• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New User intro!

MLPGirl24

Lurker
heya all ! Im Cherri and im new here ! i love to rp and make friends of simalar interests !

im 20!

i live in the us !

what im looking for in a partner is someone who understands my behaviour. i am the type who get clingy to those who i feel close to or are comfortable in , im also sensitive to negativity from past expiriences and am a bit shy, and dosent mind me changing from paragraphs to a few sentences etc

ill post seperate rp info soon

my current characters i use or play as are mainly aus of my favorite characters !!

Brock , Principal , More to remember agghh

i do have an au of brock , basically hes an elemental creature who can turn into certain types of pokemon , mainly rock , fire, fairy, and normal. he cant control his emotions much and has a large onix like tail that can go in and out. he likes traveling . and likes all sorts of foods as well ! , also has simalar stuff as cannon but fewhfdjkwsdc

RP Rules !
----------------------------
-Has discord (Can be optional)
-No one liners
-Must be in simalar timezones
-More to come

i have a bit of fandoms im in , including

Pokemon
Baldis Basics
SCP Containment Breach
Coraline
Helluva Boss
Hazbin
Warrior Cats
MLP
DHMIS (Dont Hug Me Im Scared)
Steven Universe
Creepypastas like candle cove and whatnot

i do like themes like adventure , horror , science , romance , etc!

i do also crave crossovers ! and posssible variants of brock as well , im in a brock mood and

i am welcome to crossovers and use of cannon characters! as so as i have a few scenarios i wanna post soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back