• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings New Oasis: Gangsters Edition (CLOSED)

Characters
Here
Camaree Martin.jpg

hegra.regular.png

Interacting: No one
Wearing: Click - Black and white kitten onesie; Black boots (x); Black gloves (x); Bag (x)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Camaree breathes a heavy sigh of relief. She managed to get out of the house without her father asking too many questions about where she's going. Her getup is to further convince him that she's going to a friend's house to spend the night.

Most likely, she'll stay at the mansion.

Trotting along through the neighborhood, her phone is tucked away in the safety of her kitty-bag, which is flung securely over her shoulder, and she holds the strap with both hands.

Icy wind whispers against her face, providing her cheeks with a touch of pink, and she tucks her head down. She quickly moves a hand to hold her hood in place so that it won't be blown down, and a chill rushes over her as the cold slips in through the looseness of her collar around her neck. Perhaps a scarf could have prevented that.

She makes a mental note to remember one next time, having rushed out the door to make it to Raven's party.

Her fuzzy boots crunch through the light snow, and by the familiar houses and mailboxes--specifically the one that's dented and scratched and burned--she can tell she's getting close to her destination.

The wind blow her bangs upward. Ahead, a man in all black walks toward her--his hands are tucked away and he's hunkered forward, wearing a hood that makes it hard to see his face. Camaree pays him no mind, but as she steps past him, she feels her bag catch on something, and it's suddenly ripped from her tiny arms.

Silent, she whirls around to see the man running off with her bag, and only a whisper escapes her as tears immediately form in her eyes, "Wait..."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Erich Silva.jpg

tingee-demo.regular.png

Interacting: Mercy
Wearing: Click - Reindeer Costume; Prosthetic Legs to match his costume; Tactical Pocket Vest; Waist holster and satchel

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mercy holds her hot-chocolate with two hands, staring at the ground as she high-steps through the snow. It's only a few inches, but she seems to enjoy the sound it makes beneath her small feet--a soft crunch like biting into buttered toast.

Silva walks with his coffee at his side, holding it lazily by the lid as a light steam swirls from its lip, whipping and swaying in the cold wind and carrying the scent of chai and marshmallow with it. Along the side of the cup is his name written in pretty cursive--beneath it, the number of the barista that served him, a generous boy of green eyes and blond hair with the tips dyed blue to match his work apron.

His name is Cameron and he's a big fan of Silva's stunt-work and parkour videos.

Stepping off of the sidewalk and onto the grass of the Rose District's Rose Winter Park--noticeable by the drop in terrain-level and fences outlining the area--Silva turns to face Mercy, smiling beneath his mask as he gestures around the snowy park. "Say, hermanitaaaa, what do you think?"

Mercy sips her hot chocolate--it looks like she's struggling to hold it with her gloves--then she says, "I like it better when it's warm... And I like it when daddy brings me."

Thinking about her mother's Jinx and the likeliness that Mercy was born with the same Jinx, if not something similar, Silva can understand her favoritism toward warm, sunny weather. He tells her with a cackle, Ai-ai-ai~ It won't last forever! You 'ave to enjoy it while you can!"

"I don't really want to..." Mercy kicks at the snow. "All of the slides are cold and the monkey bars will be slippery."

Silva crouches down in front of her--he rests his elbows on his knees and rests his face in his palms--then he tilts his head and asks softly, "Entonces dime, hermanita... What is it you want to do?"

For a moment, the girl is quiet, holding her small cup in her gloved hands with rosy cheeks and glistening eyes as she stares around the park, looking for something of interest.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Vahn Vahn

Snake

R. R. Senior

This was how she operated, constantly riding the edge of her boundaries. The look from Hector a was familiar one, as his buttons was quite easily pressed. After all, it wasn't like his constant exuberance and obnoxious stature never pulled her leg either. Especially when he held the nerve to chuckle at this obvious waste of her evening. Stifling the urge to snap a retort, Snake simply furrowed her brows as he continued to go on. "Play date" he had said, yes, because that's what this was; the annoyance from the particular phrase was visible on her.

Once he finished, Snake let out a huff from her nose as she looked between the two after asking for either of them to grab her a pack of smokes. It seemed Anita was quick to respond, though to only provide an innocent defense; Snake's face was neutral as she plainly said, "Funny." She meant it, despite the truly lifeless reply, but by knowing her for a while, one would know that Snake just plainly had a very- different sense of humor and expression. To her fortune however, Hector offered to swing by a place and purchase some cigarettes for her, and of course, he already had an attitude. A mental eye-roll as she fished inside her jacket pocket. Rounding the corner patch of where her hidden blades laid, she grabbed a hold of a bill, promptly pulling it out after doing so. She stepped forward and handed it to him, "Dheya. Good luck in your little race-.." though before she retreated, Snake looked him into his eye with a challenging gaze, and slowly mouthed the words, "Musa-..." She slyly began, "ukungqubeka.." Knowing he didn't know what it meant. Though there was no need of him to really.

With that, she soon felt the soft nudge of Anita upon her shoulder, which caused her to pry her gaze from Hector and turn toward Jin and Summer as they made their way from the hotel. A small audible, "mhm..." coming from her as she then turned on a heel and started to follow as soon as she heard her name, though only after giving a lazy wave in dismissal, a goodbye in one way or another.

Eventually, Snake caught up with the pair, her presence only known once she spontaneously, and all too literally appeared beside the rookie Her eyes scanning the girl from top to bottom with a judgmental gaze. "Sally ei'z it..?" She didn't know her name, and didn't...to be frank, exactly care, she just knew it to start with an "S." Once Summer would correct her, she only gave a slow nod, visible disinterest, as she then replied. "Snake." Indeed, the female was not at all the best at first impressions. However, quickly turning to Jin, she then asked him, "We are stealing ah' batch of drugs, yiz?" her accent enveloping each and every word like a coat of frost. "And usually dah ones stealing deh item require 'ah quick escape mhm," pausing to let it sink in, her expression growing more and more skeptical as she spoke. "Dehn why are we walking...?"

