• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to Exalted? Come here! (take 2!) [Forum] [Dice]

Hmm...I want to join too but it's full. Damn. Still if some 1 leaves can you send me an invite? I have never played Exalted and I want to try.

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Will post here if an opening shows up, :D

[/QUOTE]
Thanks man.

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Will post here if an opening shows up, :D

[/QUOTE]
So, massive FFA death duel for who gets the spot if it does open up? :P

So, we have one opening, and the game's kinda lagging until we can fill it. Are any of you guys on the wait list still around?

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]So, we have one opening, and the game's kinda lagging until we can fill it. Are any of you guys on the wait list still around?

[/QUOTE]
I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
The newer, the better. New to roleplaying in general gets picked over new to Exalted, but both are okay.

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]The newer, the better. New to roleplaying in general gets picked over new to Exalted, but both are okay.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I am not completely new any more. I have joined another game but haven't played more that 2 sessions and no combat or social in it yet. Also I have only recently been introduced to IRC so I don't know much about that. Never played any RP games before this though.

This is open again? *pounces onto the wait list and sits growling like a wolf whose food is about to get stolen*

I'm not new to roleplaying, but I am really new to Exalted. Just been reading books and thinking how great it would be if I could play a game for once. I'd be up for any caste; I have a couple ideas for all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back