• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New to RPNation, But on the hunt.

NaughtiDoti

Greetings,

I'm Doti and I'm kinda new to this. Not to role-playing, but to this forum-based role play. Anyway, I am attempting to put out a feeler, looking for some long-term partners. I am down for almost any type of play, especially things like romance and drama, in any setting. I'm used to having Character profiles made and other characters approach me in a chat room... so this is very new, and in this situation, I think it might be fun to come up with a plotline and do world-building before we create characters. That's not to say I'm opposed to canon play. I prefer to play female characters, so most characters I make will be female, and I would prefer to match them with males.

If you so happen to have any plot Ideas or a world you would like to play in, please, feel free to message me. I am overly friendly and love to chat! So hit me up, who knows, maybe we can make something amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back