• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™½πšŽπš  π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš—πšŽπš› πš‚πšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘~!

imXeno

Our weakness is that we are morons!
Hello, and welcome to all who decided to take the time to view this! I'm Xeno, a pleasure to meet you! I am currently searching for new roleplay partners, as I have returned from my hiatus and decided to display a little about myself. So, if you're interested in gaining a new roleplaying partner (or friend) overflowing with passion and excitement for writing, continue reading! Thank you!!!

A Little About Me:
- As I already said, my name is Xeno, your friendly neighborhood New Yorker, so, I may or may not have a tendency to curse.....deal with it.
- I am an extremely open-minded roleplayer, so I am open to dark themes, no limits, or any insane ideas you guys could come up with.
- I talk very informally OOC, similar to now. In reality, I am a literate to semi-advanced literate writer, capable of writing one paragraph to even eight depending on how "inspired" I am. However, I usually match length.
- I can reply daily, possibly multiple times a day (unless my life gets in the way). If anything does occur, I would communicate with you about it.
- I do not have strict rules! Just don't be a dick, have fun, and let's enjoy each other's thoughts, company, and roleplaying.

AHEM! NOW HERE IS WHAT I LOOK FOR IN YOU:
- Please to every god that may exist, no one-liners. They are practically impossible to write off of, so if you aren't a person that writes multiple paragraphs, at least give me one! Quality over quantity either way!
- No god-modding or controlling my character(s), it only disrupts the roleplay and makes the roleplay boring.
- Add on! I don't want to be the only person generating ideas or having an opinion, feel free to voice your thoughts!

- Be yourself! Make both yourself and your characters genuine. I love watching creativity shine.

Pairings (MxF mainly, MxM and FxF are welcome, Number of * = interest):
Soldier x Nurse/POW****
Doctor x Patient or Patient x Patient (Asylum/Mental Institution)**
Princess/Prince x Peasant***
Angel x Demon**
Demon/Angel x Human**
Scientist x Experiment***
Officer x Vigilante**
Supernatural Hunter x Supernatural (Demon, Vampire, etc)****
Ghost x Human**

Alien x Astronaut***
(I have so many other pairing ideas, these are just casual ones!!!)

Fandoms (AU and crossovers are allowed! OCs mainly! Number of * = interest):
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure***** (I've read all parts... heavily excited for Part 9 being announced~)
Chainsaw Man***** (My favorite manga series hands down)

Danganronpa*** (I’m such a sucker for Danganronpa)
My Hero Academia (I'm on Season 4 currently)***
Attack On Titan**** (Season 4 + Manga has me LOVINGGGG it)

Jujutsu Kaisen*****
Resident Evil**
The Promised Neverland**

If there are any fandoms you would like, feel free to present them to me, and I'll let you know! I am included in many other fandoms... these are just series that I believe are easier to plot a roleplay around!

Plots (Made by yours truly! If you like them, we can definitely do one, or even build off of it!):
Character A is a part of a large-scale war that their kingdom has been a part of for years upon years, a war of attrition, neither side giving ground to the other, bloodshed, despair, and hatred lining both sides. Character A is a hero of this grand war, a leader amongst the army, being a legend amongst the ranks, a symbol of fear to the opposition. The king of Character A's nation decides to go to a drastic tactic to change the tides of war. He summons Character B, who is a normal person from an everyday life on Earth, that is now dragged into an unknown fantasy world where they are claimed to be the great legend that was described in stories of the past. Character A is put in charge to aid and be close with Character B, forcing two opposites to unite for separate causes. One wants to save their kingdom, the other wants to return to their home. Can they fight alongside one another? Will either achieve their goals? It's a game of desperation for Character A, and a game of survival for Character B.

Two high school friends (or lovers) find the Death Note together, making them both able to use the life taking ability and see two separate Shinigamis as well. With both of them able to access this magical power, but only one book, how will they split their usage? Will one try to overwhelm the other? Will one turn the other in to the police? What shall weigh more for the two characters...their relationship or their newfound power? Friends turn into foes as the strain tightens between them. Every decision, every step, every scribble of a name only brings them closer to meeting their fates.

Character A's life is a literal shitshow. They are bullied to the point where it's normal. They are neglected by their mother, their father left when Character A was seven. Character A has no friends, no hope, no options. Even simple things, like making a coffee somehow winds up being a fuckup. Nothing goes well for them, every day being a deeper pit of agony and disappointment. They seek relief in their small hobbies and the frequent drink or drug. That is...until they've had enough. Character A runs from home, taking with them the .44 Magnum they bought a couple of days prior. Now they stand on an unfinished, abandoned skyscraper, gazing down at the city, hoping to find comfort in their final moments. Just as Character A sips at some tequila, tears streaming from their defeated eyes, they press the barrel to their head.....until a voice reaches to them. Character B, a grim reaper who is usually sent to collect the soul of the dead, decides to intervene in Character A's suicide, having a sudden desire to save them. From there on, Character B sets out to help Character A, attempting to heal them mentally and get their life back on track. How can Character B continue their duties while helping Character A? A broken mind mended by a keeper of death. An unlikely bond sprouting from the soils of pain and sorrow.

Character A and B are both high-class mercenaries, being some of the most elite, feared people on the planet. Whoever their target was, that person would end up dead, no question or doubt about it. Although they are infamous in the underground night scene, by daytime they resort to their normal lives, having to hide their true identities wherever they step. That is until one day, Character A gets a new target...their biggest yet, Character B. To make matters even worse, both end up getting a job at the same location! Going from coworkers in the day to combatants in the night, both characters have nothing but a sense of urgency, one desperately trying to kill the other. Being put against one another, the tension only rises every second they stand near one another. The bridge between their normal and secret life becoming as apparent as ever. How will either character handle the pressure under these dire circumstances?

Character A's luck with romance can be described as a train wreck....Well, more like a train wreck that caught fire, just to be struck by another flaming train, then rolling off the rails into the ocean. They simply just cannot catch a break. Soon after their most recent heartbreak, a large box is suddenly shipped to their house, delivered straight to the front door. Once Character A decides to open said shipment, inside there is an actual person....Character B. However, Character B isn't a "normal" human. Character B is a genetically engineered human being, built and grown from the first cell, a marvel of science. This created human though, was programmed to be the "perfect lover", made to have only a direct attraction, need to care for, and overall desire for Character A. Other than that, they know nothing about the normal world, only knowing specific things to aid Character A. It's all up to Character A, if they will accept the love of this odd individual, having to teach them the ways of society, while Character B grows a more genuine love than the one hardwired into their brain.

If you made it this far, you absolutely amazing and I do appreciate your time greatly. If your intrigue has been piqued, feel free to reply to the thread or message me directly!

I'm possibly interested in Soldier/nurse x POW. Did you have any particular setting or time period you wanted it to be set in?

Not at all! Most people go with a World War setting, either the first or second, but I am open to practically any setting.

Oh, perfect then! Options! I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back