• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered New

Ghost Freeze

Hello there. I'm new here and to role play over all, I'm pretty excited to at least try to. My issue is that most of not all the group plots I come across to reject me because I'm new or because I'm not literate enough... I may need some guidance, please? Is there any way to be in a beginner friendly group plot?

I recommend taking this to Roleplay Discussion & Advice a forum more suitable for discussions of this type (as the community hub is more for staff-adressing matters). By going to that other sub forum you will get responses from more people, and maybe you’ll even get invited by someone in a group like the kind you’re looking for.

Either way, I don’t know if any groups that would refuse people on the basis of them being new alone, so to help you find what you are looking for, I could probably use knowing in more precise terms what the dissonance was.

Hi there! Welcome to RpNation, and RP in general!
It can be really overwhelming at first, I understand. Back when I first joined, I didn't even know how to post a thread, so you're already leaps ahead of where I was. ;)

On RpNation we have recruitment threads! You can find the recruitment subforum on the front page right here! There, you can see interest checks. Basically, interest checks are threads people use to look for any interest in their roleplays, to recruit for them, so you can find/start a lot of RPs there. Recruit Here

Here's are a few other resources I think you'll find helpful, they explain basically everything you need to know in a neat and organized fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back