• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic New Skies, New home - Space Colony IC-

Fudjing god ok Mr. Everyoneisimportant. "Where did the others were looking for the child?" He asked, curious. "It would be a waste of time to look in places where people already looked"

"I have people looking in various locations from North to west, a group south, and one southeast, I myself am going east to look. So you have two options. Southwest, or Northeast." He looked to the gesalt siblings when they caught up "Whichever one you choose, the Gesalts will take the other, understood?" He said, waiting on an answer.

Maji Gesalt - Dr. Lyoné Gesalt

The sound of Nick's voice eluded her to step towards the door of the newly founded workshop. Maji had seemingly finished their sleeping quaters and was working on the second floor on the opposite end. His body was severely tested, sweat pouring down him as he etched plates into the construction. Lyoné stepped out, noticing Nick move out with a group of people. She quietly echoed out of her workshop to Nick before he went too far. "So we 're missing a girl right? I think she went past the site of the workshop towards the right, next to the scrap metal that had piled there. I was over there earlier to see what parts survived." Her dress stayed on her body nicely as she approached the group. Her hair dangled behind her as she reserved herself. A loud thud echoed, way too loud to be a hammer or Maji pounding plates in. As Lyoné looked back, she contemplated the sound she heard. "That wasn't metal on metal..." Full shock raced through her as she ran to the door as fast as she could. Her eyes enlarged as she screamed at the zenith of her lungs.

"Maji!"

AxelVanDeriz AxelVanDeriz Dakri Dakri @Everyoneelse

Gary perked his ears, he could have sworn he heard a scream. Looking at Doctor Ward he was shocked to see a perfectly blank face as he set about tending to Gary, while he knew Dr. Ward was trying to be gentle, it still felt like he was quite rough, as the stinging from the treatment subsided and Ward set about tidying up, Gary stared. It was odd, most everyone had heard of Gary already, the spot Stowaway, and given him a hard time for it. But this man had so far not even mentioned it.

"You are a strange man." He mumbled, catching his words in embaressment. "I mean, uh, you don't seem bothered by me being here is all."

guul66 guul66

Gary perked his ears, he could have sworn he heard a scream. Looking at Doctor Ward he was shocked to see a perfectly blank face as he set about tending to Gary, while he knew Dr. Ward was trying to be gentle, it still felt like he was quite rough, as the stinging from the treatment subsided and Ward set about tidying up, Gary stared. It was odd, most everyone had heard of Gary already, the spot Stowaway, and given him a hard time for it. But this man had so far not even mentioned it.

"You are a strange man." He mumbled, catching his words in embaressment. "I mean, uh, you don't seem bothered by me being here is all."

guul66 guul66
"Why should I be? Are you a convict or something?" Ward chuckled as he started cleaning any equipment used in the treatment. He briefly raised his head in response to the loud scream, then lowered it again.
"If someone got hurt they'll either come here or get someone to call me there, if I move they might miss me and then shit gets real." He figured in his head.

Gary stayed quiet for a time, it didn't seem awkward in here, to be honest it was like both men were used to silence.
"I wouldn't say that, but i couldn't get a ticket off earth, so i made my own way on board, took a spot reserved by someone who didn't make it onboard before launch... I guess people still resent me for that."
Gary sighed, and laid his head down on the bed to stare at the roof.
"And my wake up call was uhh... not the most pleasent, I don't think it was you who tended to me that first day. Doesn't look like you see many patients in here though."

guul66 guul66

IMG_1838.PNG
Ethan groaned tiredly as he woke up with a startle. Having had a nightmare of the day his world all came to an end. Groaning he brought a hand to his head before he loomed around the Massive cave he was in. To his right lay various stone like tools, alien like pelts along with crude made bows and axes, to his left was a fire. The big pelt bed he lay on sat tucked up against the wall, facing the cave entrance which was covered in pelts as well. Sighing as he got out of his bed, dirt and grime along with scars and wounds covered his muscular body as well as various dents and scratches in his augmented arms. "Hungry" he mumbled quietly to himself as he reached over and grabbed a bow, a couple arrows, and an axe before he pulled on a pelt over his shoulders as well as an animal skin sack before leaving his cave. Heading out into the bright light of the planet to find him self on a on the side of a massive mountain at its base looking out over the Alien forest. Letting out a low growl as a pair of visors shot out of the black pieces on the sides of his eyes, shielding them from the sun as he started off into the woods to hunt down his breakfast

Gary stayed quiet for a time, it didn't seem awkward in here, to be honest it was like both men were used to silence.
"I wouldn't say that, but i couldn't get a ticket off earth, so i made my own way on board, took a spot reserved by someone who didn't make it onboard before launch... I guess people still resent me for that."
Gary sighed, and laid his head down on the bed to stare at the roof.
"And my wake up call was uhh... not the most pleasent, I don't think it was you who tended to me that first day. Doesn't look like you see many patients in here though."

guul66 guul66
"You know it isn't the smartest idea to tell everyone why other people hate you." Ward mumbles in an understandable manner, his back towards Gary, putting some medical supplies away. A second later he turns around, revealing a smirk to the patient, as a way to clarify the humor of the comment. "Seems like noone has tried to risk their life for something stupid... yet... I've been waiting for someone else to come on duty so I can get settled in here. Its kind of disorienting, being in a world like this. So similar to ours, yet so different."

