• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Oakleaf

Nya~ I'm a kitty!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! So, I've tried to do... I think, three or four of these. But they always end up fizzling out due to lack of organization and interest. SO! I think I've come up with a plan. That being said, I'd like to introduce the new and improved:

FANTASY/SUPERNATURAL ROOMMATES GROUP ROLEPLAY!!!

I've come up with a few rules, because I never really specified any in my last roleplays. These will apply to in-character messages only!

1. No one-liners! (Unless absolutely necessary.)
2. No spamming responses! (If you have multiple characters, try separating responses in a singular message with a row of symbols or something. I use "-".)
3. If you are inactive for a month without any heads-up, you WILL be removed. You will also be sent a warning after one week of inactivity in the roleplay. (The only exception is if the person who controls the character that your character is interacting with is inactive.)
4. Basic stuff like no god-modding, no Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus, and no contradicting what others type.
5. GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE TO INTERACT WITH YOUR CHARACTER! Typing a bunch in one go with no chance of interaction is pretty boring! It takes power away from everyone else!

With those rules in place, I'll get to the good stuff!

The story is this:

An internet ad put out by an anonymous person reads, "Looking for roommates. House has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an attic." Despite not having many details, your character decides to check it out anyway (for whatever reason you decide). Upon clicking on the ad, it now displays two lines of text, an address and a message saying, "They're waiting for you."

Arriving at the address, your character discovers that there were a handful of others that arrived around the same time as they did. Turns out, the person who put the ad up was nowhere to be seen, and the front door was unlocked with a note taped on the doorknob.

"Welcome home."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This will be a roleplay about finding out who the person is that put up the ad and the note, as well as just relaxing and having fun. (I also have someone working behind the scenes who won't actually be in the private conversation with us, and they will be in control of the mystery character and their actions.)

Anyway, I hope y'all join! I just know that this roleplay has what the other ones I did were missing!

(Also, one bit of information I forgot to mention. You don't actually have to play a magical or supernatural creature, you can choose to play a normal human instead, if you'd like to!)

Last edited:
Hmm sounds fun. I might be interested, if I can find the inspo for a character to play.

That's great! Can't wait to hear back!
Starting to get ideas. Thinking I'll put one of these three witch designs I've had moving around for a while to use:
36084998_1yN.png
36084073_N3L.png
36083765_ORa.png

Still need to work out the details, but whichever I go with they'd be in desperate need of new residence, which led them to pursuing which a vague ad and moving in despite the weird situation.

Starting to get ideas. Thinking I'll put one of these three witch designs I've had moving around for a while to use:
36084998_1yN.png
36084073_N3L.png
36083765_ORa.png

Still need to work out the details, but whichever I go with they'd be in desperate need of new residence, which led them to pursuing which a vague ad and moving in despite the weird situation.
Ooh, all those designs are so cute! I'll make sure to add you to the conversation once there are more people!

Woah! I’ve never seen anything like this. I’d totally be up for it. This’ll be in a public thread or private group GM?

Interested! Im not sure what kind of character I’d like to play but this is definitely a cool idea!

Woah! I’ve never seen anything like this. I’d totally be up for it. This’ll be in a public thread or private group GM?
It'll be in a private group chat! Also, I'll put you on the list!

It'll be in a private group chat! Also, I'll put you on the list!
Nice, nice. Supernatural creatures can also be anthro animal characters... Right? Just checking since I really like playing those types of characters. Thanks!

Nice, nice. Supernatural creatures can also be anthro animal characters... Right? Just checking since I really like playing those types of characters. Thanks!
I'm not sure. I think maybe anthro animal characters would count more toward the fantasy side! But since this is gonna be some of both, you're welcome to play one either way!

I'm not sure. I think maybe anthro animal characters would count more toward the fantasy side! But since this is gonna be some of both, you're welcome to play one either way!
Thank you! (Again...)

yep! sorry, i was reading over some stuff from an ooc chat! i'll invite you to the conversation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back