• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
Hello! I’m not new here, but I am looking for a new RP partner! So here we go!

Rules~
* I don’t care about age, as long as you’re not a weirdo about anything. This website shouldn’t have anything sexual or weird on it anyway, so I personally don’t see a problem. If it really matters to you though, I’m 21.
* No one liners. I will at least give you a paragraph or more, it’s only fair to do the same.
* Don’t ghost me. It’s rude. If you’re not interested anymore or have any problem, just tell me. I’m not gonna cry about it. If you don’t, I’ll most likely just choose not to RP with you again.
* No furries. I’m sorry, not my thing.
* If you want to do a Fandom RP, we’ll either both have to double or do OCs. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be fair

Genres~
- Honestly, I’m down for just about anything. These are just some of my favorites
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Horror

Fandoms~
- Supernatural
- Game of Thrones
- Walking Dead
- American Horror Story
* I will be adding more soon!*

Random RP Ideas~
  • Apocalypse
  • Single Parent(s)
  • Vampire x werewolf
  • Princess x Knight (or dragon)
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Creature x Human
  • Freak Show
  • Ghost Roommate
  • Mental Hospital

Hey! I'm interested too. We seem to have a lot in common so feel free to message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back