• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings New Oasis: Gangsters Edition (CLOSED)

Characters
Here
f37b349ab48a804879b68a6fbeaf3e85.gif

AKIRA SENDO
"Inari"

Albino Tigers |Senior / Bodyguard|Jinx: Item Teleportation
Interacting: Lucy ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

________________________________________________________________________________

His eyes immediately narrowed into a glare as sharp as blades when Lucy requested that they go to the West District, gripping his arm. Akira had made sure to keep his mouth shut when it came to his past affiliation with the Revenants, but the fact that she was the one who asked to go to the West District made him worry. Did someone finally sell him out? Had she found him out, and this was a test to see how he reacted? If so, she was definitely more dangerous than he'd had her pinned to be. Her eyes seemed genuinely interested in going there, and showed no signs of malicious intent-- but changing one's expression is an easy thing if you're used to it. He stood idly for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts and figure out what the best reaction would be.

Kill her-- No, it may be for nothing.
Refuse. No, that won't work either. She'll just grow suspicious...

...Should I just go?

He snapped out of it when he felt Lucy tighten her grip on his arm. Nodding to himself, he relaxed his eyes and took his hand off of one of the many needles hidden around his body. Luckily for her, none of them were inside of his sleeves, so they wouldn't poke out and stick her. A wave of relief rushed over him. There was no way she knew. And even if she did, all he had to do was pretend he didn't think it was important, and explain that the Revenant's work didn't sit right with him. "Alright, sure. West District it is, then." he felt his smile returning, and quickly dove into his mind to see if he could remember any of the items he left in the West. The grain he'd left outside of the old hotel was probably sitting at the bottom of the ocean, thanks to the tsunami. As a matter of fact, most of the items he'd strategically placed around the West were probably all scattered, or deep in the stomachs of sea creatures that had yet to be discovered. He'd have to go back and do some replacing-- but that wasn't the best activity for a date. Suddenly, he remembered-- a single grain of rice that he'd recently placed outside of a client's apartment building, planted in an area where the gusts of freezing winter air wouldn't blow it away. "Get ready! You may feel a little dizzy once we get there. If you fall, I'll catch you, so don't worry." he winked at her before quickly activating his jinx, closing his eyes in the Albino Tigers' mansion and reopening them at a stairway in the West District.

It surely was a sad sight. The district that had once belonged to him and his gang now seemed barren and divided, and it made him sigh as he held Lucy close, as she may have been undergoing the dizzying effects of his jinx that many people had complained about previously. Once he had gotten a good view of his surroundings, he looked to his date for the day. He still had plans to have her lead until he came up with something, and being in the West District made that task even more difficult for him. "So, anything in particular you'd like to do here? If not, I think I remember some interesting places from the last time I was here. Sorry I couldn't get us somewhere more... interesting. I didn't want to risk bringing us 500 feet underwater."​

25.png
26.jpg
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Sensorial Link
He can bind a person to himself or someone else, causing them to mimic his or another person's physical disturbances.

_____________________________________________Location_____________________________________________
(South District)
Hutch's Hut

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________
Vicky Burnomi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , Jaiden Wilson FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

______________________________________________Wearing______________________________________________
Yellow and White Striped Button-Up Shirt + Black Slacks + Black Dress Shoes + Wrist Watch
[Reference]
[His Bike - Harley Davidson Fat Bob 107] [Helmet]

His face is busted up pretty bad--mostly the left side. Bruised, scuffed, and swollen cheek; somewhat of a black eye; and his lip is cut, sort of swollen too.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
36.jpgIt was just a year ago that Malik's title was stripped from him when Jaiden challenged him.

He can remember the fight being close, except while their injuries matched, Jaiden was unphased. At the time, Malik hadn't learned about the regenerative aspect of his Jinx. Perhaps now that he has, he'll call for a rematch one day...

Then again... Does he even care?

On the thought, Malik realizes he's been staring at Jaiden when Vicky speaks.

"I guess," is all he says in response before his eyes follow her gesture of the hand, looking up at the massive menu before them as she continues on about colluding forces and whatnot.

At some point, Malik blocks her out and begins browsing the options, settling on chicken tenders, fries, and a large coke--then the three find themselves a table, at which Malik takes up two seats; one for him and one for his helmet.

Pulling out his phone, he checks for any recent messages from Misa.

Nothing.

Under his breath, he curses.

Last night, when he woke upon the sidewalk, he found that the suitcase he and Misa had stolen now contained a letter. A letter that detailed a threat--and a threat only to him.

It spelled out the name: La'Dabella.

From there, Malik knew they'd messed up. Thus, he believes that Misa is dead.

Clearing his throat, he tucks away his phone and leans forward on the table, "So, any news lately? What's Gree been up to?" Such a question, Malik would never ask if it weren't for his current predicament. He couldn't care less about Gree and his plastic crown.

• cfe4ae655b567c966699b23628005e51.jpg
    Date: January 1st, 2021

Interaction:
    Omar [Jack-O-Lanturn] ( Vahn Vahn )
    ~ Preperations ~
    Goodbye to Rock You || Mollify’s CS File

She was more than used to their Jack’s rather strange way of speaking. Actually many of the elders of the Dragons were rather eccentric but they were, for the most part, kind. She nodded quickly at his request. As asked she pretended she didn’t hear him talking to himself. Instead she honed in on the idea that Silva wanted to see her.

Not Nionet? She was half convinced this was going to be a prank but she waved that thought off when she remembered her flash of a vision. She rarely spoke with their Jack… it was too coincidental to be anything other than a mission right? She absentmindedly closed her eyes and touched her right eyelid.

That was the future right? Or was it another possibility? Even she rarely understood how her jinx worked. She opened her eyes again as Omar told her not to expect much. Oh she didn’t… she knew he wasn’t just a chauffeur. She jumped a bit at the question. A mission… she was armed already, she ate before starting her training. She figured she was as ready as she could be.

“No… I’m ready! Besides Sir I’m fairly certain this is a mission if my Vision comes to pass. I’m sure if anything I’m the one around to chauffer you and not the other way around. He’s probably decided my Visions would be of use to your plans…”

She was rather lucky. She was feeling rather calm since training, which always helped. Instead of a live-wire spitfire, she was actually feeling pacified. It helped that Omar was just a patient individual. It was something she felt she had to match. She gave a little nod to the other before speaking.

"We should probably be off then."

Jaiden Wilson - Sable Serpents - Ace
Clothing Reference: T-shirt, Jeans, Bomber jacket | Shoes
Interactions: Malik Padovani ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean , Vicky Burnomi ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )
1611081915079.png
He ended up settling for a normal burger with fries and a root beer. Jaiden didn't want to spend too much time eating.

Jaiden sat down at the table without a word along with the others. As he began to eat, he took a look out the window, getting a feel for the surroundings. He didnt comment about it, but when Vicky first sent out the message with directions to the meetup place, Jaiden couldn't help but notice that it was right across from where the hotel their target was staying. La Grante Hotel, one of the few places reserved for the upmost elite in New Oasis. It was rumored that one night by yourself costed somewhere upwards of $500. If you didn't have money, the only other way to get in was if you knew somebody who was staying there and could vouch to let you in.

The end goal was to sell a made-up product to their target, a well-known drug lord of the underground. Why Gree was interested in the man, Jaiden didn't know or care. But the money they could get out of the deal was worth its while. And who knows, the drug lord could be a future asset to the Serpents. But first thing's first, they had to get on their good side.

