• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom lgbtq+ user looking for some fandom roleplays! { updated }

toomuchserotonin

☁ sleeping somewhere warmer ☁
1.png

sero | 20 years old | they / them

hi there!
I'm new to this site, so be patient with me as i learn the bells and whistles of everything, but i'd love to roleplay!

in my years of roleplaying, i've formed a somewhat broad taste for the kinds of 1x1s i enjoy. i heavily prefer lgbtq+ romance, and i often enjoy forming
a romance plot around a larger plot to bring characters together. the genre is honestly not my biggest concern, though i prefer settings such as sci-fi, modern,
or fantasy over historical accuracy.

2.png

my partner must be 18+, even in the most innocuous of roleplays. if you advertise yourself as a minor, i'd rather not interact.

my ideal writing partner would be able to at least give me a 1-2 paragraph response (at the very minimum) each reply, with the ability to further the plot or add something new each time.
i tend to write 3+ paragraph responses, but i can try and mirror.

please aim to reply at least once a week! i won't hold you onto a tight schedule though, it's just an idea.
depending on my attachment, i can reply numerous times daily.

i am ghost friendly! you have no obligation to keep talking to me, but i'd love communication.

i am an artist, so having an artist partner would be a plus, but definitely wouldn't be a requirement.

3.png

pink characters are the characters i'd like to play:

gakupo x kaito

miku
x luka

kaito x miku

haku x meiko

meiko x luka

kiyoteru x yuuma

gakupo x kiyoteru

miku x gumi

nabstablook x mettaton

undyne
x alphys

note: i will only roleplay age appropriate and/or aged up characters!

john x dave

rose x kanaya

john x karkat

kanaya x vriska

nepeta x kanaya

roxy x jane

jade x literally any girl

celeste x kiyoko

aoi x sakura

makoto x byakuya

gundam x sonia

mikan x junko

mikan x ibuki

mahiru x peko

hajime
x nagito

if you're interested, please shoot me a message! i'd love to work out ideas with you.​

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back