• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NikkiDarling

Mephobia
If You're No Longer Interested In The Rp, Tell Me! BE AN ADULT!

Now that that's out of the way,

Hi, I'm Nikkole!

I like to chat with people and make friends but I love to roleplay with those friends even more!

A tiny bit about me and how I play:
I only write in 3rd person.

I only play my main as a black woman since that's what I am. But I can play side characters of any race or gender. That also goes to say that I only use real pictures for face claims but there are times that I will use anime or semi realistic pictures if the time calls for it.

I type 2-3 paragraphs comfortably but I always try to mirror replies. My highest word count being 1,050.

I only do pms and nothing else.

I hardly ever bug anyone about replies because honestly, real life comes first and it effing sucks! But as adults we all have our responsibilities, so I won't bother you. But I'd at least like a heads up if you're going to be absent for a week or so, and I'll do my best to do the same in return!

I don't care about post length. Quality over Quantity. Just give me enough to respond back to, please!

This will possibly be updated from time to time so come back and look sometimes!

The Kingdom of Versai was under siege. Her borders shrinking by the day as the Versain army was no match for its invaders but they fought bravely and hard. They would do anything for their Queen and she would do anything for her people and Kingdom. To save it. She needed allies. Yet all those that once swore fealty and aide when the time required it ignored her letters and ravens. No reinforcements would come save her Kingdom. That left her one option, one course of action, a gamble that would either save her Kingdom or bring it to its knees. Up North of her borders in the harsh frozen tundra was a Warlord who had rallied the Northern City-States into a Kingdom. He had done so through blood and battle. Gruesome stories of the horrible kind of man he is reached down south but he never made a move to invade. Perhaps he was biding his time but she would make the first move. She sent a letter asking for aide and if he did so he could name his prize and it would be his for the taking as long as it was within her power.

She had received his aid and when his forces had arrived the tide of war quickly went in her favor. The invaders being driven out of her kingdom and order restored albeit momentarily. The Northern Warlord arrived to her palace to discuss a reward for him to claim. To which he states that she will be his reward, and she will be taking his hand in marriage.

Or he could be the one invading her Kingdom and she is unable to stop the assault and is forced to surrender if she is to save her people. He will only accept her surrender if she kneels before him and becomes his 'prize' and he would let her people live

[MC] is poor. Envious of those with a higher social status. Young and pretty, but always covered in dirt from a hard day of work. Sleeping on a hard straw bed with hateful parents. She dreams of a better life. One with power. One with wealth and status, to have the men that she wished would look at her -- to look past the mud and sweat. To have them groveling at her feet for forgiveness and vows of love that she will reject for joy. Yet these are all desperate dreams or so she believes. Swearing one night, after an awful day of working and perhaps some crass comments from nobility -- she offers her soul up in a pact. Not thinking it was real and just a 'in the moment' type swear, she goes to bed in her shitty straw bed.

She awakes on the softest bed she could ever dream of. Covered with dozens of the finest silk pillows and sheets money could buy. A bed large enough to hold an entire family and more. Marble floor that shined and glistened in the natural sunlight that broke over the horizon. Silk curtains pulled beautifully to the side and tied in golden laces to keep them open looking down over the village she grew up. Her body for once clean completely, every nook and cranny. The previous Queen and King, never even existed in the minds of her new subjects. She has always been their Queen, at least to them. She enjoys her first week doing everything she dreamed of. Turning down marriage proposals, making men and women grovel and spending her wealth in buckets. It was heaven until one day a cloaked stranger entered her throne room and came for what was promised. Annoyed with his riddles and requests, she attempts to have him removed from her presence only for the guards to be killed and the room evacuated. Once beautiful chandeliers decorated with the finest candles go dark. The throne room becomes chilled. Cutting through to the bone that no amount of heat could save one from. This was the man, the demon, that granted her selfish wish true and now he was here for her soul but maybe she can try to strike another deal with him instead?

Pairings I'm too Lazy to Type the Plots To:
[MC x YC]

Warrior Princess/Queen x Warrior
"Married" Couple
Unwanted Interracial (and/or Lesbian)Relationship
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Popular/Unpopular x Unpopular/Popular
Goddess x Human
Imaginary Friend x Human
Princess x Dragon Turned Human
Arranged Mafia Marriage
Lead Guitarist x Newbie Singer

**Will Update ASAP**

Would love to hear any and all ideas you may have! I'm super friendly so please don't hesitate to send a pm. I'll be grateful if you do!! ❤

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back