• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Souls

SirDerpingtonIV

A Campfire at the End of Time
Hello! I'd like to advertise an idea I've had. In short, it'd be a Dark Souls RP.

dark_souls_dlc_summed_up-96758.gif

Yes, that Dark Souls. I don't have much of a clue for how the RP would actually work, but presumably, it'd follow the story of either A) Multiple Chosen Undead, , or B) The Chosen Undead and his/her companions.

I presume this will follow the general plot of Dark Souls, but with perhaps some new bosses thrown in. And since this follows the plot of Dark Souls, spoiler warnings, I guess?

Additionally, all your favorite NPC's will be here! And more! Because fuck you.

dark_souls_main_characters_by_giovannimicarelli-d5rwrq4.png

As a fair warning, don't expect to do well without actually planning something, or using your head. And you'll probably die anyways. Several times, actually. Each time a character dies, the closer they are to Hallowing and turning against their friends. Once a player turns Hallow, they immediately turn against their friends. There is no way to prevent this, save not dying, and using a FUCK TON of humanity. Also, everything will have dialogue! Even Hallows! Although that'll be rather limited.. because they're Hallows. Animals won't have dialogue though. So no Sif talking. SOrry.

And as I'm an evil, sadistic fuck, yes, Blighttown will be part of this RP.

Additionally, my posting expectations aren't that high. I mean, I'd prefer if you post like someone who has passed the fifth grade, but writing novels is not required, although you can if you must. The Rules are as follows.

1) FOllow the Iwaku Rules

2) No Godmodding

3) No bunnying (Controlling other characters)

4) If you don't know something, use a wiki. If you still don't know, THEN you start asking your fellow RPers.

5) You don't have to have played the game in order to be part of this RP. Follow Rule 4, and no one will know.

6) There are no limits on violence, language, or general WHAT THE FUCKness.

7) There are limits on sexual activity. Fade to fucking black

8) If your character goes Hallow, it cannot be undone. No whining about it. You'll be allowed to make a new character.

9) New characters and late entries cannot join mid battle. They can however, join at the next bonfire the group reaches.

10) NO COMPLAINING.

11) All OOC shit goes on the OOC thread. Seriously, put all the gifs, images, and random shit in OOC, but anything in the CS tab or IC tab will get deleted. Mercilessly.

g6.gif

If anyone is interested, simply post that you're interested. Duh.

The RP will be made Soonish

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd definately be interested, although I think something like this would need a dedicated (and sadist) GM to really feel like Souls

Hellkite said:
I'd definately be interested, although I think something like this would need a dedicated (and sadist) GM to really feel like Souls
True, true. Although I can be sadist and evil when I choose to be, I am not always overly dedicated. Hell, I might lose power for an entire week because there's a collosoal freight train of snow bearing down on where I live.

Oh baby, is this a chance for me to use my souls knowledge for a rp? Indeed it is, I'm in!

Orikanyo said:
Oh baby, is this a chance for me to use my souls knowledge for a rp? Indeed it is, I'm in!
Let's see how far that gets you.

CRZa7.gif

Also, you guys will get invaded :P

df1.gif

Except they're red instead of white

Also, I'd like to say.

FUCK BLIGHT TOWN AND EVERY THING IT STANDS FOR

Le bump

Soulslike said:
Up for it. Wondering if you're gonna let me start with a tower shiels though.
Fat fucking chance. xD

ENJOY YOUR STARTING GEAR, DICKHEAD.

Just kidding, don't hurt me. Loot will be a big thing in this RP, like it is in Dark Souls. I'm not gonna give you a fucking Tower Shield at the beginning of the game. Luckily for you guys though, I won't use stats. So you can use shit as soon as you pick it up. But, to make up for that, ya can't multiclass. Melee guys can't use magic, for example. Also, throughout the RP you guys should be updating your CS with what gear you've got currently. :P

Soulslike said:
Haha, nice.
...fuck, you're gonna make us start as deprived, aren't you.
Thanks for the idea. All of you will fight this guy as Deprived. And the side door will be shut.

Enemy-Asylum_Demon.png

BUT NO WORRIES. You'll get like 20 NPCs who are all fellow prisoners to help you. All of which will most likely die. PRISON BREAK

I'm 300% serious with that idea. Seriously. I won't make sheets or anything for any of them, until you guys escape and if any of them actually survive. Hell, even when you do escape, some of them might just say fuck you and leave. But if any of em do stay, you'll get free NPC pals! :D

Adarian said:
Whoa there, that's uh... Wow, alright. I'm still interested though. :)
It'll only get worse.

Also, if you guys know anyone who might be interested in joining, (They don't have to be dark souls fans, they could use a wiki or some shit), simply bring 'em in here.

We need sacrifices

Thing that may or not be a bump.

[QUOTE="Robin man]Are you people still looking for more people to join you?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. We haven't even started. Hell, I haven't even started making the actual thread xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back