It didn't take too long for Jaiden to finish his food. Eventually, he was down to his drink. That's when he heard Malik speak up and out of all the things that could've come out of his mouth, he asked what's been happening as of late, and what Gree was up to.

Jaiden raised an eyebrow slightly, but answered.

"We had a deal go south last night because of some fuckin Revenants. Since then, fuck knows what Gree's doin."

Aside from this new assignment, Jaiden hadn't heard from Gree ever since yesterday. Though he couldnt bring himself to find out what his Elder was doing.

"Anyway, here's the deal. We're only here to start relationships with our target, get on their good side. Once we earn their trust, we'll arrange another meetup in the future and make our move then."

Jaiden glanced over to Vicky.

"You'll be doing most of the talkin, since you have your special way with words. Malik and I will be behind you acting as protection and back you up when necessary. Make it seem like we're interesting and worth their time. Assuming they aren't aware of who we are exactly, you're going to pretend you're the Ace."

His eyes looked over to Malik, waiting to see if he had any objections or comments about the running plan. Unless Malik actually brought something up useful, Jaiden was most likely just going to ignore whatever Malik had to say.

grabahpersonaluse.regular.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ec7e8cba57260455cf48487afd0389e7.jpg

Nionet Sinblade | Sapphire Dragons - Elder | Location: East District - Erich's Silva's House (his garage) | Interacting/Mentioned: Erich Silva| Outfit: Main Outfit + Jacket + Hair Accessory (flower)

As Silva busts a loud laugh, fully exaggerated with his head tossed back and hands clenching his stomach, Nionet watches in utter confusion, to which her head tilts to the right and fills with questions.

She furrows her brows and gives a concerned smile, "Erich?"

Coming to a sudden halt in his laughter, Silva finally acknowledges what she said, referring to the mission with excitement, "Wha- Wait!? For reals, chica!?"

It takes a second for her to realize what he's talking about, "What?" But when it clicks, she gives a faint-hearted chuckle, "Y-Yes."

Silva jumps into the air and lands wide, flinging out rock signs as he happily exclaims, "¡Una gran noticiaaaaa! HELLS YEEEEAAAHAHA! WE ARE GOING TO KICK ASS!!"

Nionet looks down and shakes her head, subtly hiding a huge grin, then shoots a look back up upon hearing his question.

"Uhhh- wait? Wut's de mission?..."

Her grin fades like the sunlight as night falls, and she explains with a more serious tone, "Um- We we're given order to terminate the corrupt doings of an underground fight club."

She continues, "People bet their money on fighters, but are unaware they are intentionally losing."

Giving a moment of silence for him to take in the details, Nionet takes a deep breath and finally adds, "I'll tell you more of the plan on our way there, but I must first inform you that we most likely will engage in a combat, so... prepare yourself."

Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

Katsura Kanna - Sapphire Dragons - Ace
Clothing Reference: Bomber Jacket (minus logo on chest and right sleeve) | Shoes | Pants (minus chain and pin)
Interactions: Kimiko Kugisaki ( Nobody Special Nobody Special ), Saito Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
1611120659920.png
"She cant have gone far. I'll watch the exit, you two sweep the area."

Kanna hid in an space between two buildings, crouching down and looked out as she listened to the footsteps of the cops that had chased her the past couple minutes. It took her a while, but she was able to shake them off and hide before they could round the corner into the alleyway she ran into. Unlucky for her however, it was a dead end and the exit was through the pursuing cops. She didn't want to physically deal with them, but it seemed like she would have no choice.

She continued to wait, listening as the footsteps grew closer. Her breathing was quiet and focused, waiting for the right time to jump out. The two patrol cops sweeping the area eventually passed Kanna, their backs now to her, which meant that the detective was the one guarding the exit. Her hand slowly reached for her staff that was clipped to her side. Kanna waited a couple more seconds before jumping out and made her move.

In one fluid motion, Kanna stepped out of her cover, her arm snapping out as her staff extended. She swung forward, hitting one of the patrol officers in the back of the head, using her momentum to maneuver around the second patrol officer so that she was standing in front of them. She jabbed forward, hitting them square in the stomach and winded them, bringing her elbow forward to hit them directly in the forehead. Both patrol officers were down, just leaving the detective, who was reaching for their gun.

Before they could pull it out, Kanna threw her staff forward, hitting them in the knee, which caused them to kneel down. She ran forward, quickly following up by ramming her shoulder into the detective and sent them back against the wall of a nearby building. The detective collapsed, stunned and disorientated. Kanna sighed softly, picking her staff up, collapsing it and clipped it back to her side as she left the area.

[...]

She was quick to return to the crime scene, seeing that Tadashi and Kimiko were busy taking pictures. Kanna waved to them as she approached, noticing the few cops down on the ground, the ones who stayed behind. She wasn't going to ask what happened, but when she got closer, she took a closer look to make sure none of them were actually dead.

As she knelt down by one of the cops, a shiny glint caught her eye. Kanna moved to where it was and found a phone that was off to the side, the sunlight reflecting off the screen. Looking around, the phone wasn't within the boundaries of the police tape and it hadn't been properly marked as evidence. She stared at the phone a while, debating in her mind.

Maybe this was the victim's phone? I could take it to her...see if there's any information we can get out of it.
I mean, technically its not official evidence as of yet....

Kanna hated going back on her word. She already told Kimiko and Tadashi not to take anything from the scene yet here she was, thinking of doing just that. Eventually, she came to the conclusion that it was necessary to prevent future murders and quite frankly, she didn't have much faith in the local police to figure this one out. Kanna reached down, picking up the phone and put it in the inside pocket of her jacket before standing back up and walking back over to where Tadashi and Kimiko were.

"I think we got everything we needed here. There's another stop we need to make before heading back to the Temple."

• eb82bce1e144df8146088970ab23264f.jpg
    Date: Janurary 1st, 2021

Interaction:
    Akira [Inari] ( Nobody Special Nobody Special )

~ A Goal That Cannot Expire ~
    Look Only At Me || Lucidity’s CS File

She wasn’t convinced that he was satisfied with her choice considering the way he worded his acceptance. Even so she put it out of her mind. This was her best chance to get some real dirt upon the Revenants, even if it really truly was a terrible date idea. There was no way she would change her mind though. She held herself closer to his side as he mentioned that he’d catch her if she fell.

Smooth one, he was.

At least that was what she thought he was playing until she felt herself be transported. A wave of dizziness attacked her as she reappeared on a staircase. She loosened her grip a bit and immediately stumbled as half her foot was not properly on the step. Luckily Akira’s hold was enough for her not to fall.

“Waa-Woah. That’s uh something alrighty.”

She buried her face into his shoulder as she waited for the whiplash of the world to end. As the nausea passed she looked back up with embarrassment clear in her face. After planting her feet properly she let go. Geez she regularly body hopped but a little space time warp sent her near falling down the stairs? Pathetic.

“Ah! I mean that’s fine. Hey we could even getcha some new ones right? I haven’t been to the West in. Well, years so…. I mean the water parts a solid assumption, rather glad to be breathing air instead of water. Though where are we anyways?”

She moved to a clear view looking out over the railing. Wow. Six months and it was still this shitty huh? She let a strong frown cross her face. Would her targets have even lived through the damn Tsunami? How many did die from it? She felt anger well up at the thought that she’d have spent seven years chasing a goal that could have been stolen by a fucking freak storm of nature.

“It seems unreal almost. They’re really still like this six months later?”

