• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings new year, new role-play search.

daydreaming daisy.

just a girl and her coffee.
hello, lovely dwellers of the internet. i go by daisy (she/her) and I’ve been dwelling in the realm of cooperative writing for fifteen+ years. twenty twenty-two is going to be a year full of lots of words for me, challenging myself to a book challenge and all, so I figured I ought to start the year strong with a new roleplay search.

1DE19F8D-BE66-43F2-9C84-898C6DBA7310.gif
about me:
I’d probably consider myself a literate-advanced writer. Introductions can be 1500+ words, posts are normally 500-1000 words.
world building and character development are my bread and butter.
I don’t really have any ground breaking limits— no pedophilia, no rape, no god-modeling or Mary-sues.
I work full time in a leadership role and have two other titles under my belt. life can get a little chaotic and having a HSP personality, I tend to get a little bogged down. If muse is high, you can get rapid fire posts from me. If muse is low, it could take a few extra days (3-5 days) until I’m happy with the quality of a post. I’m ✨consistently inconsistent.✨
I will not be able to make you very good character playlists, given the fact I listen to mostly gangster rap. I will however be able to send you some lovely mood boards.

(hopefully) about you.
you like to double.
you love love.
you help create our magical (or not-so magical) world and get excited to plot.
you can help share book recommendations with your new writing pal. ✨💖

now, for the good stuff.

DDEB857B-BFCD-4DEC-B4D9-C3EC5D08930B.gif

fandoms:
*edited in, the characters I would prefer to write are bolded.*
Harry Potter: golden era
george weasley / OC.
ernie macmillan
/ oc.
ernie macmillan / hannah abbott
harry potter / oc
oliver wood / oc
fred weasley / oc
draco
malfoy / oc
draco malfoy / pansy
a court of thorns and roses
feyre / Tamlin
Rhys
/ feyre
Rhys / OC
Azriel / OC
Cassian / Nesta
Cassian / OC
Lucien / Elain
Lucien / OC

twilight:
OC / OC
OC / jasper
oc / emmett

Degrassi: (next gen and new class)
Declan x Holly J
Drew x oc
Bianca x Adam
Bianca x OC
Clare x OC
Clare x Eli
Eli x Imogen
Sav x Holly J

original plots are also totally welcome! it’s been ages since I’ve had a slice of life/realistic plot so those are totally encouraged.
have you read One Of Us is Lying? In My Dreams I Hold A Knife? or watched Pretty Little Liars? My heart longs to give me a murder mystery with an all-knowing being pulling some strings!

3243540A-FCD8-4FDC-8455-634131DA145D.gif
ending note of some tropes I love:
reimagined Disney stories || fairytales || second chance loves || enemies to lovers || forbidden affairs || sunshine / grump || forced proximity || friends to lovers || arranged marriage || prince(ss) / warrior/lower class || elite societies || walls that talk || winter storms || sleepy beachside towns || starting over || boy falling first || court politics ||​

Last edited:
Would you want to do a Twilight roleplay?

Bumping it up.

Would anyone be interested in something inspired by the Caraval world by S. Garber or even a Caraval fandom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back