• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings New Oasis: Gangsters Edition (CLOSED)

Characters
Here
__original_drawn_by_rinotuna__sample-e36eb4955a59776f6b46f58d08a9d295.jpgBanshee
Ruby Revenants-Rookie
Location: West District-Ruby Revenants HQ- Ground Floor ==> Upstairs Offices
Interaction/Mention: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Draken) Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean (Buzz)

The more that Draken spoke, the wider Banshee's grin got. Besides how sympathetic she was that he'd had to leave in spite of his wishes, the guy had some beef. Banshee knew beef, had been practically living the stuff ever since the Tsunami. By this point she could accurately describe her day to day actions as a Meat-Packing plant, with the piles of Hamburgers and steaks stacking to the ceiling. With how much damage she had to do every time another district acts up, she could empathize with a fellow Rev with eyes for certain faces that needed rearranging. She could only imagine Buzz getting as inspired as she was right now, but it would seem helping Draken get even would wait for another time.

She could understand that, there were a lot of things she had to set aside just to keep things from boiling over for her. One of which was the very thing she needed to bring up to one of their leaders, the Barbossan problem. As much as she wanted to raise hell right then and there, she'd have to keep it on hold until after she got word to the top of the food chain. As much of a dissapointment as it was, she had still been planning on investigating this on her own. Even though she didn't much care for doing detective work, she was more than willing to put in the effort for her District.

That being said, when Draken brought up how much he'd appreciate help getting back into the groove of things, Banshee was torn. Here was a Westerner getting all humble and stuff in front of her asking for help in returning to the good fight.

"Aw, now how could any well-meaning Revenant deny a request like that?" Banshee stood back up and leaned against her guitar whilst looking away for a moment "Tell ya what, I am all in on backing you up while you're getting settled back into things, but first I gotta leave that note."

She pulled out a notepad and pen and flipped to a blank page, "One of the neighboring districts has been pushing another Drug around in our territory, sending in dealers and peddling Barbossan Flush to the good people of the West. I ain't got a clue which District's behind it but I'm pretty sure the big guys'll want to hear about it whenever they get back from their shit."

Tearing the note from the pad, she gave it a wave before hefting the Guitar back onto one shoulder and backing up towards the nearest set of stairs, "I'mma leave this in the office upstairs and shoot them some messages just to be on the safe side, but the moment I'm done consider me your big sis for any jobs you need done."

Saying that, she made her way upstairs towards the offices at a brisk pace, eager to get back downstairs with a quickness.

7.png
8.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Bodily Temperature Manipulation
He can increase or decrease the temperature of his body up/down to extremes.

_____________________________________________Location_____________________________________________
(West District)
His Apartment - [Reference]

The place is relatively clean.

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________
Matsuda Russo Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed , (Brielle Rousseau Cracker Cracker )

_____________________________________________Wearing_____________________________________________
Loose Black Tank Top; Black Scarf; Black Jacket with some designs on the sleeves; Black Shorts over a pair of Black Compression Tights; Black Sneakers; Protective Gloves; Protective Knee and Shin Guards; Paintball Mask
[Reference]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
39.jpg"Alright alright bro- chill!" Matsuda's plea falls on deaf ears, for Boltius continues his antics; though, halting the slaps long enough for the two to trade a few words, all the while comically evading imaginary attacks.

"Brielle’s not comin'?" Matsuda asks, seeming to ignore Boltius' charade.

Boltius ups his guard, shielding his face from a brutal pretend sidewinder. "That's right. Schoo-schoo~!" He attempts some sound-effects, as if mimicking wind gusting past him with every dodged blow. "Schoo-schoo-schoo~! Too slow, bastard."

"Jeez- she must have a pretty bad hangover then," Matsuda chuckles.

Boltius executes three rapid bounces on the couch, trying to disturb the other's comfort as much as possible, while flapping his half-extended arms unintentionally like a bird. He hits Matsuda again then, right on top of the head but with little to no real power.

However, as he does this--upon parting his lips to bark another provocation--"Br-AAHG!" he finds himself gagging on a whole brownie that Matsuda manages to stuff down his throat on account of the element of surprise.

"So! Let’s get this ball rollin'," Matsuda declares. "I could just uh-... I could go out like this!"

As soon as Boltius tastes it, he spits the dessert out into his hand, only to toss it back in, stuffing it all to one side and causing his cheek to bulge. "You die today," he jokes, jumping down off the couch while chewing the brownie, skipping around the small coffee table that hardly qualifies as such in pursuit of the other, who's now acting just as much as fool as Boltius.

"Rahhh.. I’m just a simple Matsu-zombie… nothin to see here."

Boltius releases a stupid laugh, latching onto Matsuda's wrists as the guy comes for him with grabby-hands.

"Daah maahfahka!" the Jack slurs, suddenly ducking down. He wraps his arms around Matsuda's waist, holding tight, then takes him to the ground, where he starts barreling him in the ribs with light punches. "Any last words? ANY LAST WOOOORDS!?" The punches seem to grow faster; however, they maintain a steady force, one not intended to cause pain.

A few seconds of this, then Boltius is back on his feet, "Alright, alright. I'm done. Let me getchu a mask." All the while he speaks, a smile plays on his lips. "Good warm-up, aye?" he quips.

He's back in the foyer now, rifling through his wardrobe with an eye for the coolest mask he can find. When you're a member of a gang for five years or more, you start to invest in things like that--and before you know it, you've got a collection.

"Here we go." Boltius plucks from a drawer of varying articles of clothing that seem to share no particular theme or classification, an airsoft mask that would do well-enough in hiding the Ace's identity. It mirrors the skeletal face of a human, but instead of white it's black and with an armored jaw equipped with ventilation. And instead of gaping holes for the eyes, tinted solid plastic.

Holding it above his head, he shakes it around, "How's this?" He pulls his own up to show what it'll look like when he's wearing it, then he does the same with Matsuda's, cupping it over his own face to give the other an idea of how he's about to be presenting himself to some Tigers.

Jaiden Wilson - Sable Serpents - Ace
Clothing Reference: T-shirt, Jeans, Bomber jacket | Shoes
Interactions: Malik Padovani ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean ), Vicky Burnomi ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )
1612990008143.png
Jaiden kept pace beside Vice, a couple steps behind her and inline with Malik. His hands were in his jacket pocket and his gaze was looking towards the entrance to the La Grante hotel. Though, he snuck a quick glance at Malik, internally laughing at the fact he was wearing his bike helmet. He didnt say anything, but Jaiden thought Malik looked like an idiot with it on.

As the trio entered the building, Jaiden looked around the hotel lobby. He had to admit, it was a sight to see. Everything screamed fancy from the light decorations, to the paintings on the wall and even the tile floor lined with carpet. Of course, it was all just a ploy. Behind every door in the hotel, there was someone with less...innocent intentions. It was never acknowledged by the public, but people with the right info or general street smarts knew what went on in the hotel.