She spoke aloud but mostly to herself as she looked upon the parts of the district she could see. What little she remembered from the district was useless to the twisted view of it now. Just how could she face Dimitri or her Father in this world or the next if nothing came from her choices? She found herself mumbling softly.

“Some kings they are…”

31.png
32.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Elasticity
He can bend, stretch, and twist his body to his will at a rate of 35 MPH.

___________________________________________Location___________________________________________
(West District)
Seven Eleven (His workplace)

Brax and Bash are engaged in battle in the middle of the small parking lot! There are no customers and one of the gas terminal's button-panels has been dented as a result of Bash punching it.

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________
Bash Hirabayashi Nobody Special Nobody Special

___________________________________________Wearing___________________________________________
Loose Red Shirt + Grey Hammer Pants + Black Boots
[Reference]

Unlike the reference image, Brax isn't wearing any accessories. He is bleeding from the nose and covered in dirt.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Time seems to stop as Bash gets to his feet--his silky hair draping, now, over his shoulders and framing his face, as his hair-tie had apparently come undone during their grounded grapple.

The bleeding has ceased from Brax's nose; though, it is smeared across his cheek and stained along his arm--a trail of it leading from Bash; droplets hardly relevant but telling of their story today.

"Nice try, bitch." Lifting a single leg, Bash thrusts his boot into the exterior of another fuel dispenser, denting the thin metal, and suddenly Brax breaks his composure to expel a growling bellow just the same as someone else might shout "Hey!"

He came outside like Bash wanted, yet still Bash seeks to cause damage. This, Brax cannot understand.

"But, ya still ain't really hit me yet, so that's yer punishment."

Bash extends an arm, jutting a finger toward the gas station as he says, "Next thing I'm bustin' up is that store. Ya better stop making a fuckin' joke outta me and fight back, especially since you're gonna really be feeling how bad these knuckles o' mine hurt from now on."

Unfortunately, just like in the beginning, Brax refuses to entertain this man's wrath. However, he cannot let anymore harm come to the property.

All at once, the two engage again with Brax mostly on the defensive--only this time he swipes at Bash's feet, maneuvering around him, dodging any attacks he can; though, a few manage to land. More than ever before--by the sheer brutal quality of Bash's punches--he sees his Jinx as a blessing.

He wonders... All of the times he's been hit by a car--and there's been several--just how bad would they have been if he weren't born as he was?

I mean, he's seen and heard stories of unfortunate deaths and accidents, but through his own experiences, he's always underestimated blunt force. Then he wonders if his Jinx will ever return.

It's in that moment that--distracted by his own introspection--Brax suddenly hunkers forward as Bash rams a hard fist into his liver, causing him to cripple to his knees, once more overtaken by the shock of this new pain. His breath is lost, body trembling, and it feels as if all the contents of his stomach will burst forward. However, instead, he drools, staring wide-eyed at the concrete between Bash's boots.

Unthinkingly, he reaches up and latches onto the other's shirt, his spare hand clutching fast to the spot Bash had hit just seconds ago.

dd6u99x-f637cab7-ea89-40d2-bead-1e142da67e45.png

«я ценю вашу помощь».
Yelena Zaytseva
Yelena could feel their heat from where she sat as waves of steam rolled off of the newcomer. She was unsurprised that Eustass seemed to still not quite understand what Yelena had just surmised. This must be the ‘boss.’ Defeat him, and the other rats would surely scurry back to their holes...

Although, Yelena did not like the look of him. Nor could she hazard a guess at the true nature of his Jinx, outside the fact that it had something to do with that oppressive steam. Not to mention the fact that he knew the two of them were Serpents. Had they been tipped off, or was this person a disgruntled former member? It didn’t matter.

”Understood!”

His rumbling voice shocked Yelena. His underling had just whispered something to him, too soft for her to hear, but she could guess that it likely had something to do with explaining Eustass’ Jinx, in particular, what it had done to the mustache man now pooling on the floor between them.

For her part, Yelena stayed where she was. Partly because she wanted to get a better idea of this new enemy’s strengths. And partly because she wanted more than a little to see Eustass harmed, if not outright killed. She would certainly intervene if it got that far. Certainly...

She’d have to decide sooner rather than later, however, as without warning, the man launched the full weight of his body forward, barreling toward Eustass. Moments before impact, a tidal wave of steam erupted from the planes of his chest, and surged ahead of their master. Yelena wondered if it was already time to intervene... Would that attack cook the little psycho alive?

She looked forward to finding out.

Tags: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean (Eustass)

Omar Ayad - Sapphire Dragons - Jack

East District, Sapphire Dragon Temple Training Dojo.

Interactions / Mentions :
Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean Erich Deon Silva . Cracker Cracker Nionet Sinblade, FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Katsura Kanna and BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Cordelia Paderau Vaughn

Cordelia Paderau Vaughn: No… I’m ready! Besides Sir I’m fairly certain this is a mission if my Vision comes to pass. I’m sure if anything I’m the one around to chauffer you and not the other way around. He’s probably decided my Visions would be of use to your plans…”

The words your plans struck Omar as odd but after taking Cordelia Paderau Vaughn statement all in did the voice in his head whispered to Omar Ayad.

Jack-O'-Lantern: "Your plans? I wonder if Erich Deon Silva has been bragging about things he should not have..."

Omar would wave his hand in the air as if there was some fly or mosquito flying about and he was attempting to shoo it away but only for the voice in his head to reply again.

Jack-O'-Lantern: "You know that does not work but I can take a hint...Going to over watch mode..."

Omar Ayad began to clear his throat a bit as he then heard Cordelia Paderau Vaughn next reply.

Cordelia Paderau Vaughn: "We should probably be off then"

Omar Ayad: " Not sure if it is a mission, All I know Erich Deon Silva wants to see you and if by chance the reason why he wants to see you is due to some ridiculous reason then I will probably ask Nionet Sinblade or Katsura Kanna if I can smack the silly out of him....Probably ask permission from his mother or just tell her what Erich Deon Silva has been doing. Lets get moving..."

Omar Ayad would wave her over as he began the walk to get out of the Dojo and the Temple to walking down the stone stairs back to his white Ford Transit 2019 van. In the back of the van there was a duffel bag and a metallic folding screen.

White Ford Transit.jpg

White Ford Transit inside.jpg

Using his keys Omar Ayad would first unlock the passengers door before going to the drivers side and unlocking the door. Once Omar Ayad was inside did he open the passenger side and simply wave Cordelia Paderau Vaughn in. If Cordelia Paderau Vaughn were to come in would Omar Ayad begin the drive to Erich's Silva's House that Omar Ayad did not bother turning on the radio as he drove with mostly silent but the cold humming breeze from the vans air conditioner.

Omar Ayad: "Heard you have been with the gang for awhile...what are your impressions of the gang and its various members? Points of improvement on your self and the gang as well as recommendation and any outlooks you have. Consider this an impromptu gang annualization and evaluation while we get to Erich's Silva's House."

