• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

trix

Succubus Queen
Hello everyone! Lets start off with a brief explanation of who I am. My name is Trix and I have been roleplaying for approximately 12 years now, basically since i got access to a computer and internet. I have come and gone from the hobby over the years but it has always been a sort of escape for me. I work a full time job monday to friday but normally even then get time to answer here and there throughout the day. I am almost open to every kind of plot you can think of. I am a sucker for fantasy whether it be high or dark fantasy with of course a healthy drowning of romance. But that's all for my rambling lets get to the good stuff!

Few Things to note:
~ 18+ only please!
~ Willing to double or play multiple characters is ideal
~ Minimum 1 paragraph unless it's active conversation between characters
~ Semi-lit or in depth
~ I only RP as OC characters not canon

I enjoy a slow burn in my RP and intend for any of partners to be long term RP partners. I don't like rushing into things and like letting things take their own course.

Plots i'm looking for (though if you have any just ask) if anything is bolded i'm craving it.

Anime:
Naruto
Blue Exorcist
BNHA

Shows:
The 100

Books:
Mortal Instruments
A court of Thorns and Roses
Harry Potter

Original:
Fairy/Feywild
Demons and Angels
Royalty
Academy (Fantasy or realistic)
Vapires
Werewolves
Zombie Apocalypse
If you're craving something ask!

WILL ADD more soon

Last edited:
Hi there! I do original roleplays as well! i'm open to nearly anything
Yes! Sorry, nothing on these fandoms I just don't know them or barely. Expect a message from me in some time when my hands are free. Or if you had og ideas and share them with me too dont hesitate.

Yes! Sorry, nothing on these fandoms I just don't know them or barely. Expect a message from me in some time when my hands are free. Or if you had og ideas and share them with me too dont hesitate.
I look forward to hearing from you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back