• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New year new plot

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
Hello it’s ya boy red. How y’all doing. So. I got this sudden craving for a love triangle
Been craving this for a while

1 please please please don’t ghost. Let me know if your gonna be away for a few days

2 no one liner. Yes one every now and then is ok. But if that’s all you reply with. We done.

3 please be able to write at least one paragraph I range between one and four paragraphs

you can reply here or message me

another craving is a love triangle. So this teenage mafia head falls for two girls. Their twins. Ones s student council president. And the other is the Vice President of the student council. So it’s starts where Roxas is in detention. Roxas isn’t exactly a good student. He slacks off and alwaya I’m late for first class. He skipped the morning to work on a car. When he told the girls his exscuse they gave him two hour detention but secretly the president likes him. Once the twin sees how good Roxas treats her sister she starts falling for him. We’d start just before Roxas goes to detention. This is a huge craving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back