• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

galaxywxlf

kai -- he/they
...If you saw me bump my old thread, no you didn't. Figured I probably should make a new one instead lol

Anyways, I'm trying to get back into RP again so here we are. I was active on here like last summer I think but left for a while after my one active group RP was abandoned and I just wasn't really wanting to RP in general anymore at the time.

Here's a few rules and some other info before I list fandoms and stuff:
- I'm 17 but don't mind if you're older/younger than me, just don't be weird of course. NSFW stuff isn't allowed on here anyways so that shouldn't cause any issues.
- I'm in EST if that matters to anyone
- My writing style is probably semi lit/lit, and I don't have a set number of lines or paragraphs I like to write or expect from others - don't do one liners and we'll be good but I think that's a given thing. As along as you give me something to work with/something with some detail
- My character storage thread is here, though not all of my characters are on it and some aren't totally updated, etc. but the ones on there as of writing this are probably the ones I want to use the most!
- If you ghost it's alright, I've done it too. It'd be helpful if you did send something saying you're going to or don't want to RP anymore, whatever the case is. But if you don't, don't worry about it ^^
- I don't usually roleplay canon characters because I often feel like I make them OOC ^^; I could probably try if you wanted though. Just be warned lol

Now, onto fandoms!
- My main fandoms right now are JJBA and Genshin (I have a JJBA OC in my character thread, also have a Genshin one I just made recently but he's not on there yet maybe I'll have to add him) and I've been wanting to do a JJBA RP for quite a while tbh
- Others that I used to be in and know/remember enough about to RP: Danganronpa, Identity V, Warrior Cats (Maybe. Haven't been in this fandom in forever and never finished the series), probably some others I'm forgetting
- Crossovers and stuff like that are cool if that's something you wanna do, not sure how it'd work but I'd probably be up for it. Or like, OC and canon stuff with my part being the OCs? Though that might count as a crossover since I barely have any fandom OCs on my thread pfft

I think that's about it! I don't have any plots in mind for any of these though, I'm actually really bad at coming up with plots half the time... so feel free to throw stuff out there if you see this and have ideas. We can always try to plan something out though as we go along.

(Side note: I have instagram accounts for some of my characters/to RP on there if you also do that! Just ask)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back