’t happen.

Something tells me that’s never gonna happen.

Who knew working was so difficult? Mom and Dad were totally happy with my ability to get a job without their help, so i'm almost positive that i won't be grounded after today, but nevermind that. Do you know how early i have to wake up to make sure i look presentable enough for Matty?

EARLY.

And it’s summer! It's all bull but at least I get to make it up with some super sweet Matty-and-me time. speaking of summer, today was the best part of summer. Cake, presents and hot boys? Hell-fucking-yes.

My seventeenth was gonna be my best birthday yet.

~

This party blowed.

Mercedes was forced to listen as Valerie gave some boring speech about how great Jared was or something while Mer wandered through the house, mingling and talking to people she wasn’t even interested in keeping conversation with.

Her eyes landed on–

“Jerald, hi!”

No, she’s not sorry.

“Finally we could meet in person, sucks that it had to wait until after you two got engaged,” he didn’t even ask for permission before he proposed. Which… sure, he didn’t need her permission to marry Valerie.

Even if they were “basically not-sisters” she’s labeling them not-sisters because she’s still pissed that she isn’t a damn bridesmaid.

“But… it’s nice to meet you.”

What? Mercedes had manners.

Sometimes.

Jared was happy, and it showed. Yes it was a rare sight, but not impossible. He had to admit being here with Val was the sole reason because otherwise it was just another night of networking, wining, and dining. Knowing this was because he'd finally found his match was the only thing worth smiling about.

It almost faltered hearing the annoying false name uttered in his direction. He didn't even have to look to know who it was. He would actually, for the first time in his life, be pleasantly surprised to be wrong.

He turned to face the young girl…nope he was right, as always.

"You know everything happens in due time for a reason." He hummed. Normally he'd say the pleasure was his or some shit, but something told him he didn't really have to schmooze much with Mercedes, just not 100% piss her off because of whatever version of a friendship she had with Val.

"I'm glad you came out tonight…or were allowed. I'm still not quite sure what the whole story is with that. Also." He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small wrapped pink box with a pink ribbon, "Happy birthday." he extended it to her. What? He wasn't heartless all the time. It was technically for some ungodly reason her party too now.

“At least it’s some happy-ish reason and not over a funeral!” Mercedes beamed with a smile, (her humor was an acquired taste) besides, if Jared was going to marry Valerie, he needed to get used to her personality. Bridesmaid or not, Mercedes wasn’t going anywhere.

Much to Jarelie’s dismay.

(Jarelie? Like, a ship name or whatever? Like Merder, y’know, Meredith and Derek from Grey’s Anatomy? Iconic couple and Mer wasn’t even alive for the first few seasons.)

Jared pulled out a box with small pink ribbon, extending his birthday wishes and Mercedes’ smile widened. “Oh my gosh, you shouldn’t have, jk, since it’s my birthday you totally should’ve, but you have the honor of giving me my first present of the day-- besides the ones from my parents but everyone knows that doesn't count."

The blonde bounced on her heels in excitement, taking the box from him.

“Thank youuuuuuu,” She wasted no time opening it, placing the pink ribbon on a drink tray that passed them by. (Come to think of it, she should’ve grabbed a glass of champagne because she was gonna need it)

She opened the pink box to reveal…

Two, barely dainty… pearl earrings. Her smile faded but Mercedes fought to keep it up, it was the thought that counted– and if Jared here was going to marry Valerie, Mercedes needed to suck it up.

“My own–"

gag--

"pearl--"

gag--

"earrings!"

gag.

“Love them! Best brother in law ever. It’s gorgeous, great, beautiful,”

I hate them.

Mercedes caught sight of Ed, dangerously close to Justin and Amy and that just wouldn’t do. Mer didn’t even tell him the plan yet! What if Ed talked to them already? “Happy engagement, best wishes, hundred years of torture and happiness– I… gotta go talk to a boy, see ya, B-I-L.”

What if Edwin said no?

How would Mercedes spin this to work in her favor? It wasn’t like she had much boob to convince him with, next year she was bound to fill a C-cup with no trouble. That is, if god wanted to be her friend next year. This year they were practically frenemies, like the new hot girl in school vs. the existing hot girl in school.

(Yeah, Mercedes was the hot girl.)

She dusted off her dress and threw on a smile, “Ed! Hi! I’m so glad you could make it.” Mer said, glancing around the house that was filled with waiters, caterers, boring centerpieces, classy music and even worse outfits.

There were at least fifty girls and two guys here with pearl earrings. Think Jared would mind if Mercedes just threw these in the trash?

“So, this isn’t the rager I thought it was gonna be, but it’s fine! Because… it’s totally…” A couple passed by her and bee-lined to Val & Jared. “My… day…” She huffed, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face, hiding her disappointment by quickly changing the subject.

“Did you come here with anyone? Or…”

Please don’t say Nickie, please don’t say Nickie. That horrid perfect bitch could burn in hell with Satan in his minions for all Mercedes cared.

Was her reason for hatred purely jealousy?

Why yes, yes it was.

I don’t see why it’s your business though.

“You totally fit in though, not in like… a bad way, but in like… you don’t look like you’ll get dress coded by Val and her weird OCD crap.” That was probably an insult to people who had OCD, but it was her birthday, Mer was not taking anyone else’s feelings but her own into account.

Like Beyonce said like, probably once– in her dreams.

"Mercedes, you’re never gonna get anywhere if you don’t step on people first."

Amen.

If Nickie wasn’t here, her demonic spirit sure was, because her ex-boyfriend and Amy were heading their way and Mercedes didn’t prep Edwin whatsoever. This was gonna be bad, wayyyyyyy– “You’re my boyfriend,” Mercedes spoke hurriedly, hooking her arm through Ed’s and plastered a smile.

So why was she pretending that she was dating Ed?

You see, once upon three weeks ago or so, Justin had broken up with Mercedes… and her weird sense of logic to deem irresistible to Matty was to seem “broken up” about her breakup.

Newsflash;

It’s 2022, every girl is heartbroken over some guy and guess what? Other guys?! Don’t care anymore! Why did she binge watch so many 90s movies just for this to be reality? It wasn’t fucking fair. “Justin! Hey,” She greeted, waving towards Amy.

“This is…”

She cleared her throat.

“My boyfriend, Ed.”

There was a flash of movement in the corner of her eye and–

“What the holy hell–”

Was that Matty?! He came!? Sorry, no, no, no. It was Matty– talking to Stella. Forget Nickie, Stella was public enemy number one. The bane of her existence, the closet whore who was totally about to steal Matty!

“Uh, sorry, there was uh…” She swatted the air near Amy, coming up with whatever excuse her brain made up in the span of 0.5 seconds. “A… bee. Anyway, Justin, Ed, Ed, Justin, Amy…” Mercedes trailed off, shrugging.

Who cares about Amy?

“Love your… dress.” Mer said, momentarily distracted by Stella & Matty’s conversation across from them.

This party fucking blowed.
coded by natasha.

Jace West

There was something gloriously relaxing to Jace West about working at his store. Music was pumping over the speakers, his head was bouncing to the tune while he hummed the music quietly under his breath. Now, he wasn't one to listen to the radio, because hearing songs by the likes of his sister and Maggie and whoever else he'd grown up with always managed to give him a kind of painful twinge in his chest.

Jealousy, in a sense, that all these people were out there living his dream while he was hearing, stocking their latest albums. Which literally was what he was doing. He had a little stand near the front of the store where he promoted their music over everyone else's, and he halted as his hands picked up Maggie's album. He stared down at the cover, blinking, before he placed it on the shelf. He stared at it for a second, remembering when he was little and how excited he was to one day have an album of his own placed on shelves.

It was cool, though. Half of becoming an adult was knowing that dreams died.

He glanced towards the door as the little bell went off, and a customer walked in. Jace smiled and stepped over the box that he was unloading, making his way over towards the dude. He didn't recognize him, so he wasn't a regular -- because yeah, Jace did have a few people who regularly would come through the store, excited to see whatever he had new in stock. Plus, he was kind of known for being able to find records of (nearly) anything that might people might want, at an affordable price.

(Usually because he bit the bullet and sold them at a loss, but it was worth it to see the look of excitement on people's faces.)

(Jace was not a good business man, and yet he wondered why his grandparents didn't want to hand over the family business to him.)

"Hey, I'm Jace," he greeted. "Can I help you with anything?"

mood
okay

outfit
clothes

playing...
insecure
by We Three​

mentions
Maggie

interactions
Judd

tags
jazzyball jazzyball

º º code by ditto º º

Damien Slater

Beside him, the messy blonde's head slammed into the dashboard. There was a snort of laughter from Damien as he looked over at her, lopsided grin on her face. He scoffed at what she said -- calling him a dick -- and gave a roll of his eyes.

"That's why you're here," he pointed out to her, and he was fucking right, and he knew it. People didn't hang around Slater because they liked his personality -- they hung around because they wanted to have a good time, or they were feeling super fucking low, or they wanted something, or just because he was a fucking dick, or they had some kind of... fucking... they felt some need to keep hanging around him. Like Amy.

Not that he minded one bit. You went along enough with people hanging around you for all the wrong reasons that you started to forget what it felt like for people to hang around you for the right ones.

The light turned green once more, and someone behind him blared their horn. Damien rolled down his window and held a hand out, flipping off the driver behind them, before he once again slammed his foot on the gas pedal and they sped off towards their destination.

Which, luckily, was close.

As the sun had started to set, Damien pulled up in a parking lot near a rather shady looking warehouse. He turned off the car, hopping out and waiting for Carissa before locking it and slipping his keys into his back pocket, while simultaneously pulling his lighter from the same pocket. It didn't take long for the boy to light up his blunt, which he took a hit off of before passing it in Carissa's direction.

