• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New plot idea!

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hey guys!

I have yet another plot for you all and I'm looking for a male to fill in the male role. So here it is.

A kingdom known for nothing less then the true and utter happiness and bliss was now broken. The wife and King separated and the wife was casted under a dark spell. This caused her to take people from the kingdom she once ruled, and made her own. The dark kingdom. Her ex husband stayed with the others and stayed as the light kingdom.

Within this once blissful United Kingdom was a male and a female. These two had been the best of friends and the male taught the female how to spar and fight. The day the female was going to declare her love to him was when the Queen separated and took him for her kingdom. Now both of them sit at the right hand of their ruler as noble Knights. Their rulers right hand.

The queen declared war upon the light kingdom and the female knight took her men to battle, until she was captured and taken to the dark kingdoms head knight, the man she loved dearly.

-

We start from there! Comment if you are interests or PM me! Thanks again guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Cain the fat]Sounds great!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! PM me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back