New Universe X Ultraverse

Crenando

Pencil Neck Geek
  tumblr_o273qs6hhe1rhjbado1_1280.jpg

It was back. The ruins called The Pitt was replaced with what it had been before. A man awoken in the middle of the road, in a changed world. "Pittsburgh! It's back! I thought I-" He observed closer. Something was off. Everything looked shinier, for a lack of a better word. This man was Kenneth Connell, alias Star Brand. He flew to the roof of the U.S. Steel Tower and looked down on this new Burgh that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. 

4741075-4459558192_8491b456a2.jpg

Meanwhile, at the Davis Lawrence Convention Center, a vampire-esque creature was attacking. "It is I, Rune! The Dark God!" He shouted to the crowd backing up from the indecent. He held a man whose soul (and blood) he had just harvested, letting the man's bag of merch fall to the floor.  He didn't quite understand what the convention was about, or how he got there, but it didn't matter to the vampiric fiend.

(@Barbas @Ethan Hart @MainEventMan @Storm Guardian)

((Heh... heh.... I don't know anything about New Universe or Ultraverse, all I know is both of them come from Marvel and it's a comic... but you know what? My character doesn't know anything either, so screw it!))

Blue light flashed for a microsecond, then Jasper magically appeared and fell out of the sky, falling on top of a car. The windows shattered, and a siren cried as the car alarm went off. Dazed, Jasper got up from the car, shook bits of glass off of himself, and wondered how he was not dead from the impact. 

"Stupid teleport magic," Jasper said, looking around, made a face between a frown and a grimace, then moving in a random direction.

The last thing Jotaro remembered was standing in the streets of Cairo, watching as the remains of DIO, the man who plagued his family for a century, disintegrated in the light of the morning sun.  The next thing he knew...he was standing in the middle of the street...in a city of some kind. He looked around, and realized that he had appeared here alone. Where was Polnareff? Where was The Old Man? Those thoughts didn't fester in his head for long, however. DIO was dead, and Polnareff and the Old Man could handle themselves fine. It was then that he heard some kind of commotion...he looked over and noticed a crowd of people standing outside what looked like a convention center. Cowering, more like it. From what looked like some kind of vampiric creature...perhaps it was one of DIO's left over followers? "Gimmie a break..." He muttered to himself as he began to push past the crowd, pointing at the creature. "Hey. Your Master's dead. Killed by yours truly." He said nonchalantly. "Unless you wanna end up like him, I suggest you get lost." 

xw5yWnW.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A small portal appears not far away from the Davis Lawrence Convention Center and a man in leather armor and iron boots, gloves and helmet appears out of the portal. The moment the man is out of it, the portal disappears. The man, Bulvarr, looks around him with a rather shocking expression. There were huge buildings, bigger than normally possible in Skyrim. As he walks, he notices people driving in carriages without horses, making also rather a lot of noise. "By the nine. If this is some trick by the Daedra..." Bulvarr mutters and he keeps his shield in his left hand. He noticed not far away a big crowd and some kind of creature which looked rather familiar to him. As he walks towards the crowd, he gets almost run over by a carriage as someone starts yelling to him "Get off the road!" as the carriage starts to make even more noise for short moments. Bulvarr walks to the right of the street and walks towards the crowd. As he comes closer however, he noticed well that the creature looks like a Gargoyle. One of the kind of creatures he fought when he helped the Dawnguard against the vampire threat. However, after some time he has the feeling it could also be a vampire lord like Harkun himself. As he gets closer, he draws his sword and gets ready for a fight. However, he does notice that no one in the crowd seems to be armed or even wear any form of armor. They weren't even wearing clothing that was used in Skyrim or Solstheim. And he also notices that it was a lot warmer than in Skyrim. As he gets before the crowd, he notices someone else already moving towards the vampire and decides to push through the crowd as well.