Gary chuckled nervously, the joke was lost on him. He had sat upright and was once again looking for exits.
But as Dr. Ward had continued talking Gary felt a bit calmer.

"It's the air for me... tastes almost, sweet? I cant quite place it... breathing just feels weird here." He cocked his head to the side and scratched at his beard slowly.
"What about you? What's the hardest thing to adjust to?" Gary asked, in as friendly a tone as he could muster. But already his voice was starting to croak. He wasn't used to long conversation.

guul66 guul66

Gary chuckled nervously, the joke was lost on him. He had sat upright and was once again looking for exits.
But as Dr. Ward had continued talking Gary felt a bit calmer.

"It's the air for me... tastes almost, sweet? I cant quite place it... breathing just feels weird here." He cocked his head to the side and scratched at his beard slowly.
"What about you? What's the hardest thing to adjust to?" Gary asked, in as friendly a tone as he could muster. But already his voice was starting to croak. He wasn't used to long conversation.

guul66 guul66
"Well, it might seem a little strange, but the hardest thing to adjust to was shortly before we left Earth." Ward sighed. He didn't seem too keen about talking over that subject: "But actually I'd rather not discuss that."
After a brief pause he decides to continue: "Have you had the luck to see any of the animals they have been talking about?"

Nick had faced Lyone as she spoke to him, stating she had possibly seen the girl towards the scrap heap. "Understood." he said before her a thud, seemed her brother had worked himself too hard. "Take him to the medic if needed, thank you for your help." he nodded and headed for the scrap heap now. ( Zaltusinel Zaltusinel / anyone else)

Gary shook his head, his eyes held an obvious curiosity to them though.
"Can't say I have, heard rumors though, that some creatires are as big as our ship, that ithers would eat you whole even though they are the size of your hand... mostly i've only seen the ones we eat."
He sat for a moment, before getting off the bench and walking over to Dr. Ward.
Curious if he meant anything by that question.
"Why? You want to go find some?"

guul66 guul66

Gary shook his head, his eyes held an obvious curiosity to them though.
"Can't say I have, heard rumors though, that some creatires are as big as our ship, that ithers would eat you whole even though they are the size of your hand... mostly i've only seen the ones we eat."
He sat for a moment, before getting off the bench and walking over to Dr. Ward.
Curious if he meant anything by that question.
"Why? You want to go find some?"

guul66 guul66
"Well what I've learned is that rumors rarely have base. But no, I'm just curious is all." Ward has finished dealing with the medical supplies and casually leaned against a wall while talking with Gary.

"Curiosity is a good trait to have... Not nearly enough people appreciate it." Gary paused a moment and looked around, a basic ammenities station was by the waiting area, and thankfully it looked like he had been given a decent ration.
"Did you want me to make you a Coffee? I'm quite enjoying this talk."
He was walking over already as he asked, intent on having his first coffee since planetfall.

guul66 guul66

"Curiosity is a good trait to have... Not nearly enough people appreciate it." Gary paused a moment and looked around, a basic ammenities station was by the waiting area, and thankfully it looked like he had been given a decent ration.
"Did you want me to make you a Coffee? I'm quite enjoying this talk."
He was walking over already as he asked, intent on having his first coffee since planetfall.

guul66 guul66
"Theres no coffee there. Believe me, if there was I'd have used it up by now." Ward sighed "I'll be honest can't wait until they start growing that."
"But yeah, curiosity is usually good. Sometimes it can get unhealthy, though. I've had my fair share of people that have gotten stupid injuries because of curiosity. Back on Earth, that is."

Staring at the table, He saw that Dr Ward wasn't lying, only a few different brands of tea, and a disgusting "coffee flavoured caffinated drink mix" type thing... he looked to the Dr with wounded eyes, before settling on just a cup of cold water.

"Thats true, don't know how often i ended up in the hospital after hurting myself making my bots... and I've seen others do worse for the sake of exercise... you treat many major injuries?" Gary said while making his way back over, he felt genuinely calm here, might have ti make a habit of visiting.

guul66 guul66

Nick eventually found the girl after a short while and carried her back in his arms as she was deeply asleep. He brought her back to her uncle who was ecstatic that he'd found her. He thanked Nick for finding her unharmed and Nick went back to his rounds. Not much had been accomplished today and he felt something should be done. Maybe he could find Gary and make a deal with him on his robot-building obsession.

