• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yo, potential interest here. Just wondering how active you would expect a player to be on discord though? I find Discord chat pretty overwhelming so am a bit reluctant to commit if you're expecting a lot of presence there.

Yo, potential interest here. Just wondering how active you would expect a player to be on discord though? I find Discord chat pretty overwhelming so am a bit reluctant to commit if you're expecting a lot of presence there.
We use discord as the primary mode of communication between the group (i.e. character relations planning, lore discussion, gm updates). As long as you are posting regularly for the thread and check the updates I have no issues if you are not active on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back