"You ever actually done heavy drugs? Or are you a basic bitch?"

mood
; )

outfit
rave clothes

playing...
song title
by artist​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Carissa

tags
jazzyball jazzyball

º º code by ditto º º

Mason

There was a brief moment of hesitation, as if Mason had been slapped when he first heard that Jade had fucking been arrested -- and she was in the fucking apartment. Around his daughter.

His jaw only clenched tighter when Raven mentioned that she'd taken Ari to stay with Maggie, only for an hour, but it still fucking...

Out of all fucking people, she had to pick his ex-fucking-girlfriend?

Especially considering one of the reasons that Mason and Maggie hadn't worked out was because he didn't feel as if he could trust her around Ari... like she wouldn't be a good enough role model, and he felt he was justified in that. She'd been arrested, which didn't exactly scream good role model, although Raven seemed to think that these fucking convicts being around his daughter were all okay.

His hands curled into fists, but relaxed when Raven called for Ari to get her shoes, and he heard her voice.

He might've had issues, and he might've struggled to control his temper, but he'd never flip out when he knew there was every chance that Ari would come out and see him.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Rivera?" He hissed. "She'd never fucking met Maggie. You left her with a stranger to pick Jade up from fucking jail, and then kept her around Jade all fucking night long?"

His voice was tense, wavering with anger as he spoke, and struggled to keep his bubbling anger from boiling over and being unleashed. Mason just had to keep reminding himself that Ari was coming out, but it was hard when the literal reason that he was feeling so much anger was because of Ari and the situation that he felt he'd put her in. He didn't even get any kind of fucking notifications on his phone, and if he had the money to fucking replace it, he would've broken the fucking thing.

Mason had trusted Raven with Ariana for a night, and she'd gone and dragged his daughter around a multitude of people he'd never wanted her to be around.

"I can't believe you'd fucking-- there were-- what the fuck, Rivera? You could've texted Lola. You could've had Drake come get her and bring her to me. You had fucking options, and you chose the fucking cheap way out and let her stay around Jennings all night, and let Maggie watch her. If Adriane finds out about this shit, you know she could use this to take Ari from me, right? Right?" His voice was starting to grow louder in tone as he continued to speak, and one of his hands, still curled into a fist slammed against the wall beside him where it remained, shaking.

Adriane probably wouldn't, but there was also the thing where she returned every year or so, claiming things would be different and pushing for time with Ari. And to some degree, she was good with their daughter. And... she was her mother, and Adriane had the kind of support from family that Mason never would. Plus, she was the legal adult here. He knew it wouldn't take much for her to get full custody of Ari and cut her out completely if she really wanted.

His fist lifted from the wall, and slammed against it once more, before the door opened and out came the little redhead. A smile broke out of his face, and he pulled his hand away from the wall.

"Hey, sweetheart," Mason said as he crouched down, holding his arms out for his daughter. She ran over to him, hugging him tightly, and he stood up with her held in his arms. He glared at Raven still, through the curls of messy red hair, before Ari pulled back and his face broke into a wide grin once more. "Did you have fun hangin' out with Raven?" Mason asked, and he halted before adding any names to that.

"Yeah!" She said excitedly. "She had to leave and I had to stay with this lady and I didn't know who she was and I was really scared," Ari started to explain. "But I was real brave and I had Spiderman with me and she was nice so it was okay."

"Yeah? Who was it?" He asked.

"Maggie," Ari answered quickly, before she continued to talk away. "And then we came back and Raven had Jade, and she was really sad and I think she might've cried so we watched movies and had popcorn and then today Raven said I get to have a quinceanera," she pronounced the word slowly, trying to perfect it, but ultimately falling very short, "and then Raven's mom was talking about it and then you came and I went to get Jade because we're all going to go out and get pancakes now, right?"

Mason blinked at her, before glancing at Raven. "I... don't know about that, we should probably get home. Plus you know how Drake feels when we leave him out of pancake breakfasts, right?" He asked with a grin, and then looked towards Raven, the smile falling off his face.

"I'll let you know about next week," he stated, his voice colder than usual.

Sure... he'd love to be able to take that break to hangout with Lola more, to feel it out and see if there was a possibility for anything there, but...

He couldn't risk Ari's safety for that.

mood
angry grrrr

outfit
his grocery store uniform very hot

playing...
Superman
by Boyce Avenue​

mentions
Jade & Lola < 3

interactions
Raven

tags
Soap Soap

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
willa
moreau
intrigued
https:///www.willa-moreau.com/did-someone-say-party/
"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?"

Willa was disappointed by the guy's chosen pick-up line. She bit her lip as she stumbled for how to respond. She was so tempted to say something blunt and sarcastic...

Then he picked up a bottle of apple juice, asking, "Do you think this would go well with vodka?"

To that, her right eyebrow raised and her honest opinion came blurting out.

"No."

She paused.

"Are you--" Nope, don't say dumb.

"Speaking of vodka, there's going to be plenty at this party I'm about to go to. Would you like to go?"

"Did you say party?"
Jackpot. Now Willa was smiling. She reconsidered and rearranged her demeanor, now very willing to go along with whatever this guy said. A party--and some vodka, sans apple juice--was exactly what she needed right now.

"Um, well apple juice is not a mixer for anything, really...but you didn't even look, did you?" She smiled, walking around to his side of the aisle. Standing close to him, she picked up the cranberry juice standing right in front of his face. "This, however...you've heard of a vodka cran? Big hit with the ladies, I hear."

She shined her most beguiling smile up at him. "I'm Willa, by the way."

"And party? Yes, please."
coded by reveriee.

elliott.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

idkhbtfm

absinthe

"Um, well apple juice is not a mixer for anything, really...but you didn't even look, did you?" Her words rang in his ears. To him, those were fighting words. It was pretty well-known to those who knew him that he was easily set off. Caitlin was one of those people. His sister was probably the only one who could get him to calm down, but she wasn't here right now, was she?

"I'm more of a beer drinker, but I had picked up some vodka to be a good guest." was Elliott's rather sheepish response - he felt as if he had been made a fool of. Nobody made a fool of Elliott Palmer. Instead of letting his anger get the best of him, Elliott focused back on the girl, who had picked up a bottle of cranberry juice. "This, however...you've heard of a vodka cran? Big hit with the ladies, I hear."

In Elliott's defense, he really wasn't planning on drinking any of his vodka. He planned on shotgunning a few beers, maybe do a keg stand if there was a keg involved, and hopefully go home with some pretty young thing, which could possibly be the girl waving the bottle in front of him. "Well, vodka crans for all, I guess." He took the bottle from her, a flirtatious smile making itself known on his face.

"I'm Willa, by the way." So she finally had a name. A pretty dumb one at that - Will, with an A tacked to the end of it? Who named this child? On the inside, Elliott was cringing. But on the outside, he extended his free hand out to her. "Elliott Palmer, at your service, ma'am." He had to keep up his suave demeanor, or else his true psychopathic tendencies would shine through (there's a reason i'm retiring this character, yall).

"And party? Yes, please." So he'd have some eye candy on his arm for this party. This was excellent news to hear. "Let's get out of here, then." Elliott waltzed up to the counter, paying for his purchase before turning back to Willa. "Shall we?"

♡coded by uxie♡

Raven Rivera
home
tired idfk
something casual
interactions

Winona Winona

When was Mason not angry?

A handful of times mostly, but Raven stood quiet through most of his lecture, crossing her arms. She wanted to apologize. She didn’t want to text Lola. Raven didn’t even know Lola. She knew her… but… Look, Raven just never really put in an effort to get to know her and she didn’t want to.

For all Raven knew she was just another fling for Mason to get his dick wet. She was tired of getting involved with Mason’s relationships. He always ended up dating her friends, she always ended up becoming friends with his girlfriends, and it just never ended well for anybody.

“She’s not gonna get custody, Mason. We wouldn’t let that happen and I can fucking promise you, she’s not gonna try.” Adriane was all talk. She didn’t give a shit about her daughter, she just liked the hold she had on Mason.

She was a selfish, narcissistic, self-destructive bitch and the only person who’d say other is Mason because he couldn’t pull his head out of his ass long enough to realize that she was a worse role model than the three other women he just brought up. Drake was another option, but Raven trusted Drake as far as she could throw him, she wasn’t weak– but everyone knew it wasn’t very far.

“I was home the entire time– when Jade was here, I– I’m sorry I messed up with Maggie, okay?! I wasn’t gonna text a girl I didn’t know, I trust her, It’s not like I’m reckless, don’t you trust me?” She opened her mouth to speak when Mason hit the wall and Raven stiffened, rubbing at the temples of her head, gritting her teeth.

“Yeah, okay, real fucking mature, you know I have a record now, too, right? So no matter what you’re fucked, you wanna keep her away from me now, too? Go straight ahead.”

That’s when the door opened and Mason’s demeanor completely changed. She watched the two go back and forth with their conversation and Raven suppressed a smile at her mispronunciation of a quince, one that dropped completely when she asked if she was accompanying them.

"I'll let you know about next week," He said coldly, causing an unsettling feeling to rise in the middle of her chest. Unlike most people in Ariana’s life, their spot was always secured. Her deadbeat of a mother, her father, an uncle. Raven was just a friend who became a tad too involved at fourteen.

Not that she’d ever admit something like it, but whenever one of these arguments started, a part of her was always afraid that it’d be hard for them to go back to the way they were beforehand. Even if arguments like this had happened constantly.

She was just a placeholder.

“Ariana!” Andrea called out, rolling the “R” in her name that was completely unnecessary, “You forgot your… I don’t know what the hell this is,” She held out the stuffed spiderman toy out to her while Ariana wiggled out of Mason’s arms to run back into the house and get it.

Andrea and Ariana were having a conversation, but Raven couldn’t make out any of it. Her gaze fell to his fist, lingering on the reddened knuckles that were sure to bruise. They stood in silence for a few seconds and Raven took a step closer, “Mason,” one hand inched closer to his and–

“I liked her dress!” Ariana yelled at Andrea and ran back towards Mason and into his arms, causing Raven to take a step back.

