• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings new partners wanted (ignore reply count)

graybabyy

babygirl

Why couldn't the bicycle stand?

It was two-tired...

As you could tell, probably, I'm Gray. Or Baby. Or Graybaby. It's up to you really.

ABOUT ME:
I'm here for roleplay, obviously. I have been roleplaying for about..7 years now? It morphed from tiny one-liners on sites like Kik to writing paragraphs on sites like these, where people know what they're doing and expect you to know what you're doing as well. I'm comfortable writing anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs, including details and descriptions and all that lovely stuff.

WHAT I LIKE:
I like realistic plots, whether they're set in modern times or are more historical. They don't have to be absolute slice of life, but I would prefer for it to be possible for them to actually occur. I also like including darker themes (substance abuse, rape [without actually playing it out, of course], sicknesses/mental illnesses, etc.) but they aren't absolutely necessary. I just like the grit and drama they can bring with them.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:
Of course I don't expect perfection. People make mistakes, people get busy, and I understand. However, communication is key. If you won't be able to respond on a certain day, fine! If you're losing motivation, fine. Just let me know and I'll be okay with it I promise! I also would like for you to write 1-3 paragraphs per response. Also, if possible, be able to respond every day. Like I said though, I understand.

See anything you like here? See everything you like here?
Then respond, silly. PM me if you'd like, respond to this thread if not.

Hope to hear from you soon!
graybaby xo

Last edited:
TOTALLY INTERESTED!!!
You seem perfect for me! I love a good back and forth and love writing 1-3 paragraphs. Anymore Than that and it’s hard not to act for the other person and not go over board on details.

Hi guys! I know I stay posting about wanting more partners and everything but the search is still on and I figured it can't hurt to try.

So.

What can you expect from me as a roleplay partner?
From me, you can expect detailed responses. I try to go 1-2 paragraphs per post, though I can go more easily depending how much I'm feeling it and how busy I am. You can also expect multiple posts a day. I love getting a good back-and-forth going, and I'm almost always online and ready to write. From me you can also expect a very laidback partner. I don't have pages upon pages of rules and expectations, only those which are covered in the next paragraph.

What do I expect from you as a roleplay partner?
I expect you to respect my wishes, as I will respect yours. I expect communication. If you're not feeling it, tell me! If you have writer's block, tell me and I will try to help. If there's something you'd like to try, hell yeah! Just let me know so I can get on board with it too.

What do I like to roleplay?
A great deal of my roleplays are romantic, realistic, and modern. Granted, that's not all that I enjoy, but it is a preference. I also enjoy having darker themes, such as drug/alcohol use, abuse, mental health problems, injuries, etc. Drama is a great catalyst for action, I believe. If this isn't your cup of tea, no worries! But like I said in the previous paragraph, communicate. Also, I only play straight females due to the nature of what I like to play. Thank y'all for understanding!

There ya have it! I'm not posting any specific ideas, though I have a few that I'd really like to get developed and on the figurative road, because I'd like to see if there's any interest first. Feel free to message me anytime.

Hope to hear from y'all soon!
Graybabyy xox
hey are you still open for partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back