• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital (thread no longer active)

Many Weapons Guy

Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings, greetings, and welcome to my humble workshop ;)
If there's anything I can interest you in, just lemme know.
Take your time, help yourself, and take a look around at your leisure. I'm right here for any questions you have, don't hesitate ;D
More to come very soon !

Attachments

• Axe 1.png
    Axe 1.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Axe 2.png
    Axe 2.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Axe 3.png
    Axe 3.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Axe 7.png
    Axe 7.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Axe 8.png
    Axe 8.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 5
  • butterfly sword.png
    butterfly sword.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Butcher Knife.png
    Butcher Knife.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Guan Dao.png
    Guan Dao.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 17
  • dagger.png
    dagger.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Hammer 5.png
    Hammer 5.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Hammer 6.png
    Hammer 6.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Scythe 4.png
    Scythe 4.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Scythe 3.png
    Scythe 3.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Mace 4.png
    Mace 4.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Got some more for ya lovely folks.

Attachments

• Rocket Launcher.png
    Rocket Launcher.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Minigun.png
    Minigun.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Shield 8.png
    Shield 8.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Shield 7.png
    Shield 7.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Sword 6.png
    Sword 6.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Sword 5.png
    Sword 5.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
This one took a lot longer than I thought, but totally damn worth the effort.
Also perfect for anyone wanting to show your pride, hehe.
I present to y'all... rainbow-colored katana.
You're welcome.

Attachments

• Sword 10 (rainbow).png
    Sword 10 (rainbow).png
    50.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Swords for daaayz, folks. Let's get EDGE-Y.
#ImNotSorry

Attachments

• Sword 10 (without scabbard).png
    Sword 10 (without scabbard).png
    35.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Sword 12.png
    Sword 12.png
    857.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Sword 13.png
    Sword 13.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Sword 17.png
    Sword 17.png
    471.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Sword 21.png
    Sword 21.png
    118 KB · Views: 12
  • Sword 28 (without scabbard).png
    Sword 28 (without scabbard).png
    89.1 KB · Views: 7
These are incredible. At first I thought it was pixel art, but they're pretty hi-res once you click on 'em. Very shiny @u@ You could totes do a Khopesh or some polearms like glaives... 8'D
Or chinese hook sword, those are cool too.

Attachments

• Sword 29.png
    Sword 29.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Sword 30.png
    Sword 30.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Sword 32.png
    Sword 32.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Sword 33.png
    Sword 33.png
    93 KB · Views: 5
  • Sword 36.png
    Sword 36.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Sword 37.png
    Sword 37.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Sword 38.png
    Sword 38.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 5
  • VPR (Viper Pulse Rifle).png
    VPR (Viper Pulse Rifle).png
    96.5 KB · Views: 7
Aaaand we've made it to the last ones of my list for now.
Got any suggestions ? Lemme know in the comments !

Attachments

• Sword 39-.png
    Sword 39-.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Sword 40.png
    Sword 40.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Hunting Rifle.png
    Hunting Rifle.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 6
How's it going, mate?
These weapons are quite fascinating. Reminds me of the daily armory I occasionally peek at on Twitter, as well as those guys who posted digital guns and such on this section some time ago.

You do good work, man. Everyone needs some weapons to admire every once in a while, and you've put impressive effort into your collection.

Mind if I offer a few suggestions of my own, with a few details thrown in? I'd enjoy seeing even one new weapon this week.
waxwell cane
An elegant cane made with a waxen handle and topped with a crimson spinel, for gentlemen and scholars only. Not only is it a highly respectable conduit for spellcasting, it also conceals the blade of a stiletto. For self-defense, of course.
laconic dagger
A thin silver dagger that seems like it'd be better off in a gilded display case. It is, however, laced with an enchantment that causes its victims to reconsider their speech for a while. Perhaps that could come in handy, hmm?
blowpipe
A durable blowpipe made from the bone of a great beast, with a feathered dreamcatcher tied to one end. It is, of course, designed to fire small darts by blowing through the pipe. Is it the weapon of a questionable pharmacist or a tribal doctor?
serval edge
A deadly handaxe that looks like an modern ice axe, but with a touch of medieval fantasy in its appearance. It can be lodged into mountain surfaces and skulls or thrown like a boomerang, somehow.
trident of superiority | card link
You haven't made a trident yet, but it's never too late to get started. If you wanna know more about this particular class, type 'Hydromancer' into the search bar. Unless you just want to make a regular ol' trident, which is great as well.
unusual weapon | card link
Pretend your character has acquired an unusual sandbending weapon, which could look like anything. If you think you need more information, type 'Sandbender' in the search bar.

How's it going, mate?
These weapons are quite fascinating. Reminds me of the daily armory I occasionally peek at on Twitter, as well as those guys who posted digital guns and such on this section some time ago.

You do good work, man. Everyone needs some weapons to admire every once in a while, and you've put impressive effort into your collection.

Mind if I offer a few suggestions of my own, with a few details thrown in? I'd enjoy seeing even one new weapon this week.
waxwell cane
An elegant cane made with a waxen handle and topped with a crimson spinel, for gentlemen and scholars only. Not only is it a highly respectable conduit for spellcasting, it also conceals the blade of a stiletto. For self-defense, of course.
laconic dagger
A thin silver dagger that seems like it'd be better off in a gilded display case. It is, however, laced with an enchantment that causes its victims to reconsider their speech for a while. Perhaps that could come in handy, hmm?
blowpipe
A durable blowpipe made from the bone of a great beast, with a feathered dreamcatcher tied to one end. It is, of course, designed to fire small darts by blowing through the pipe. Is it the weapon of a questionable pharmacist or a tribal doctor?
serval edge
A deadly handaxe that looks like an modern ice axe, but with a touch of medieval fantasy in its appearance. It can be lodged into mountain surfaces and skulls or thrown like a boomerang, somehow.
trident of superiority | card link
You haven't made a trident yet, but it's never too late to get started. If you wanna know more about this particular class, type 'Hydromancer' into the search bar. Unless you just want to make a regular ol' trident, which is great as well.
unusual weapon | card link
Pretend your character has acquired an unusual sandbending weapon, which could look like anything. If you think you need more information, type 'Sandbender' in the search bar.
Thank you so much, it means a lot to me !
Now for your ideas... hehe, pretty fun stuffs, I must say. I'll see what I can do with 'em.

These look damm impressive. I may be requesting ya're services sometime. Till then, keep up the awesome work!
Always available for weapon commissions, if ya interested ! Hit me up whenever you feel like it and we can make somethin' awesome together :D

These are awesome, any chance I could request a boomerang or three? Aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back