“Bye Raven,”

She finally tore her eyes away from Mason to focus on the young girl, a grin spreading across her lips. “Mmmm, sorry, what was that?” Realization began to set in her light eyes and Ari smiled, “Adiós,” The redhead said and Raven nodded, clapping once in encouragement. “You’re already a natural, make sure you tell your daddy all about what–”

“Andi taught me?”

“I don’t even know what she taught you, so let’s not.” A light moment in the tense situation had eased only some of Raven’s tension in her shoulders. Ari nodded, Raven grabbed her backpack that hung on the coat hanger and she handed it off to Mason.

“I’ll see you soon, Mi Amor.”

~

“He got handsome,”

“He got violent.” Raven corrected, causing Andrea to raise an eyebrow, turning off the TV and following her daughter into the kitchen where she poured a cup of coffee. Andrea followed suit and was about to do the same when Raven pulled the mug from her, handing her another.

Happy Mother’s Day! was scattered on the front of the mug.

“Was that for Rose? You still kept it?”

“I kept most of her things. But it’s not hers.” Raven placed it on a higher shelf near an old coffee tin, one where she used to hide her emergency fund, but she wasn’t telling her mother– or anyone else where that was hidden. using the edges of her boots to reach. Andrea eyed Raven but didn’t say anything.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” She said, closing the cabinet and taking a long swig of her coffee, placing it back onto the counter and pouring another, walking to her bedroom.

“Te conozco, Mija.” Andrea followed and began to get on Raven’s last nerve, the brunette took a heavy sigh, attempting to bite her tongue.

“Was it the argument? The window was–” But Andrea continued and continued, even while Raven knocked on her bedroom door.

“Jade, c’mon, open the door.”

“Jade? The baby? Is that what you’re in–”

Her words were cut short by Raven turning around to glare at her, Nothing, can you just–” She winded up placing the mug on the floor and walking away in an ill-attempt for Jade not to overhear their argument.

“I don’t understand, when I try to be your mother, I can’t be your mother, when I don’t try you attack me for it! Get off your high horse, Raven, It’s damned if I do, damned if I don’t, I can’t f–”

“It’s too fucking late!” Raven spun on her, her arms extended outwards and dropping back to her sides with a thud. "I don't understand what you expect from me? You wanna throw me a quinceanera? Give me the sex talk? Go shopping? Do our nails-- I don't need any of it, I don't want any of it." Before Raven would've wanted this, she would've wished for the sudden blessing she believed it would've been for her mother to clean her act up.

She grew up.

It was what it was.

“I don’t need your comfort, I don’t wanna hear it, I’m so tired of dealing with everyone’s bullshit. The– the girlfriends, the boyfriends, the exes, the children, the addicts, I’m juggling two jobs and one doesn’t even pay me!” Raven laughed humorlessly, pinching the bridge of her nose.

“I’m just trying to help, just tell me what you need at this point–”

“I need money, I need to stop arguing with the little people I do have in my corner, I need help but I can’t depend on you for that. I can’t depend on anyone for that– what I don’t need is for you to pretend like you give a shit long enough to make me believe otherwise. What I don’t need is a mother.”

“Raven,” She interjected while Raven swung her bag over her shoulder, grabbing her keys.

“No, I don’t want you to fucking tell me what I had, how easily I lost it, how I screwed up, how I shouldn’t be taking care of a child that isn’t my own, I don’t want to hear that I could’ve had so much more, these are my choices, mine. Not yours. Worry about you– I can take care of myself.”

“I’m clean, I… I got that job,”

Raven’s voice faltered slightly, softening. “Congrats, Mom. I’m happy for you, really.” She meant it. But it wasn’t something that Andrea would stick with. What would make the big difference now? Today she’s sober, tomorrow she’s drunk, unemployed and crying on her couch again.

False promises and white lies were all but fleeting moments that made nobody but her feel content.

“I– I’m saying you don’t have to juggle everything by yourself,”

Her mother’s heart was in the right place, but again...

What would make the difference now? “I always have.” The front door slammed shut, a cigarette was lit and the car door unlocked.

Where was she going?

Good question.
coded by natasha.

Livanna Moore
Find Me

Divinity Records
y’know
something cute and casual
interactions

Toni, Dalton, Ash, Maggie
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Xed Xed Winona Winona

“BecauseIfigurethatToniwouldendup being a little bit threatened if I was just out here calling some other guy daddy, you know? I mean we haven’t really talked–”

“Left,”

“We haven’t really had the relationship talk yet, but I think we’re totally getting there because it’s been a few weeks and the flirting–”

“Left here too, nononono, sorry, sorry, right.”

Dalton followed her (mostly correct) instructions as they wandered through the halls of the recording studio. Liv knew this place by the back of her hand, but she was pretty distracted by her own rambling to remember where Studio no.4 was.

Liv was always in two.

It was her favorite for unknown reasons– beyond the California-roll-obsessed mixer, Liv’s just grew up round these parts. (insert cowboy emoji here.) She had both happy– and memories that didn’t need to be rehashed around here.

Livanna Moore was Divinity Records first ever artist. It was pretty special, she guesses anyway. Sorta cool. Sorta… it was something.

It lost its cool factor at least two years into fame. Livanna just began to grow tired of almost every aspect of it all. The pictures, the covers, the fans, the music– it was like everything she wanted to do, everything she was, needed to be searched, scanned, poked and prodded until everyone but her was satisfied.

Like some kind of candy factory. Best part is? It wasn’t even good candy. It was like the kind of candy that was good for two seconds and got stuck in your teeth the whole day.

Like Milk Duds.

Those were pretty yummy, but after the chocolate coating… what was the point?

Talking in circles wasn’t getting her point across, but hey, the girls that get it, get it.

The girls that don’t…

“I don’t know how I'm gonna do it, but I think that I gotta just rip it off like a bandaid, you know? We both know we obviously like each other from the super amazing, super duper-steamy hot makeout sesh on the fire escape– at least, I think we do, so what else are we missing? I hate labels, you know that, but this label I feel like I need.”

It’s true.

Livanna hated labels. There was so many what if’s and restrictions behind them– beyond a relationship… Why even search for a label in the first place? It’s not like they made you who you are.

You are you who are because you’re… you.

What were we talking about again?

Livanna was switching from topic to topic, bouncing from one thing to the other in the matter of minutes.

“Make a right here. But nevermind all that, I think I’m just overthinking it all. I just want him to like me and not because he feels like he has to.”

They arrived outside and she’d seen a glimpse of Ash and Maggie through the glass and all of her problems and worries began to resurface, and the look was evident on her face.

Dalton had (surprisingly safely) released his grip on the ground and she knocked at the door with her keycard. “Delivery for Ashton West,” Liv said, but her eyes were locked onto Maggie.

Once the door opened, she escorted Dalton inside and her gaze roamed around the studio, lingering on the play button on the computer.

Was Liam right? Was Magnolia just squeezing fame out of whoever she could get?

Nopenopenope– nooooope. See, Liv tended to do that. Her own brain started to make up these things. Those things in her head began to swirl around until they turned into this tornado of negative thoughts.

First about other people, certain situations and soon enough it turned on her. Liv knew herself to an extent— she never noticed when she was starting to spiral.

Maybe those closest to her knew, but never Liv.

It was always like a switch for her and she was never able to tell when she was okay and when she wasn’t.

Right now she was in a state of limbo. But right now? Liv couldn’t be sure how she felt until she got the answers she needed from Maggie.

A wide smile was plastered on her lips as she gently pushed Dalton towards Ash, “Daddy Dalton has to talk business…” Liv looked between them for a moment before suddenly continuing.

“… and so does Mama Liv, let’s go Mags.” Liv dragged Maggie by the hand and allowed the studio door to shut behind them.

As soon as the door shut, her smile faltered only slightly, her features showed a hint of hesitation the way her eyes bounced around as she tried to gain the courage to ask Maggie.

“So, ummmmm, I promise I won’t get mad or anything, I just wanna know…”

Rip the bandaid off, Liv. She was more afraid of Maggie’s answering being “yes” more than anything— because if she had leaked the song…

Well, that meant they couldn’t be friends anymore.

Of course, Livanna wouldn’t want to end their friendship over something so dumb, she was afraid that she might not have much of a choice.

“Did you leak the song we were working on?” Liv asked, pulling her phone out and scrolling through twitter until she found the tweet, handing it over.

where r u?

The text from Liam came in and Liv gently took her phone away from Maggie, silencing it and pocketing it once again.

“I won’t get mad, I just… I need to know.”
coded by natasha.

Mason

Ari wiggled out of his arms to run back in to get her Spiderman toy, and Raven started to reach out to touch his hand. His hand jerked away from her, fingers curling back into his palm. His gaze wasn't focused on her, rather, it was focused on the door while he waited for his daughter to come running back out.

"Don't," he said, his voice low and cold. And after just a little bit, Ari came running back out. She exchanged a few goodbyes with Raven, and he took her backpack, swinging the pink My Little Pony studded bag onto his shoulder while his hand took his daughter's and he walked with her out to his car. Behind them, Raven's front door shut, and maybe he did glance back over his shoulder towards it.

Whatever. He didn't really need her.

Ari was still rattling along, talking about this and that, and Mason smiled as he opened the back door of his car and helped Ari get into her booster seat and buckled her in. He shut the door and walked around, getting into the driver's seat and tossing her backpack next to him. The car started up, although it took a moment for the engine to turn over, and there was that brief time where he found himself holding his breath.

She kept chattering away, and he tried to keep up with the conversation, but he was distracted. His head was killing him, and his fingers drummed against the center console of the car. His expenses were obviously through the roof, especially after moving out of his mom's place, and Drake in the house again, and then they were just gonna get more expensive once he started having to pay someone to watch Ari, because there was no way he could keep taking Ariana to Raven's.

"Hey," he said, "do you wanna talk to your mom?"

As he asked the question, he looked in the rearview mirror to gauge Ari's reaction. Her eyebrows crinkled together.