[/comment]

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
♡design by latte, coded by uxie♡
-->

Last edited:
Jin Masaka-
As Jin and Summer walk past the group Hector barks at Jin for ignoring his text and tells him to not ignore him. Jin is pretty use to this treatment from Hector and usually just ignores it but recently Hector has been getting on his nerves most of the time. With the recent events and most of his gang not showing the slightest respect for him has ready to snap sometimes. Without stopping Jin turns his head slightly. "Hector if I wanted to deal with that much toxicity id rather huff Carbon Monoxide. Also don't bark orders at me don't forget whos the Elder here." He says this almost nonchalantly but with a bit of anger. Snake catches up with them and asks why we would be walking if we were trying to steal drugs from someone. Jin chuckles and pulls out a set of keys. "I never said we would be walking there Snake. Have a little faith in me." He laughs off his remark. After a bit of walking Jin stops at a small garage and unlocks a door next to the garage door. He walks in with the others and inside is an older roadster was waiting inside. "Hector isn't the only one with an affinity for cars." He unlocks the car and gets in waiting for the others to join him.

Raven Sandford-
Ravens eyes went wide when Pascal signed what the present was she instantly takes the headset out of the box and puts it on. She hands pascal the speaker and she steps back a few inches. She starts to think which then produces her voice though she cant actually hear it herself. "Pascal put a thumbs up if you can hear me. Also if it is working I just might have to kiss you for this. Like if this actually works my life is changed forever. Can you make it so I can hear one day god this is so cool... well hopefully it is." If she was actually speaking she would be out of breath from all this talking. She then turns to Chiablo. Through the speakers she can be heard. "Pablo I know its you. Your to goofy to act like Chi. Its cute just not him." She is way happier and nicer than normal probably thanks to Pascal. She sees what Pablo made. She gives him a hug "Pablo that is so good later you should take me to see it in person. But real quick..." Her demeanor changes to a very serious one. "... If you don't change out of your little Chi disguise you wont get the chance to see you own birthday." She grabs the speaker from Pascal and runs off to show others what he made for her very excited the whole time.

Ruthe

S. S. Vice Elder

The vice elder listened attentively as the rookie spoke of her business in the Sable Serpents, almost-..too attentive. Ruthe's eyes never even seemed to blink as she simply stared- as ifto burn a hole into Joanna's very soul; the picked rolled herb remaining motionless within her right hand as her elbow rested on her side. She was silent for a while, however, as soon as Jo explained how she just managed to find a purpose, Rutheless had suddenly came to life, the words seeming to hit something. "Exactly.." Her neck appearing to nearly snap in consequence to how fast she leaned forward to chime in, "A purpose..." She repeated.....Ruthe smiled, "A purpose will do you good, hun..." She then looked to be absentminded as she took a long puff on the joint, or perhaps, it was just the high kicking in. A decent accusation to say the least, though in reality, Ruthe was just getting started, she could already hear the voices in the back of her head getting louder with every inhale. In fact, as if to greet them, she mumbled a few words to underneath her breath.

After regaining herself, she leans back into her seat, tilting her head to the side as she once again opens her ears to listen to Joanna's words. However, it seemed Jo was becoming on edge. In turn, Rutheless's expression quickly mirrored such unrest. Then in the peripheral of sight, a strand of hair from the Vice Elder's locks began to move, almost at the same time Joanna began to give uneasy glances toward the back of the car. A crimson red tongue flicked out of the tip of the-..hair's mouth? With a closer look, it was indeed what what it seemed, a snake, appearing to sense some kind of danger.

"Am I fucking trippin', dude?! I swear I'm seeing shit in the mirror... Like, I just saw someone walk by back there..."

"Is that so...?" Ruthe asked, merely pressing her lips to the side before she took a look toward the back of the vehicle, however unfortunate, her sight revealed nothing. But, it seemed she had eyes in other places. "Oh-?" She voiced as she felt the small nudge of a gentle scaley nose upon her cheek. "-did you see something darling..?" as she lifted a finger to stroke the slender reptile.

"Well, hun-.." She then said to Jo before slowly lifting her gaze to her. "Why don't we see what visitors we have..?" A sly and nearly deranged smile crawling across her face. She then promptly took a last inhale of the the cannabis before lightly tossing it back to Jo. A second later, the audible sound of the car door opening, echoed through the silent alley as a pair of heels stepped out into the low lit alleyway.

"Heeeelllllloooooooo...?" The vice elder sweetly cooed into the "emptiness."

[/comment]

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
-->

Last edited:
dd6u99x-f637cab7-ea89-40d2-bead-1e142da67e45.png
«Я раздавлю тебя до смерти».
Yelena Zaytseva
Yelena approached. Hands clasped together near the small of her back, her feet did not disturb the snow as she drew nearer. She had been briefed, in her short tenure with her new crew, on the basics. The rules of engagement stipulated that this so-called ‘Rose District’ was neutral territory. Yelena had never heard of anything so ridiculous. If this was her operation... The fact that it was not somehow continued to catch her off guard. In any event, in any place, at any time, she knew what to do when confronted with an enemy in her sights.

”Greetings,” she said, her accent thick and unmasked. She was hovering a few centimeters above the snow, her long cloak billowing around her ankles as if coaxed by an invisible wind. She had studied what information the Serpents had on the opposition, and so naturally she recognized the Vice Elder of the Sapphire Dragons. This man, called Silva, was easily recognizable — rodent costume notwithstanding — for his prosthesis. A positive identity would have been enough for her to begin her attack immediately... Were it not for the fact that this man was not alone.

Yelena’s eyes found the girl in Silva’s company, narrowing slightly. ”Ah. I see. You are sitting on the baby. Fine. I will crush you another time. Dasvidaniya.”

And with that, the strange woman seemingly turned — rotating peculiarly in midair — and set back off slowly in the direction from whence she’d come. South.
Tags: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean (Erich Silva, Mercy)

Last edited:
Katsura Kanna - Sapphire Dragons - Ace
Interactions: Nakazajo Chikage ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean )
1606062633572.png
"No, not yet at least."