"You, vampire!" Bulvarr said as he got close "I thought your kind was smart enough by now to realize that attacking cities isn't going to be in your favor anymore. You just draw the attention of the Dawnguard. I suggest to run before I end you like I ended the vampire lord Harkun." Bulvarr said as he noticed that the vampire was walking in the middle of the day with the sun as well, which should've been impossible unless he used Ariel's Bow with elven arrows with the blood of a pure vampire lord. He couldn't have been Molag Ball, the Daedric Prince wouldn't just go to a random place for nothing. Even then, the creature didn't look like Molag Ball.

Bulvarr raises his shield and keeps his sword ready to fight the vampire-like creature, but then notices the other guy talking to the vampire "Why are we even showing mercy to this creature? Not even the Vigilants of Stendarr, who worship the god of mercy, have mercy to creatures like him." Bulvarr states as the crowd backs off from what is happening.

@MainEventMan @Crenando

The last thing Jotaro remembered was standing in the streets of Cairo, watching as the remains of DIO, the man who plagued his family for a century, disintegrated in the light of the morning sun.  The next thing he knew...he was standing in the middle of the street...in a city of some kind. He looked around, and realized that he had appeared here alone. Where was Polnareff? Where was The Old Man? Those thoughts didn't fester in his head for long, however. DIO was dead, and Polnareff and the Old Man could handle themselves fine. It was then that he heard some kind of commotion...he looked over and noticed a crowd of people standing outside what looked like a convention center. Cowering, more like it. From what looked like some kind of vampiric creature...perhaps it was one of DIO's left over followers? "Gimmie a break..." He muttered to himself as he began to push past the crowd, pointing at the creature. "Hey. Your Master's dead. Killed by yours truly." He said nonchalantly. "Unless you wanna end up like him, I suggest you get lost." 

xw5yWnW.png

"I have no master, insect! I am the Dark God! Prince of Void! Death Lord!" The deformed beast threw the man he was draining to the side. "I AM RUNE!" He lunged towards Jotaro.

He stopped short of the youth's face. "Your blood... It is not that of an Ultra, but it is potent!" 

A small portal appears not far away from the Davis Lawrence Convention Center and a man in leather armor and iron boots, gloves and helmet appears out of the portal. The moment the man is out of it, the portal disappears. The man, Bulvarr, looks around him with a rather shocking expression. There were huge buildings, bigger than normally possible in Skyrim. As he walks, he notices people driving in carriages without horses, making also rather a lot of noise. "By the nine. If this is some trick by the Daedra..." Bulvarr mutters and he keeps his shield in his left hand. He noticed not far away a big crowd and some kind of creature which looked rather familiar to him. As he walks towards the crowd, he gets almost run over by a carriage as someone starts yelling to him "Get off the road!" as the carriage starts to make even more noise for short moments. Bulvarr walks to the right of the street and walks towards the crowd. As he comes closer however, he noticed well that the creature looks like a Gargoyle. One of the kind of creatures he fought when he helped the Dawnguard against the vampire threat. However, after some time he has the feeling it could also be a vampire lord like Harkun himself. As he gets closer, he draws his sword and gets ready for a fight. However, he does notice that no one in the crowd seems to be armed or even wear any form of armor. They weren't even wearing clothing that was used in Skyrim or Solstheim. And he also notices that it was a lot warmer than in Skyrim. As he gets before the crowd, he notices someone else already moving towards the vampire and decides to push through the crowd as well.

"You, vampire!" Bulvarr said as he got close "I thought your kind was smart enough by now to realize that attacking cities isn't going to be in your favor anymore. You just draw the attention of the Dawnguard. I suggest to run before I end you like I ended the vampire lord Harkun." Bulvarr said as he noticed that the vampire was walking in the middle of the day with the sun as well, which should've been impossible unless he used Ariel's Bow with elven arrows with the blood of a pure vampire lord. He couldn't have been Molag Ball, the Daedric Prince wouldn't just go to a random place for nothing. Even then, the creature didn't look like Molag Ball.

Bulvarr raises his shield and keeps his sword ready to fight the vampire-like creature, but then notices the other guy talking to the vampire "Why are we even showing mercy to this creature? Not even the Vigilance of Stendarr, who worship the god of mercy, have mercy to creatures like him." Bulvarr states as the crowd backs off from what is happening.

