• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Roleplays - Searching - Ideas Welcome!

Electious

Hey Guys!
I desperately need some roleplays. I have some previous experience with roleplay, and I can't wait to join this site and get even more! I have a few ideas for it, and I would love to hear any of your ideas for some roleplays too. I typically write two to three paragraphs per post, but I can write more or less if required.

First, some requirements:
  • Please, be experienced - I would appreciate at least 300 words per post, preferably more.​
  • Nobody under the age of 13 - sorry, but I do not feel comfortable with this and much of my roleplays require romance​
  • Please make sure your posts do not have too many grammatical errors or spelling issues.​
Some Ideas I have
  • I love Harry Potter, and I'm interested in doing any type of roleplay in this universe. Note - I do not like to use canon characters in my roleplays​
  • I also love Percy Jackson, and would be interested in working with the children of the seven of the prophecy​
  • Pokemon - not Ash Ketchum, but we make our own characters and go through the gyms. (This is my favorite idea)​
  • Originals
    • Magical Children - sort of like Hogwarts, except there is no established school and they have to teach themselves​
    • One character is Death, the other is Life. One takes people's souls to the afterlife and one brings people to life. However, Life is evil.​
    • Any ideas you have!​

Sorry for the short thread - I'm a little short on time. Anyways, I can't wait to meet you guys and get roleplaying!

I'd be interested in magical children, maybe something to do with a village or private magical town type of thing?

I'm at work but I think a Harry potter rp could be cool. We could set it in a historical setting, Victorian would be interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back