Chikage had a point. Kanna wasnt exactly in a position to make decisions like that. Forming an alliance between two gangs wasn't something you could do so easily. Plus Kanna was sure Nionet would have her own topics to discuss regarding a possible alliance with another gang. At the very least, it seemed that Chikage was at least open to the proposition. She listened to Chikage as he remarked about the his own findings, throwing out the idea that perhaps the true suspects weren't affiliated with the gangs at all. Or on the other hand, there was a large amount of trickery going on.

Her eyes darted up when Chikage mentioned that they had evidence suggesting the Dragons were the ones involved, somewhat snapping at Chikage.

"You and I both know the Dragons wouldn't even consider murder. We dont start fights."

Kanna usually never got so defensive, but in regards to her own pride and carrying the dignity of her gang as an Ace, she wanted to make it clear to Chikage that the moral of the Dragons hadn't changed. She let out a soft sigh before turning to her glass, finishing it off. Kanna kept her gaze off Chikage for a few moments before looking back at him, her soft yet serious look returning to her face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that."

Recomposing herself, she continued.

"I can arrange something with my Elder and you if you'd like. Or, if you have the time now, I could take you to our temple. She should be there, unless something last minute came up."

pascal1_copy.jpgpascal2_copy.jpg

Pascal Corbin

Pascal wanted to tell Pablo that, no, he had absolutely no idea what Chikage had in his office, as the only reason he was ever in there was when the man wanted to reprimand him. He would have also asked that Pablo let him know if he found anything interesting in there, particularly anything that could be considered... embarrassing or incriminating. Sadly though, before Raven even needed to call the kid out on it, he gave up his act and signed to her who he truly was. He then went on to pull out a phone and show her a picture of some intricate graffiti before saying he had spray painted it for Raven as a birthday present. The blond had an impressed expression on his face. Having no artistic ability of his own, he knew this was something totally out of his caliber. The best he assumed he could do was spray paint a smiley face before getting grossed out by the smell of the fumes and giving up.

After hearing the response from Emelia, Pascal turned to her with a somewhat forced smile. "Of course! I'll be there in a minute," he said, "I just want to give Raven her birthday present." Her tone was sincere, and had he only been hearing her voice, he would have believed that she indeed only wanted some sort of gadget made. Her eyes, though, gave away that her reason to speak to him was actually more serious, one which he was almost certain he already knew.

When Raven handed him the speaker, Pascal turned once again to her and watched her take a few steps back. Upon hearing the robotic voice come from the speaker, he gave her a thumbs up as instructed, though had to hide a bit of a grimace on his face at the mention of kissing him. He hadn't come out to anyone, especially none of the Tigers, and although he wanted to keep his secret, he hoped he didn't have to go that far to do it. He handed the speaker to Pablo before going ahead to sign, "I can indeed work on something to let you 'hear', but it won't be like hearing through your ears per say. It'll be more like a voice playing in your head." He hit the send button with a slightly worried look on his face, hoping she would see the message before anything particularly embarrassing happened.

The blond watched as Raven took the speaker and went off after thanking Pablo (as well as vaguely threatening him) with a smile on his face, happy to be able to make someone else so happy with his work. He then realized he hadn't warned her about taking it off when she didn't want to talk to people, as the device didn't discriminate for what thoughts it picked up and converted. The woman seemed far too caught up with the others to bother at the moment, so he just pulled out his phone and shot her a text with the warning. "Since the device essentially reads your thoughts and converts them to sound, make sure you take the headset off when you don't want to speak to someone. You don't want to surprise Chikage by accidentally announcing what all you want to do to him, do you? ;P"

Pascal's attention then fell on Pablo. "Well, she'll be busy for awhile," he commented. "You may be able to sneak into Chikage's office while still in disguise... it's on the third floor, third door to the hall on the right. You didn't hear that from me, though. Just let me know if you find anything... interesting."

He had a smirk on his face before turning to Emelia, fairly certain she wouldn't turn them in for their little prank. "Alright. Let's head to the garden then, shall we?"

Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean SRUNewman SRUNewman First Rose First Rose

Nakazajo Chikage.jpg

angars-runes-personal-use-only.regular.png

Interacting: Kanna
Wearing: Click - Green Trench Coat; Formal, White, Button-Up Shirt; Denim Jeans; Brown Boots; Brown Leather Gloves

________________________________________________________________________________________

"I see," Chikage looks down at his iced cocktail--the cream stirs within the dark coffee liqueur and vodka, like fluffy clouds in a puddle of oil--then he lifts the old-fashioned glass to his lips and sips the bitter concoction.

It goes down smoothly.

At his mention of evidence pointing to the Sapphire Dragons, Kanna's mood changes abruptly. Chikage expected this, so he's not surprised when she snaps at him--rather, he continues to stare absently into the slowly swirling mixture of brown and white in his glass.

"You and I both know the Dragons wouldn't even consider murder. We don't start fights."

She says this, but as far as Chikage knows, the Vice Elder of the Sapphire Dragons is quick to start trouble. Just thinking of the masked man makes his nerves twitch.

"I understand how you feel, but I cannot deny the evidence. The important thing to remember is that evidence, as it is, is not always true."

Kanna sighs, finishing off her drink. The usual softness returns to her features, along with her signature seriousness, and she looks to Chikage. He sees a slight crinkle in her brow.

She apologizes then, "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that," but Chikage shakes his head, "No need. Your passion is admirable."

"I can arrange something with my Elder and you if you'd like. Or, if you have the time now, I could take you to our temple. She should be there, unless something last minute came up."

On the offer, Chikage ponders his schedule. He weighs the importance between Raven's party and a meeting with the Elder of the Dragons--and the meeting tops the scales. Though, he cannot help but feel ashamed that he'll be ditching an occasion so momentous to his closest partner in duty. He'll have to make it up to her somehow.

