• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New to this, 1x1

Cassidy Ray

I’m Cassidy but you can call me Cassie. I’m quite new to this. Line requirements like paragraphs upon paragraphs stress me out, so as long as it’s not a short sentence and has some sort of description then that’s fine.

I’m open to anything, so I’ll list interests here:

Sherlock BBC
Merlin (on season 2 but obsessed)
Doctor Who
Umbrella Academy
Avengers Cinematic Universe
Harry Potter

I’m also up for any original ideas if you have any. Crossovers are okay if I know them. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time to get into a new show for the time being.

Typically I do fantasy, past or future. I’m up for super powers and all that, special abilities, weapons.

I don’t have any topics I get uneasy from. I prefer to do female characters, OC’s for fandoms, but that’s not a requirement. I’m just looking to have fun and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back