4b031c90674ec93d9c52b5d654d5c9ac15003fff.png

BASH HIRABAYASHI
"Taipan"

𓆗 Sable Serpents |Junior| Jinx: Embargo
Interacting: Brax ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean )
________________________________________________________________________________

Although he was surprised the hit actually landed, Bash couldn't control his wide smile as he felt his knuckles push deeply into Brax's side. He ended his hit with one final push, before retracting his fist to catch a glimpse of the face Brax would make in reaction to the pain. His opponent's expression screamed pure agony as he slowly dropped to the ground, using all the willpower he had to stay on his knees and avoid hitting the rigid concrete. As saliva slowly ran down his chin, Bash couldn't help but completely stop fighting to watch. The poor guy had probably never even felt real pain before, the result of relying on his jinx for what was probably all of his life, and Bash could tell. While Brax's face was twisted, it was definitely less due to pain, and more due to shock. Bash himself couldn't even remember the first time he'd felt pain-- it was something that was meant for you to get used to from the second you were born. But for Brax, it was probably--no, it was definitely different. And while he couldn't help but at least feel a little bad for the guy, his feelings of empathy were quickly pushed away by the towering feeling of victory. After so much frustration and anger, he had finally won. He chuckled. Again. One more time. He realized he couldn't control it, and immediately began laughing, finding it harder and harder to breathe with each loud contraction of his diaphragm. As soon as he deeply inhaled to continue, he was cut off by the feeling of something tightening around the fabric of his shirt.

His face quickly straightened, and he looked down, only to see the thing gripping his shirt was Brax's hand. He continued to stare for another moment, obviously puzzled by what was happening. ...What was happening? Bash couldn't pin a concrete thought together. Was he begging for mercy? He sure as hell wasn't going to get it. Several more thoughts spun around his head as he looked at the hand tightly holding onto his shirt. "Oi," he said, his eyes moving down to look at Brax, who was still clearly in an enormous amount of pain. "Let go a' me. I'm gonna kill ya'. Maybe if ya' hit me s'more, I'd be the one on the ground like that." there was no response. Only the continued drooling, with his eyes glued to the ground. Bash's eyes narrowed, and his voice significantly rose in volume. "OI!" he made an attempt to swat Brax's hand away, only for it to remain locked onto his shirt. It seemed to be one of the few things keeping him conscious. Bash sighed, before gently placing his left fist on Brax's face, reeling his right one back as far as he could. As he prepared his devastating right straight, he stopped to speak one more time. "Well, even if you weren't shit, it was fun for me. See ya in hell." He let his arm loose-- or, so he thought. It was still locked in place, ready to be sent flying forward at a moment's notice. Huh?

He had hesitated. A voice in the back of his head had suddenly begged him not to do it, and he subconsciously listened. "The fuck?" he uttered, speaking completely to himself. Hesitating wasn't something a Hirabayashi did. He'd always followed through with his punches, no matter what they were capable of or who they were aimed at. "Don't tell me--" did he feel bad for this guy? That couldn't be it-- right ? He shook his head, ready to try again. "Sayonara, motherfucker--" he had followed through with full dedication this time, but his fist still didn't hit it's target. Although this time he didn't hesitate-- someone was holding his arm. His eyes flicked back, only to see the sleeve of a uniform that he was more than familiar with. Shit. The second he fully turned around, his face was met with a fist barreling towards it at a worrying speed. After that, all he could see was a clouded, distorted view of the world around him.

At least... let me... win...

His eyes re-focused, only for him to see that he was in the back of a police car. His immediate response was to reach through whatever he could and beat the absolute, ever-loving shit out of the officer in the driver's seat, but the moment he tried to move his arm forward- he was met with a sharp pain in his shoulder. He was cuffed. His tunnel vision widened out, and he realized that Brax was sitting right next to him, seeming to have recovered a bit from his last hit. He also realized that, even if he wasn't in handcuffs, there was no officer sitting in the front seat to defeat. Seconds later, two officers leaned into the front half of the car, and the one in the passenger's seat turned on his radio as the other started up the car and began driving.

"This is Castillo. Following up on that 10-26. Both suspects on that 10-10 call are detained and we're bringing 'em to the station."

10-10 Was a code that Bash was more than well-acquainted with. Someone called the fucking cops? He appeared more annoyed than he was worried or upset. He took a second to swear that he'd find whoever did it and make their lives hell, before turning to look at Brax. His jinx was still deactivated, thankfully, so the officers didn't use any extra restraining-tools on him. Good. I'm gonna need your worthless ass if I'm gonna get the fuck outta here.

Before he knew it, they were at the station. The officers took both of them, and threw them in separate cells, right next to each other. Bash smirked as the officers left, refusing to scan his surroundings and immediately turning to face Brax.​

7.png
8.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Bodily Temperature Manipulation
He can increase or decrease the temperature of his body up/down to extremes.

_____________________________________________Location_____________________________________________
(West District)
His Apartment - [Reference]

The place is relatively clean.

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________
Vulken Beckman Nobody Special Nobody Special , (Brielle Rousseau Cracker Cracker ), (Matsuda Russo Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed )

_____________________________________________Wearing_____________________________________________
Basketball Shorts + Black T-Shirt
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
39.jpgAt the shoulder on his hand, Boltius flinches. Somehow, it seems he'd forgotten that his long-lost brother is actually here--in the flesh--and not some hallucination or apparition that'll vanish at the smallest of a disturbance.

Nonetheless, Vulken's solicitude is appreciated, earning a slim smile from Boltius as he lowers his head, nodding.

Looking back up, he meets Vulken's eyes and says, "Thanks..." before their conversation proceeds.

Honestly, he's not surprised their dad didn't mention his heart attack to Vulken. The old man's not one to shine a light on his own problems, but in the case of their mother... He'll make sure the whole world knows...

Boltius' expression shows the briefest of amusement before it's replaced with something somber as he answers his brother's question, "It happened shortly after the flood... I, uh-... I wasn't there... but Ash said it was unexpected- like, he seemed fine until he finally collapsed. You know how dad is... If he knows he's dyin', he won't tell a soul... So he probably tried to play it off, or somethin'..."

Boltius adjusts his stance, tucking his hands away into the pockets of his basketball shorts, "Mom said he's been having night-terrors ever since. Like he wakes up in a sweat and sometimes he's frosted over- You know his Jinx... Kinda crazy how you don't imagine your parents getting old when you're runnin' 'round givin' 'em hell as a kid." He snickers.

"Anyway," Boltius nods toward Vulken, "How're you planning to settle back into the gang? Do you have a place to stay?"

228c91662471e398ff3c732318aed3e5.jpg
”Too energetic...”
Saito Tadashi
Tadashi had subconsciously cupped his ears against the unexpected din of the blast; Kimiko's Jinx was... Explosion? Making guns explode? He wasn't sure on the detail; what he was sure of, was the result, getting the chance to witness it up close and personal. Hey, isn't this a little... much? he thought to himself as he opened his eyes to survey the carnage. Well, at least they were alive. Probably concussed, though, maybe partially deaf after all of that, his thoughts derailed, the image of these officers' future playing out like a bad movie in his head.

"I think I overdid it."

"That's an understatement," Tadashi retorted, settling himself.

"All good now, Sonic. I've gotcha. We finish getting these pics and wait for Miss Kanna to come back, got it?"

"Yeah, thanks. Uh, sounds good." He said, his tone wistful. Wasn't he the senior member here? Not that it mattered. Whether he was okay with the way it turned out or not, the truth was that she'd saved him. That bang had been a gunshot. And if the officers were ready to fire, then if she hadn't done what she had, they both might've gotten hurt. Or worse. It felt bad, being saved twice within twenty-four hours, and both times by Rookie members at that! He thought about Pit, last night, and the Tiger's Elder. Stupid, useless Sonic!

Soon, Kanna had returned. She checked the bodies--something Tadashi had wanted to do, but didn't, both fearful that they'd wake up, and that they wouldn't--and from her reaction Tadashi knew they were alive. Relieved, he listened as Kanna explained their next steps, shoving hands in his pockets to keep them from fidgeting. He had used his Jinx, only once, but still it had been enough to send a familar shiver coursing through him, one that begged of him to use it again.

