new to this scene and would love to meet some people ~

hello there to the multiple or no people that are actually going to read this.
I am new to the idea of role-play but have gained interest in what it is like (never actually have role-played before). I know that the idea of me not knowing anything to some might be a terrifying thing to have to deal with but we all have to start somewhere don't we? I know that a lot of people on here obviously want someone that can write more than one line and while I may be new I am a writer (in a sense) so I am used to writing stories. If anyone is interested in writing together than I would be ecstatic to hear from you.
love, the random girl who knows nothing and just wants to give it a good try.

Congratulations! The roleplay community is one of the best out there, and I am positive you’ll come to love roleplaying as time goes on. That being said, if you’d like to roleplay sometime, you can pm me and we can talk about genres and verses we have in common.

Welcome! Should you want to be shown a bit of the ropes or feel like talking ideas or characters please know I'm available!

As you can see, the community is pretty dang welcoming XD I am yet another person extending a hand to help ya learn the ropes or help to develop plot-lines, settings, or characters. Check out the "Looking for Partners" section of the forum and see what people are looking for, or post a thread of your own! It's just a matter of making the effort and don't be afraid ot ask for a bit of help if you're stumped :D

Users who are viewing this thread