• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hello! my name is gabi, and i'm currently looking for some roleplays to fill my spare time! please bear with me, i'm new to the site and not entirely sure how it all works yet!

ABOUT MYSELF:
as stated above, my name is gabi. i'm 20 years old, she/her (or they/them) pronouns, and i've been roleplaying for way too many years. i started on quotev and moved to tumblr when i was 16, and i've been there ever since. i've been wanting to expand my writing platforms/interact with new people who share similar interests as me, hence why i'm here! i'm obsessed with comics, video games, and too many romcom movies. i love memes, making pinterest boards, and playing around in photoshop!

WHAT I CAN GIVE YOU:
- active ooc chatter. my schedule can be fairly hectic due to demanding irl obligations, so my roleplay replies may be less frequent but i'm always available/open to chatting ooc! i'd love to discuss our characters/whatever roleplay we've got going on!
- long term interaction. i'm looking for long-term partners/interactions. even if our original interaction falters, i'd love to establish something else! let's create a cinematic universe w/ our characters!
- long replies. my usual amount of paragraphs i write is 3+, but this number can fluctuate. most of my replies tend to stick to the 3 or more mark.
- literate writing. i'm not a grammar or spelling queen, but i have grammarly downloaded, so that gives me brownie points, right? i also write in third person.
- any ships you want. i'm not too picky with the characters i write, whether they be original characters or canons. i love expanding my horizons, so if there's someone you want me to play, just tell me! i'm also lgbt+ friendly with ships.

WHAT I ASK FROM YOU:
- everything i give you, i ask in return. pls chat ooc with me, give me something substantial to work with, and literate writing! that's it. <3
- realistic faceclaims. this is a personal preference and just helps my immersion.

WHAT I ROLEPLAY:
fandoms: stranger things, mass effect, the expanse, dc/marvel, the last of us, detroit: become human, fallout, cyberpunk 2077, uncharted, star wars, star trek.
genres: dystopian, apocalyptic, mystery, cyberpunk, historical, horror, slice of life, romance, sci-fi/space.

Last edited:
I would be down for Cyberpunk 2077, as I have finished the game and maybe I have ship and some other ideas.
I can drop into PM's if it is c:

Hi!! Would you be up for playing Ron Weasley against a Female OC? Would love to write with you!

hello! my name is gabi, and i'm currently looking for some roleplays to fill my spare time! please bear with me, i'm new to the site and not entirely sure how it all works yet!

ABOUT MYSELF:
as stated above, my name is gabi. i'm 20 years old, she/her (or they/them) pronouns, and i've been roleplaying for way too many years. i started on quotev and moved to tumblr when i was 16, and i've been there ever since. i've been wanting to expand my writing platforms/interact with new people who share similar interests as me, hence why i'm here! i'm obsessed with comics, video games, and too many romcom movies. i love memes, making pinterest boards, and playing around in photoshop!

WHAT I CAN GIVE YOU:
- active ooc chatter. my schedule can be fairly hectic due to demanding irl obligations, so my roleplay replies may be less frequent but i'm always available/open to chatting ooc! i'd love to discuss our characters/whatever roleplay we've got going on!
- long term interaction. i'm looking for long-term partners/interactions. even if our original interaction falters, i'd love to establish something else! let's create a cinematic universe w/ our characters!
- long replies. my usual amount of paragraphs i write is 3+, but this number can fluctuate. most of my replies tend to stick to the 3 or more mark.
- literate writing. i'm not a grammar or spelling queen, but i have grammarly downloaded, so that gives me brownie points, right? i also write in third person.
- any ships you want. i'm not too picky with the characters i write, whether they be original characters or canons. i love expanding my horizons, so if there's someone you want me to play, just tell me! i'm also lgbt+ friendly with ships.

WHAT I ASK FROM YOU:
- everything i give you, i ask in return. pls chat ooc with me, give me something substantial to work with, and literate writing! that's it. <3
- realistic faceclaims. this is a personal preference and just helps my immersion.

WHAT I ROLEPLAY:
fandoms: stranger things, mass effect, the expanse, dc/marvel, the last of us, detroit: become human, fallout, cyberpunk 2077, uncharted, star wars, star trek.
genres: dystopian, apocalyptic, mystery, cyberpunk, historical, horror, slice of life, romance, sci-fi/space.
hi! we have a lot of the same interests, id love to chat. my discord is the same as my username! :)

Would you want to do a Stranger Things rp? Also, are you okay with doubling?

Howdy. I saw your advertisement. Would you be up for Cyberpunk: Edgerunners or Mass Effect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back