@MainEventMan @Crenando

"A swordsman?" Rune looked to Bearclaw. He had too much armor to be Cimmerian, yet the way he talked was not modern. "What is this about mercy? Do you think a god requires mercy?"  He walked towards the new arrival. "No matter. You will simply be the appetizer!"

"I have no master, insect! I am the Dark God! Prince of Void! Death Lord!" The deformed beast threw the man he was draining to the side. "I AM RUNE!" He lunged towards Jotaro.

He stopped short of the youth's face. "Your blood... It is not that of an Ultra, but it is potent!" 

"A swordsman?" Rune looked to Bearclaw. He had too much armor to be Cimmerian, yet the way he talked was not modern. "What is this about mercy? Do you think a god requires mercy?"  He walked towards the new arrival. "No matter. You will simply be the appetizer!"

"You're not a god. You're not one of the Nine nor a Daedra. You're an abomination of the Daedric Prince of Domination and Enslavement, Molag Ball. The only thing you will you taste is the steel of my blade, the arrows fired by Ariel's Bow and the might of the my Thu'um. I am Bulvarr Bearclaw, I am Dragonborn and member of the Dawnguard. I am the slayer of Alduin the Worldeater, the vampire lord Harkun and the First Dragonborn Miraak. Come on then, show me what you can do, vampire." Bulvarr said before taking a breath and Shouts "Yol... TOOR SHUL!". The moment he finishes the last word, a ring of fire appears from his mouth towards Rune.

Jotaro didn't flinch one bit when the monster lunged at him. Either he knew he was going to stop just short of his face, or the youth just wasn't intimidated. He moved the finger he was pointing at the beast to the brim of his hat, moving his fingers across it as his annoyed expression turned to one of intensity. He decided not to respond to Rune's comments, or even ask what an "Ultra" is. He decided to let his Stand do the talking. Star Platinum appeared behind Jotaro right when Rune finished speaking, sending its fist at almost unmeasurable speed toward the vampire's face. "ORA!!" the stand shouted, as it jammed its fist right into Rune's face. 

"Out of my face." Jotaro said nonchalantly, dusting off his coat. 

star-platinum-allstarbattle.png

Jasper knocked out of his daze, realized he was in some area completely unknown. He decided to keep on walking to try to identify where he was located, but everything seemed like part of an alien world. What was the thing that he had fell on top of? Why were the buildings made of such material? By chance, he runs upon the Davis Lawrence Convention Center, and seeing the blood, a demonic looking creature, a figure that looked like a dragonborn, and one other person, presumably human, Jasper steps off into the side, merely spectating. He didn't want to get tangled into this mess.

"You're not a god. You're not one of the Nine nor a Daedra. You're an abomination of the Daedric Prince of Domination and Enslavement, Molag Ball. The only thing you will you taste is the steel of my blade, the arrows fired by Ariel's Bow and the might of the my Thu'um. I am Bulvarr Bearclaw, I am Dragonborn and member of the Dawnguard. I am the slayer of Alduin the Worldeater, the vampire lord Harkun and the First Dragonborn Miraak. Come on then, show me what you can do, vampire." Bulvarr said before taking a breath and Shouts "Yol... TOOR SHUL!". The moment he finishes the last word, a ring of fire appears from his mouth towards Rune.

"You insolent fool! have such a small view of what a god can be." Rune's star stones absorbed the fire, feeding him energy. "You have only made me stronger! Behold the power of a g-"

Jotaro didn't flinch one bit when the monster lunged at him. Either he knew he was going to stop just short of his face, or the youth just wasn't intimidated. He moved the finger he was pointing at the beast to the brim of his hat, moving his fingers across it as his annoyed expression turned to one of intensity. He decided not to respond to Rune's comments, or even ask what an "Ultra" is. He decided to let his Stand do the talking. Star Platinum appeared behind Jotaro right when Rune finished speaking, sending its fist at almost unmeasurable speed toward the vampire's face. "ORA!!" the stand shouted, as it jammed its fist right into Rune's face. 

"Out of my face." Jotaro said nonchalantly, dusting off his coat. 