"I just saw Raven," she responded.

"No, Ari, your ahh... your real mom. Adriane? Remember? She called you on your birthday. And she visited for ummm... Christmas. She got you that big doll house, remember? At Grandma and Grandpa's?"

"Oh... yeah, okay," the little girl responded, clearly still a bit puzzled as to why Mason was asking, and probably confused as to who she even was. It wasn't as if the two of them had ever had... any kind of relationship. Adriane had... pretty much stepped down a few months after Ariana was born.

Mason still remembered, 'cause she'd been crying that night from not being able to sleep, and not being able to get Ari to settle down. She'd cried that their baby hated her, that she didn't feel anything for her, that she didn't know what to do, and Mason had told her to get some rest as he'd taken Ariana into his arms, and quieted her down after a couple minutes. He'd said they could talk again in the morning, but Adriane had just shaken her head and continued to repeat that she didn't want her -- she hadn't wanted the baby before, and she didn't want the baby now.

He swallowed the lump in his throat.

Although Mason didn't regret ever having Ariana, he did wonder what his life would've been like had he never had her.

He wasn't... really calling Adriane for any particular reason, of course, and he was a little uncomfortable as he came to a stop sign and pulled his phone out, pulling up her number and dialing it. His heart was beating in his throat as he continued to drive, each ring in his ear causing his breath to become a little shakier, his palms to become a little sweatier, his head a little more lightheaded.

"Hello?"

The familiar sound of her voice on the other end made his mouth run dry.

"Hey..." Mason started, "uh.... Ari wanted to talk to you."

And he passed the phone back to his kid.

----------------​

"Yeah, oh! I got a Spiderman pillow for my birthday, too! I got a Spiderman bed, but Grandma said I can get that when we get a bigger house." Ari was rattling on about the various gifts she'd received at her birthday, but as they got to the front door of their apartment, Mason stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, can I talk to mom? Just for a few -- you head in and watch something, and I'll be in when we're done, okay?"

Ari sighed. "Fine... alright, bye momma," she said into the phone, and then handed it to Mason as he opened up the door and let her in, then closed the door before he brought the phone up to his ear.

"Please," Adriane's breathy voice started with a sigh, "tell me you're calling me about something other than to let Ari talk my ear off about... Spiderman? Really? Who's letting her watch stupid superhero movies? Why does she even like him? He is so basic looking, and such a loser."

"I dunno, she's just... always really liked him, I guess. Her and Drake used to watch the cartoons a lot before bed, before... yeah, anyway."

"Right," her voice took a softer, unfamiliar tone. "How is he doing?"

"Better. I think. He's been out for a couple weeks now. I've got him moved out of my mom's and staying with me, but ah..." Mason chuckled. "Not doing so great, I guess. We aren't. I'm not. Not... I mean I'm fine, I'm just..."

Another sigh. "Mason, what's this about?"

"I just..." he swallowed the lump in his throat. His pride was taking hold, choking his throat and keeping him from just spitting out what he needed to say. He hesitated, his breath coming in shaky, slow gasps, before he forced himself to spit out the words. "I could... you know I don't ask you for child support, and I really don't want to, and I really probably don't even need it, but I was just thinking, maybe, I just--"

"Yes," she responded, "I can give you some money. Just text me what you need and I'll send it over, but I have to get back to work, okay?"

A breath of guilty relief escaped his lungs.

"Thanks."

"Whatever," Adriane answered, and then the call ended.

For a moment, Mason just stood in the hallway. He stared at her contact in his phone, knowing that he'd need to text her at some point for the money. Not that... well, he really didn't want to accept it, but... what the hell else was he supposed to do? Ari was supposed to start preschool soon, and she needed new clothes, new shoes, school supplies... and fuck, Mason was sleeping on a beat up old mattress with his little brother and his daughter.

He didn't want to ask for help, but his hands were tied. Especially if Raven was gonna keep being a bitch and kissing Jade's ass.

mood
angry grrrr

outfit
his grocery store uniform very hot

playing...
Superman
by Boyce Avenue​

mentions
Jade & Lola < 3

interactions
Raven

tags
Soap Soap

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

Dalton Kirby

He always knew that Livanna Moore was a blabbermouth. Couldn't find a way to shut her mouth if her life depended on it.

This though, this was pure torture to the ears, having to hear her drone on and on about her stupid fucking date and pay attention because he was depending on the damn instructions she was dropping in between the rambling episodes.

How then did he deal with this? By stressing someone else out, in this case Evelyn Sinclaire. Somehow she just made herself an easy target. Watching her freak out and snap and back track over the text messages brought some comfort and peace to him amidst the labourous task that was carrying Livanna and no he didn't mean physically but mentally.

It was draining being around her, and as they seemed to draw no closer to getting to the supposed location of Ashton West and his tormenting of Sinclaire drew to a close (with an agreement to hookup later at the engagement party), he started to regret not leaving her where he had first found her.

They were one more turn away from Dalton just dropping her and looking for the damn place himself when finally they arrived. He could only really see the younger Darrington through the glass as he set Livanna down but this was where she said she'd be so she had better damn well be.

He waited as Livanna knocked on the door, eyes fixed on the room through the glass, surveying for any movement at all, any sign of the little blonde witch that had wreaked havoc on his life with her stupid little lies. She was going to pay when he got in there.

The door opened and Dalton stepped inside, finally spotting the young blonde who Livanna pushed him towards.

"Daddy Dalton has to talk business..."

So much for retiring that name for her future potential boyfriend Toni-what's-his-name or something.

Whatever, his eyes were fixed on the girl who had darted behind a drum set as if it would protect her from his wrath or keep her hidden. The things people did.

He didn't bother paying attention to the rest of what Livanna was saying or doing with the other Darrington behind him, instead he took a step closer to where Ashton West was hiding her sorry behind, behind the drum set.

"Isn't this a pathetic sight? What happened to all your bravado and confidence on twitter? Scared now that you don't have a screen to hide behind?"

The door shut behind him.

"Then you shouldn't have ever-"

She darted out from behind the drum set and raced right past him, catching him off guard.

"...spouted such nonsense in the first place." He scoffed as he watched her race to door and frantically fiddle and tug at the handle.

"What trying to escape still? Is running and hiding like a coward the only thing you know how to do?

He continued to roll his eyes as he slowly waltzed over when words left her mouth that made him freeze.

What?

"What the fuck do you mean we're locked in?" He asked, voice dangerously low as he started moving again, making his way to the door.

Dalton moved her to the side and grabbed at the handle, trying to open it. The bloody thing didn't budge. They really were locked in.

You would think this was an ideal situation because it meant Ashton West couldn't run away now but he had ways and means of keeping her here until he was finished that did not involve him getting trapped as well. And he didn't like the idea of being trapped anywhere.

"Don't you have a card or a key or something?"

The answer Ash gave appalled him.

"Livanna Moore. OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR."

The damn door wouldn't budge no matter how hard he tried to force the damn thing open. The girl on the other side of the glass was talking to the Darrington sister, looking concerned, probably something serious- he didn't give a damn, they could be talking life or death right now and he'd still be screaming at them, expecting them to drop everything and open the fucking door.

mood
fucking hell

outfit
casual

playing...
song title here

by artist here

mentions
Ash, Evie

interactions
Liv, Ash, Maggie

tags
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Winona Winona Soap Soap

º º code by ditto º º

Ashton West

There were times where... yeah, you knew something was wrong or whatever, but you couldn't really... stop yourself or... something. And Ash didn't really know why, but it always felt as if any actual common sense tended to escape her whenever she was around Lucky. Like, she'd just been doing a list of things that she knew she shouldn't have been, but she couldn't stop.

Because no matter how much she knew that she needed to leave before something happened that she would just... regret, he said her name, and his hand grabbed hers to stop her from leaving. Sure, Ash could've yanked her hand away from his so easily, and she could've continued to storm away, because normally, that's what she would've done with... anyone else. Actually, no, fuck that.

If it was anyone else, she wouldn't have bothered talking to them at all.

She'd expected something, some... stupid apology, something, anything, that might make her not want to totally give up on him.

Instead of words, though, his lips pressed against hers. And for a moment, she was frozen in surprise, but it was Lucky. So like... it was only a brief second before she was kissing him back, and her hands moved to his chest, her fingers curling into his shirt to pull him closer.

Her back pressed against the wall, and her hands moved up around his neck. She didn't want to stop, she didn't want to let go, she didn't want this moment to end, because if it did, Ash knew that all sense would come flooding back to her. And like, yeah, whatever, maybe she wanted to be drunk on this feeling of being with him again for a little bit longer, but could you really blame her?

Lucky was, like, kind of the first dude that she actually loved. Like sure, she'd said it with Trevor, but they had just been words with no meaning behind them to appease him. With... Lucky... she'd actually kind of meant it.

"Ashton," her mother's voice called through the halls, and Ash prayed that she'd move away from the two of them.

So, yeah, she didn't pull away.

"Ashton, we're leaving." Her mother's voice called again, this time closer.

Lucky pulled away first, but she didn't move away from him. Her breath was heavy, a smile on her face as he laid his forehead against hers. "Talk later?" She asked quietly, although if the last minute or so was any indication, there wouldn't really be that much talking.

They broke apart and she readjusted her shirt and the jacket, her hands running through her hair to smooth it out as her mom stepped into the kitchen. Her gaze first drifted over her daughter, and Ash gave her a kind of awkward smile, but then her mom's eyes moved to Lucky.

"You," she said,

"Me," he answered, which earned a small laugh from Ash, but that was quickly silenced when Elise shot a glare over at her.

"You can head to Jace's room," her mother continued, her gaze now frozen back on Lucky, "where you'll be staying until moving out. Doors will be locked at night and we have cameras set up, so don't even think about sneaking around or trying to swipe stuff."

“Thanks, Elise. Your hospitality knows no bounds.” He said as he walked past her. “Have a safe drive. Watch out for falling houses.”