Returning from his thoughts, Chikage looks to Kanna after sipping his White Russian--licking the cream from his lips--and he gives her a firm nod, "I've been meaning to speak with 'Sixth Sense' for some time, actually, but I stay busy..." For a silent moment, seemingly holding his breath, his eyes seem to drift off into a daze.

He thinks about what Kanna said earlier: "I saw two of your members during Christmas Day. They had a run in with some Revenants."

"Before we head off... Can I ask you...?" Chikage's expression takes on that of concern as he continues, "On Christmas Day, when you said you saw my members 'Mirage' and 'Piranha'... Did anything happen to 'Mirage' that you know of?"

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Joanna Finchum 2.jpg

artefak-typeface.clean-typeface.png

Location: (South District) (Her brother's car) Parked in a back alley somewhere
Interacting: Ruthe and Two Disguised Officers
Wearing: Click - Black Beanie; Black Scarf/Mask; Oversized Hoodie; Oversized Cargo Pants; Combat Boots; Black Backpack

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Is that so...?" Ruthe asks.

Joanna's tone is that of irritation--not toward Ruthe, but toward the games her mind may be playing on her. "Yeah, like, I saw it once but didn't think anything, then I just saw it again. Like, fuck that shit. It could be the popo, yo."

She takes the blunt from between Ruthe's fingers, hits it, then puts it out in the ashtray--a black cup with small sections cut out around the lid to hold cigarettes and other similarly-shaped objects.

Leaving her phone, she and Ruthe open their respective doors in synch and exit the car in clouds of smoke that resemble wings on each side--and for a moment more brief than the blink of an eye, it looks as if the car could up and fly away before all of the smoke inside has become one with the winter winds.

Joanna covers her identity with her scarf, blowing her last hit of the blunt into it, only for it to seep through the fabric and slither up her face.

"Heeeelllllloooooooo...?" Ruthe sings ominously. No one responds and Joanna grows impatient. The bones of her knuckles protrude from her skin, growing to a sharp point with serrated edges as they reach a length of four inches, and she hollers out, "Pack it up and go home or take your balls out and come on!"

The white of her eyes has taken on a glassy, red complexion--and they're all you can see by her heavy getup.

Two men dressed in black, their faces hidden, step into the alley from opposite sides. One is tall and brutish; the other is tall but slender, and he holds what Joanna perceives to be a cleaver in each hand. She furrows her brow, "That ain't the popo."

"What is it Rocchi said to do, Skern?" the thinner man asks his partner, keeping his gaze on Joanna.

In a deep gargle, the brute responds laughingly, "He said t' chop'em up, Judd."

"Rocchi?... You guys are Tigers, aren'tcha!? You the one's going around killing our members!?"

They both laugh, and Joanna thinks to herself, I'm too stoned for this.

First Rose First Rose

Emelia Dawson.jpg

the-gallery.regular.png

Interacting: Pascal, Raven, Pablo
Wearing: Click - Brown Turtleneck Sweater; Gucci Belt; White Skinny Jeans; Brown Knee-high Boots; Bronze-tinted Sunglasses; Purse

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Emelia smiles between the three, happy for Raven and amused by Pablo.

Her ribs burn where Boltius had hit her multiple times during their fight, as does the calf of her right leg where he'd taken her to the ground before she was able to transfer to a nearby clone.

It was a short fight--probably ten minutes if not shorter--but they'd talked for some time after Boltius was the clear victor.

In an attempt to numb the burning pain, deafened by her thoughts to the interaction between Raven, Pablo, and Pascal, she downs the entirety of her champagne and cringes at its bitter flavor, then she places the glass on a table behind her.

I wonder how the meeting is going, she thinks, referring to Chikage and Kanna as she zones out, oblivious to Raven running off, and to Pascal giving directions to Chikage's office to Pablo. Her mind, as of late, has been a broken record that keeps replaying her conversation with Boltius over and over, and she can't seem to find a way to take her mind off of it.

She would like to speak with him again.

"Alright. Let's head to the garden then, shall we?" Pascal says to Emelia, causing her to jolt to attention, "What is it?"

She quickly remembers that she'd asked him to meet with her in the garden, and a light shade of pink washes across her face, "Wait, nevermind- Sorry. Uhm, yes..." She turns for the dinning hall exit, but not before offering Pablo a smile and nod in parting, "Be good, won't you?"

Moments later, she and Pascal exit the mansion onto a patio surrounding a wide-open flower garden that's accessible through different parts of the building, as it is actually a part of the mansion itself. She walks with her hands at the small of her back, then takes a seat on a small bench nearby a bare bush--a structure of sticks, like a wooden skeleton.

For a few breaths, she's quiet, seeming distracted.

Then she starts to talk, "So, I fought the Jack of the Revenants last night."

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean SRUNewman SRUNewman First Rose First Rose

raflessia.regular.png

ec7e8cba57260455cf48487afd0389e7.jpg

Nionet Sinblade | Sapphire Dragons - Elder | Location: East District (Sapphire Dragons HQ) | Interacting/Mentioned: Pit McClain| Outfit: Main Outfit + Hair Accessory (flower)

"Do you have any work for me today?" Pit asks her, seemingly nervous.

Nionet eyes him with consideration for a brief moment, somewhat glad to hear the question. There's plenty of work that needs done, as well as many helping hands needed, but it's been tough with the murders and disappearances standing in the way. Time has been made for their mourning, funerals, and the search for their attackers, making less time for the smaller jobs.

Though, there's one particular job that Nionet remembers she's to do. She lets a small gasp, still composed, and cups her hands together.

"Yes, actually. I mean, there's plenty of work to be done, but I have some of my own to tend to--a sum of money needs to be collected for a friend who's, well... too busy to do so themselves. They offered to give us a small percentage of it in advance. If you would like to join me rather than do the smaller jobs, you can." She says to him, then redirects her attention to the new, familiar face entering the temple.

Paige approaches Nionet and Pit and sits down on the couch beside the snack tables, where the other two stand. She greets Nionet, "How are you holding up Ni? I know today is as hard on you as it is for me." The girl gives a half-hearted smile.