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/6/61/SPlatinum_ASBnofondo.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/240/height/240?cb=20121213035541[/img]

Rune was sent flying through the elevator shaft in the middle of the room, shattering the glass holding it together. After hitting the floor on the other end, he got up. "You two may not be Ultras, but you have powers as such. You will feed me just as well." He flapped his way back to his feet and bared his teeth. "I have faced beings you have scare imagined possible." While he was talking something loose fell out of his mouth. "My...Tooth? How?" He stood back, dazed on how this was possible.

As soon as the tooth hit the ground, lightning flashed in the sky and grey clouds began to roll across the blue canvass, the world darkening as rain began to fall. Thunder boomed in the background as another bolt of lightning shot out of the murky space above the city. The storm seemed to get heavier and heavier, and one man with golden locks and a red cape, began to float down towards the ground with a hammer in his hand. "LOKI!!!" The man shouted, almost as loud as the thunder he controlled before he landed with a scowl across his face as strong winds blew his hair in the wind majestically. 

"What is this sorcery!? Where is Midguard!? Thou hast done this, Have at thee!!"

a4815c4130047cc16c57663ab9c23691.jpg

@Crenando@Storm Guardian@Donder172@MainEventMan

As soon as the tooth hit the ground, lightning flashed in the sky and grey clouds began to roll across the blue canvass, the world darkening as rain began to fall. Thunder boomed in the background as another bolt of lightning shot out of the murky space above the city. The storm seemed to get heavier and heavier, and one man with golden locks and a red cape, began to float down towards the ground with a hammer in his hand. "LOKI!!!" The man shouted, almost as loud as the thunder he controlled before he landed with a scowl across his face as strong winds blew his hair in the wind majestically. 

"What is this sorcery!? Where is Midguard!? Thou hast done this, Have at thee!!"

a4815c4130047cc16c57663ab9c23691.jpg

Rune looked to his familiar foe. "This day just keeps improving. Why would I return you to this universe after it was already rid of you?" His growing confusion and frustration was evident. "Even if I wanted to feast on your energy, I would search you out myself!" He thought about the fact that the Norse god was there and the order in which their energies would be drained, and laughed. "Well, I suppose I can't do anything about it but drain your energies!" He flew towards Thor, his remaining teeth ready to bite.

Star Brand flew to the location of the lightning flash and landed next to the person that seemed like he wasn't involved. "Do you have any idea what's going on?" 

@Storm Guardian

Thor looked over to Star Brand and bit his tongue before gritting his teeth. "Neigh, but don't anger me mortal, for I still posses power, even in this strange domain. However, out of all the things I do know, one is that that being over there is a scoundrel. Rune, that beast, he'll try and destroy us all. And he'll succeed if I don't attempt to prevent him and prevail!"

Looking back at Rune, Thor began to spin his hammer, Mjolnir, as he began to charge up an attack. Lightning began to spit from the metal head as he done so, showing the power building inside. "Come then, Rune, for you have not felt the true wrath of the Thunderer!"

latest

Thor waited until Rune was close enough to try and upper-cut the monster with his hammer, grunting as he done so.

Thor looked over to Star Brand and bit his tongue before gritting his teeth. "Neigh, but don't anger me mortal, for I still posses power, even in this strange domain. However, out of all the things I do know, one is that that being over there is a scoundrel. Rune, that beast, he'll try and destroy us all. And he'll succeed if I don't attempt to prevent him and prevail!"

Looking back at Rune, Thor began to spin his hammer, Mjolnir, as he began to charge up an attack. Lightning began to spit from the metal head as he done so, showing the power building inside. "Come then, Rune, for you have not felt the true wrath of the Thunderer!"

latest

Thor waited until Rune was close enough to try and upper-cut the monster with his hammer, grunting as he done so.

Ken didn't respond to Thor. He didn't want to tell him about the star brand until he knew his true intentions. He approached the others with less caution. "So, since he seems busy, can you explain what's going on?"

@MainEventMan @Donder172 @Storm Guardian

Rune, on the other hand, took the full force of the hammer, the stones absorbing any energy they could. As a result, he went flying. "Such power!" His eyes glowed with electricity. "Thank you, Thunderer! You have doomed yourself!" 