His eyes glanced over to Vice as she spoke up, gesturing to the lobby, followed by Malik's comments. Jaiden just shrugged.

"Doesn't seem all that fancy to me if you really ask me."

As they got to the reception desk, Jaiden quickened his pace slightly to step in front of Vice, quietly whispering to her.
"Here, I got this."

Drawing closer, the person running the desk looked up with a somewhat monotone expression.

"Can I help you?"
"We're here to meet someone."
"What's their name?"
"Sabat."

The receptionist looked at her computer screen, then nodded, pointing to the hall on the right leading to the elevators.

"Third floor, room 302."

Jaiden nodded, returning back to Vice's side. From there on, Jaiden was silent up until they arrived at the room. He gave the other two one last look before knocking on the room door. It was only seconds before it was opened, a large man greeting the three. He wasn't necessarily large in height, but it could easily be said his muscles could compensate. Jaiden cleared his throat, speaking up.

"We're here to see Sabat. We're from the Serpents."

The large guy looked back into the room for a moment, before nodding and moved to the side. Jaiden looked to Vice, nodding and gestured for her to lead. It was showtime.

Jaimme "Thundersnow" Hoshizora

59ae543802f455351def3555c667103a.jpgOf course, Jaimme expected aggression after the thorough thrashings he gave in the past. That should make this fight relatively easy. Their emotions would probably cause them to make silly mistakes. Like he’s one to talk.

As Hector shouted, Jaimme decided to let the harsh words pass from one ear and out the other. They were decidedly lucky that the weather was what it was outside at that moment, which may not stay that way. At least, not around the facility.

I won our last fight, but so be it, Parrot.

Then. Flames. Possess hadn’t wasted any time, and with a grunt, Jaimme found himself throwing his staff up to block the flaming sword going straight for his head. Strands of white hair were left behind in the pushback, singed by the licking fire.

He pushed back, looking to create some space as he jumped to the side. “That fire is a hazard.

The advantage of a lightning rod was how ridiculously long it could be. He swept up, hitting the sprinkler above them, aiming to put the fire out, but also leaving himself more open than he usually would have liked. He needed to retreat to the window, else the fire would just succeed. Best to snuff it with the building’s facilities in the meantime.

Charlie "Ragnarok" Hoshizora

1612999103448.pngWell, at least Charlie got some form of advertisement out there before Naila became her typical drunken self.

She snickered as Naila was expectedly annoyed at her outburst. “Never too early! I can all night long into the morning too,” she said with an impish smile.

Waving a hand in the air at Naila’s insistence on alcohol first, Charlie shrugged, “Fine, fine. I can hold off another-” she checked her naked wrist for a time she couldn’t see “-however many minutes until noon.

Letting Naila take the lead, Charlie casually walked alongside her. Every person they passed, Charlie would get distracted and chat them up rapidly about their store, not letting the civilian any words back, before hustling to catch up to the other.

It didn’t take long to figure out the path was leading to the taller girl’s favorite store. Looking at the other, she raised a brow, “When do you ever?

As she stayed outside, she picked up the Naginata so it didn’t have to rest on the ground for long and waited. Though, for the few minutes she was alone, she inspected the blade on the end, running her fingers gently across the thin, metallic sheet.

When joined back up, she smiled back. “Is it ‘letting loose’ when you do this every day?” She held out the Naginata for Naila to take back.

Expanding the reach probably isn’t a bad call though. Considering my recent lack of funds, I would prefer to take the cheaper Uber route. Taxis charge an arm and a leg unleeeeess we hightail it outta there once we arrive?” Her expression turned expectant and mischievous. If Naila was knowing enough, it was that Charlie was an adrenaline junkie. Had to be if she wanted to survive being a Jinxless in gangs where violence could be frequent.
Interaction: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

• EjWMQ9TVcAAeDtT
    FULCRUM
    Owen Mathias
    Owen felt his stomach drop, his arm shooting out to grab Ady, to hold her back, to keep her from killing some dude over a pineapple. He missed. Mayday, Mayday! This is a total fucking disaster!

The way Owen saw it, he only had one option. The mine had caved in behind him, all his parakeets were dead, and the only way out of this hellhole of a situation was to push blindly forward and to hope for daylight.

He dashed after Ady and made a grab for the pineapple. He hoped that if he could snatch it, then they could hightail it without causing a bigger scene... Not that things got much worse than this.

It didn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that the way things going, if they kept going, would only turn out bad for all involved parties. There were witnesses. This was aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Somebody must’ve called 9-1-1 by now. Which meant they had precious little time to make like trees and get the fuck out of dodge before the good ol’ West District PD reared its ugly mug and put the kibosh on this whole thing.

Tags: @Anne Boolean (Ady, Pascal), WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten (Carter)

Last edited:
31.png
32.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Elasticity
He can bend, stretch, and twist his body to his will at a rate of 35 MPH.

___________________________________________Location___________________________________________
(West District)
West District Police Department

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________
Bash Hirabayashi Nobody Special Nobody Special

___________________________________________Wearing___________________________________________
Loose Red Shirt + Grey Hammer Pants + Black Boots
[Reference]

Unlike the reference image, Brax isn't wearing any accessories. He's covered in dust and dirt. His face is smeared with dry blood, and he appears rather beaten up.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
With every loud clang of Bash's boot against the metal bar of his own cell, Brax flinches.

Back in his days at the temple, such behavior wouldn't be tolerated. To disturb the peace of silence was a punishable offense by strict cleaning practices or hours of intense training. Even dropping a broomstick was enough for time in isolation. For this reason, clumsiness was impermissible.

As you can expect, adjusting to the outside world was difficult. He jumped at every knock on a door, as there were no doors in the temple but the single sliding entrance at the front. He covered his ears when faced with the bustling city streets, where cars blare their horns and folks shout rage-induced obscenities.

He took refuge at the temple--on nights when his neighbors drank and partied--escaping from his mother's home in the busy West to the tranquil hills of the East. And he was always welcomed.

Brax misses those days, but he would be conflicted now if you asked him to choose one or the other... The temple, or the Revenants.

At ten years old, before he knew the evils and dangers and sorrows of the world, he never envisioned this would be his life, nor would he accept it if you handed it to him. As with all circumstances, however, one thing led to another, and here he is. Locked in a cell, knowing with a swollen heart that his mother won't heed his call, balancing the weight of endless rights and wrongs on glass shoulders. But what makes something wrong, he wonders. What makes something right?

The metal door to the cell-room creaks open. In steps an officer--his nametag: Castillo, and his eyes are on Bash, who's getting to his feet from a fall.

Castillo approaches Bash's cell, holding some papers, and as he does, Bash tries to swing at him. A fail, as Castillo leans backward, out of reach, laughing.

"Bash Hirabayashi, right?" Castillo asks, met with only silence and a pique of Brax's interest.

So that's his name.