Nionet bows politely before her, just as she did Pit. It's a friendly, formal way of greeting, to which Nionet finds most appropriate to do. Of course, whether people do it back doesn't matter to her. She responds with sincerity and compassion in her voice, "Yes, it's hard for all of us. For friends and family to lose one another, I feel deep remorse. I apologize about your loss, and I have prayed that you and your daughter manage well. Though," She pauses for a second, continuing with more optimism than before, "To relieve your mind from the sorrow, you could also join me if you would like, to collect some money for a friend. Traveling together might be safer."

First Rose First Rose SRUNewman SRUNewman

pascal1_copy.jpgpascal2_copy.jpg

Pascal Corbin

Pascal rose an eyebrow at the woman's response, noticing that she had clearly been distracted. He opened his mouth to remind her of her request, but it seemed she was able to remember on her own. After she had said her farewells to Pablo, as well as asked him to behave, she started on her way out of the dining room. The blond followed along, staying quiet during their short walk to the courtyard, in case he may accidentally divulge any information she was not already privvy to.

Upon arriving in the courtyard, he took a seat next to the pink haired woman on the bench, his eyes fixated on the leafless bush. It stood out quite a bit from the flowers that were blooming all around them.

He simply stayed silent until she talked, looking ahead. When she did respond, he turned to face her once more. "Yes, I caught the tail end," he responded. "What exactly brought it on?"

Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

Ruthe

S. S. Vice Elder

Her gaze scanned over the alleyway as she turned in a small spiral, even so occasionally glancing to roofs above. Ruthe had been within enough fights and ambushes to know one never just looks in one direction. Opening the passenger door of the vehicle, the woman then pulled out a thin longboard; underneath it's top frame, it was covered in tiny nails and rusty metal spikes. Dried blood vividly covered it in places, then it was withered and worn in others. Tossing the deadly skateboard over her shoulder as she hopped onto the trunk of the car, she then began to rock her feet back and forth as would a bored child.

After Joanna calls out to those within the darkness, Rutheless purses his lips forward, embodying the appearance of a pouty face. She wondered if there really was someone here, or if it was simply the weed having its effect on her senses. However, as if to read her thoughts, the familiar nudge of the lone snake returned, assuring Ruthe that there was indeed a pernicious presence. "Hmmm....come out come out wherever you arrrreee.....?" She snickered, "Please..?" As if to summon them, two dark and hooded men came out from the smoky shadows. "Oh-..fuuun..." she then mutters to herself.

The vice elder's expression was but a frozen crooked grin as the two spoke of their orders from the Tiger's leader; her eyes narrowing as she put the puzzle together just as Jo did. "My-....gang members...were killed by you two?" A foolish brute and a squabbish little man? Though her only answer was a plume of laughter from the two. The vice elder's eyes glared in consequence, but strangely, she suddenly found herself joining in. Even so, throwing her head back as she let out an eerie cackle.

She wiped a tear from her eye, "That is hilarious..." She gave a smile toward Joanna as if they shared the same feeling of enjoyment from this. Sometimes she forgot that not everyone contained the same mindset as her. Then, with a glance in both directions, Ruthe promptly said, "Well-...I guess I owe you two...seeing as you eliminated obvious weaklings within the Serpent's...Less work for me..." Another chuckle, however, her face quickly turned into one of belligerence and hostility as she dropped to the ground from the trunk of her car. "Unfortunately...all I can repay you both with is a quick end..."

Sliding into a neutral stance, she gave a final look toward the two men at each corner of the alley before gesturing to Joanna with a jerk of her chin. "I'll let you have first pick, sweetheart." Ruthe was no longer playing around; or perhaps...she was? Maybe the games had just begun.

[/comment]

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
-->

Last edited:

Akimitsu Grossi

Akimitsu is walking around the street with nothing much left to do besides enjoying his time by himself. He didn't like staying over at his grandparent's house because he doesn't want to be enrolled in a different school and he prefers to remain his life as a criminal rather than to seek an education for his benefit. He let out a heavy sigh as he is not used to being alone, at the moment. He feels a little sad for doing this. He immediately stopped walking when he saw a man in black stealing a girl's bag as nobody but himself are seeing this. He was going to ignore it but he feels like something has to be done somehow. He took a moment to think over his decision at a time like this.

He gave out an angered expression to show that he has no choice but to intervene, let alone he wants to stop the man in black from running away with the girl's bag. Having a bit of a sense of justice wouldn't hurt him, right? He let out a heavy sigh again just for making his final decision to intervene.

"Give me a break..." He thought in ignorance.

He pointed at the man in black with his right hand and emit two rays of lasers at his two feet to prevent him from proceeding further. The man fell and he cried in pain while lying on the ground. Now, he waits for the girl to get the bag from the man. Unless she wants to approach Akimitsu to say her thanks to him.

Omar Ayad - Sapphire Dragons - Jack

Interactions: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean Erich Deon Silva

Omar Ayad arrived at the park and he looked to the sky to see the bright sun as Omar Ayad lifted his right arm to shield his eyes for a bit before returning back to walking. Omar Ayad would notice Erich Deon Silva in the distance dressed in a reindeer costume as Omar Ayad would adjust his eyeglasses a bit before muttering to himself out loud.

Omar Ayad : Must be Dancer, Prancer or Dasher? Why is he wearing a reindeer costume?

Omar Ayad noticed that there was another person; a blonde lady from what Omar Ayad can see and she was talking to Erich Deon Silva well for a short time before rotating in midair and seems to be backing off to the South well luckily he wasn't well known enough for people to bother him but he was not going to stick his neck into that after all Erich Deon Silva has been known to handle himself and Omar Ayad thought that maybe the floating or was it flying... blonde lady might be Erich Deon Silva ex-girlfriend or something like that? Omar Ayad never bothered connecting with other people in the Sapphire Dragons so he does not know everyone by name and the same would go for him as he tends to hide behind his mask as
Jack-o'-lantern the mysterious Jack of the Sapphire Dragons.

