• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Loner Raven5885

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Getting back into roleplay. I have been busy a bit, but now I can and want to resume Roleplay... I do hope to make friends as well as partners
Here is What I look for in a partner:
  • Should be able to write 1+ good paragraphs. More is absolutely welcome.
  • MUST BE 18+ I don't feel comfortable with minors (NON-Negotiable)
  • Comfortable with F x M and FXF
  • Won't ghost me. I get people who have lives or lose interest in RP. That's totally fine. If you cannot do it for whatever reason please let me know. if you don't want to provide a reason that's ok, just let me know you don't want to RP
  • Willing to plot with me. I don't want to be the only one brainstorming. I want my partner to be able to think up ideas with me. If you don't like something say don't be complacent, please.

About my style:
  • I like planning with a partner and coming up with new ideas.
  • Am willing to double if needed
  • I don't have discord, don't like it. I can do PMS threads and google drive
  • I enjoy chatting outside OOC. I do like roleplaying but I also looking to make friends
  • I am LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • I love the detail in RP. The more you write the better. I will try to match partners styles but I usually write 2 -4 paragraphs
  • I love romance and if it progresses terrific but it should not be the only focus of the RP or I will get bored
  • I play, usually female as I am not good at doing males (you will really have to have a good plot to convince me)
  • I also do not roleplay as canon characters as I don't want to butcher them(you would have to really convince me)
  • For Fandoms, I usually look for canons to my OCS. Willing to double if I know the other cannon character well enough

Genres I enjoy:
Horror

( I have an idea that's somewhat based on Purge and Readdy or Not: Takes place in a high school and a popular student, makes everyone partake in the murder game. The school gets locked down and some people are said to spread out through school, after countdown students need to try to eliminate the others. The last person standing is the winner.. there's bit more.. ppm if interested
Romance
Fantasy

Mystery
Gore

Fandoms I enjoy and want: Bold I really want it
  • Stranger things ( OC/ Steve, OC/ OC)
  • Sweet Tooth (OC/ OC not romantic)
  • Corpse Party : ( I love the story concept and manga so no preferences. I just want to make a different version of an awesome story
  • Loki ( tv series or any movies): We can brainstorm together
  • Midnight Mass

Original Pairings
  1. mysterious mortician/ musician
  2. college roommates(horror romance bit based on anime/ and manga "Another)
  3. reincarnated with past memories/ former bully's lackey or bully
  4. soul transferred to another body/ original person estranged friend
  5. amnesiac/ best friend with a crush
  6. a friend who broken up with a possessive ex/best friend who has a crush(fxf)
  7. priest/atheist(forbidden type romance)
I will not do
Scifi
Western
Historical
Furries
Anything with vampires and werewolves or shifters
* Nothing against these but they do not interest me

Thank you all I hope to make new friends and new RP partners
***Will not do discord(Not a fan of it**

Last edited:
Hey! Im interested in doing the College Roomates horror/romance RP! PM me if youre interested in RPing with me!

Original Pairings
  1. mysterious mortician/ musician
  2. former friends to enemies to lovers
  3. college roommates(horror romance)
  4. reincarnated with past memories/ former bullys lackey or bully
  5. former friend to lovers
  6. amnesiac/ best friend with crush
  7. closeted/open LGBTQ+
  8. a friend who broken up with a possessive ex/best friend who has a crush(fxf)
FxF with either plots 3, 5, 7, or 8 sounds fun if you're still open for roleplay

The friends one reminds me of the setting I had one where it was a world with monsters and no men where people were "people who fight monsters" or "people who help people" where two members of the first group were friendly rivals growing up until they went to an academy to learn how to better be fighters and their rivalry grew as there were now grades and stuff on the line.

I am interested in a(n) MxF RP. I may have an old idea that might be of interest to you. Just send me a PM and I can explain more.

hi! very new here but almost all of your original plots appeal to me, and i can rp either a boy or a girl. if youre willing to do college roommates horror more than once that sounds fun, but im also interested in friends to enemies to lovers or closeted/open lgbtq+. dm me so we can discuss!

Hello! I am interested in doing a detailed fxf rp of you are! I would like to come up with a cool plot we’re both interested in if you want!

Is there a chance I could interest you in FxF closeted/open LGBTQ+ with a dash of mystery and fright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back