Tadashi saw Kanna pick up the cellphone, but pretended he didn't. Surprised, he asked, "Where to?" Another stop? Was there another crime scene around here?...

...Tadashi made the shape of an 'o', with his mouth as they arrived at their next destination. Not another crime scene, then? But to see another Dragon. Tadashi had to hand it to Kanna. No wonder she was the Dragon's Ace. She was as quick thinking as she was strong. Still, Tadashi wished that he had thought of her. Who else could glean evidence from a smart phone left behind at a crime scene? It was obvious. And yet, the thought hadn't crossed Tadashi's mind until they were already there. Then again, he didn't have a sister whose Jinx could control technology...

Tags: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Kimiko) FabulousTrash FabulousTrash (Kanna)

313152.jpg

AKIRA SENDO
"Inari"

Albino Tigers |Senior / Bodyguard|Jinx: Item Teleportation
Interacting: Lucy ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

He couldn't help but lightly chuckle as he watched her recover from the teleportation, making sure that it wasn't loud enough for her to hear. She appeared to be slightly embarrassed by her own involuntary reaction, and he pretended not to see it, instead taking a moment to appreciate the air around him. Although it had been an extremely long time since he'd lived here, and things were...definitely different, the West District's general atmosphere was enough to put him at ease for a little bit. It made him wonder how things would have been, if none of this happened, if his sister was still alive...

Before he could fall into one of his usual brooding fits-- which usually took place when he was alone, he was pulled back into reality once Lucy asked him where they were. "Just an old friend's place. Although, I don't think she lives here anymore." He looked on as she moved over to the railing to get a better look at the area around them. "It seems unreal almost. They’re really still like this six months later?" she seemed disheartened by the way things looked, and Akira's smile disappeared, switching back his neutral expression. How often does she come here? Is this her first time? He continued to quietly observe as she muttered to herself. Her mood was obviously brought down with their arrival, and, as her 'date', it was his job to uplift it.

"So," he said, taking a step closer towards her before walking down the rest of the stairs and stepping onto the sidewalk. He looked up at her with a reassuring smile, hoping to ward away whatever was on her mind for the time being. "You said you wanted to pay a visit to the former kings, right?" he held his hand out to her, looking her in the eyes as he spoke. "Well, how about we check our their HQ? It's been a while, but I can get us there. We'll definitely have to walk, though, unfortunately." he was sure that he'd regret it, but he was curious himself to see how they were doing. There was a high chance they'd gather some great info, that would benefit the both of them in one way or another. They would just have to be very discreet, which was their strong suit.​

Hector Moses
Status Ruby Revenants Vice Elder - Arriving at Facility - Interactions: Minos Metaxes BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

After being briefed on the mission, Hector left Jin's house soon afterward to get on with it. "Delivery boy" wasn't exactly a job that suited Hector's ego, and he wondered why he needed assistance with it, or why he was even being sent instead of a lower-ranked member in the first place. Nevertheless, he knew it was possible he'd end up with a cut of the profits anyway, so no point declining what he thought to be an easy job.

In anticipation of a mission today, Hector had borrowed a plain black sedan from another gang member and tossed his signature coat and eyewear onto the back seat before setting off. While nowhere near the most inconspicuous person in New Oasis, he still had to try to obscure his identity somewhat, although his crazed facial expressions and loud voice were infamous across the city anyway.
Soon after setting off, he picked up his partner for today's job, Minos Metaxes. While he wouldn't show it, Hector was at least grateful that he could trust Minos to get this done efficiently, even if he was still a rookie. Hector filled him in on the details of their mission, with the distinct tone of "this work is far below my pay-grade" evident in his voice.
The drive to the facility wasn't particularly eventful, Hector's usual manic driving was toned down, remembering it wasn't his own car that he was driving. Although it didn't stop him overtaking cars whenever possible, and muttering to himself as he tapped the wheel impatiently when traffic got busier.

Soon the buildings became more sparse, and traffic got less busy as they took a road leading through the desolate outskirts of the city, the Medical Facility not far away. While keeping an eye out for their destination, he took the quieter time to strike up a conversation.
"So, this shouldn't be anything complicated. Arrangements already been made and shit. Wouldn't expect many rookies taking New Year's Day off though, you really ain't got stuff to do today? No celebrations?"
Unaware, or perhaps just not caring about the potential personalness of the question, he waited for an answer as they pulled into the parking lot of the facility. The barriers rise as they approach, the guard manning the lot nodding at them in recognition of why they were here - likely already been paid off prior.

kuebeg.personal-use.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0398e02fb4278820f6e64f6d1846b1aa.jpg
Adder Shaley | Ruby Revenants - Senior | Location: West District - Rock Java Coffee Shoppe | Interacting/Mentioned: Retsuko Ichigo | Outfit: Main Outfit + shoes + Jacket

“A ride would be helpful, yes. Thank you. However, a ride to where I haven’t determined yet. Can you recommend a good hotel in a good area? I would like to remain in the West District if at all possible.”

Ichigo's voice is calm--a trait that Adder has already taken a mental note of. Thoughts swarm his head as he studies the guy--he seems easy to befriend.

Working up a reply, Adder clears his throat, "Yeah- Yeah, no, that's fine. I'm not... very fond of the other districts anyways." He pauses to take a breath, using the moment to glance around the shop, "But uh, there is some good hotels 'round here--grant it, plenty of em' were probably damaged by the devastating onslaught of the tsunami, so I can't- can't guarantee they're still in fantastic shape."

A slight vibration buzzes within the pocket of his jacket.

Tearing his eyes from Ichigo, Adder quickly pulls out his phone to judge the importance of this interruption. A lit screen reveals the background of a young girl baring a bright smile while holding a stuffed toy bunny up to the camera. At the top is a notification, enclosing a message from "LOML".

It reads: 'We need eggs and coffee fliters'

Eggs and coffee...'fliters'... Adder mentally laughs at the spelling error, but shoots a stern face back up at Ichigo.

"Sorry--my wife. She wants me to pick up a few things from the store while I'm out, only if that doesn't bother you." One brow furrows, making for a questioning look as he awaits a response.

violentfish violentfish
[/b][/color]

latest.png

Vulken Beckman
"Draken"
Ruby Revenants |Senior| Jinx: Incinerator
Interacting: Boltius ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean )

Vulken raised his hand to his head once again as Boltius explained their father's situation. "Fuckin' hell..." He'd have to go check up on his old man more often than he thought he would. Of course, if his father didn't tell him to his face, Vulken obviously wasn't meant to know then. He'd keep his knowledge of the incident a secret, for his brother's sake. He looked towards Boltius, saving his worry for later and smiling at him. "Thanks for tellin' me, man. I wont tell him I know. Just gotta... visit more, now that I'm back. Y'know?"

His smile morphed into a lazy, day-dreamy smirk when Boltius asked him about his plans following his return. "Heh. Y'see, Bolt..." he shot two childish finger-guns at him, tipping his imaginary sunglasses down to look him in the eyes. "Shit's different than when I was a kid. Everyone's fuckin' different. Gotta prove myself to the new Boss, right? Even though I ain't even see the guy in person yet. Just the vice." after keeping his finger guns out for a while, he switched to flexing his biceps-- two of his most prized possessions. "Gave me a good mission already, caught wind of a place we can use to make some quick cash." like a 9 year old acting out his favorite scene from a movie, he began to 'make it rain' with invisible money, tossing it all over the place out of excitement for his first job in a long time. "Even got someone to help me out. Y'know Anita? Goes by...Buzz, I think? Somethin' like that... Anyway, I'm supposed to meet her at the Base after we're done here. And since your roommate there is off limits..." he leaned in and wrapped his arm around the back of Boltius' neck, pulling him in into a playful, close side hug. "...Spill the beans. Think she's my type? She single? Maybe I shoulda asked that one first..."