Ken didn't respond to Thor. He didn't want to tell him about the star brand until he knew his true intentions. He approached the others with less caution. "So, since he seems busy, can you explain what's going on?"

Rune, on the other hand, took the full force of the hammer, the stones absorbing any energy they could. As a result, he went flying. "Such power!" His eyes glowed with electricity. "Thank you, Thunderer! You have doomed yourself!" 

Jotaro turned his head, watching as the Thunder God emerged, challenging the vampire and immediately engaging him in the fight. Jotaro was about to sick Star Platinum on both of them, when he heard someone speak to him. He turned to Ken, shrugging. "No idea." He said, making Star Platinum disappear for now. "Last thing I remember was I was in Cairo, now I'm fighting a vampire. He a friend of yours?" Jotaro asked, looking back over at the fight. 

Bulvarr looks towards the man "We got a vampire to kill." He said as he looks at the now flying vampire. "Let's see if my bow can do something." Bulvarr said as he puts his sword back and his shield as well and takes Ariel's Bow with an elven arrow and aims at the vampire. If it hits him, it will explode with a very hot light on impact. 

Jasper glanced at the blond-haired figure that flew out of the sky, careful to mask his surprise, "Nope, I have no idea what's going on. Looks interesting, though." His left hand went towards his ears to try to block the loud noises of yelling and fighting, while his right hand gripped the hilt of his sword. "Should I get involved?"

@Crenando @Ethan Hart @MainEventMan@Donder172

Thor threw his hammer at Rune as he began to fly up. "On guard, foul creature!" Thor shouted as he began to float up after the hammer. "The likes of you shall not be the end of me! I have battled much greater a foe then some pathetic excuse of a villain." Calling the hammer back to him, Thor looked down at the people simply watching. "If you do not wish to help me, then leave the combat to me, mortals."

His head jerked back to Rune. "Have at thee!" He cried as he flew up past the villain and hit him back down with Mjolnir.

Jotaro turned his head, watching as the Thunder God emerged, challenging the vampire and immediately engaging him in the fight. Jotaro was about to sick Star Platinum on both of them, when he heard someone speak to him. He turned to Ken, shrugging. "No idea." He said, making Star Platinum disappear for now. "Last thing I remember was I was in Cairo, now I'm fighting a vampire. He a friend of yours?" Jotaro asked, looking back over at the fight. 

"Nosferatu? Goldilocks? I don't know either of them."  He looked to Jasper.

Jasper glanced at the blond-haired figure that flew out of the sky, careful to mask his surprise, "Nope, I have no idea what's going on. Looks interesting, though." His left hand went towards his ears to try to block the loud noises of yelling and fighting, while his right hand gripped the hilt of his sword. "Should I get involved?"

@Crenando @Ethan Hart @MainEventMan@Donder172

"If it'll do anything, go for it!" Star Brand himself wasn't too sure a sword would work on a vampire, but not thinking that something would work never stopped him before.

Bulvarr looks towards the man "We got a vampire to kill." He said as he looks at the now flying vampire. "Let's see if my bow can do something." Bulvarr said as he puts his sword back and his shield as well and takes Ariel's Bow with an elven arrow and aims at the vampire. If it hits him, it will explode with a very hot light on impact. 

In an attempt to grab the arrow, Rune's hand was pierced. He screamed as the arrow flashed. "Blinded! Blinded by a mortal!"

Thor threw his hammer at Rune as he began to fly up. "On guard, foul creature!" Thor shouted as he began to float up after the hammer. "The likes of you shall not be the end of me! I have battled much greater a foe then some pathetic excuse of a villain." Calling the hammer back to him, Thor looked down at the people simply watching. "If you do not wish to help me, then leave the combat to me, mortals."

His head jerked back to Rune. "Have at thee!" He cried as he flew up past the villain and hit him back down with Mjolnir.

After the hit, Rune fell right in-front of the party. "Thank you for providing me with more energy..." He held himself up on his hands. "This energy...it is the greatest high!"

"You know, I have no idea where the hell I am right now," Jasper said, "And I have large doubts I know any of you."