There was still a stupid grin on her face as Lucky walked out. "Have fun rooming with Jace -- his room always smells like incense and stuff," Ash called out after him.

"What are you smiling about?" her mom snapped, and Ash's smile dropped as she looked at her.

"Huh? Oh, ah... nothing. We umm... we should get going, right? Don't want to... Maggie hates when I'm, umm... I'm late, so..." with an awkward clearing of her throat, and a little faltering smile, Ash started out of the kitchen before her mother could try and press for any more questions.

--------------​

Ash couldn't explain it, but the song didn't feel right. Like yeah, sure, Maggie sounded great, but she felt as if she just couldn't get any of it right. They were in the middle of taking another break, Ash currently seated on a stool with her water bottle situated between her legs.

Part of her really wanted to tell Maggie what had happened with Lucky, but there was also something holding her back, so she decided to just... she'd just keep it to herself. Ash was, like, totally amazing at keeping really big secrets, anyway, so like... whatever.

"Hey, do you think maybe--"

"Delivery for Ashton West," Liv's familiar voice called and Ash, confused, looked towards the giant window that separated this room from where like the sound mixing or whatever went on... only to see Liv arriving on the back of Dalton.

"Oh fuck," Ash hissed as she scrambled off of her stool, nearly falling off in the process. She placed her water bottle back on the stool, but rather clumsily, so it teetered before falling off and landing on the ground -- but Ash was gone, having moved to dip down behind the drum set nearby. She held a finger up to her lips as she locked eyes with Maggie. "Tell him I'm not here," she hissed, her voice a low whisper.

The sound of the door opening, followed by Liv's voice stating; "Daddy Dalton has to talk business" let Ash know everything she needed to. She peeked her head up, watching as Maggie exited the room with Liv and the door closed, leaving her alone with Dalton. His gaze had locked onto her, and her heart pounded in her chest as he made his way over and she slowly sunk back down.

"Isn't this a pathetic sight? What happened to all your bravado and confidence on twitter? Scared now that you don't have a screen to hide behind?" Dalton asked as he looked down at her.

"Oh... hey... Dalton, fancy ummm.... no, I'm just," Ash scoffed, waving a dismissive hand at him as she frantically looked around the ground, her eyes setting on the water bottle which she learned forward and picked up, holding it up for him to see. "I was just... you know, I dropped this, and I was ummm... getting... it." As she spoke, she slowly rose up to her feet, her gaze remaining locked on Dalton.

"Then you shouldn't have ever-"

Mid sentence, she dropped the water bottle and darted around the drum set for the door of the studio, but as she grabbed hold of the handle, the door-- it just-- it didn't--

It didn't fucking open.

Ash jiggled the handle again.

"...spouted such nonsense in the first place." Dalton continued, since obviously he hadn't realized the severity of the situation. "What trying to escape still? Is running and hiding like a coward the only thing you know how to do?

She yanked on the door handled, but there was nothing. It didn't budge. "No, it's... it's locked, I can't... it won't open! We're like... we're... it's... we're, like, locked in... or whatever."

"What the fuck do you mean we're locked in?" He asked as his heavy steps brought him up beside her, and then he pushed her aside (rude, but whatever) and took hold of the handle, but not even Dalton's brutish strength could open a locked door.

Idiot.

"I told you it's locked," Ash repeated.

"Don't you have a card or a key or something?"

"Well yeah, but it's not on me."

She'd stupidly left it outside, but Maggie had had her keycard.

"Livanna Moore." Dalton started yelling. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR."

Ash moved to the window beside the door, her palms slamming against it. "Liv!" She yelled. "Maggie! Open the door! It's locked, open the-- it's locked!" she yelled, although well, fuck, the sound was probably turned down, and it was a music booth, which meant it was basically well... sound proof.

As in they were basically screaming into the void.

She tried to catch their eye instead, mimicking with her hand sliding a keycard in hopes that they'd freaking help.

"Open the door!"

mood
happy to panicked in ten seconds flat

outfit
clothes feat. jean jacket

playing...
song title
by artist​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Lucky, Maggie, Liv, Dalton

tags
gh0stwriter gh0stwriter Xed Xed Soap Soap Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

jonas.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

muse

ashamed demo

Jonas heard a knock at his bedroom door. He hadn't been expecting that - his mother always just barged on in, no matter what he was doing in the comfort of his own room. "Joey, can I come in?" Meredith's voice was quiet...sad, even. She sounded as if she had been crying. He figured it was just her grieving the loss of her husband and his father again - at least once a week, usually on the days in which Jonas had therapy, he'd come out of his sessions with his therapist to find her sobbing uncontrollably in the car. It was a miracle she had even considered driving again after the car accident that had taken Rudy away from them. But she hadn't been there that fateful day, and neither had Jonas. Jonas closed his laptop, striding across his room to the door. He opened it wide, expecting to see Meredith's open arms for a hug.

But she didn't hug her son. Instead, Meredith resigned herself to sitting on the edge of his bed, patting the empty space next to her as a gesture for him to join her. A puzzled look spread out across his face, but Jonas didn't fight her on it. He seated himself beside her as Meredith took a deep breath in. She took his hands in hers as she began to speak. "JJ, there's something you need to know. It's...about you."

Jonas felt the air leave his body. What was going on? Was he in trouble? He didn't think of himself as a troublemaker - in fact, he followed the rules to a T. If he did something wrong, he would feel absolutely terrible. The only other time Meredith had given him one of these talks was when his father had died. He stayed silent, patiently waiting for his mother to continue speaking. Whatever this was, it wasn't good.

"I don't think I was ever going to tell you this, if I'm being honest with myself. You've brought your dad and I so much joy since the day you were born." Meredith hesitated before she continued. "You know your dad loved you very much, and you know I love you very much. But I don't know if you know that we had trouble conceiving you."

Jonas made a face. "Mom, I don't need to hear about your intimate life with Dad."

"Let me finish, Joey."

"Okay. Sorry, Mom."

Meredith met Jonas's eyes again. Something big was about to go down - he could feel it. "I married your father twenty seven years ago." This was common knowledge - why was she telling him this? "Even back then, we knew we wanted a large family." Jonas was their only child, he obviously didn't have any siblings. "But the problem was, we couldn't have kids naturally. We tried IVF, fertility massages - just about everything we could do to try and get pregnant." Jonas was lost. What was the point of this talk? "But, ten years of poking and prodding got us nowhere, and I was nearing forty." What was his mother getting at here? "So, we decided to stop trying. JJ, do you remember when we lived in Florida all those years ago?"

"Yeah, but what does this have to do with anything?"

"We were matched with an agency, and this agency matched us with a woman fifteen hours away."
Jonas's confusion only continued to grow. "Her name was Harmony Swanson." Why was she telling him about some woman he didn't even know? "Jonas, this woman is your mother." Then the walls began to crumble around him. "I know this is difficult for you to process, and..." Jonas could barely hear what Meredith was saying as he tried to wrap his head around this newfound information.

"You've been lying to me. How could you do this to me?" Jonas pulled his hands away from Meredith's, rising to his feet. "Do you know what people call me around here? Do you know that they bully me for being so close to you? They call me a motherfucker. They think we sleep together. And all this time, you're not even my real mom. My whole life has been a lie." Jonas couldn't believe what he had just been told.

"Joey, this doesn't mean that I don't still love you. You may not be mine biologically, but..."

"Why did you tell me this? Why? After all these years, you didn't have the gall to tell me that I'm adopted."
Jonas cut Meredith off as he began to pace his room, anger brewing inside of him. It was an anger he had never felt before.

"Your mother wants to meet you. If she hadn't moved here to Newcastle, I wouldn't have told you. You could have lived the rest of your life without knowing."

"She's here...in Newcastle?"
Jonas stopped in the middle of his room. His biological mother was here in town and she wanted to meet him. This was another revelation that he couldn't have possibly imagined.

"I can give you her number. Like I said, I know this is hard for you to understand, but..."

"Shut. Up."
Jonas didn't even know who he was anymore. His childish innocence was gone, ripped away by the fraud he called his mother in an instant. "I'm leaving. I don't know where I'm going, or when I'll be back, but you are not my mother." And with that, Jonas stormed out, slamming the door behind him. Meredith's pained sobs were the only thing he heard as he grabbed the keys to her Prius, driving off in a huff. All it took was this news to break him out of his naïve way of thinking.

♡coded by uxie♡

Raven Rivera
Habits

Deo's place
chill
something casual
interactions

Deo
0k_mang0 0k_mang0

Showing up unannounced felt dirtier than showing up for a hookup and she’s already had plenty of those with at least three different people already.

Somehow this felt more shameful.

Raven eyed the dog beside her who was sitting obediently beside her as she raised her fist to knock on the door, her gaze lingering on the stained glass that reminded her of a church not far from here.

She wasn’t religious— at least anymore, but every other Sunday she was politely forced to attend service with her grandmother.

Some people felt suffocated in churches, restricted from living a life free of judgment and sin— others felt safe, like some form of protection surrounded them no matter what life continued to throw their way.

Raven was neither.

She just liked the company.

“Hey,” She spoke when the door finally swung open, Jade’s dog had taken the opportunity to run inside even before Deo stepped aside to let them in. “I should’ve texted, just figured since you were so adamant on seeing the dog…” The mutt circled around Deo’s leg, panting as his tail wagged in innocent happiness.

Subtly wasn’t her thing as much as she hoped it was and Raven was too drained to keep up the façade. “I… wanted an excuse for the distraction, I’ll admit.” Her arms came to a rest on top of his shoulders as she gently backed Deo towards the couch.

"Don't ask what from, I know you're going to." The way the sunlight hit the stained glass windows had given the inside a calm-aura. Somewhat of a kaleidoscope prism that enraptured her almost as much as the promise of touch did.

She never knew what the line was with them.

It was just sex.

A term she used for most of her intimate relationships nowadays. Raven’s done the relationship thing once or twice in the past few years and it didn’t end well.