After all the Ace of the Sapphire Dragons was better received and well known, Omar Ayad being the Jack of the Sapphire Dragons is rarely seen but only heard of which allows Omar Ayad to operate freely whenever the time calls for it however it is not called for it today. Omar Ayad does however noticed Mercy Lawson and the first thought he could think of was simple and he rushed over to Erich Deon Silva once Omar Ayad was within ear shot would Omar Ayad call out to Erich Deon Silva.

Omar Ayad: Seriously, you got a death wish or something? Kidnapping Mercy what were you thinking? This is the worst thing you can do.

Pit

S.D. Rookie

His first real task, and he'd be doing it alongside the very leader of the gang, the thin black tail mirrored his current exuberance for a moment at the thought. As much as he held no qualms to do the smaller, more tedious burdens, especially during hard times, the idea of undergoing something more interesting was quite appealing. Pit nodded his head toward her, "I would be obliged Ms. Sinblade." He simply stated within a neutral expression, in an effort to not seem too excited during a toiling event taking place. That would just be rude.

Abruptly, his ears perked toward the newcomer, and in tow, his head followed as Nionet turned to greet them. He started listening at first, even offering the girl a small friendly wave, though soon enough, Pit's attention was quickly captured by a ladybug that had landed on his nose. Crossing his eyes to look directly toward it, it just as well stared back at him. He moved to get the bug off of him by giving his muzzle a small shake from side to side; though as soon as he opened them, it was still there. He started a different approach, and lifted a giant hand toward his snout, before plucking the lady bug right off of him. At this point, his large balled fist hinted no such sign of the small insect's survival. However, as soon as he opened it, the ladybug majestically fluttered out of his opened fist. Pit watched it fly away, seeming to be in his own world.

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
-->

Last edited:

Snake

R. R. Senior

Well then, that was a relief, she was about to say- Jin knew better than that. Snake had only lifted a brow toward his reply however, gifting him the benefit of simple recognition. With a bit of walking, they soon came upon a garage, one in which appeared to hold Jin's choice of transportation. As he went up to the door to unlock it, Snake had simply strode by Jin and through the closed entryway; and, eventually she found herself laying eyes upon the old polished machine. "Hm..." A sound of both impressment and surprise.

"Retro-." Snake voiced as she came around the car, all the while gazing over its particular, and might she say, interesting, design, before getting into the passenger side of the vehicle. "I di' not t'eke you for dha type, Jin." Folding a leg over the other knee as she took a small scan over the interior, Snake then folded her lips to the corner of her mouth in disappointment. "It eh's small..." Though seeming to say it just to spite him. With that, Snake then threw her arms behind her head and closed her eyes. Ignoring the belt at the side of her carseat, seat belts were for pussies. Slower breaths then withdrew from her nose and as she relaxed in the comfortable seating. It was more comfortable than her bike seat afterall, she could admit that much.

[/comment]

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
-->

cretino.regular.png

9d2057d14b42909966d77c7bee9bd833.jpg

Brielle Rousseau | Ruby Revenants - Junior | Location: West District - Airport (terminal) to Red West Bar| Interacting/Mentioned: Boltius Beckman | Outfit: Full Outfit

Brielle follows Boltius outside of the terminal building and to the curb, where taxis line the side. The burning chill of the cold wind brushes her face, to which she ducks her head to further avoid it.

"Cooo~ld..." She says to no one in particular, teeth chattering with each breath.

As Boltius nabs a taxi for the two and proceeds to stuff the luggage in the vehicle's trunk, Brielle stands back patiently, observing the airport's scenery. Though, there isn't much to see besides a long stretch of concrete ground, light gray skies sprinkling snow, and busy individuals rushing to catch their flights or get home after a long one.

Glancing down from the city skyline, Boltius is now seen sitting in the taxi with the door open, waiting for Brielle. When that registers in her head, she quickly slides into the seat of the taxi, closing the door behind her. The warmth of the car in contrast to the outside is soothing.

After Boltius gives the driver the location in which they're headed, the taxi driver enters it into his GPS and follows the given directions.

It takes approximately 15 minutes before they arrive, a period in which Brielle and Boltius chat with each other, sharing interesting stories and so forth. The car comes to a smooth stop, pulling into the parking lot of a vintage designed building. Large letters are carved into a wooden plaque on the front of the building, reading "Red West Bar".

Unbeknownst to commoners, this bar is owned and ran by a Revenant, and it is dedicated to the very gang of the West District. Brielle and Boltius often go here on nights out. It's practically tradition for them to go here when they want to chat, hang out, and/or party.

Opening the car door, Brielle steps out and onto the sidewalk. She takes a deep breath as nostalgic memories of the good times here fill her with joy and excitement. Looking back at Boltius with a warm smile, Brielle stands there in thought for a moment before her grin turns into something more sinister, she says, "Come, Cheeto. Faisons-nous baiser."

With that said, she whips back around--in a sassy fashion--and struts into the bar, assuming Boltius is behind her. Upon approaching the wooden door and pushing it open, to which it creaks, the warm air pushes outwards, along with aromas of alcohol and expensive food. The chatter of the men and women inside becomes more audible, and funky music blares from the radios strung in the corners of the room. Brielle takes everything in with pleasure. It's nice to be back.

Inside, the room has a rustic theme with vintage colors and ancient-like decorations. Though, it's mixed with a slight modern touch, having neon signs on the walls, a beautiful stream of water pouring down encased in a sparkly glass in the center of the room, and white led strobe string lights hanging around the walls.

Brielle takes note of the few open seats, as the building is unsurprisingly packed. There's two open tables--one table is in the corner of the farthest left side, completely isolated from everything else, and the the other table is in the center of the right side, surrounded by many other tables and people. Brielle grimaces at the crowded one, turning her direction to the one in the corner, she asks Boltius, "Whey'a do we seat?"

