• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New RP'er??? RP'ist???? (idk what to call it.) Looking for an RP/Partner!

-YuZu-

Spam / Flooding
Greetings! I am very new to RP, and want to join one or start one..???? I might do one for either Genshin Impact jjba or hnk (houseki no kuni), but I'm up for other fandoms too, feel free to ask! I usually play with oc's because Im just not that great at playing cannon characters yet unless I kin them or something... Sooooo If anyone has any info that would be great! <3 (I honestly have no idea how to do this so pls be patient w me (O_O*)

Last edited:
ooh well that is fine but you will have to bear with me. I still don't know how to send messages. If you can message me, please do. This place is hard to navigate
Ik right??? I literally just joined yesterday... but I'll try to message u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back