Castillo continues, "You've got, like, a lot of warrants, man. I think I counted five? Six? All for aggravated assault. The most outstanding ones are over in the South. Someone's got a touching problem." After a pause, he adds, "So, because of that, I'm gonna guess this guy was minding his own business, and you came and started hitting him out of nowhere."

Brax can feel the officer gesture toward him.

Then he says, "I ain't sure, though. So that's why I'm still holding the both of you. Anyway, SDPD Agreed to come extradite you, so just sit tight and they'll be dealing with you in no time." After that, Castillo is gone, and Brax lifts his gaze. With his eyes, tracing the room for memory until they stop on Bash to see him staring right back.

"Awright, you Rev piece of shit," the guy says, gripping the bars that separate the two of them. He then proceeds to describe a plan of escape, to which Brax listens intently, showing no sign of agreement or disagreement until Bash has finished, saying, "Ya with me?" And Brax's brows furrow deep.

Yes. No. Maybe.

His gaze is averted.

A tornado of principles, moral correctness, social standards, doubt, confusion, and emotion swallows him like a real one would a farmhouse on a Kansas plain. He battles back and forth between doing what's taught proper, and doing what his heart is telling him now: to help Bash, because that's his way, right?

Brax helps people.

But to help one, must he hurt another? Like how he hurt Bash to help the Revenants? If that's so, then who else has he hurt?

Was he always this uncertain?

If he helps Bash, will he just continue to roam the streets looking for a fight, like Castillo said? Or by jurisdiction of the law, will he end up in a prison someplace, pick a fight with the wrong person, then wind up dead in his cell?

On that thought, Brax looks at Bash, and he wonders if he has family--a mother, a father, brother or sister. There's someone who loves him, right? His heart throbs.

He's made his decision.

The glisten of light from the buzzing overhead fixtures swirls in his eyes, and he nods assuredly, standing to his feet to properly face Bash with a sturdy bow. Then upon straightening up, he awaits further orders.

kuebeg.personal-use.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0398e02fb4278820f6e64f6d1846b1aa.jpg
Adder Shaley | Ruby Revenants - Senior | Location: West District - Piggly Wiggly Grocery Store | Interacting/Mentioned: Retsuko Ichigo | Outfit: Main Outfit + shoes + Jacket

The blue truck marks its spot, stopping slightly crooked between the white lines of the parking space--of which is located as far from the store than any other. The Revenant has his reasons for doing so.

Adder's eyes narrow, piercing an irked glare at the small child straying dangerously far his mother, who's too busy on her phone to notice. Though, his attention is pulled from the scene and redirected to the passenger on his right.

“Coffee filters?” Ichigo's asks, a meek smile sitting on his face.

Adder points a stiff finger, as if to signify the words are exactly right, then tilts his head with a pleased smile, "Yessss! Eggs, too." At the same time, he reaches a hand to the door handle and slowly opens it, "Oh, and crunchy peanut butter."

At that, he finally steps out of the car and onto the hard pavement. He waits for Ichigo to meet his side before making way towards the grocery store's entrance, where large lettering reads "Piggly Wiggly" above the glass doors. The most noticeable, significant feature being the cartoon pig head resting even higher on the walls.

As they enter, the familiar smell of fresh food and new products lingers like a smoke bomb filling the volume of the store. Light red and white checkered tiles run beneath the feet of all shoppers, while tall shelves stocked with various items sit in rows just passed the view of the checkouts.

Above the isles are hanging signs that tell what items are found within them, one of which reads "Nut butters".

Adder nods his head at the sign and strides across the floor, passing by other shoppers, and kindly saying, "Excuse me," to those who get too close. He looks back to check if Ichigo is still following before quickly tossing away the thought that he might have gotten lost.

Really Adder? He's not your child...

Finally, upon reaching the peanut butters, Adder scans through the crunchy ones and mentally compares prices. A 16oz jar of Jif peanut butter sits on the bottom shelf, boasting 'Extra Crunchy!' in bold letters, though the price is what's most desirable.

He crouches down and snatches the jar, then turns around to toss it in the buggy, only to realize there is no buggy.

"Hm." He looks at Ichigo, "I forgot a buggy... I'll be right back, but feel free to look around and get anything you need. It's not like I'm gonna' hop in the truck and leave you." Saying this on a chuckle with a hint of sarcasm in his tone, he returns the jar of peanut butter to the shelf and walks back to the front of the store.

Hopefully, Ichigo understands his joke.

violentfish violentfish

[/b][/color]

1.png
2.png
DETAILS
______________________________________________Location______________________________________________
[West District]
Ruby Revenants' Headquarters

_____________________________________________Interacting_____________________________________________
Vulken Beckman Nobody Special Nobody Special , Banshee GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

______________________________________________Wearing______________________________________________
Long-Sleeve Hooded Crop Top + Orange Playboy Jogger Pants + White Nikes + Earrings (X) + Sunglasses (X)
[Reference] [Shoes]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Drama. Anita loves to hear it, but she hates to get involved.

Growing up, she was everyone's clandestine confidant--always listening, nodding, and providing advice only when asked, but never enough to backfire. The last thing she wanted was to be on the end of a pointed finger declaring faults because of flawed interpretations of her guidance.

In the midst of Vulken's speaking, she catches ear of some Revenants discussing the recent murdering of members, standing by the entrance to the stairwell, two Juniors and a Senior she recognizes.

"I've been a Rev for a while," Vulken says, returning her attention, "but, if I'm bein' honest, I don't really remember shit... or recognize any of you."

She smiles sympathetically. In the back of her mind, wondering why he left, and where he went in the first place. But she won't ask. She's not the type.

Vulken adds, "So, until I get the hang of things, consider me a newbie. I need guys like you two to show me the ropes, so if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it."

"Of course," Anita's voice is silvery--clear, light, and pleasant to hear. "Can't say I'm the most involved member," she giggles, "but you'll see me when the bills are comin' due. Student loans won't pay everything."

"Aw, now how could any well-meaning Revenant deny a request like that?" Banshee's response, then the mention of Barbossan Flush, which prompts Anita to arch a curious brow. So that's what she meant with her previous metaphor. Someone's defying territory.

Sounds like Serpents. After all, it's hard to sell drugs in a district full of brokes. It makes sense that they would want to target the newly desperate folks of the West.

Banshee scribbles something on a notepad, tears out the page, then waves it in the air before she's backing away, toward the two Juniors and Senior nearby the stairwell. "I'mma leave this in the office upstairs and shoot them some messages just to be on the safe side, but the moment I'm done consider me your big sis for any jobs you need done." And Anita wiggles her fingers in waving, arms still crossed, flashing her pointed, one-inch nails.

Holding her gaze ahead, she says softly, "Banshee's a Rookie, but she's put in more work since joining than some of our fresh Seniors. Feels kind of like she was already accustomed to gang-life from the beginning... I wouldn't know, though. I don't ask." Looking up at Vulken now, "How do you feel about bringing her along? Then again, if stealth's your game, she's not the best candidate, and she'll tell you that herself."

