• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings NEW THREAD WOOOOOOO

White_ghost06

No idea what’s going on, just here for free food
WOOOOOOOO GUESS WHOS BACK WITH ANOTHER THREAD WHICH PROBABLY WON’T LAST A WEEK AND IF IT HAS, good job future me for remembering. Hey y’all it’s me back with another thread. Anyways let’s hop into the rules
1: don’t expect a romantic relationship out of rp cuz our characters our close
2: no god moding or Mary Sues, it just gets boring
3 give me a good paragraph at least. I understand writing multiple can be a bit difficult because you have to get a ton of details in so I don’t expect a lot unless you have a low amount
4 I really like detailed OC’s I’m not going to accept you if your oc is just “Audrey is a hot blonde chick who is popular.” I wanna know what make your character tick
5 Follow the RPN rules please, I don’t wanna get perma-banned
6 please send tommyinnit quotes if you don’t wanna rp. At least humor me. He has some of the most craziest quotes I’ve seen.
7 I only play males and I only do m x f when it comes to romance. Sorry I know it’s not inclusive, but I’ve had trouble with role playing in those situations

CODE NAME: X2506-B
Model X2506-SERIES B is a prototype android, who was made for destruction and fighting, but after some difficulties in its system X25 gained human emotions by absorbing all the other prototypes memories it had destroyed. One Prototype had an emotion matrix built into it, to test how emotions would work in battles, but they never expected that X25 would create one using the data it got from it. Now X25 was gaining a conscious and had realized what it had done and left the facility quickly and was on the run. It had came across a small hut where a human was living. The human took her in and after inspection, realized she was damaged. Now the human had to take care of the robot who could die due to its injuries. Will the human fulfill the robots dreams, or tear it apart until they can remake it into a death machine.

The ghost of the library
At Gekkoukan high(reference btw) there was a rumor that there was a ghost in the library, every day an hour after school ends. Students are free to enter after school hours to study in different rooms but nothing more. A transfer student shows up and hears a story about a girl who seemed to always be in the library. No one goes to the library anymore, believe this girl is some sort of spirit, because she always seemed pale, sat in the same spot, always was there at a specific time, and seemed to disappear rather quickly when someone looked the other way. The new student goes to check out and only finds the girl. He discovers the truth about the rumors and forms a connection to the girl. He became her first true friend with her always being alone, not really liking other people.

Vampire x human
Angel x demon
Tsundere
Yandere
Enemies to lovers
Detective x criminal
Vigilante x criminal
Childhood friends reuniting
Super powers or something like my hero academia
Idol x fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back