New To RPNation, but not roleplaying.

ourlove

Honestly, I've never really done forum RPing before so this will be a first for me.
But I've probably been roleplaying online for a good couple of years now.

I like to role play just about anything and I love a really good thought out storyline. Nothing ever needs to be set in stone, but just enough that we can have our characters grow. I do love a good romance, but I'm one for a slow burn. Even if it's just they do something stupid like get together on a blind date, but then build up from there.

So that's just a little about me. I'm going to sit here and try and figure out how the forums work and hopefully get something started today. :)

Honestly, I've never really done forum RPing before so this will be a first for me.

I like to role play just about anything and I love a really good thought out storyline. Nothing ever needs to be set in stone, but just enough that we can have our characters grow. I do love a good romance, but I'm one for a slow burn. Even if it's just they do something stupid like get together on a blind date, but then build up from there.

So that's just a little about me. I'm going to sit here and try and figure out how the forums work and hopefully get something started today. :)

HI!!

WELCOME TO RPN!!
Our desire is to extend a GRACIOUS and INCLUSIVE WELCOME to YOU!!
I HOPE everything's GROOVY while YOU are here with US today!!!

FLUFF AT YOUR SERVICE!!
Pleased to meet YOU!

Character GROWTH is IMPORTANT!
But good to hear from a fellow stranger than myself.

Hope to hear from you very SOON!!
Take care and have a FANTASTIC DAY!!~
SMILE!!

[=

That last sentence was completely me when I joined. I had no idea how this worked so I was just "Oh Marvel roleplay!" and completely messed up my post and forgot to read the rules. I am/was a complete noob.
Welcome to RPN, hope you have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread