• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic New skies, New Home OOC

before april 5th, we need one or more additional votes to see who will be colony overseer, those who have not voted yet, please do.

22 minutes, we find out who's overseer, and then we can start, with a bit of luck it'll be up by tomorrow, with quite a bit more, possibly tonight. Hang in there, guys. :)

Hi everyone!

AxelVanDeriz AxelVanDeriz nah Gary ain't care enough just yet to hate, more that- Nick is an obsticle to overcome in the pursuit of robots! I'll see what i can do to show that in their interactions ^_^

Thinking of making a discord server for us... maybe not -just- for this RP... but maybe for a few varieties... maybe I'll wait on that decision though...

Ahh cool cool, nah not my jam, maybe if this rp cotinues for long ill join in but for now im content to play it by ear

What happens to Gary, is nidella catching him or is he hiding with the doc? Maybe a third option haha

I'll take IC information, think how my character would respond to it and then write an IC post in response. I'm not sure what you are trying to organize rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back