He paused for a moment, forgetting to answer what was probably the more important question out of the two. "Ah, right. I got a house. I'll send you the address once I get your number on my phone." he flashed another smile in his brother's way, still tightly holding him in his grip until he got an answer to his question about the appearance of his soon-to-be partner. "Draken's back, baby. Fuck yeah!!-- I mean, fuck yeah. Sorry, forgot about your roommate."​

tumblr_pkvztaI2ny1tnbbg0_400.png

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"
Sapphire Dragons |Rookie|Jinx: Explosion Enhancement
Interacting: Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ), Kanna ( FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )

Kimiko watched as the ace knelt over the officers she'd just finished taking care of and began checking on them. It sent a shiver down her spine. They didn't die ten seconds after she checked on them herself, did they? If they did, she was surely going to get in a lot of trouble. She'd probably have to go sit in that stupid, stupid cabin in the woods that Krueger called home. No electricity, no Wi-Fi, no heat other than what came off a fire... She clasped her hands together, praying to God that they weren't dead. Once Kanna rose, sliding a phone into her jacket pocket, she let out a sigh in relief.

As they followed Kanna, Kimiko was relatively quiet, only occasionally whistling a random tune and checking her phone. Perhaps the fact that she'd been tussling with the law for two days straight was finally beginning to set in. Or, maybe she was just behaving herself to secure that hug that Kanna was still thinking about giving. Her reloaded bat was tucked back in her bag, and she fidgeted with the shells of the blanks she'd picked up to avoid being tracked for what she did. The silence as they traveled was killing her, but this was a serious mission, and she knew when the right time to be a mature young lady was. Sometimes.

Her bored demeanor brightened a bit when it was clear that they had reached their destination. She had no idea who they were there for, so she stayed quiet, even bringing her whistling to a halt. "Sooooo," she started, making sure that Tadashi could still hear her despite her hushed tone. "...Any idea what we're doin' here? I'm lost." out of habit, she found herself poking at Tadashi again, digging her fingers into his torso multiple times. If he was gonna be a nerd, he was getting the nerd treatment. "Cmon, tell me. You're my senior, so you gotta enlighten me on these kinds of things."​

c13f577a2e931bcaa2f8d821399c6cc8.jpgVice
Sable Serpents- Junior
Interaction/Mention: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean (Malik) FabulousTrash FabulousTrash (Jaiden)

The creaminess of the cheeses mixing together in the paper dish, the rising of french fries as they sank into thickness and were doused in the mixing flavors. The bits of bacon swam between the sinking hulls of the fries, dotting the area between them like sailors fleeing the tragedy. Many were still trapped aboard the fries, wedged between them as the cheesy flood threatened to drag them all to Davy Jones' delicious locker at the bottom of the sea. But then it came, a golden savior upon the horizon that sailed towards them, pulling them from the unforgiving expanse.

Vice pulled the thick fry from her cheese box and watched as the bacon dripped down its form in clumps of melted mozzarella and cheddar, she'd have to move quickly in order to get the fattest stack of goop in her gullet as fast as possible. Didn't want to have to spend more time than necessary getting her groove on. So fry after fry was used to scoop bacon and cheese betwixt her lips before descending towards its fate, her eyes occasionally moving towards Malik and Jaiden as he commenced with her calorie-laden feast.

If not for her Jinx, maybe she could've felt guilt about her rampant indulgence.

But her mind remained clear as she watched Malik and Jaiden converse, with the latter eventually prompted to speak on the task at hand.

Clump after clump of her cheese box dissappeared as Jaiden ran them through what they were doing here, but she did pause when one part of his statement led her to look up and tilt her head to the side.

"Make it seem like?" she reiterated before smirking and shaking her head "Seem nothing, we are interesting and worth talking to."

Saying that, she sucked in another cheesy bacon-covered fry before sitting up and nodding towards the hotel, "Crafting rapport shall be simplified in the weathers of open-dialect and a mutually beneficial state o' mind, but the subtle touch of inflated ranking and officiality shall be incorporated with little challenge."

She paused to daintily slurp up another fry before reaching into her jacket and pulling out a small metal case that she sat on the table, "Perfect Blue's a reflection of its father, made for those who yearn to heighten the mind in front of their colleagues yet willing to suffer the collapse behind closed doors. The intent is permeable in its construction, and ripe for exploitation."

"So the need for a careful, dainty touch is extreme."
she leaned forward and began drumming two of her fingers on the case "One sign of illegitimacy may lead to a rather... turbulent reaction, reputations like that of our Quarry's are hard to craft and harder to maintain."

Vice had chatted with enough local dealers to feel confident in her ability to make sweet, heavenly words with one even of their quarry's status. She'd talked her way into more prestigious positions before, whether it be worming her way into a rival's business, or into their bed. All was the same when looked from a further distance. But Gree had not just asked them to engage into a straightforward business deal, the difficulty would come from the nuances. Things had to be handled with velvet gloves, which was why Vice found it so odd for Malik and Jaiden to have been put on this mission at the same time.

She didn't need to be a social butterfly to feel that underlying permeation of tension slithering just out of sight. She'd need them both at their A game for every aspect of this mission to go off without a hitch, and whatever was happening behind the scenes here was most certainly not A game material. But who knew? She hadn't gone on a mission with this particular combo before, so maybe things wouldn't go off the rails. Maybe they'd maintain an air of respectable seniority that'd wow both their quarry and their superiors.

Or maybe, just maybe Vice would have to develop a plan B in case things started going south?

Dining on the cheese and bacon fries with greater intent, she subtly nodded to herself. Whether necessary or not, anybody in the business knew that having a plan B was absolutely necessary.

She'd get right on that as soon as she finished these thick... creamy... clumps of deliciousness.

__original_drawn_by_rinotuna__sample-e36eb4955a59776f6b46f58d08a9d295.jpgBanshee
Ruby Revenants- Rookie
Interaction/Mention: Open​
People do crazy things when they're desperate, it was just a fact of life. If something horrible strikes the population, then the odds of things like crime and violence have pretty good odds of rising. The same could be said for drug abuse, as the ails of worries of life's day to day struggle can only be held back by more conventional substances for so long. Some may find alcohol no longer able to fill that impending emptiness inside them for long, others may have had enough of their tobacco or marijuana failing to free them from their earthly binds.

After the tsunami hit the West District, plenty of the ruined buildings and construction sites had become frequented more and more by an influx of addicts and homeless. It was a veritable web of disenfranchised residents who hadn't managed to recover from the disaster. While some parts of the district were showing signs of healing, areas like these remained as gaping wounds indicative of the beating the tsunami had put the district through.

If there was one good thing that Banshee could say about these kinds of places, it was that they at least still didn't look as god-awful as the South District.

Walking amongst the rubble of what at one point was probably a fancy seaside hotel, Banshee made her way through its rotting skeleton whilst listening to the footsteps of the homeless moving through the floors above. She figured that if she ever decided to give up on life and wallow in her own filth, becoming a vagrant in a place like this was probably less lethal than anywhere in the South District. That thought kept her from groaning at the sight of what had once been an absolutely banging music venue. The Hotel had a venue for performances on the nearby beach, and Banshee thoroughly remembered performing there several times. The hotel would make a lightshow in the background, people were downing kegs and grinding on each other for hours, the amps could probably be heard from the deep sea.

