• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New season, new cravings! (Fandoms and originals inside)

HeartacheMystere

Ayoooo!

She/Her - 25 - EST time zone - You can call me K or whatever you wanna come up with, surprise me.

post length: literally anything. I do try and post at least 2-3 chunky paragraphs per character, but depending on what I’m given it can be more or less.

when I can reply: usually daily, if not multiple times a day. I work Monday - Fri so it just honestly depends on my work day.

listen just ignore the crappy punctuation, I promise I’ll actually care when typing a post. i just don’t feel like making this super fancy, ya dig?

i love to make friends so please be willing to chat ooc, it’s not necessary but I enjoy gushing over our characters and the roleplay itself.

i double, typically oc x cc but i’m V E R Y open and can do oc x oc or even cc x cc (but I ask my pair is either oc x cc or oc x oc. with that being said I once again, am very open to pairings. i’d like for my pair to be m x f but am willing to do nearly anything for your pair!

YOU MUST BE 18+, romance is a must for my roleplays and as I’m in my twenties I’m not comfortable writing with a minor.

Message me or reply to the thread so we can get something going together! If we have written together before and would like to continue/make something new let me know!

onto the fun stuff

Fandoms: (If you don’t see a character you would like to play against just ask)
** Indicate how strong I'm craving. Even with low stars I'm still super interested!

Game of Thrones: ***** (Looking for Jon Snow, Robb Stark) I am pretty late to this fandom. I just started watching and I'm currently on season 6 so have some patience ((Also don't worry about spoling stuff, it's been years since the finale, I expect them to happen)
House Of The Dragon: ***** (Looking for: Aemond Targaryen) I'm also willing to do an OC x OC For both HOTD and GOT)
I've just really been craving writing this since I ended season two.
**Also willing to do a in general princess x other royalty/knight!!!!

Stranger Things ***(Looking for Steve, willing to play as Eddie, Billy, Hopper, ETC)

Harry Potter *** (Looking for Draco or Fred willing to play just about anyone)

MCU ***** (Looking for Thor or Steve Rogers, willing to play as Loki, Bucky, many others)

Greys Anatomy ** (Looking for Sloan or Karev, willing to play just about anyone)

PJO
Ouran Host Club (College AU)
ATLA - Looking for Zuko
Naruto - Looking specifically for Hidan or Kiba.
Sons of Anarchy

Originals:

Princess x Other royalty (different kingdom/house)
Princess x Knight

Childhood sweethearts
Detective(or goodie two shoes pulled into the game) x Mafia/Gang member
Fan x Celebrity
Arranged marriage

Last edited:
Stranger Things! I can play as Steve! My OC is usually paired with Eddie!

Hi I would be totally into a Princess x royal or arranged marriage rp if you are still interested! We could use any celebs as the FC if you’re really craving a cannon.

I'd be interested in the princess x royal if you're still open for that drop me a dm please :)

Hello! I'd be interested in a GOT or HOTD, or even doing both. I can play Jon or Robb, and can definitely play Aemond c: we can discuss more in pms if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back