• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RosefromtheRiver

Caydance MacGregor: Scottish Lass from '95
Roleplay Type(s)
Good afternoon and happy holidays!

A bit on me, I am a full time coffee shop worker who has been feeling the calm after a really rough year. And with that, I took a bit of a long (and unexpected hiatus that caused me to 'ghost' but I am here now! So if you have had a story with me, send me a dm!) break from RP, though I am back and ready to restart 2022 with new stories and new friends!

Some points:

• No god-moding, if it isn't the start of the RP (to set the scene) or we haven't discussed it beforehand, I don't tolerate it.
  • Patience: this one is key, because I do work very long hours (9 hours a day) and don't have much in between to fully get more than one reply out, so my time in between can be once/a few times in a day to maybe once in a few days, all depends on how bad my day might have been.
  • Ghosting: This one is a hit or miss, I understand if something comes up and you couldn't give fair warning, but if it's been a while and I try to reach out to check up on you, please let me know why and if the story isn't to your liking, we can always start anew, I am an easy going person. If I, by chance, ghost, it's not intentional. I will reach out to let you know why I haven't been on or have replied.
  • Age: I am 25+, but I will RP with those 18+ only because of certain touchy subjects (nothing that goes against the ToS/rules on here) and I will feel comfortable with you being over the age of 18. My characters will be between the ages of 17 and 24. I do enjoy my romances.
  • OOC: I am a fan of talking out of character, it helps me get to know who you are as a person and if something is getting at you, I am a good listener if you need to vent.
Now... onto the Fandoms! Italics means who I want to be and bold is who I want to play against. I am double friendly!

My current crave list is as follows:

Witcher

GeraltxOC
YenneferxOC (platonic)
OCxOC

Demon Slayer (I have only seen season 1 and waiting for the other episodes to be available in my area)

TanjiroxOC
InosukexOC
GiyuxOC

And other fandoms I have done, won't mind doing but don't have a craving to do so.

Game of Thrones
MCU
DC
Red Dead Redemption

And original plots/pairings

Wild West
WWII and WWI eras
Victorian Era
Jacobite Revolution of 1715 and 1745 (Outlander if you wish to ask about the time period).

Send me a DM or a comment below! I look forward to hearing from you all!

Bump! If anyone has any ideas, no problems to just ask if I have heard, or know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back