No matter how she felt here– despite Jade’s concern with Raven and her “feelings” about Deo, the heavy truth of the matter was Deo wasn’t the committal type.

They’d always flirted on and off, in-between Raven’s relationships and after he’d gotten released they got back in contact and things escalated. Raven’s stance on a real relationship with him didn’t matter. She knew the answer if she were to pursue one in the first place. Why convince herself of a possible reality that was merely an after-thought?

He flopped back onto the couch and Raven straddled him. “And… I wanted to see you,” she regretted the words barely seconds after they left her mouth.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

Raven pressed her lips against his, deepening the kiss with sudden fervor, only pulling away to move a book that wedged itself into the cushions, that was when her gaze landed on the pile near the coffee table and only one book stood out in particular.

GED Test Prep.

There were a few others, too. Some minor along with a mixture of art history textbooks that were quite obviously not his– beyond his curiosity, another name was splayed across them. Raven just felt like she was intruding at this point.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve texted,” She admitted, wiping the corners of her lips and leaning over to grab the prep book.

“What’s all this, though?” She asked, removing one leg from his left side to sit comfortably beside him as she flipped through it. The dog hopped onto the couch and seated himself near Deo and Raven, to which she shifted uncomfortably but continued to skim the book.

“I didn’t know you were going for your GED, you didn’t mention it.” Maybe that was a part of the line they didn’t cross.

Hookup culture gave Raven headaches more than they solved them.
coded by natasha.

MOOD: idk what to do

OUTFIT:
something dark blue
INFO

WITH: stella

mention: mercedes​
ACTIVITY
Matty O. Manzano
i spend too much time in my room

He did everything he’d said he’d do for the following week. Some of his plans finished earlier than he initially expected or changed to another time. That was okay, though. Because it gave him plenty of time to do whatever he wanted to for the rest of the day.

Until Matty made the mistake of mentioning Mercedes’ birthday to his aunt at home.

His aunt thought her nephew had too much free time on his own and told him to get ready for the party or else she’d make his uncle give him an extra shift at the Warehouse. Bluff or not, Matty did not want to risk it.

And... perhaps he didn't what else to do with the rest for the rest of the day.

Parties tend to drain an unnecessarily large amount of energy from him—wondering whether to go or not and trying to decide on an outfit for nearly an hour took nearly half of it, not because he was worried about impressing anyone with his appearance, but because he owned more button shirts than the average white-collar worker and was often unsure which would be appropriate for certain occasions. Sometimes he’d go if someone he knew would be there. Or if he was convinced or dragged to one. Usually, he didn’t feel like going.

But he’d told Mercedes that he wouldn’t have enough time to go, and now that he did… Well, now he felt like he’d made up false excuses and it didn’t seem right to make her believe that.

He assumed she’d be busy since it was her birthday, probably hanging out with her friends and… whatever people do on birthdays. So, at the last minute, he messaged Stella where Mercedes’ birthday was since he’d heard she was also invited to go there.

And here he was.

"So I'm curious, how long have you known the birthday girl?"

“About a year now,” Matty answered, “when I started going to school here. I think my locker was near hers.”

Their school was the only place he’d see Mercedes and maybe once or twice in other places around town coincidentally. Passing by hallways, at the cafeteria during lunch hour, maybe shared an elective class—but rarely a proper in-person interaction. There was that one time at a random house party last year, but that happened in a blur and he couldn’t remember much of it

“I don’t know her very well, though,” Matty added. With an ambivalent scowl, he glanced along the table in front of him. Despite the large selection of hors d'oeuvres and more drinks, he couldn’t decide which looked appealing enough for him to try. He wasn’t sure what half of them were or had in them, and who knows how long those rolled-up cold cuts have been out in the open like that?

He knew he should’ve brought a box of Pocky with him.

Finally, Matty decided on a glass of ginger ale from the food table. “So… how did your project go? That, um… rumor hasn't changed anything important, has it?”

Matty didn’t know Stella was an actor before befriending her, though he would’ve treated her no differently if he had. He didn’t watch TV a lot and paid little to no mind to celebrity news. Since he didn’t know famous people personally, so there was no reason for him to let any trivial news about one of them bother him.

Unless, he's friends with one, and, you know, he was. Hearing how that “crabs” rumor really peeved him the other day. He would hate to see her well-earned career ruined over a stupid lie.

Why do people impulsively believe in unconfirmed rumors and gossip? A concept that Matty had always wondered about and greatly disapproved of.
code by valen t.

Reuben

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Maximo Park

Apply Some Pressure

Reuben’s jaw clenched at Tabitha’s sharpness. He stared hard at the road ahead, thinking very carefully about what he would say next. It wasn’t like he had shoved the package in her face or handed it to her and told her to go make a drop off. He would never even consider getting her involved like that. She could be feisty, but she was clean; a model citizen. He would protect that over anything else.

He knew she was sat there with a face of rage, boiling over in her seat because of an unfortunate slip up on his behalf. Should he have gone and dealt with the stash of gear before he picked her up? Hm, maybe. It could have avoided the drama.

The longer they sat in silence, the more Reuben got agitated. She knew what he did. Perhaps her naivety was showing; the idea of a bad cop was more alluring than the bad cop himself. Well, in that case, if you can’t handle the heat – get the fuck out of the kitchen.

He turned behind an empty parking lot, stopping the car in a dimly lit alley. They were encroaching on the suburbs; no one would be straying through at this time, much less towards an unlit squad car.

Silently, he flicked the car off.

“Look, I’m sorry.” he said, his head falling back into the headrest. “I didn’t expect to still have it on me. I’m not doing anything with it while you’re with me, alright? Obviously I wouldn’t do that with you here. But I do need to liberate it from one place to another. I came for you straight off my shift ‘cause you fuckin’ asked me to. I didn’t know you were going to see it. I didn’t know you would be upset. So please, don’t berate me about the logistics of my fucking day.”

Reuben pursed his lips, another few moments passing by with only the sound of a few cars back out on the road. Finally he sighed, turning his head to her. She stared straight out the window.

“I’m sorry about your brother. I thought he’d have gotten better now he was out.”

He paused again, moving a hand on top of hers in consolation, or maybe a reassuring sign of solidarity.

“I’m sorry I brought you here with that shit on me. That’s not fair and I should have dealt with it before seeing you. I would never complicate you in any of this. I suppose after a while you sort of get desensitised to it – it just becomes another thing, no different to any other. I can drop you back off if that’s what you want.”

♡coded by uxie♡

Ophelia Warren
These Days

her garage
fkin h8 my life
something hobo-esque
interactions

TBD, (Bernie)
jazzyball jazzyball

"Cause' after all this time..."

I'm still into you--

"Stop, stop, just--"

Man, fuck this shit. Mic feedback, late notes, and two younger brothers running in the garage had made band practice quite an experience. Oliver was still ass at the keyboard– but at least he was attempting to learn, which was appreciated.

After getting most of these instruments for free, the least her bandmates could do was show up and not suck. So far the only person who didn’t was ironically Bernie. (And herself, Oph was the founder of this band for a reason, thank you very much.)

“Get the fuck out, Bernie eats twelve year old boys for dinner.” Ophelia said, looking over at the bassist of TBD desperately.

"But we're eleven--" Price started and his words were ignored by his older sister wholeheartedly when the rest of her bandmates started to pack up.

“Guys, it was barely an hour we practiced– if we want this to work, and I mean really work, we need to grind, like seriously, grind twenty-four-damn-seven, do you think The Beatles just woke up musically-inclined?”

Don’t answer that if you know what’s good for you was written all over her features.

She didn’t blame them for wanting to cut it early, they were tired, hungry, and weed-deprived, not to mention it was hot as balls because Peter had somehow broken the AC the night before, so now Ophelia wasn’t just a failure at starting up her own band. She was a sweaty failure.

Which was even worse.

“Come on,” She pleaded towards Oliver who solemnly shrugged, offering an apologetic smile and walked out along with Renee.

Renee, who was (slightly) newer to the band as she was in town… the girl could carry a tune with a guitar pretty well and Ophelia tried to capitalize on that as soon as she was able to muster a word to her.

It took a while because... she was pretty… alright, come on, she was hot.

But almost every chick was hot to Oph. Well, almost every chick besides–

“Bernie,”

“Don’t you dare walk out of this damn garage.” Ophelia said, standing up from her chair and ignoring the humidity that caused the tank top to stick to her back.

Ah, Bernie Stoddard, the devil of Newcastle high. She actually wasn't that bad-- her reputation proceeded her though, the party-girl with a temper the size of Kansas. Was Kansas big?

Who knew? She was failing a few classes.

There was that whole... pregnancy thing that Ophelia never really brought up, some kinda thing that made it's way around school that Bernie was pregnant, gave up her baby-- it wasn't really Oph's business.

Besides, Bernie had the same vision Oph did-- get high now, work later and get that record deal this summer.

Someone's past wasn't really important, y'know? It was all about the future.

The future filled with chicks, weed, fans and money.

Easy-fucking-peasy.

Beyond her reputation...

Bernie was a pretty chill chick if you took her insults with a grain of salt, and thanks to high school culture, growing up with four brothers and gay with religious grandparents, Ophelia learned pretty early on not to give a shit about what anyone thought.

It was kind of a mystery how they became friends. It... just sorta happened.

She stared at her younger brothers expectantly and Bernie’s authoritative and (scary presence) had them running away in the matter of seconds to which Oph flopped onto the leather brown couch her parents had donated to the garage after they’d gotten a new one that was ruined in two days.

Nothing really stood clean, simple– or organized in the Warren household. Ophelia wondered if that was the reason why her mother was pretty good at finishing an entire wine bottle by herself on Saturdays.

That was a joke.

(Laugh.)

“Do you have a lighter?” She asked, pulling out a joint from her back pocket and something clanked to the ground. “Oh, Bex made you this,” Ophelia hung her body sideways off the couch, her skin sticking to the leather caused the brunette to grimace in disgust before grabbing the ring and holding it out to Bernie.