Now that venue had half of someone's yacht wedged into it.

Banshee looked out of a nearby busted window and could even see half of that yacht still sticking up from the sand. Both it and the hotel had been taped off by the authorities, but that didn't mean much to the squatters. Banshee was almost certain that a good number of them were from the other districts just looking for space, the prospect of which only pissed her off more. Just leave it to the other districts to dump their refuse on their doorstep the second they had the opportunity to. As much as Banshee wanted to raise hell and get the freeloaders out of their district, she had other reasons for showing up today.

Shoving the beat up door of the stairwell open, she heard the distinct sound of footsteps speeding away once more. They were heading upstairs, and so she followed whilst leaning her guitar over her shoulders. Her boots made her footsteps far louder than they had any right to be, and she could hear the sound of people moving frantically even before she reached the seventh floor. The Brookline Hotel had been way taller back in its hay-day, bigger than most of the ones they had in the Rose District. Back when the West District dominated the tourism scene, the amount of money that was rolling through these halls were astronomical. But now it was broken, just like most of her district. Not long after the tsunami, the upper floors had caved in on themselves. There was nothing above the seventh floor but rubble, and instead of the tourists that used to populate these halls Banshee found something entirely different once she opened the door.

They were still avoiding her, with two vagrants scurrying off the moment she opened the door. They hopped over rubble and through broken doorways, but were far easier to spot due to the holes in the ceiling letting sunlight in from above.

"We ain't sharing! Only got enough for us!" A voice called out from down the hall before coughing "T-This ain't Revenant Business."

Banshee rolled her eyes, stepping over pieces of broken wall and door as she made her way closer "I ain't here as a Revenant! Consider this a request from a Concerned Neighbor."

"What?!?" a different voice called out, from a closer room

"Now I'm all about gettin' wild and partying with every type of spirit under the sun," she admitted whilst listening carefully "but when I start seein' kids runnin' around with Barbossan Flush in their veins then I get the urge to do something about it, ya follow me?"

"Goddamn kids got ahold of it?!?" a third voice griped "Damn it Carl-"

"Just assumin' it was Carlito now?!?" the first voice hissed

Banshee stomped a foot on the ground, "Hey, I don't give a shit whether you lot gave it to 'em or not, Flush ain't manufactured in West District. So I'm asking who brought it in and where they-"

The fragile door beside her went flying open, with Banshee just barely able to dodge back as a woman ran out with a broken chair in her grip. Banshee had to dart back, nearly tripping to get out of the way of the chair's first swing. The woman stumbled under its weight, giving banshee enough time to raise her Guitar and block the next swing. The old chair shattered against her guitar, prompting the woman to look at it in confusion before Banshee's leg slammed into her side and threw her against the wall.

"Had to jump straight into an ass-wooping, didn't ya?" Banshee grunted as she spotted a man peaking at them from around a corner up ahead. They locked eyes, and soon he stepped out with his hands up.

"Fine fine," he sighed before glaring to the woman "A chair, Mel? Jesus."

"The fuck are you doing Carl?!?" the second voice called out again

"Ease up, man, Girl just wants to have a lil' chat, right?" the man gestured to himself "Carlito brought the stuff in, kay? Things ain't exactly been easy on no one since the tsunami."

Banshee eased her grip on her guitar and turned towards him as he approached, "I get that, and while I'd love to shoot the shit about not bringin' kids into it, I care more about who sold it to you in the first place, you follow me?"

"Yeah yeah, senorita. I do." he admitted before shrugging as he got close "Thing is, before them kids came and screwed up showin' you and all, Carlito had a pretty good setup with this Flushy stuff, be a shame to lose out on that just because of a lil incident you know?"

Banshee raised an eyebrow at him, "Dude, are you seriously trying to-?"

Carlito whipped his hand forward as a switchblade slid out of his sleeve and into his waiting hand. He was about half a second away from blinding her before Banshee opened up her mouth and released an ear piercing shriek which caused the entire hallway to shake. Carlito went flying as the blade spun out of his grip, and the third speaker even stumbled out of a closet he'd been hiding in as the unrelenting waves of sound finally stopped. Banshee took a moment to look around, she hadn't wanted to let loose her Jinx in a building like this. She could've caused it to collapse if it was weak enough. Yet, to her relief, it held firm.

Giving a breath of relief, Banshee wiped at her forehead before glancing to see a hand inching its way towards the switchblade that Carlito dropped. She slammed her guitar down in between the blade and the hand, glancing back as Mel slinked back in shock.

"Yeah, no. I saw a bunch of you back during my concerts, and I'd really hate having to put the hurt on ya." she shrugged before frowning as she looked to Carlito and their third accomplice "So I'd really... really like to know where the hell you guys got the Flush from."

Some time later she emerged from the Brookline Ruins with an even greater grimace on her face, dragging her guitar along with her as she looked out towards the waterfront. The Ocean still looked as beautiful as ever, but the beach it stopped at was still littered with the remnants of what once was. The grandiosity of the West District Waterfront used to be one of the many wonders that placed them at the top of the hierarchy, as the true King District to be the envy of all others. Banshee grinded her teeth together, as she reminded herself once more that it was a glory the other districts would only be so happy to see them denied from ever returning to.

With the new Influx of Barbossan Flush just being the latest attempt to cripple them, it was something she wouldn't be able to stop herself from bringing up to the other Ruby Revenants. Because while the drugs were pretty much an eventuality due to the circumstances, the idea of any other district influencing an epidemic of drug abuse in the West District was something that Banshee would be damned if she let happen.

Katsura Kanna - Sapphire Dragons - Ace
Clothing Reference: Bomber Jacket (minus logo on chest and right sleeve) | Shoes | Pants (minus chain and pin)
Interactions: Kimiko Kugisaki ( Nobody Special Nobody Special ), Saito Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
1611331776105.png
Kanna just smiled slightly at Tadashi's question and said nothing in reply, motioning for the others to follow.

It wasn't a long walk to the apartment building. When the trio arrived, Kanna went up to the door, running her hand down the panel of buttons until she stopped at one, pressing and held it down. A buzz tone played, then stopped and Kanna spoke.

"Kasumi, watashidesu. Ima wa ī jikina no ka?"

There was a brief moment of silence before a reply came over the built-in speaker. The voice sounded very similar to Kanna's, but it had a soft and warmer tone to it.

"Hai. Doa no rokku ga kaijo sa rete imasu."

Kanna released the button as the main door to the building buzzed open. She reached for the handle, opening it and held it open for Tadashi and Kimiko. As she looked back, Kanna noticed Tadashi's expression, a huff of amusement escaping her. In contrast, Kimiko seemed pretty clueless as to why they were here, though it was expected. Not many people knew that Kanna had a sister, primarily the younger members of the group. It was usually only the seniors and above that knew who Kasumi was, some juniors as well.

She led them up a flight of stairs to the second floor of the building and down the hall of apartment doors, until they came up to one at the end of the hall. Hanging on the door handle was a small decoration, a purple-ish pink bow. Kanna reached for the handle and open the door, announcing her presence at the same time.