He looks at Rune, seeing him as a threat, "F***." He draws his sword, and backflips twice to hide behind the nearest building. He then circled the building until he came up behind Rune, pausing to catch his breath, and to try to find an opening to perform a sneak attack.

@Crenando

"You know, I have no idea where the hell I am right now," Jasper said, "And I have large doubts I know any of you."

He looks at Rune, seeing him as a threat, "F***." He draws his sword, and backflips twice to hide behind the nearest building. He then circled the building until he came up behind Rune, pausing to catch his breath, and to try to find an opening to perform a sneak attack.

@Crenando

Rune turned his head, his eyes still crackling with energy. "You think a simple sword can pierce me?" He scoffed, getting up from the spot he had just hit. "I challenge you to try it. " 

A mysterious voice echoed from a nearby roof. "The stones. Aim for the Stones."

ultra-origin_nightman2.jpg

The stranger swung down on a rope, his hair flowing in the wind, and his eyes glowing red.

"Stones? What stones? His balls?" Jasper asked, confused ((as confused as I am right now)), "Errm... okay...? But isn't every man's weakness their... uh... balls?" He makes no attack at Rune, still holding his sword, but fishing through his pockets for his dungeon rope.

@Crenando

"Stones? What stones? His balls?" Jasper asked, confused ((as confused as I am right now)), "Errm... okay...? But isn't every man's weakness their... uh... balls?" He makes no attack at Rune, still holding his sword, but fishing through his pockets for his dungeon rope.

@Crenando

The 90's-tastic hero landed next to the team. "What? No! Those things around his neck!" He pointed to his weird, colorful gems around his neck. "They absorb the energy for him." He wasn't sure if Jasper's idea would've worked, but he realized it probably wouldn't have. As soon as the man explained, Rune covered his body defensively with his wings, ducked down and hissed. "I will not allow this to continue." The Prince of Void stared to the sky, thinking of a way he could escape now that everyone realized his weakness. The others could easily surround him, and the Norse god above him would be able to tear them off, no problem. 

@Ethan Hart @Donder172 @MainEventMan

"Ah, those things," Jasper said. He connected the rope to the hilt of his sword, making it like a chain with a blade at the end, then threw the sword at Rune, aiming for the stones. 

@Crenando

The 90's-tastic hero landed next to the team. "What? No! Those things around his neck!" He pointed to his weird, colorful gems around his neck. "They absorb the energy for him." He wasn't sure if Jasper's idea would've worked, but he realized it probably wouldn't have. As soon as the man explained, Rune covered his body defensively with his wings, ducked down and hissed. "I will not allow this to continue." The Prince of Void stared to the sky, thinking of a way he could escape now that everyone realized his weakness. The others could easily surround him, and the Norse god above him would be able to tear them off, no problem. 

@Ethan Hart @Donder172 @MainEventMan

"Then let's get those stones and burn this vampire." Bulvarr said as he takes a steel arrow and aims at one of his wings and releases the arrow. "Come on, don't try to hide behind those wings. Fight!" Bulvarr yells towards Rune. Bulvarr then looks towards Thor "Maybe you should stop using magic on him and start just smashing with that hammer of yours on its head!" He then said.

"Ah, those things," Jasper said. He connected the rope to the hilt of his sword, making it like a chain with a blade at the end, then threw the sword at Rune, aiming for the stones. 

@Crenando

The chain-sword combo technique didn't seem to work particularly well against the Prince of Void. The wings were too close together to succesfully damage the stones. However, it left a faint cut on his wings.

"Then let's get those stones and burn this vampire." Bulvarr said as he takes a steel arrow and aims at one of his wings and releases the arrow. "Come on, don't try to hide behind those wings. Fight!" Bulvarr yells towards Rune. Bulvarr then looks towards Thor "Maybe you should stop using magic on him and start just smashing with that hammer of yours on its head!" He then said.

The arrow was slightly more successful, successful piercing the wings and lodging itself in Rune's shoulder. "This is the second time today a mortal has wounded me, and I intend it to be the last!" He flew upwards as fast as possible, in an attempt to avoid fighting the gang anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back