Misa Tanaka-
Misa just stares at Malik in annoyance as he orders a drink for her and gets her a water when she knows damn well they would care if she was under age here or not. While they wait for the drinks Malik begins complaining about how the target is a loser and trying to act like the alpha male her thinks he is. The he asks Misa if she knows how to seduce a man. With this question she rolls her eyes doesn't say a work to Malik and stands up from her booth. She leans in to Malik very close to his face. "Head to the bathroom for a few minutes and get ready to work on your acting." With that she walks away from the booth and goes around the VIP lounge She watches out for Malik to leave the room before heading over to the man with the suitcase.

Once she made it over to the target she acts as if she was a bit drunker than she actually is. She 'trips' in front of the man kneeling on the ground showing what assets she does have through her dress. She looks to the man, "Can you please help me I'm a bit of a mess, sorry." She gives a small little giggle and once the man helps her up when he sits down she sits down on his lap. Holding her arms around his neck. "Thank you so much mister." She leans in closer to him. "So what are you doing here al by yourself.".

Cosmo Collymore 1.jpg

uncontrolled-emotions.regular.png

Interacting: Alistair
Wearing: Click - White T-shirt; Stolen watch; Black and white, striped pants; White tennis shoes; Black headband

________________________________________________________________________________________

Who would have thought someone would be drunk so early into the birthday party?

Donned in all-white, except for the thin black stripes down his pants, he slides down the stairway banister, which takes a slight curve toward the end. He holds a half-empty pint of Jack Daniels, lips glistening wet from the whiskey, and his face is noticeably flushed.

Hopping off of the railing, before his feet even reach the floor, he vanishes from sight within the small antechamber, only to reappear moments later in the dining hall of the mansion. As his body zips into existence, a fellow gang-member is suddenly startled. She backs into the table with a hand over her heart--then, with an annoyed expression, she huffs at C.C. and asks, "Could you not do that, please?"

He stares at her, dazed, before striking a cheeky smile. "Of course, I'll be more careful next time," he says politely on slurred words, just before vanishing with a ripple in the air and reappearing behind someone else in a different room--the Lounge.

Leaning over the shoulder of Alistair Fletcher, whom he could not recognize within the fourth-dimension, C.C. blows a hot whiskey-breath against the back of Alistair's ear and grins playfully on a whisper, "Daddy's home."

Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed

56CBEDA9-EA72-4406-9187-C94CF01939CD.jpeg

Alistair Fletcher “Rabid Dog”

The hot air on his ear, and the smell of whiskey fills Alistair’s senses. Internally rolling his eyes, Alistair lets out a smirk. “Long time no see, you blind bat.” He reaches behind himself, and pulls Cosmo’s headband over his eyes. He pulls himself up, off of the cushion and turns to face him. He plants his palms on the couch, and leans on them, inches away from Cosmo’s face. He tilts his head and says while smiling, “Any plans lately? I don’t think I’ve even seen the birthday girl yet.

Alistair’s vision is slightly blurry without his glasses, but he is pretty darn sure he didn’t see her. He would kill someone before he would ever admit to anyone his stupid lime framed glasses were actually prescribed to him. So he supposed his comment on Cosmo being a blind bat was a tad hypocritical. Reaching into his pocket, he takes out a joint, along with his lighter. Lighting it, he takes a huff- the smoke burning his lungs. He puts away his lighter and lets out a slight cough. Holding it in for a moment, he takes it away from his lips, and blows a billow of smoke into C.C’s face. Maybe it was a bit disrespectful, but Alistair couldn’t care less.

Interactions- Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

Rosser Miller.jpg

technical-stencil-vp.thin-oblique.png

Interacting: Brielle, Matsuda
Wearing: Click - Loose, White Tank-top; Grey Shorts; Red Nike Sneakers (x); Bling; Flat-bill Cap (x)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

On their way to the bar, Boltius decided to hit up his good friend Matsuda Russo with a quick text that read: "Het met me @ RWB w Bri I just picked her up from airport."

Then another that read: "Hey* not het."

His thumbs are too big for his phone, so he tends to click all of the wrong buttons, which--along with his already poor grammar and punctuation--results in incoherent messages that often require further explaining.

Upon arriving at Red West Bar--a small, square building with a cabin-esque exterior and windows painted matte black--Boltius exits the cab and fetches Brielle's luggage from the trunk. He tosses the thing over his shoulder and makes for the entrance, following Brielle.

Rather familiar with the place, as he's spent many nights here partying with friends, he doesn't take much time to look around before they find a seat in the back, left corner--and he tucks Brielle's suitcase under the table furthest from anyone's reach.

You have to be careful during these times in the West District. The people have grown greedy throughout the year since the tsunami. Sometimes, Boltius believes that the West will be the new South; though, he intends to do everything within his capabilities to prevent that. The Serpents are ruthless, demented, and unfit for power. So much so, he feels, that if they ever held any sort of command over him, he'd burn himself to ashes without a second thought.

Quite honestly, that sounds like a smack on the wrist compared to enduring Grégoire Tanaka's presence for... any period of time.

Settling into his seat, Boltius waves down a female server. He knows her, and so does Brielle.

She's a tall, chunky woman of dark skin and even darker eyes, but the smile that spreads across her face upon recognition of Boltius is brighter than any strobe light or lamp that consists within the dimly-lit bar. A contagious symptom, as Boltius finds himself grinning even wider when she approaches.

"Heeeeeeey, big boy!" she expresses gleefully, standing beside Brielle and placing a hand on her shoulder.

Boltius snickers. He rubs the back of his neck, feeling some undeveloped baby-hairs, with a sort of bashfulness that is seldom seen from him. "Wassup, Harriet. I just picked slice, here, up from the airport," he gestures toward Brielle, "She came back from France."

Harriet flares her nostrils and purses her lips down at Brielle, "Oooooooh~ Okay, okay. Okaaaay. I see. Them's fancy travels. You gon' hafta take me next time, ya hear?" She then pulls a notepad from within a pocket of her apron and prepares her pen with a click, "Now, watchall wanna drink? C'mon. Ain't got all day."

Boltius closes his eyes, shaking his head in amusement before knocking a rhythmic beat against the table with his two index fingers, which transitions into finger guns at Harriet, and he says, "You know exactly what I like, baby." Lifting the two fingers to his lips then, he focuses his Jinx around the tips until a flicker of steam rises from them, and he blows it away with a flirtatious wink.

