• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Willowmere

Baddest Leaf You'll Ever Meet
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CreekWillow.jpg
(Updated 28/08/2023)
Hello!

I'm Willowmere, or Willow, or maybe even Mere despite it sounding awkward. Currently at my 23rd year of existence.

First things first, I am a tree. That means that as a plant I don't mind too much about genders. You could be male, female, transgender or an attack helicopter- it will be all the same for me! You can call me whatever you wish, be it a he or a she, though they also works. I really don't mind! Right now I am roleplaying for a multitude of reasons, mainly to practice my writing skills and, of course, have fun. I can post semi-regularly, usually once every 2-4 days, but it might be as often as once a day depending on how busy life gets and the length of our replies- I usually at least try to match my partner's length after all. And though I might go missing for a day or two, I will never ghost if I can help it. If I am going to be away for longer than a week I will make you aware, and if I can't or won't continue for whatever reason I will let you know.

At this current time, I am looking for something a little bit slower paced- I can promise at the very least a reply each week, though I'll almost certainly be replying a bit more often than that unless things go sideways for me. If you are looking for the rapid fire responses kind of roleplay

I do have to ask however that you be at least semi-literate. I'm no Grammar Nazi, but proper punctuation and spelling is never a bad thing. We all make mistakes, even I do soemtimes. I am not perfect and neither do I expect you to, but at least a minimum amount of effort would be greatly appreciated- it let's me know that you are at least a bit invested. I usually write between 300 and 600 words per post- sometimes less, sometimes more- and it'd be great if you could too. One liners are not really something I enjoy seeing. You don't need to write me the bible just to answer a basic question, but at least a solid paragraph would be nice to have.

As for romance, it is not a necessity for me but I am certainly up for it as long as it doesn't feels forced. I am open to nearly any pairing, and can do either gender, though I'd rather not do Male/Male due to personal preference.

I can do nearly any setting, any time period (though I'm not huge on contemporary/modern RPs, it might take some convincing to sell me on those), and though originals are my preference I am open to fandoms as well. I'm even willing to learn about completely new ones, as I do enjoy immersing myself into a wiki for hours at a time just to read something. I do not have anything that could be considered a trigger, but if you do, please tell me. It will save us both a great deal of trouble later down the line.

I enjoy writing about multiple things, from the growing relationship between two characters- romantic or otherwise, to fast paced action scenes.

I like both dark and light themes, though I find the most enjoyment in mixing the two together, whether it be a initially light, happy story that slowly takes a darker turn or the opposite.

As I said, I am open to a lot of fandoms or original ideas, you merely have to ask, though I admit I'd prefer to develop an original story. I am also open to finishing roleplays with an actual ending, be it a happy, sad, or ambiguous one.

Here are some of my ideas, which can be developed as standalone stories or adapted to fit into a fandom. Remember that these are merely some of my ideas. I have lots more, and if you have one of your own feel free to share!

- A mysterious, knightly figure rescues a young human, vampire, fairy, or whatever from death. The knight takes it upon themselves to protect their newly found friend for reasons unknown, whether it be because of an ulterior motive, love at first sight, mere sympathy or perhaps something deeper, such as having been through something similar in their own youth. It could work as a romance, a friendship, a father/mother - son/daughter relationship or it could also devolve into a rivalry of sorts.

- A group or pair of strangers are implanted with time bombs, cursed, or otherwise forced to work together against their will. Not getting along at first, they quickly find themselves having to rely on each other far more than either would like, and despite poor first impressions there's always more to a person than what the eye might catch at first- for the better or the worse.

- Two bitter, old rivals are forced by chance or circumstances to get to know to each other just that little bit better, against their will or otherwise, only to realize that the reason for their feud might not be as clear cut as they both think. This, however, only brings more questions, and now they must work together to unravel a conspiracy that threatens everything they both have ever known and loved. The more you know about someone, the easier it is to trust them- but the sparks of rivalry still linger in the air, and old grudges are difficult to forget. It could go anywhere from slowly warming up to each other to just stocking the fires of their rivalry even more.

Fandoms List:​
  • Halo​
  • Touhou​
  • Hollow Knight - A personal favorite, simply due to the aesthetics and unique theme.​
  • Warcraft - I played a lot of Warcraft III back in the day, and have mostly kept up with the lore of WoW up to Legion.​
  • Wakfu / Dofus​
  • The Elder Scrolls​
  • Star Wars​
  • Marvel - In general, both Comics and Cinematic Universe continuities.​
  • Undertale​
  • Fallout - Have played 3, 4 and New Vegas.​

I'm looking forward to having a good and fun time with anyone interested! I'm not exclusive to 1x1's either. If you are planning to make a group RP or even already have one running, feel free to invite me!

DM's only, please!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back