• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New York 2002 Vampire the Masquerade (Revised and Before)

Leigh

new-york-skyline-at-night.jpg

, Prince, Calebros has abdicated the Princedom. The Sectarian War has ravaged the ranks of both the Camarilla and Sabbat with the Camarilla victorious at the end of last year, but just barely. The Independents have played one side against the other,to the point that there is little trust nor love for the sect. The Anarchs have carved out a domain on Staten Island. The Sabbat could be anywhere or anyone....Maybe a member of your coterie

New York is still wide open while many domains in Manhatten have been claimed by the Ventrue,Toreador and Tremere;but much of New York remains open.

.Now for some caveats:1. I've never been to New York City, so accuracy of people and places may be a wee bit askew, but I do possess maps, game supplements etc..

2. I will be posting from work only-I work the graveyard shift so I may only post from Wednesday-to Sunday mornings from 11 pm-9am PST

3. Work will always be my first priority. As the Germans say Dienst bevor Schnapps, so if work proves heavy my posts may be delayed.

4. I am a fuddy-duddy when it comes to computers,so don't expect any fireworks at first. I hope to learn by doing and any help, advice, or tips will be welcomed and appreciated.

Now with that out of the way, I am hoping for a character driven story which means I want well-rounded and detailed characters-see the characters In the Old Crone V20 game as excellent examples

Looking for 4-6 players

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings good sir! You have my interest on this, as I love a good Vampire game, so I'll come up with a concept and send it your way soon, I'm not too familiar with the Revised version, but I'm assuming the V20 book is incompatible, is that correct? I'll have to track down a copy of it before just to be sure.

Not all that different-alas I am too Scottish to pay for the v20 pdf or book -

Last edited by a moderator:
I take that the game will be Camarilla based is that right? Any restricted clans/house rules you would like to implement? I've been wanting to play a Nosferatu for a while, so I'll probably work something with that.

Well I would like the characters to have no more than 3 dots in generation as few in New York are above 8th generation-As far as clans go, my only restriction are the Assamites which is a clan I despise; though if one's heart is set on it and they can manage to make the assamite more than one dimensional-in other words, sell me on your character concept I am down. You may play Camarilla, Sabbat, or independent or anarch. by the way like your art work on deiantart

Thanks man! I'll probably end up drawing my character for the game once I flesh it out, on that note I'll try to have a concept and a sheet by tomorrow.

Hey.

I just made an account on this site after this game caught my eye. I've been wanting to get into PbP for a while, and though I've played alot of Vampire the requiem/masquerade in person/online, I've never done a PbP game before. If your willing to have an inexperienced player then i'd love to join.

V20 is very similar to Revised, but some rules have been incompatible in my experience. I'd love to join in, but I only own the V20 corebook. You might need to correct me mechanically here and there, but I'm in!

I have a Brujah character that I have wanted to play for a loooooong time and games just keep on dying on me. I just want to make sure that I have the right book; its the 20th anniversary edition, right? If so, I have it and would love to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back