Alistair Fletcher
“Rabid Dog”

A0BEBA3B-EFF6-46B3-8042-B20AEE116206.jpeg

Alistair grit his teeth together as they mentioned how dainty his fencing sword was. He couldn’t say he disagreed- but his sword’s purpose wasn’t meant for actual fighting in the first place. But they would soon see that, now wouldn’t they?

Seeing the fire-freak lunge for Jaimee, Alistair set his sights on Hector- the bastard who disrespected him and his sword. “Guess that leaves me with you huh?” With a small smile, he spread his arms wide and backed up slowly, just as the sprinkle of water rained down on them.

With a small wink towards Jaimme (Alistair didn’t really care whether he saw it or not) Alistair made a motion forward with his hand at Hector. “Come at me you wuss.

Interactions:
Hector - WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten
Jaimme - Taigakitt Taigakitt
Minos - BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

27.png
28.png
DETAILS
____________________________________________Location____________________________________________
[East District]
Mizutani Liquors Liquor Store > Walking back to The Guild

The Guild
[Reference]

A small building crammed between two larger, more professional looking establishments. Behind them, five acres of fenced-in forest.
The interior is cluttered. Stacks of papers are wherever they can fit without falling. Empty and full liquor bottles are tucked in every corner.

___________________________________________Interacting___________________________________________
Charlie Hoshizora Taigakitt Taigakitt

____________________________________________Wearing____________________________________________
Black Leather Boots and Gloves + Dark Grey Tunic and Pants + Light Grey Tabard wrapped with a Dark Grey Sash
[Reference] [Naginata]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
43.jpgNaila takes her naginata with a hand, only to lean it back against the blue-brick building as she finishes opening her liquor.

To answer Charlie's question, she speaks in a matter-of-fact tone, "Uuuh... Yes... Yes, it is. I let loose every day, just like I wake up every day, and just like you eat Whisper's strawberries every day."

Saying that last part, the cork to the Patron bottle releases a satisfying pop as she pulls it out, and she lifts the glass rim to her nose on a whiff.

"Whooo~" Her eyebrows arch high all of the sudden. Her expression, sour.

"Strong," she says, looking to Charlie with a smirk, "How I like it."

“Expanding the reach probably isn’t a bad call though. Considering my recent lack of funds, I would prefer to take the cheaper Uber route. Taxis charge an arm and a leg unleeeeess we hightail it outta there once we arrive?”

And there it is. Turning up her bottle for a swig, Naila peers to the side at Charlie with squinted eyes. She knows the girl to dabble in occasional mischief, yet it still manages to catch her off guard. That's not to say Naila is the most holy of saints, but she's not typically one to go around causing trouble, save for her drunken errors and endeavors.

After a wrinkle-nosed exhale, she says whilst returning the cork to its previous placement, "Rocky, we get paid to help people, not add to their problems... as much as we might tend to." That last part, spoken on a mumble, then on a rise, she tosses into the nearby trash bin the flimsy black bag from around her wrist, declaring, "Uber it is!" as she snatches her naginata from where it leans.

It's well-known that Naila doesn't own a cell-phone, so the unspoken rule between her and Charlie is that Charlie makes the calls where they're needed. "Give'em the address to The Guild. Might as well advertise it as much as we can. Plus, I don't feel like standin' around outside of Mizutani's... The old man might come out and scold me again." With that, Naila starts back in the direction from whence they came, naginata over a shoulder, its covered blade pointing behind her, threatening to wack anyone close enough on an abrupt turn.

She carries her Patron with her other hand, swinging it by her side per a relaxed and casual, yet confident gait.

Last edited:

Smug Anastasia.pngEyes followed the naginata’s movements, only for her expression to fall into something more neutral when Naila set it to lean against the brick. After staring for a brief second at the weapon, she then turned her gaze to Naila with an expression that could be read as “Really?

The strawberry comment had her throw a soft hand at the other girl’s arm, carefully to not spill any of that precious liquid that Naila held, else Charlie wanted to be in a true world of hurt, “I told you before! Can’t have strawberries around and not expect me to eat them. I share with Whisper too! Next time, buy me some and put a sticky note on his.

As soon as the cork was off that alcohol, Charlie caught a whiff, making her nose scrunch. If it was later in the evening, she might have prodded for a sip. Though she smirked at that hidden compliment Naila threw out, to which Charlie responded with flexing her arm, despite her jacket hiding her muscles, and wagging her eyebrows.

Disagreement, harsh words, followed by a hidden compliment or flirt. Yep. That was them.

Then Naila had responded about Charlie’s mischief. Ah. Right. Dragons help. Charlie tilted her body to each side once before responding, “But think about it! We secretly create problems, then come to us to fix those problems!

She cleared her throat quickly, “Ahem. Fine. Uber it is. Spoil-shock.*” She muttered that last word as she pulled her phone out of her jacket pocket as Naila said to plug in the Guild address.

As she tapped away at her phone to bring the app up, she followed after Naila. Despite playing with her phone in her hand, she didn’t miss a beat as she avoided a stop sign that if she hadn’t been paying attention to her surroundings, could have smacked into.

Once she got the confirmation, she opened up her bank to look at the measly money she had left. “Let’s hope for some attention tonight, then. I would have gladly helped that crazy demon lady with her drain at this point.

Oh, the driver will show up a couple minutes after we get back, so it’s good timing.
Note: *Spoil-shock is a play on Spoilsport and Naila's codename Foreshock
Interacting with: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

17.png
18.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Corrosion
He can corrode and disintegrate things by touch at a rate of one or two-inches-per-second.

______________________________________________Location______________________________________________
(South District)
[Random Neighborhood]
Random Ramshackle Abode [Reference]

Contrary to the reference image, the ramshackle building is under construction--though, the construction has temporarily been halted for personal reasons by the new owner of the property. One of the front windows has been shattered. Where another road can be seen in the image beside the building, this is actually the property's parking lot in the story. There is a long chain connecting two concrete posts that's blocking the entrance to the said parking lot in order to keep people from loitering for the time being until the business is up and running. The parking lot is littered with different construction equipment.

_____________________________________________Interacting_____________________________________________
Yelena Zaytseva Elenion Aura Elenion Aura , Tomi Vaughn BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

______________________________________________Wearing______________________________________________
Tightly Fitted Spandex Shirt + Black Cargo Pants + White Belt + Black, Red, and White Sneakers
[Reference]
[Crowbar Saw]

Since he's shirtless, the hand-shaped scar on Eustass' right hip can be seen. By appearance, it's like a bruise that never fades, but upon closer inspection the skin is hard and cracked, dry and rough to the touch.

Due to his recent fight, almost the entirety of his back is reddened and blistered with burns, as are the palms of his hands and his right cheek.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
42.jpgAs soon as he sees Tomi making his way to the building, Eustass retreats from his position near the broken window, readying himself with his back to the wall, facing the building's entrance where Tomi will appear.

“Purgeeee." And there he is.

