Opinion Newbie

Caeli13

Hello. ^_^

I'm honestly very new here, so, I easily get flustered. I haven't role played in years and sometimes commit mistakes when I do start. I hope I can learn from other very good role players here. ^_^

Aside from that, I hope I get to role play with people who are also into romance and fantasy. That's my specialty, although, I'm leaning more with dark romance, to say the least...

Signing off~

So, did you mean to put this in introductions, or...?

You're making a really bad first impression so far.

This sounds more like an introductions thread, but I'll let that slide. I can do those to a certain extent, but keep in mind that I only do pm RP's and have a tendency to drive a thread. I hope you have fun here.

Hello. ^_^

I'm honestly very new here, so, I easily get flustered. I haven't role played in years and sometimes commit mistakes when I do start. I hope I can learn from other very good role players here. ^_^

Aside from that, I hope I get to role play with people who are also into romance and fantasy. That's my specialty, although, I'm leaning more with dark romance, to say the least...

Signing off~
Ignore what that other person said, welcome to the group. We all have to start somewhere, just take your time. Have you gotten a chance to browse the request threads yet? I'm sure you will find partners that want romance too.

Hiya hiya and welcome to Rpn! It's quite alright that you posted here, I'd say it's much better to post something up than nothing at all!

Now before you get too far ahead into the rping game be sure to look over the site rules. If you have further questions or concerns on the rules then feel free to ask in the 'Site Questions & Information' section.

And as Tove said the best place to look for rping partners (if you are looking for just one other person to roleplay with) would be the 'Looking for Partners' section! I do hope you enjoy it here and find the writer within you~

Oh really? State my middle name, hair color, and the name of my youngest sister. :)
Madison, light blonde, aaand... Ann!

Disclaimer: These were all just random guesses. I am not a potato in any way, shape or form, therefore I do not possess any means of extrasensory perception or clairvoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back