• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Newbie here ;_;

angelic

Be foolish & have fun
Hey Everyone!!! ^,^

Well, if you managed to get through my annoying greeting then congratulations! You survived! My name is Brooke and I have just joined so everything is a bit new to me. At the moment, I am craving many types of roleplays! In the past I have always used Kik so I guess that would work or just on here via thread or PM. My preferred is Kik and PM.

To clarify things, I am dyslexic so my spelling may not be at its best all the time so I don't expect a super literate buddy. But, what I would adore is, someone who likes to write about three plus sentences and paragraphs maybe! I am not picky at all, whether it's gender or age, I am fine.

Romance is fab and I love having it in a roleplay yet smut is a no no. I'm only fifteen and just, no. So I am sorry if that's what you want but no thank you.

With pairings, I am only comfortable with M/F but you can persuade me into M/M if there's a certain plot you have in mind. I usually play the female but am happy to double as a male if that's what floats your boat! ^_^ Although my list below contains fandoms I would rather use OCs. It's more creative yet, you can use them! And, I am more than happy to double as a canon. Here's my list below!

~Anything Medieval

~Fantasy Pairing

~Runaway Teens

~Creative plots

~Dark Plots

~Romantic fluff plots

~Fable (2,3) The video game

~The Last Of Us video game

~Beyond Two Souls video game

~The Walking Dead

~Divergent

~The Hunger Games

~Beautiful Creatures

~The Road

~Frozen Guardians (Jelsa)

~And pretty much anything!

So, please do either reply or PM me if you wish to do any of the plots I have stated. :D Have a nice day.

wizard justin]I would like to rp with you but I can't just seem to Pm you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9855-perksofbeingacactus/ said:
@Perksofbeingacactus[/URL]
Oh sorry! 0.0 I don't know how to PM personally but we may discuss about it here then make a thread or something? ^_^

Okay that will be awesome! ^_^

Oh nope I don't think so because three people have just recently PMed me. >.<

Hi! If you're still needing an rp partner, I'd be interested! All the plots you listed sound really fun, I'd be happy to do any of them! Throw me a msg!

(Excuse the short post. On my phone.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back