• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New person//New ideas

TheAdventureBegins

Wwwwhaaaaaat?
Hello fellow roleplayers I'm happy you stumbled upon my little search here! I have a few rough ideas that I would like to expand into some rps. All of my ideas in this thread have room to change to something more, I'm flexible with most things. I don't have really any requirements other than I try my best to respond with as much good content as I can, and ask the same. Now this may mean from 2-3paragraphs up to 10+. I'm always aiming for improvement, but I'm not the best by any means. Now onto the plots!

(1) 9031 is the year and nothing is the same. Earth is gone due to humanities stupidity, but humans are much like cockroaches and won't die. Humanity has migrated from planet to planet till about a thousand years ago where they finally settled in a land much like Earth. Humans are always on the lookout for something better, something more. Group Exodus is tasked with finding the next best place, no matter what. The group is small, but fierce, the most capable of the most capable. To make it through space travel Exodus is given a serum to help their bodies adjust, but it comes withn strange side effects. ((This is a sci-fi space adventure. There will be lots of fighting alien races, exploring new planets and so on))

(2) We were at the cusp of greatness. Technology was at a new high, everyone had easier lives. It also was the cause of a genocide, the destruction of full cultures. It took one great leader to change it all. A rebellion against technology to see the end and the regression of society back to where it should be. 100 years since all the lights turned off the world was in a time called the Mockvictorian. Everything mimicked the Victorian era, from clothes, houses,and parties, to gender rights and social norms. Character A comes from a high station and a world of priviledge. One day they stumbled across an old computer hidden deep in their families house. There they find the truth of what truly happened, and begin messaging someone from a place still thriving with technology. (This story could be a hard one to tell. I had Hope's for it staring where they begin messaging each other. So for the first part of the rp they wouldn't even meet.)

(3) A group of people wake up under an unfamiliar metal sky with a different word tattooed on their arm. They have ten days to escape the dome or they will start dying one by one each day after the tenth day mark. Armed with only each other and their unique histories they must set off in the ever changing area around them. (This would be a psychological thriller with a lot of horror. I was thinking kinda maze runnerish but not fully. We would both make multiple characters and have to be open with some of them dying.)

I'm also interested in a cringey, romance and drama filled slice-of life anime style rp. I don't have a plot or any fandom in mind so if you do I would love to hear!

Last edited:
Ooooo, maybe not those plots but something similar to Numero 2?~ :3 I like da way chuu think.

I actually like your second plot. I have one of my own with a similar-ish premise, but definitely much more dystopian.

I have a few fandoms I would like to do, but I only do Oc's. If you want to make a cannon that is fine. I simply end up hating how I play cannon characters. We can either follow the storyline or just use the universe and its laws, whatever you would like.

BOOKS

Harry Potter
Song Of The Lioness series
Graceling
Vampire Academy
Ranger's Apprentice series
Throne of Glass
A Court of Thorns and Roses(this is the only one where I would be ok rping as Cannon FeyrexRhysand)

ANIME

Mary and the Witchs Flower
Spirited Away
Sword Art Online
Blood +
7 Deadly Sins
Noragami
The Devil is a Part Timer

Last edited:
I have a few fandoms I would like to do, but I only do Oc's. If you want to make a cannon that is fine. I simply end up hating how I play cannon characters. We can either follow the storyline or just use the universe and its laws, whatever you would like.

BOOKS

Harry Potter
Song Of The Lioness series
Graceling
Vampire Academy
Ranger's Apprentice series
Throne of Glass
A Court of Thorns and Roses(this is the only one where I would be ok rping as Cannon FreyaxRhysand)

ANIME

Mary and the Witchs Flower
Spirited Away
Sword Art Online
Blood +
7 Deadly Sins
Noragami
The Devil is a Part Timer
I'd love to do a Harry Potter role play! I'm also a big Sarah J Maas fan if you'd like someone to talk to about it with but I'm afraid I'm not up for role playing it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back