Rebekah was her best friend– like, they were those pairs that Ophelia would make fun of 24/7, the overly-touchy, gross, braid your hair (she’d never do that) kind of best friends.

So what if they were a pair of losers? They were losers together or something. Kinda sweet or whatever.

Ophelia had a ring of her own, something about Tiger’s Eye and… for protection or some shit?

Bex was one of those crazed hippies who believed that colorful rocks brought you prosperity and shielded you from negativity? The point here– Rebekah had a tendency to hand out jewelry to people.

Which is why she sent Ophelia to find out Bernie's favorite... stone or something. That's whatever it was made of. “I think it’s her way of getting you to like her or whatever the fuck.”

It was hard not to like Bex– because…

well, what’s there not to like? I mean, beyond the fact that she’s too much of a pussy to smoke… her people pleaser attitude, the fact that she was a little naïve, the weird crystal shrines, routines and "spells" she attempted to do, Rebekah was probably the most normal person Oph's ever met.

Alright, she was the most tolerable person she's ever met. Same thing.

“Keep it between us, but I think– hah,” She took the lighter from her blonde friend and inserting the blunt halfway in her mouth.

“'Think she's afraid of you.”
coded by natasha.

Magnolia D.
mood
stressed AF

outfit
Studio casual

Mentions
Liv, Dalton, Ash, spencer, JJ

tags
Soap Soap Winona Winona Xed Xed

Just call Maggie the collab queen~

Ok don't do that, but she had been having a lot of fun in the studio with her friends. She was thinking it'd be cute to release a friendship EP with all these collabs at once. Next she had to do something with Lucky for sure. She wasn't sure what she'd do for the last one to make it an even number for release but she had a while to worry about that since neither of this song with Ash nor her song with Liv was done, and she'd not officially asked Lucky yet.

She'd been nervous about recording today with all the Lucky drama that'd been happening. Sure Ash didn't dish everything, but Lucky had already told her some of the juicer details. It took all the measly acting ability in her body to pretend like she didn't know. She just really wanted to go back to a time when all her friends didn't hate each other.

Was that too much to ask?

All her friends seemed to always be fighting and it was growing to be too much for her. She was trying to keep her cheery persona, but while a lot of things didn't bother her? Friendships were her kryptonite. She was weak for feeling like the few good connections she had in her life were crumbling without her being able to do anything to save it. She felt so powerless and she hated it more then anything.

She'd vented a bit to Spencer about JJ, but there was so much more then just JJ and there was NO ONE she could go to about everything because everyone was tied up with someone or didn't know the other people and that just felt like gossiping.

She tried to push all that out of mind as she sang, but honestly...the song was hitting but not for the reason the lyrics intended. She really was feeling like EVERYONE could kiss her ass at this rate.

She didn't wanna become that bitch, but boy was it tempting.

They took a small break and she checked her phone only to see of course more fucking drama. She'd just befriended Jonas and now suddenly him and Mason have beef??? She literally couldn't win! And at the party tonight? She will fucking kill them both if they drag her down because of this petty bullshit. She looked up hearing the tapping at the door. She registered Liv's face first so while looking back down at her phone to try and quell the drama she walked to open the door.

She didn't notice Ash shrieking to semi-hide near the drums, and until he was walking past her she hadn't noticed Dalton. Crazy right? considering he is a giant, but that is how desperate he was to prevent this fight. However finally seeing him caused her to look very confused ono why Liv would bring him of all people here to the studio. She didn't really get the chance to ask as she was immediately pulled out of the room because Liv wanted to talk... about business??

Please god make at least one thing about her fucking life make sense right now.

Something about Liv seemed off, and she looked clearly confused as she began to speak, "Mad about what?" she was no stranger to pissing people off, but she thought she'd been doing a fairly good job of avoiding that lately.

She was still confused when she asked... until she saw the tweet. Now it only lasted a few seconds as she hurrily pulled her phone away.

"What no! Why would I Liv!? We aren't even done with it."

Maggie was used to being the scapegoat for everyone in this stupid world, but she never imagined LIV of all people would doubt her. Then again why would Liv or anyone here be any different. Everyone was always the same. She knew how this thing goes, she'd need proof, she'd need to plead her case. Ugh this was so fucking stupid! Why can't even the one thing that makes her happy be simple? She sighed running her fingertip through her hair at the scalp before starting to explain herself on why she wasn't guilty.

The story of her damn life.

"I actually want to release all the collabs at once on a little EP. Like a friendship EP you know? But even that I want to come after my first album drops. So no I didn't leak it. Or do you need receipts of some kind?" It wasn't fair, and at this point she probably wasn't being fair to Liv either, but...she couldn't stand this feeling.

She hated this feeling more then anything because it's how her parents and brother made her feel every day or her life for just existing. She was so sick of it and sick of people always blaming her for shit that wasn't her fault.

Why did no one ever just...trust her...was she really so untrustworthy? Undeserving of basic faith...

She was so hurt and wrapped up now in this new conversation she didn't even notice Liv or Dalton wiggling the handle to the door. She wasn't even facing them anymore. In fact she had her back to them and was fully prepared to walk away because everyone at this point really could just kiss her ass.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Logan Cruz

She. Was. Exhausted.

What a revolutionary way for Logan to start off, huh? Not like she'd been absolutely exhausted throughout the entirety of her story, although it was important to note that today, she was slightly less tired than she had been for the last couple months.

Turns out maybe Maverick did know a thing or two about babies, and she'd actually managed to get Axel to sleep a little better the past few nights. It was for sure a relief, and there was a little more life in her eyes.

Now, she'd found herself arriving at The Coven, where Ciarra happened to work. Or, at least, Logan was hoping that she was working today as she pushed her way through the door and came inside, accidentally smashing Axel's baby carrier into the door. She winced, looking down at the baby, but he didn't cry or seem at all that fazed by his mom's clumsiness -- probably because at this point? He was pretty used to it.

She waddled in, struggling to maintain her balance with the baby in one hand, peeking around until she caught sight of Ciarra at the front desk. A relieved smile plastered itself across Logan's face as she made her way over, placing Axel on the ground beside her.

"Hey," she said breathlessly, "how long're you stuck here today?"

mood
tired, surprise

outfit
clothes

playing...
song title
by artist​

mentions
Maverick

interactions
Ciarra

tags
@iskolde

º º code by ditto º º

scroll

cinnamon girl

Tabitha Cohen

mood

Pissed off!

outfit

outfit

Cop car

interactions

Reuben @ dear.szmm dear.szmm

tags

tags here

“I’m sorry about your brother. I thought he’d have gotten better now he was out.”

Tabitha pulled at her cuticles, feeling a drop in her stomach. She probably said more than she should have. Reuben already knew too much, much more than she was comfortable with anyone knowing about her. A few calls from some nosy neighbors on a couple bad days at home, and he'd been able to put two and two together, no matter how much she denied it.

But that was the thing with Reuben. He knew about her stuff, the ugly things she managed to keep from the rest of town. She knew about his stuff, all the shady, the wrong. They kept each other's fucked up secrets, and it worked. They didn't even have to talk about it.

Tabitha didn't like when they did.

"Well, turns out 5th time isn't the charm." Tabitha sighed, glancing outside at the empty lot they were in.

And Eddie...well, who didn't know about Edgar? From Europe, to LA, to Newcastle, everybody knew about her burnout brother and the mess he was. And now he was back, and she was happy to see him, really, she was. Her father? Not so much.

"Whatever happens to him, happens to you." She knew that threat already. "Keep him out of trouble, Tabby."

A sigh left her lips. This was supposed to be fun. She wasn't supposed to think about any of it. And if she paid attention to the part of her brain that cared about how other people feel, she'd guess that Reuben didn't want things to be like this either.

"It's...fine. It's not that big of deal, really." Tabitha finally looked back at him, a one-shoulder shrug as she did. "Don't do it again. You're a quick learner, you'll figure it out."

It's not his fault you're fucked in the head.

"You can drop me off at the party later." Tabitha smiled, pushing back the bad thoughts and placing a hand on Reuben's neck, pulling him closer to her "We're not here to yell at each other. Come on already."

She kissed him, and just forgot about everything else.

♡coded by uxie♡
[/borde

Mason

When Mason saw red, he saw red.

Wasn't much of a surprise given who he was, sure, and sure, Mason had been in his fair number of fights. But typically only when he was cornered, when someone swung first, or when someone he cared about (aka Drake) was in danger. Or he needed to beat someone's ass to make a point towards someone that had hurt Drake physically, which could get pretty exhausting.

But none of that ever really rivaled the anger that he'd feel when someone had the nerve to utter Ari's name.

He was seeing red as he entered the party.

He'd never actually seen the doofus, but Mason was sure he could pick out a fucking freak if given the chance, and he did. His dark eyes scanned the area, until they settled on the fucker. And Mason moved forward.

Mason had promised Maggie that he wouldn't fight here, he'd wait and kick the kid's ass some other time. And before, that would've been fine, because he was just doing it because the creep wouldn't fucking leave Tabitha alone. But then he'd had the fucking nerve to call Ari a bastard child, and Mason's anger had boiled and flooded over, erupting and burning anyone that dared to cross his path.

His shoulders slammed into more people than he could count, knocking them all out of the way as he made his way to the fucker, who was standing there, looking lost as hell because he didn't belong here.

Fucking dumbass.

Fucking prick.

He belonged six feet under.

It was gonna feel so good feeling his fucking bones crush beneath Mason's fists.

"Hey," he shouted, his voice hoarse and, as the bitch turned around, Mason didn't waste any time in sending his fist flying straight into the fucker's fucking face. As the dude stumbled back, Mason grabbed the front of his shirt and yanked him forward, sending his fist in again, and then both of his hands slammed into the little fucker, sending him backwards as Mason stood there, fists clenched.