"STOP!" Eustass yells, throwing up a left-handed halting gesture--his crowbar saw, in his right hand and reared back to swing.

"Why you hiding fro-" Tomi pauses, noticing the blisters, "Fuck. You’re injured again," he curses.

Eustass widens his stance some, glaring and snarling, "Ye-Yeah?... and- and- and-... an' what a- what a-... wwwhat about it?!"

Tomi starts walking toward Eustass, who holds his ground, keeping his hand outstretched and prepared. “Hey, there there. All I wanna do is get you healed up. Ruthless wouldn’t like it if her favorite was running around all injured up right? You trust me right?" The mention of Ruthe seems to register with the boy. Though not for long, his eyes briefly soften.

Tomi continues, "It’s gonna be quick. I’ll heal you right up and then you’ll get in the car and we go do our mission. Simple right?”

Eustass focuses his peripheral on the window to his right, contemplating an escape. This wouldn't be the first time he's had his injuries treated by Tomi, but the difference between those times and now is that Ruthe isn't here like he's used to.

Speaking of Ruthe, he can't help feeling like he's forgetting something.

"Just let me get your hands okay?" Tomi negotiates.

Eustass flinches per his uncontrollable tics, jerking his head to the side as his shoulders rise. But just as quickly as his bearings break, they recompose, and he side-hops to the right, closer to the window of escape as he asks, "Did- Did Ruthe-... Did Ruthe tell you to come?"

"So, with that said Eustass, do behave yourself, alright?"

Suddenly, the boy's eyes widen. He drops his crowbar, lifting his leg as it clangs against the floor, then he beats the palm of his right hand into his ear, hunkering up and shaking his head like a dog would when drying off.

"Do behave yourself, alright?" Again, Ruthe's voice in his head.

Eustass growls.

"Behave yourself."

What does that even meeeeeeaaaaan!?

"So, with that said Eustass, do behave yourself, alright?"

Eustass yells aloud, "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIIIIIIIIIGHT!" All the while, pulling at his hair, kicking the floor, and stepping in circles--until, finally, on that last howl, he shoves Tomi. "FUCKIN'- GH-" he twitches, "FUCKIN' DO IT THEN!"

• Shiraishi.Kageyuki.full.2078603.jpg
    Date: January 1st, 2021

Interaction:
    Eustass [The Purge] ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean ) Yelena [Tsarina] ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
    ~ Throw Straws Against The Wind ~
    The theme of Bangaichi || Rebirth's CS File

”Carreful wiz zat vone. He bites.”

He let out a huffing laugh. Oh he knew.

He raised his hand and flicked it in a little 10-4 motion letting her know he got the message. He could see Eustass’s eyes darting around. He let out a tsk at the thought of having to chase him down. He saw the brief tic of a flinch, for a second he thought even Ruthless wasn’t enough to dangle over his head. He made a side-hop to the window and Tomi mirrored it ready like a basketball player covering an opponent.

"Did- Did Ruthe-... Did Ruthe tell you to come?"

Good good they were getting somewhere.

“Of course…. You know she worries about you.

Lies. Well probably not all lies? He didn’t know what type of weirdass relationship the two had nor did he care to know. He was here on his own terms though. Sure the elders may have wanted someone looking into it but he was the one that chose to pick it up. His favorite maniac and one of his fellow rookies were coming along after all.

Then Eustass dropped his crowbar. That- YUP that was the start of an attack. He took a glance to the crowbar on the floor before looking back at Eustass. A step forward with a stomp. An answering growl.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIIIIIIIIIGHT!"

Full blown attack. Did he grab him? Did he wait? No it could get worse. He went in closer and went for his wrist but was shoved to the floor before he could grab the other.

"FUCKIN'- GH- FUCKIN' DO IT THEN!"

Annoying. His fits were always so annoying, they ruined their game. He never knew if mentioning Ruthless helped or hurt. Plus Eustass was only making himself worse with the hair pulling. He brought himself up off the floor glaring at Eustass as he grabbed the younger by his biceps trying to hold him still.

“E n o u g h”

He started to heal the other sending a wave of warmth with it. He meant for it to feel comforting. Even with his annoyance at the other, he knew he’d flip if he couldn’t feel it, and he didn’t want to give him more pain. Even if Eustass was being insufferable again.

“There we go.”

And with that he let go of one of his arms and let his hand fall to his wrist with the other. He wasn’t letting go, not for him to just get the crowbar and flee. He locked eyes with Purge as he let his frustrated expression show.

“Do you always have to be so stubborn. Always saying one thing and doing another.... It’s such a bad habit Eustass only infuriating people do it.”

He squats down, never once letting go, and grabs the crowbar from the floor. In a second he’s pressing it into Eustass’ hand. He breaks the frown and puts back on his signature smirk.

“Come now this isn’t like you is it? You like letting them win?”

Last edited:

Grégoire Tanaka
“Grée”

1836B374-DAD9-4063-B64F-083143B9CFF7.jpeg

He looked to Chikage in disbelief, mouth hanging open like a fish on land. He seriously expected Grégoire- THE Grégoire to come to him whenever he calls like some kind of dog?! Like hell he’d allow himself to be put on a leash- worst of all- a leash Chikage controls at his will. What next? He wants Grée to call him master? Right now all he can think of is shoving a tree up Chikage’s-

He snapped out of his thoughts as the demon in question threw over a phone, Grée catching it in one hand- still staring gobsmacked at him. With a scowl, he begrudgingly typed his number in- saving it under the name “Grégoire”. He would rip Chikage’s throat out if he called him Grée. No one has the privilege to call him that (other than Misa and Audience) especially not Chikage.

He made a motion of throwing it back over, but instead dropped it on the ground with a smile. He covered his mouth in a mock shocked expression. “Oops! Hope it’s not broken. Silly me.” With a chuckle he kicked it over to Chikage, sending the phone sliding along the floor. “DONT think you are controlling me Ogre. If you send me on a nonsense mission- I will rip your throat out and stuff it into your own stomach. No matter the consequences.” He scoffed and crossed his arms in a defensive manner. He had no choice but to go along with this- otherwise Misa won’t be healed. And he’s going with a kid? Really? How more disrespectful can Chikage get?..

He made a waving away motion and rolled his eyes. “Yeah yeah whatever. I can’t promise anything. She’s a tiger- I don’t give a shit if she’s a kid. But for the sake of Misa- fine. I’ll hold off… for now.” He clicked his tongue and smirked. “Though, you should know me by now darling. I’m not known to keep my word..” this was both a warning that he may not come through for Chikage, and that he couldn’t promise not to hurt the healer. It may not be much, but it was Grée’s little act of defiance.