Harriet clutches her chest and squeals, throwing her head back, "Ohmagawd, baby boy, please don't. Not today. I'm gone hafta go home 'n change if you keep dat up!" and Boltius just laughs.

"Now, watchu want, baby girl. Hurry so I can get away from this hunk o' marshmallow goodness," Harriet says to Brielle.

Boltius perks up, adjusting his hat, "Aye, I'm a little tan! At least give me caramel marshmallow. Caramel."

Hearing this, Harriet's throat closes from the heavy laugh that burst from her lungs, sounding hoarse and painful, and she swats at Boltius with her notepad. She eyes him up and down, "Boy, you's whiter than my daughter's light-skin boyfriend, don' even try dat. You still fine, though. Mhm."

"Better watch it. I might fall for ya."

Harriet gives a fake shiver and turns her attention to Brielle once again, "Okay, fo' real now. Hurry- else I'mma steal ya date."

Cracker Cracker Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed

Last edited:
Joanna Finchum 2.jpg

artefak-typeface.clean-typeface.png

Interacting: Ruthe and Two Disguised Officers
Wearing: Click - Black Beanie; Black Scarf/Mask; Oversized Hoodie; Oversized Cargo Pants; Combat Boots; Black Backpack

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Joanna would be lying if she said Ruthe didn't occasionally freak her out, especially during moments like these.

Standing before two armed strangers, seemingly members of the Albino Tigers, and still she feels more threatened by the Vice Elder's maniac laughter than that of the two men. If it weren't for knowing that Ruthe is on her side, she'd be looking for the first way out of this situation.

A shuffle, then the sound of snow crunching beneath feet against the flat-top briefly catches Jo's attention, and she looks to see Ruthe no longer sitting on the trunk of the car.

"Unfortunately...all I can repay you both with is a quick end..." she says, and this time it's Joanna that can't help smiling. "I'll let you have first pick, sweetheart."

"Fine by me," Joanna contemplates the smaller man, seeing his eyes take on a strange glow that hadn't been there before. She starts into a sprint, gaining quickly on him with all the intention of disemboweling him with a few stabs and slashes from her serrated bones.

"Judd!" Skern calls out. Judd clicks his tongue, "Yeah, I know!" then suddenly his eyes glow brighter, but Joanna doesn't stop.

Brighter, his eyes burn--a deep red that's started to bulge from his face--and in a matter of seconds, two beams of light burst from his eyes in Jo's direction. Easily--though startled--she weaves through them, hearing them crash behind her with enough force to break open the ground, splashing bits of concrete debris through the alley. Some pieces clink against the metal of her brother's car, others bounce off of the brick walls surrounding them.

Rearing back, finally within reach of the Tiger, she slashes and slices at him, but he dodges her skillfully. She sees his eyes glow again and prepares herself, bobbing and weaving in an attempt to keep behind him.

That's when she hears the sound of boiling water coming from the other man--Skern. Due to her current predicament, she cannot get a good look at him, but in just a glance she catches sight of his body bloating in a grotesque, abnormal way before the same zip-like ring that indicated Judd's lasers urges her to duck--and so she does, also sweeping Judd off his feet.

In that same moment, Skern, all at once, lets out a bucket amount of a yellow, gooey substance, forcing Joanna to create distance between her and Judd as she dodges the said excretion. It melts into the snow and Earth, sizzling a foul stench.

"Oh, what the fuck. Gross?" Joanna holds a defensive stance.

Judd stands to his feet with a scowl--his elbows drip with blood from the blunt fall--and he gestures toward Joanna's fists, "Says you. What the hell is that shit?"

Rolling her eyes, "Whatever Cyclops," Joanna sprints toward him again, but Skern steps in, bubbling and bloating until enough so that he spits another ball of acid directly at Jo. She retreats with a dodge and scoffs, "What!? Too scared to fucking fight!? Be a man, you little bitch!"

He laughs, "Not my fault you can't get close."

"Bet."

Joanna aims her fists at Skern, giving him no time to think, then shoots the serrated bones from her knuckles. They whiz through the air, piercing into Skern's massive forearms as he shields himself, then he lets out a pained cry.

"Sh-shit!" Judd curses, taking the front to protect his partner.

Meanwhile, a knot grows from from the nape of Joanna's neck, protruding upward until it tears through the fabric of her hoodie as a pointed bone. Reaching back, she takes hold of it and starts to pull, cringing at the sensation of it stretching through the tight skin around it. It's her spine. She takes it out, holds it at her side, then writhes around a bit as if recalibrating her bodily interior to make sure everything is in place.

Her eyebrows pinch together, and she says to Ruthe without looking away from Judd, "Wanna see how fast we can break them?"

First Rose First Rose

Emelia Dawson.jpg

the-gallery.regular.png

Interacting: Pascal
Wearing: Click - Brown Turtleneck Sweater; Gucci Belt; White Skinny Jeans; Brown Knee-high Boots; Bronze-tinted Sunglasses; Purse

Emelia folds her legs, shaking her head, "Not the one on Christmas. I fought him again--for real this time." She pauses, seeming to hide away in her thoughts with a disturbed wrinkle in her brow. "I lost... I thought-" her voice grows shaky, "I thought he would kill me, but he didn't. We talked after that; though, I was in pain. Thankfully, I'd told Camaree to meet me at the memorial fountain."

She faces up at Pascal now, "I was hoping you could make me a set of bracers that- I don't know- retract into bracelets? See, I found myself unable to block his attacks, lest I let myself get burned, so I spent the majority of my energy just dodging him."

"Also..." looking back down, staring at her hands in her lap, she continues, "I wanted to ask about you and the Elder of the Revenants."

The air was cold before, but somehow it seems colder now. A gusty wind tears the dead petals and leaves from nearby bushes about the atrium, causing Emelia to shield her eyes with her arm, after which she speaks, "What were you two doing together?"

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back