Staring at the table, He saw that Dr Ward wasn't lying, only a few different brands of tea, and a disgusting "coffee flavoured caffinated drink mix" type thing... he looked to the Dr with wounded eyes, before settling on just a cup of cold water.

"Thats true, don't know how often i ended up in the hospital after hurting myself making my bots... and I've seen others do worse for the sake of exercise... you treat many major injuries?" Gary said while making his way back over, he felt genuinely calm here, might have ti make a habit of visiting.

guul66 guul66
"I've done my fair share of medical work. that I can say. I've barely done any surgery, though, once there was a day where no surgeons were at the hospital and I basically used my medical knowledge and a book to do some basic surgery to someone's leg. It was a messy day, but hey, noone died."

"You uh... don't have to improvise your treatments often though... right?"
Gary couldn't hide his unease at that idea, especially since this new colony had such limited supplies... could they even manufacture anesthetics or medicines on this world? Would the ingredients even be found?

Though at some level he was calmed by that, at least Dr. Ward seemed likely to try to help, even in the worst situations.

"Thats not quite right... I mean more, does it seem like you'll have to uh.. 'make do' more often on this world?"

guul66 guul66

"You uh... don't have to improvise your treatments often though... right?"
Gary couldn't hide his unease at that idea, especially since this new colony had such limited supplies... could they even manufacture anesthetics or medicines on this world? Would the ingredients even be found?

Though at some level he was calmed by that, at least Dr. Ward seemed likely to try to help, even in the worst situations.

"Thats not quite right... I mean more, does it seem like you'll have to uh.. 'make do' more often on this world?"

guul66 guul66
"I doubt, we have plenty of supplies right now, I doubt we'll run into a problem with that anytime soon. Oh and don't worry, surgery is pretty much the only thing I haven't done. I'm a professional when it comes to most forms of healthcare, I've been doing this for years."

Gary fidgeted uncomfortably for a while.
He still tried to ease up, but his nerves where starting to fray, constantly switching between ease and unease had taken its toll.
Though he felt calmer then usual around the doctor, he was still a fair way off from coping with his anxieties.
Once more he peeked out the door and saw Nick walking up the street. It was outside his rounds hours... did something happen to take Nick off schedule?

Just as the gears started turning in his head, Gary realised he had ignored Dr Ward.
"Oh uh... sorry, but i need to go now."

He looked about the area for another exit, but to his dismay, none were immediately obvious... hopefully Ms. Black had not spoken to him yet and Nick wasn't of his rounds to search for Gary specifically.

guul66 guul66

Nick, feeling eyes on him, turned slightly to see an eye peering out at him. When Gary stepped out, having failed to find another exit, Nick said "Just the man I was looking for... You're not in trouble just yet, I came to make you a deal, listen to my offer and we'll go about the rest of our day, sound fair?" Nick said, watching Gary's actions to see if he would be hostile, run, or possibly listen to what he had to offer. A couple people were passing them and it would be hard to get out of the sights of Nick's seemingly cold and focused gaze of nearly black orbs.

(( Tierax Tierax ))

Gary fidgeted uncomfortably for a while.
He still tried to ease up, but his nerves where starting to fray, constantly switching between ease and unease had taken its toll.
Though he felt calmer then usual around the doctor, he was still a fair way off from coping with his anxieties.
Once more he peeked out the door and saw Nick walking up the street. It was outside his rounds hours... did something happen to take Nick off schedule?

Just as the gears started turning in his head, Gary realised he had ignored Dr Ward.
"Oh uh... sorry, but i need to go now."

He looked about the area for another exit, but to his dismay, none were immediately obvious... hopefully Ms. Black had not spoken to him yet and Nick wasn't of his rounds to search for Gary specifically.

guul66 guul66
"Umm... yeah, bye, I guess." Ward sighed and went over to a bed to lay down. "Damn, back to waiting for nothing to happen." He thought to himself "Can't they get some nurse over here already?

"Uh.. hate to be a pain but... could you just, witness what Nick wants to say? I don't trust him or his underlings" Gary pleaded with Dr. Ward as he crossed over to his bed.

He snuck another look out the door, Nick didn't look amused. Slamming the door shut and pressing up against it, he felt his pulse racing.
His skin become even more pale then usual, and his he looked on the verge of tears.

"Please Dr. Ward, please?"

Images flashed in his mind of the confrontation with one of Nicks men when he first woke, he felt like he was about to vomit in fear.

guul66 guul66 AxelVanDeriz AxelVanDeriz

"Yeah, sure." Ward stated, reluctantly getting up from the bed and walking over to the door "Better than just laying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back