Interactions:
Chikage - Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

Estella

Black Star

mood.
Calm

location.
Central District, park.

outfit.
dress shoes

It felt good that everyone was on the same page as her and they had a solid plan of what to do. She suppressed a sigh when Emrick called her sugarcube once more but doesn't complain about it. She wasn't going to stop this man from flirting, as it seemed to be in his nature. She tucks her fake ID into her shirt pocket and gathers her jacket tightly around her as a light breeze goes by. "The building is only a few blocks away, and I'm sure it won't be long after that. I would wait twenty minutes, tops. I'm sure the two of you can find a way to entertain each other during the wait," she says with a smirk, finding it amusing that they were going in as a couple. "I'll be off then," she says with a slight wave and starts walking towards their destination. Estella pats her pants pocket as she walks away, making sure her hidden flask of vodka was still in there. She didn't tell them exactly how she was going to distract their target, but the vodka did play a part of it.

code: @s e v e n

@Anne Boolean Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed

27.png
28.png
DETAILS
____________________________________________Location____________________________________________
[East District]
The Guild
[Reference]

A small building crammed between two larger, more professional looking establishments. Behind them, five acres of fenced-in forest.
The interior is cluttered. Stacks of papers are wherever they can fit without falling. Empty and full liquor bottles are tucked in every corner.

___________________________________________Interacting___________________________________________
Charlie Hoshizora Taigakitt Taigakitt

____________________________________________Wearing____________________________________________
Black Leather Boots and Gloves + Dark Grey Tunic and Pants + Light Grey Tabard wrapped with a Dark Grey Sash
[Reference] [Naginata]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
43.jpgThe mention of Charleen Maybody--or 'crazy demon lady' as Charlie would have it--pulls a scoff from Naila's throat. "God, don't even bring her up, right now. I've told her how to fix the problem. I'm not a damn plumber!"

She uncorks her Patron and takes a swig, "Might as well look into it, though. Soon enough, I could be stealing aaaall the plumbing work. They'll call me..." A brief pause. "...Ah, forget it. Can't let these folks run over top of us! I want real challenges! Something dangerous, like the Vice Elder's always doing."

Naila shakes her head, "Who the hell blows off their own legs for views on the internet!?"

She says after another swig, "Don't get me wrong- I'm not interested in getting hurt, but I want to make a living and have fun doing it. Freedom, you know? It's why I left Alaska in the first place!"

Naila's past as the daughter of Inuit tribe leader, Ninuksek Anfong, when her name was still Nuliajuk Anfong, is no secret to someone like Charlie, whom Naila considers a trusted companion. In fact, she's probably heard the story more than enough, that it would be no surprise to find her mouthing Naila's every word in perfect harmony.

"I'm a free spirit! My spirit animal, you ask?" Naila turns to face Charlie, walking backward with a grin. "Why, the great ol' distilled liquids of the physical realm, of course!" As she says this, she wiggles her bottle of Patron in front of her before laughing and turning to face the correct way, letting her laugh die into a long sigh. "I'm hilarious."

17.png
18.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Corrosion
He can corrode and disintegrate things by touch at a rate of one or two-inches-per-second.

(South District)
[Random Neighborhood]
Tomi's Car

Yelena Zaytseva Elenion Aura Elenion Aura , Tomi Vaughn BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Tightly Fitted Spandex Shirt + Black Cargo Pants + White Belt + Black, Red, and White Sneakers
[Reference]
[Crowbar Saw]

Since he's shirtless, the hand-shaped scar on Eustass' right hip can be seen. By appearance, it's like a bruise that never fades, but upon closer inspection the skin is hard and cracked, dry and rough to the touch.

Due to his recent fight, almost the entirety of his back is reddened and blistered with burns, as are the palms of his hands and his right cheek.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
42.jpgWhen Tomi recovers from his fall, grasping Eustass by the arms, Eustass flinches his head back, appearing stunned.

His immediate thought is that Tomi is trying to challenge him. And if not for the hands around his biceps triggering old traumas, he would challenge Tomi right back with his usual raging expletives, but alas his past takes the spotlight in his mind, and without a word he attempts to free himself.

Stepping back a foot, tugging lightly at first to test the strength with which Tomi is holding him, then harder as he feels the walls closing in around him.

"Let go," he mutters, with probably more mercy than a stranger might receive.

His body is healed now, but Eustass is beyond that. He wasn't ready.

Of course, Tomi is only doing what he feels is necessary through experience with Eustass, but Eustass couldn't possibly begin to discern that on his own. More than before, the boy wants to escape. However, unlike with Armond, he is more familiar with Tomi, and so he doesn't feel as threatened as he usually might.

"There we go," Tomi says, releasing only one of Eustass' arms, which Eustass mistakes for sudden freedom. He tries to jump away, to the right for the window, but quickly realizes that he's still within the other's grasp, and so the panic sets in.

"LET GO!" he screams, grabbing Tomi's hand, which is now around his wrist, to try and peel away the fleshy shackles. All the while, he jerks and twists, fighting to free himself like a deer that's caught its leg in a bear trap--it doesn't know what to do; it just struggles.

"Do you always have to be so stubborn," Tomi asks, and their eyes meet in the midst of Eustass' bout--frantic, darting golds with steady, piercing greens.

"Always saying one thing and doing another.... It’s such a bad habit Eustass only infuriating people do it."

Eustass screams back, letting himself fall to the floor, kicking to get away, reaching now for his weapon, "SHUT UP!SHUT UP!SHUT UP! INFURI- YOU'RE INFURIATING!" Just as his hand is within reach of the crowbar, the tool is pulled away by Tomi, and in that same second, Eustass whirls around with all the intention of activating his Jinx.

But there's no need, as Tomi presses the cold steel of the crowbar into Eustass' palm, showing a smirk with which the boy is too dreadfully familiar.

"I HATE YOU!" Eustass howls, wasting not a second before he's swinging the blade for Tomi's forearm.

Tomi releases his grip then, having expected such an outcome. Eustass, biting on Ruthe's request, turns for the window, jumps out, and sprints to Tomi's car, almost falling as he does. For some reason, he's developed the idea that the next stop for their mission is wherever Ruthe awaits him, so the car has become something of a safe place for now.

Before he gets comfortable in the back seat, standing in the doorway to stare at Yelena from over the hood, he points a shaky finger and says to her, "AND-AND-- AND YOU-- YOU KEEP YER FUCKIN' MOUTH-- YER MOUTH- YER- YER MOUTH SHUT TO RUTHE ABOUT ME TRYNA-- TRYNA KILL YA, YEAH?!"

Once he's finished, he tucks himself into the vehicle and slams the door.

Overcome by a sudden rush of adrenaline and irritation--pure disgust--his body explodes into a fit of writhing convulsions to rid himself of Tomi's lingering touch. He rolls, flips, and squirms within the back seat until he's upside down and kicking at the ceiling. Then he calms, breathing labored.