"You think you're the fucking shit but your own mom didn't even fucking want your loser ass."

mood
angwy

outfit
clothes

playing...
song title
by artist​

mentions
Maggie

interactions
Jonas

tags
fieldofclover fieldofclover

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

jonas.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

muse

ashamed demo

Jonas had ended up in an empty parking lot after his angry tirade directed at the woman who claimed to be his mother. From there on, he had began to argue even more - this time with Mason. He wasn't going to be that scared little boy he was earlier. No, he was a man now, and he was going to fight this uphill battle. If Mason wanted a fight, Jonas was going to bring one. After looking up the address, he sped off to Val's house...er, mansion, nearly ramming into another car as he parked Meredith's silver Prius across the street from the party. It didn't even matter that he wasn't invited - Jonas was going to beat Mason's ass, or die trying (probably the latter of the two, since Mason was huge).

He swung the car door open, storming over onto the lawn. Where was this piece of shit, anyway? He made his way into the party, a calm heat radiating from his body. A steely look was fixated on his eyes as he searched for Mason. Jonas was caught off-guard by a gruff "HEY!" from behind him. As he turned around to see the face connected to the voice, the impact of a heavy blow hitting his temple took him by surprise. So the rat bastard was finally here.

Jonas faltered, unsteady on his feet from the sudden blow. Before he had the chance to swing back, Mason's fist collided with his face, sending him reeling backwards. Mason then shoved him backwards, but nothing more came from him. He wiped some blood away from his mouth, spitting out a tooth. This fucker hit hard. "You think you're the fucking shit but your own mom didn't even fucking want your loser ass." A cocky Mason just pissed Jonas off even more. This was war.

"Aren't you so great? This, coming from the teen dad who can't even graduate high school." Sarcasm dripped from Jonas's voice. He opened his mouth to speak once more, but instead, his fist did all the talking as he hit Mason square in the jaw. He pushed him back hard, jabbing him once more as he tried to prove his point. "How about you worry about your kid instead of beating scrawny kids like me up? Or, better yet, why don't you study for your GED? Cause Lord knows you'll need it." Jonas knew that he wasn't going to win this battle. In fact, he was surprised he was even able to get in a punch or two, considering Mason's size. He towered over Jonas's five foot eight frame. That didn't stop Jonas from waging an all-out war against Mason, however. Everyone seemed to have a problem with Jonas, and Mason's was the one that broke the camel's back. He was tired of being called a motherfucker. He was sick and tired of the jokes that never seemed to end. Would this finally end them? If he acted normal for once and used violence like all the other hyper-masculine guys around here, then maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't be the butt of any jokes.

♡coded by uxie♡

Ciarra Walsh
renaissance girl

The Coven
refreshed
interactions

Logan

Winona Winona

There was an insurmountable number of things that Hecate had brought into the shop that morning. Things was a bit nice; it was junk really, but Hecate had assured her there were items in there that would be worth selling. All she had found so far were broken crystals, tarot cards out of their deck, and something she was sure was literally a torture device. Ciarra hadn’t the faintest idea where Hecate got some of this stuff. She grimaced as she pulled out a piece of fabric that had to be at least a hundred years old and suffering from a terrible case of mold. A shawl maybe, made of wool and probably a vivid blue at some point. Where had this been stored? A dank basement submerged in stagnant water? Ciarra shivered and tossed the thing into the trash can at her feet, an unsalvageable relic. Sometimes she thought that maybe her boss was just a hoarder and all these things she brought Ciarra to look through were just her cleaning. Other times it felt like this was meant to be a self-discovery thing and Hecate was playing at things Ciarra would never understand.

Ciarra continued her rummaging even as the bell above the door rang, signaling that someone had entered the shop. You couldn’t see the counter from the door which often got on Ciarra’s nerves when she couldn’t see who had entered. She was far too preoccupied with the literal dagger she had just pulled out of the box to care right at that moment though. There were the faint sounds of a commotion as the person who had entered the store made their way through the maze of the store up to the counter. Ciarra looked up, dagger still in hand, as a familiar face came into view. The concerned look on her face morphed into a brilliant grin and she laid the weapon down carefully on the counter.

One Logan Cruz was standing at the counter, a child in her arms. This was a more than welcome distraction from the box of mysteries she had been going through since that morning. She and Logan had been friends since high school, strange pair as they were, but Ciarra was glad to have her now. Her friend count was dangerously low, and her weird, ethereal boss didn’t quite count. To be completely honest, Ciarra wasn’t even completely convinced Hecate was even a human. She did have a ghostly quality about her.

“How long’re you stuck here today?” Ciarra spared a quick glance at the clock on the counter as she rounded it, a hum on her lips.

“You’ve caught me at an excellent time.” She grinned, stooping to gather up Axel into her arms and spin him, giggling, around a little before settling her gaze back on Logan.

“I’ve got about twenty minutes before Hecate makes an appearance.” Ciarra bounced on the balls of her feet, “Why? Are you planning on stealing me away?” Another grin, broad as ever. She futzed with Axel’s clothing a bit before resuming her bouncing.

coded by natasha.

Mason

Some people needed to learn when to shut their fucking mouths, and some people needed to learn some survival skills. 'Cause if you had a single inkling about that shit, you probably would've avoided starting a fight with an angry jock and pissing him off to this point.

All Mason was seeing was red, and this fucker was like a matador. Waving around his red cape, waiting for Mason to charge, except that unlike an actual matador, the fucker wasn't going to be able to move away in time.

He was speaking, but his words were just like coal added to a fire that burned brighter and hotter with every attempt to scathe him.

It didn't hurt, though. His insults held less power now, and he could handle everything that Jonas was throwing at him. None of it hurt as much as hearing him call Ari a bastard child, and those words were what was still covering Mason's vision.

Jonas got a hit in, but it barely hurt. Mason's head jolted to the side from the impact, and he could feel some pain, the taste of blood on his tongue. But he turned back to face Jonas, even as the puny fucker's hands slammed into his chest, but hardly fucking shoved him backwards.

And he lunged forward, but this time it wasn't just to punch him. Mason grabbed hold of him, and tackled him to the ground. He righted himself, hovering over Jonas, and started bringing his fist down down into the fucker's face, again and again, and again, and again. The little fucker tried fighting back, and he got in a couple more hits here or there, but they didn't stop the broad-shouldered jock from enacting his revenge.

When Mason saw red, when adrenaline was pumping through his veins like a drug, he didn't really tend to register the pain at that moment.

Blood coated his hand, and he knew people were watching, people were making their way over, but he didn't stop, not until his hand started to grow sore, and then he finally stopped, and Mason leaned down towards him.

"If you ever," he started, his breaths coming heavy and shaky as he spoke, "say fucking shit about me, or my brother, or my daughter again, I fucking promise that this? This will be nothing compared to how badly I'll fuck you up next time. I'll fucking make sure you suffer before I make sure you stop fucking breathing, do you fucking understand me?" He hissed through angry, gritted teeth.

Mason started to go to stand up, but he paused again part of the way up, to add a few more words. "Oh, and stop fucking harassing Tabitha. She doesn't want anything to do with your fucking pathetic, whiny ass self. And if you fucking try the same shit with Maggie, or Raven, or Jade, I will fucking find you, and I will fucking end you without hesitation, got it?" He asked, his voice raising near the end as he finally rose to his feet, but looking at down at him...

He brought his foot down, slamming it into the puny ass fucker.

"Do you fucking understand?" he asked again, his voice wavering as he spoke.

mood
mood mood mood

outfit
outfit outfit outfit

playing...
song title
by artist​

mentions
all the people he cares about but won't admit to

interactions
that little fucker

tags
fieldofclover fieldofclover

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

jonas.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

muse

ashamed demo

Jonas lived for the pain. Each and every blow that Mason had dealt him made this fight absolutely worth it. They tumbled to the ground, Mason getting in more hits than Jonas could possibly deflect. But Jonas did happen to get a few in himself - he wasn't totally weak, like everyone thought he was. He almost felt like laughing at how pathetic he was. Jonas had picked a fight, and yet, he couldn't back it up. How sad was that? No wonder he got picked on so much.

He was bleeding like he had never bled before now, but Mason kept on going. This was exactly what Jonas deserved. Getting beat up was the best thing that could have possibly happened to him. Maybe it would knock some sense into him. He certainly needed it. All the anger and frustration he had harbored since finding out that he was adopted all culminated in this losing battle. If Meredith would have come clean about this a long time ago, then Jonas wouldn't be here right now. But she didn't even plan on telling him at all before his biological mother rolled into Newcastle. Would she have ever come clean if not for Harmony's sudden presence?

Mason's punches slowed, then finally ceased altogether. "If you ever say fucking shit about me, or my brother, or my daughter again, I fucking promise that this? This will be nothing compared to how badly I'll fuck you up next time. I'll fucking make sure you suffer before I make sure you stop fucking breathing, do you fucking understand me?" Mason's voice was threatening, but all Jonas could do was laugh as Mason started to get off of him. But before Jonas had a chance to reply, Mason began to speak again. "Oh, and stop fucking harassing Tabitha. She doesn't want anything to do with your fucking pathetic, whiny ass self. And if you fucking try the same shit with Maggie, or Raven, or Jade, I will fucking find you, and I will fucking end you without hesitation, got it?"

Jonas pulled himself into a sitting position, spitting out some more blood. "You should've killed me when you had the chance." He couldn't help but smirk at his next insult. "Pussy." Jonas would come to regret this decision as Mason's heel collided with his chest. Jonas crashed back down to the ground upon impact. "Kicking a man while he's down, huh? Kinda hot, not gonna lie." Jonas didn't move to get up this time, just in case Mason had anything else up his sleeve. Instead, Mason's voice rang through the air. "Do you fucking understand?"

Jonas was about to respond when the sound of sirens began to break through the silence. Great. The one time he decided to toughen up, he'd get arrested. What kind of karmic retribution was this?

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back