• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New to RP, and looking for an RP Partner!

NotSure

Video Game NPC
Hello! Thanks for checking out my thread. I'm new to RP (I did it casually a very long time ago so not entirely new, but still.) I was hoping to meet some new friends and become more familiar with this form of writing. If you are interested, and don't mind how rusty I am, I'd love to hear your idea of an RP so we could try it out together!

Sincerely,
Not Sure

What are you most interested in exploring now that you’re returning? What did you used to write?

I'm very interested in sci-fi and fantasy, that way I can build up the skills to write lengthy, detailed and creative posts similar to the ones I've seen people write on here. I used to just write silly, casual RPs that either took the premise of an anime my friends and I enjoyed, or sometimes we would do apocalypse based RPs like zombies, fallout, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back