Harpy.pngPicture
Harpy_Nameplate.pngNameplate​

DETAILS

(East District)

[Dragon HQ]

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________

Yi BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

__________________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]​
Harpy was on the roof of the Dragon HQ. Enjoying how the sky looked as it cast over the busy city. Yesterday's mess with Silva though was still on her mind. "How can he still be so irresponsible" She knew this fact from when they were together but she had hoped once he became Vice Elder he would have stop making fights for combats sake. She figured not only will she be keeping the Rose District safe she will have to keep Sil safe from himself too. She was bored and didn't feel like patrolling the Rose district like she usually did but she still wanted to go there since its still a place of comfort to her, that and her bus was park by the bazaar as well. As she's about to hop off the roof she spots a familiar tufted of white hair. When she notices Yi she gets a devious thought in her head. She hopes off of the roof and starts flying around circling Yi like a vulture ready for a meal. Instead of rotten flesh to eat she's more hungry for a scare. Once he is in a more open area and Chu curls up her wings close to her and dive bombs towards Yi. While doing so she is screaming "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Once she is close enough to the ground she outstretches her wings and rapidly slows her decent. Enough to land unharmed but fast enough to hopeful scare the hell out of her friend. After she lands she looks at Yi was a cheesy smile. "Ya miss me Bud."

Katsura Kanna - Sapphire Dragons - Ace | Katsura Kasumi - Sapphire Dragons - Senior
Kanna's Clothing Reference: Bomber Jacket (minus logo on chest and right sleeve) | Shoes | Pants (minus chain and pin)
Kasumi's Clothing Reference: Purple Hoodie Jacket | Plain Black T-shirt | Pajama Pants | Slippers
Interactions: Kimiko Kugisaki ( Nobody Special Nobody Special ), Saito Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )

1613341461771.png
Kasumi smiled at Kimiko's enthusiasm.

"I'm sure you will."

Kanna took one last sip from her tea before setting the cup down, standing up from the couch. At the same time, Kasumi took the phone in her hand, pocketing it in her jacket, standing as well.

"Thank you for your help."
"Of course."

With that, Kanna looked over to Tadashi and Kimiko, indicating it was time to go. With any luck, this 'Jenna' person would know what happened that night. Kanna just hoped she wasn't too traumatized. It wasnt clear whether she was with the victim or not when they died, since there wasn't any evidence indicating two people at the crime scene. However, they didn't have any other leads to chase, so this was their best option.

Kanna headed for the door, making sure the others were following. Kasumi was right behind them as she saw them off.

"Ki o tsukete."

With that, the door to Kasumi's apartment closed. Kanna checked her own phone, finding the directions Kasumi sent. True to her word, it was a short walk, not far from where they were. Kanna pocketed her phone and gestured for Tadashi and Kimiko to follow, leading them out of the building and down the street.

As they walked, Kanna kept quiet for most of it, her hands in her jacket pockets. In her head, many thoughts were running around. Mostly, she was curious about the motive behind this unknown killer. There was almost nothing that could rationally explain why these people were being attacked, except for the possibility the culprit was mentally unhealthy. Then there was also the uncertainty if the killer had a jinx. It wouldnt be uncommon if they didnt, but they would be a lot more dangerous if they did.

Her train of thought was interrupted at the sound of a passing car as Kanna jumped a little, her mind coming back to reality. She let out a sigh, looking around and saw the building they were heading to. It was another apartment building, much larger than Kasumi's with 5 floors. Kanna looked back to make sure Tadashi and Kimiko were still near, breaking her silence.
1613341517193.png
"Allow me to do the talking, if you will. Of course, if you have questions yourselves, you can ask them."

With that established, Kanna went up to the entrance of the building. She looked at the buzzer panel before pressing one of the buttons. A buzz tone went off and seconds later, a rather timid voice came over the speaker.

"H-Hello..?"
"Am I speaking with Jenna?"
"Yes...who are you?"

Kanna paused briefly, thinking whether to use her real name or not. After a moment, she replied.

"My name is Raikou."
"...A Dragon?"

It went silent again for another few moments. Suddenly, the entrance to the building unlocked.

"Please come in, hurry."

Kanna looked back to Tadashi and Kimiko, nodding for them to follow as she led them up the to the third floor of the building and down the hall a little until they came up to a door. Before knocking, she spoke to the others.

"Do your best not to overwhelm and pressure her. She sounds like she's still scared about what happened."

Last edited:
313152.jpg

AKIRA SENDO
"Inari"

Albino Tigers |Senior / Bodyguard|Jinx: Item Teleportation
Interacting: Lucy ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

________________________________________________________________________________

As he spoke, Lucy's attitude was visibly changing for the worse. That must not have been what she wanted to hear. By the time he was finished, she was laughing. Akira looked off to the side for a second, trying to hide how annoyed he was. Was his answer really that bad? So much for being genuine. It was possible that he wasn't as good with dates as he remembered. As the laughter died down, his eyes slowly drifted back towards her, and he pushed his thoughts away to hear her speak.

"I don’t need to make it to safety. Today marks nine years I’ve been in this gang. I’ve never once wanted safety. If I do live to see my goals, well I don’t imagine I’ll live much longer past it."

As soon as she said that, he tensed up. Not out of surprise, or disappointment, but to stop himself from asking her what her goals were right then and there. He knew it wouldn't be that easy-- that he'd have to work for it. Or, towards it, at least. While he could appreciate Lucy's realistic views, unlike her, Akira had absolutely no intentions of dying from gang relations. He was a master of hiding already, and he would continue to use his skillset long after he kissed this life goodbye. She couldn't be that much different from him, right? If she was sure she'd die after achieving them, her goals had to be pretty extreme. The curiosity was driving him mad, but he needed to be patient.

She placed down the television remote she'd been fidgeting with, and, to his surprise, looked at him with a sincere, calm smile. Weren't you just disagreeing with me? "Not that I have a death wish but I’m just being realistic. See, I know what happens to the ones that disappear. Well... enough of it I guess. When I one day disappear, I’ll have achieved my first step." it was quiet for a moment, with Lucy lost in thought, and Akira trying his absolute hardest to read her, with no luck. "But you know, this isn’t information I share with just anyone. Call it payment for your helping me take step point five. Now. Shall we search?"

With that, Akira nodded, and stood up from the bed. "I'll accept your payment, Lucy. It's always nice to learn a little more about you." he stepped over to the front door, gripping the handle with his hand before pausing. "...If you need my help, with anything, don't hesitate to ask, please. It'd be a shame for you to go after finally achieving your goal-- whatever that may be." he showed her a smile, radiating the same sincerity she had showed him moments ago, before turning the knob and holding the door open. "But, yes. Let's search. If we're looking for the Elder's office, I'd assume it would be somewhere on the top floors of the hotel. I know you don't have your scythe, but be on guard just in case we run into anyone. I'll protect you."​

• nwzgdpwv97d51.png

Interaction:
    Chu [Harpy] ( SRUNewman SRUNewman )

~ Steady Terror ~
    Happy Hair Day || Revolution’s CS File

He didn’t really have a plan of where to go which was probably for the best since any thought he would have would be shattered by the sudden dive bomb landing Chu had decided to grace him with. He nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard his name shouted. He moved the hand off his chest as soon as his body’s tenseness wore off. Somehow the terror had been enough to scare him silent.

