• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern new roleplay partners 2021! Long term, [MxM] Gay romance, SOL, slow burn.

mahalopanda

Hi! I'm Anthony. Nice to meet ya, reader! To begin; here's a little bit about me.

19, Male, Hopeless romantic. I play characters as if I was in the roleplay. Naturally submissive, I tend to ask to play the nerd, or the city boy, instead of the more dominant styles.

Central Time Zone, Chicago!

I'm an easily excited, always happy dude, that really wants to get more into more roleplays. I enjoy playing the more submissive character rather then the more dominantly styled one, because it’s more natural for me.

I love slow-burn romances, especially from opposites attract style characters. Size differences are awesome too. I want to do something fun.I'm thinking a few different scenarios:

College Love or roomates? - I'm a new student in one of your classes. We get paired up for a project, or even just generally something happens and we end up becoming friends and even more.

Regular customer x barista- As a current barista, this one would be fun to do somehow. You're a regular at your local coffee shop, which I just so happen to work at often, and together we begin a relationship

Cowboy/ small town local X out of town college student- I'm a university student going home to my aunt's small hometown for the holidays. I stop at the local diner to ask for directions, and the rest is history.

Strangers to Lovers - I'm out with i'm out with friends, and you can;'t help but notice me. You flirt, and surprisingly, reluctantly you get my number.
In all reality,

werewolf alpha X human- In a small town, I go to for Christmas, working at the local diner, in the embarrassing waitress outfit, yet, I'm great with customers. Even your rowdy group of betas, and the alpha. As soon as you see me, you realize I'm your mate

Demon Boyfriend X Human- this one, I think would be something a little more goofy. I'm a graphic design student being stupid, saying the Latin Script they put in front of a lot of text boxes. Then, the next thing I know, a demon's in my room.

In all honest reality, I'm down for just about any idea you have. I’d request moderate literacy roughly a paragraph or two. I would love to create something you absolutely love as well, and want to see blossom. Some of the character archetypes I adore together are:

Brooding and edgy X Happy-go-lucky
Strong, silent, direct X all over
Jock X nerd
Protective X clumsy
Alpha X Omega
Loner X Popular

In all reality, I love all characters and tons of character dynamics. Let me know your ideas! A few more asks I have:
Be above 18+- This is non-negotiable.
Please reply often, or at least let me know if you can't.- I understand! Life happens, but just keep me updated. I don't mind, but just don't leave me hanging, please.
All in all, if you've read this far, thanks! I hope to hear from ya! If you have any ideas, let me know! PM me!

Hey! Im down for this. I have a couple ideas already buzzing in my head but for some reason cant pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back