Newbie Here!

SatanicPanda

Book Fanatic~
Hello, all~ I'm Kasi aka SatanicPanda. I'm new here so please be nice to me ;-; If any of you have ever heard of RolePlay onLine, I rp there, but it seems to be dying so I decided to try something new and here I am! I'm looking forward to see where this goes~

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

HOLA, CÓMO ESTÁS?
I'm new as well even though I made an account one or two years ago. I never used it so I still consider myself a total noob. My intro above is in Spanish but I assure you I only speak a very small amount of it. I'm still learning currently. I'm teaching myself so it's taking a while.

Since the site is so big and I'm so small, I would like to start off with an one on one roleplay. I was wondering if you would be interested?

HOLA, CÓMO ESTÁS?
I'm new as well even though I made an account one or two years ago. I never used it so I still consider myself a total noob. My intro above is in Spanish but I assure you I only speak a very small amount of it. I'm still learning currently. I'm teaching myself so it's taking a while.

Since the site is so big and I'm so small, I would like to start off with an one on one roleplay. I was wondering if you would be interested?

Absolutely! Do you have an idea in mind? If you can, pm me and we can talk~

No, sadly I can't send messages yet. I still haven't met the requirement yet. I have many ideas in mind, but they'll take time to get written down. What's your roleplay style? I prefer casual and detailed because I hate one sentence replies. Oh, and I'm all about fantasy genres. Nation building for me is super fun but I can also work with a modern setting.

I thought I replied to this, but I guess not?
No, sadly I can't message anyone yet. I haven't met the site requirement yet, but I do have some ideas in mine! It may take a while to put them down. What are your preferences for roleplays?

I can put out at least a paragraph, one sentences irritate me too. And I love detail! I just have a problem with using words as im a human spell check instead of human dictionary xD. Fantasy is my jammmmm but I also do modern slice of life.

Okay, cool! So I can find some plots online or would you like to collaborate and make something together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back