“.... Chu what the fuck.”

He suddenly slumped to the floor. He was a gang member, not by choice but still, he should have better composure than this. Plus if not for the gang he was still technically a cop. God he sucked at his job. He leaned back on his palms and looked up at her from his position on the floor.

“Okay, can we just... Never do that again? I don’t think my heart can take it.”

Was he being dramatic? Maybe? Either way he was much happier that it was Chu seeing him like this and not someone who would actually take advantage of it. He pushed off the floor to stand on shaky feet. Suddenly he wasn’t nearly as hungry.

“Okay, I’ll bite. Why are you still around? It’s New year's day, you stuck moping around bored too?”

He crossed his arms over his chest at sudden uncomfortable embarassment he felt. Well at least it was just Chu.

• misa-7808.jpg

Interaction:
    Akira [Inari] ( Nobody Special Nobody Special )
    ~ In Plain Sight ~
    She || Lucidity’s CS File

"I'll accept your payment, Lucy. It's always nice to learn a little more about you...If you need my help, with anything, don't hesitate to ask, please. It'd be a shame for you to go after finally achieving your goal-- whatever that may be."

She gave him a wholehearted grin at that. It was good to try to at least speak about it. It didn’t matter to her if he shared her views. After nine years she’d yet to meet anyone that had. The idea of neatly ending the shadows and getting to come home and live her life after that? It just seemed impossible. But then again, it was only impossible for the weak-willed Lucielle. She was Rocio De La Torre and considering she already had a shitty imposter after her name just meant she had a neat little body double to frame.

“But, yes. Let's search. If we're looking for the Elder's office, I'd assume it would be somewhere on the top floors of the hotel. I know you don't have your scythe, but be on guard just in case we run into anyone. I'll protect you."

With a little swagger she went through the door he held open for her twirling on her heel as she did to face him again with her hands behind her back.

“That’s so sweet Akira. I promise I’ll be on guard but…. Trust me I may not look it but even without my scythe, I can be just as dangerous. I’m Lucidity after all.”

She was raging at best in a fight bloodthirsty at her worst. And the best yet? She’d been cataloging every fight she’d ever had with these revenant assholes. This shitty rundown hotel exterior had fit just what little she knew of some of them. It was more of a surprise that the interior wasn’t the same, even if they did cover it up with tacky graffiti. Those punks swore they were meant to rein but she’d bring them down. She threw her weight to the front of her feet taking the clank away from her stiletto heels, while she didn’t expect to be unnoticeable she also didn’t want any excess attention.

She glanced down the halls of the hotel looking for the stairs. Luckily the thing was a giant square it seemed, can’t miss the stairs that way. She didn’t hide, that would only be more conspicuous and get them caught all the faster. The revs may have taken a hit but there’s no way that they had small enough numbers that they could recognize every member. Sure the older ones probably could, but if they ran into them they’d probably have bigger worries. She wasn’t the only blond by far and it’s not like either her or Akira would stick out that much. It’d be a different story if she’d chosen something closer to what was expected of Tigers but luckily her date outfit for today had just enough attitude to fit right in.

“Found the stairs, this is easy enough. The real problem would be if we have to interact with any Revs. I don’t know about you but I might have pissed off their elders a bit."

She said so with a grin clearly showing little care for it even as she talked in a whispered tone. They’d passed a far deal of people just hanging around the hideout. She flashed them a little grin and kept it moving anytime they were in the range of hearing them.

“So how many floors is there to this anyways?”

1613436511851.pngBut Shooocksyyy. We help fix other’s problems, don’t we?!” She swung her head back with a smirk on her lips as Naila mentioned not wanting to talk about her.

Charlie snickered, “That’s the ticket. Maybe we could do with being a little less picky. What kind of Adventurer tells someone ‘no’ as long as they can reward us properly?” She tapped her finger to her chin, “Thoooough, I’d love a dangerous challenge. The brawls twice a year doesn’t scratch that itch enough.

At the mention of legs being blown off, she furrowed her brows, “Only an idiot, I would think? A jinx trick gone wrong?” Whatever Naila was referring to, it was not something Charlie was actually privy to.

If you don’t want to get hurt, give me all the dangerous tasks. I ain’t afraid of it,” she bumped her chest with her fist in response. Of course, Naila loved to talk about her reason for leaving Alaska,and yes, Charlie knew every word she would speak when she started up, but she wasn’t actually going to chastise the woman for it. After all, Charlie left the Tigers for freedom, and she didn’t want to be called out for being a hypocrite.

My spirit animal, you ask?’ said Naila, but Charlie was overspoken by the woman as she said “But I didn’t.” at the same time as Naila mentioned that it was liquid spirits.

She snorted, but agreed “You can make me laugh, sometimes.

Now in front of the Guild, she stopped and leaned against the utility pole nearby. “You know, I did an internet search recently for alcoholic animals. You sure you ain’t a tree shrew or fruit bat, or one of them Vervet Monkeys that steal cocktails from people? I mean, you got a monkey for a pet, even!
Interaction: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

• FD69DE29-A396-4B60-AFC2-305FB2A6088D.jpeg
    SONIC
    Saito Tadashi
    Tadashi saw the car coming so it didn't rattle him, but he did notice Kanna ahead of him tense a little. That seemed odd. Maybe not 'odd', that was the wrong word. But... Was Kanna shaken up? That shouldn't be surprising--after all, wasn't Tadashi rattled as well? But that was kind of his thing. He'd never known Kanna--the indomitable Ace--to know such a mortal thing like fear... But maybe he was reading too far into things.

Tadashi nodded. He was happy to let Kanna do the talking. He figured she would have, anyway. That was the Kanna-like thing to do. So long as she was with them they'd be okay.

They went up to Jenna's apartment. As agreed, Kanna took the lead as a small, pretty woman let the trio of Dragons into her apartment. At Jenna's behest, they made themselves comfortable at a table near her small kitcheonette, that came standard with these kinds of apartments. The whole place was familiar, he figured, since he lived in a place not so unlike it. She's like me, Tadashi thought. The only difference being that he was in a gang and her friend, maybe her best friend (Tadashi thought of August, Jordi), was dead. Killed senselessly by a faceless monster. And now here they came, the Dragons, like some sort of glorified vigilante group. How they must look to her right now...

Even though he wasn't feeling his best, Tadashi at least tried to put on a happy face. Well, maybe not 'happy', per se. That didn't seem appropriate, given Jenna's circumstances, and the circumstances surrounding their visit. Maybe he should go for more somber respect. Could he pull that off? He didn't know. And he didn't consider to check on Kimiko. He had started to zone out. He was thinking again about his friends. If anything were to happen to them... If someone, anyone, hurt them he-... He...

Tags: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Kimiko) FabulousTrash FabulousTrash (Kanna), SRUNewman SRUNewman (Mako; mentioned)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back