"Shitsureishimasu."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsura Kasumi - Sapphire Dragons - Senior
Clothing Reference: Purple Hoodie Jacket | Plain Black T-shirt | Pajama Pants | Slippers
Interactions: Kimiko Kugisaki, Saito Tadashi, Katsura Kanna
1611331823237.png
Typing away at her keyboard, Kasumi stared at her computer screen. She was working on a personal project of hers, creating her own operating system for smartphones. She had no intentions of actually make it publicly available, but she always wanted to try her hand at making one. She let out a small sigh. If she used her jinx, the progress would go must faster. However, she didn't like using it for activities like this. Morally speaking, she wouldn't be able to confidently say she worked hard on it either.

Before she could continue any further, Kasumi heard the door to her apartment open and the familiar voice of her twin. She got up from her desk, shutting her computer off for the moment and peaked her head out of her office. Kasumi's apartment was modern, but the landlord allowed tenets to decorate however they wished, so there were many Japanese decorations around the space, from a few paintings, some plants and even a small statue of a cat with its paw raised. Speaking of cats, her own pure white cat, Snowball, got up from the couch and walked over to the open door where Kanna was standing.

At the entrance the floor was divided in a way so that the immediate area in front of the door was tile, the rest of the floor being wood. Off to the side was a shoe rack, complete with Kasumi's own shoes and a pair of slippers. Though, the slippers weren't for her since Kasumi was already wearing a pair.

"Hey Snowball, come here."

Kasumi watched as Kanna bent down to pick up the cat, only then noticing Kimiko and Tadashi behind her. Kasumi was quick to react.

"Ah, hold on. I should have more slippers around."

She moved to her bedroom, peaking into her closet and grabbed two extra pairs for Kimiko and Tadashi, bringing them out and placing them by the front, before the tile flooring. By then, Kanna had already taken her shoes and put on the pair that was on the shoe rack.

"Sorry, I forgot to mention I was bringing company."
"It's alright, I dont mind."

Kanna turned to look back towards Kimiko and Tadashi.

"I'm sure you've met her before Tadashi. Kimiko, this is my twin sister, Kasumi. She's a senior in the Dragons."

Kasumi gave the two a smile, bowing slightly.

"Its a pleasure to meet you. Please, come in."
"Make sure to take your shoes off too."

She stepped to the side, letting the other three walk past once they changed their footwear, closing the apartment door. Kanna immediately went to the living area, sitting down on the couch with Snowball in her arms. Kasumi nodded to Tadashi and Kimiko.

"Make yourselves comfy. I'll make some tea."

Last edited:
228c91662471e398ff3c732318aed3e5.jpg
”Feels homey...”
Saito Tadashi
No matter what lay before them, Tadashi was relieved to leave the crime scene in his rear view. At least for now. Though, with the Dragons and the Police after the same criminal, and the fact that they'd just assaulted a handle of officers, Tadashi had little doubt that they'd be hearing from the NOPD again.

"Sooooo... Any idea what we're doin' here? I'm lost."

”Shh! Watch and learn, my young padawan.” Tadashi shushed Kimiko in his very best rendition of a sage-like, Obi Wan-esque voice. She could be patient for a few minutes more. Or so Tadashji thought... As punishment for his misjudgment, he received a dagger-like finger jab into his hide. Then another. It's a trap!

"Cmon, tell me. You're my senior, so you gotta enlighten me on these kinds of things."

"Ow! H-hey, c-cut it out!" Tadashi was hopelessly ticklish, fighting every instinct that screamed at him to giggle and wither in the face of Kimiko's relentless assault. Left with no other choice, he started poking her back, needling her in the side. The best defense was a good offense, right?

The two of them went blow for blow for a time, with no clear winner in sight, while Kanna called up to the owner of the apartment they were meant to visit. Eventually the bloodshed died down as the trio made their way up to the door with the purple-pink bow, and through it. Tadashi smiled and gave a slight bow. He had met Kasumi only a handful of times before, enough to be able to differentiate her from her sister, if only based on their respective mannerisms.

Tadashi deftly de-shoed and donned the slippers, shooting Kimiko a look to make sure she did the same. Stepping into Kasumi's apartment was like stepping into a little bit of home-away-from-home. He was sure his mom would appreciate Kasumi's decorative eye.

Tadashi did as Kasumi asked and got comfortable. Which wasn't all that hard. The cat, Snowball, walked past him and he reached out to stroke her gently across the back. He'd leave it to Kanna to describe the situation, if she hadn't already, and the reason for their being in Kasumi's living room.

Tags: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Kimiko) FabulousTrash FabulousTrash (Kanna, Kasumi)

• 4a0dcf1634335ec18c03f61c55e59a31.jpg
    Date: January 1st, 2021

Interaction:
    Hector [Pharaoh] ( WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten )
    ~ Resolutions ~
    Take Over || Possess's CS File

The dilapidated building was a reminder to not forget. He really did need to deal with the mess though, he would be embarrassed by the state of his old home if not for the fact that it was right at the epicenter of the tsunami’s fall. The new year had started, and this year wouldn’t be the same shit from the last. He hadn’t even attempted to clean this place up. He had other places to hang out even if this was his “Home” still.

He did however need a more permanent solution. While he may have not minded hotel hopping, even if those have also been quite shit, it was annoying to cross back the district to the thick of it to the sections that had been hit the hardest. He pulled out his cell, it was almost time. He glared at the destroyed walls.

Technically this building had been abandoned. Too broken to be worth fixing. He declined the landlord’s pay off to move and instead simply got struck from the lease with a “Have fun kid”. Still, destroyed or not this house was his. He only shared with the one other gal down on first that seemed to take his staying as a challenge to stay as well. He flipped off where her windows would be without checking if she was there, more habit than anything else.

Soon he saw the pull-up of a black sedan, that while plain as fuck was still familiar enough to recognize. He gave the car a slap with a grin as he rounded out to the front. Lucky him, it wouldn’t be a boring new year after all. He gave a raise of his hand in a salute type of way as Hector started to explain the details as he strapped in. He chuckled at the annoyance of the other as he passed cars in front of them. Patience was a virtue that not everyone had. As Hector started to question him he looked up from gazing out the side window.

“Perfect, an easy job then huh? As for celebrations, Nah none of those. My parents are out doing whatever it is they do. My only other option was hanging out at the hideout, which is probably pretty empty. Or Bothering Miss Maniac, which still goes back to hanging out with the gang in the long run.”

He may have shared a building with the woman but it wasn’t like he liked Euphoria. They were crew, she was better than no one but it wasn’t like he didn’t have people he liked better.

“Surprised they want us going out of the city though. Plus to a medical facility… Wonder if it’s a Virus or a Cure we’re pocketing.”

29.png
30.png
DETAILS
___________________________________________Location___________________________________________
[North District: Ol' Pleasant Neighborhood]
(Albino Tigers' Mansion)
Walking through the mansion.

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________
Emelia Dawson Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean , (Alistair Fletcher Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed ), (Pascal Corbin Anne Boolean Anne Boolean )

___________________________________________Wearing___________________________________________
Black Turtleneck Sweater + Black Jeans + White Wool Long Coat + Black Boots
(He wears a black leather glove on his right hand)
[Reference]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
40.jpgChikage occupies the space by the lone window of his office--arms crossed, leaning against the white-wooded frame with his right.

He stares out at the training field with tired eyes, anxiously awaiting the call from his scout, yet hoping it never comes by some miracle that the documents were never actually stolen.

An inkling of an urge tells him to check where'd they been secured, but he knows better.

A sigh parts his lips, fogging the window, then a knock at the door steals his attention.

"Come in," he calls before turning back.

The door opens and in steps Emelia Dawson with a downcast gaze, hands behind her back. Though, she briefly glances over to the mess of his desk and bookshelves.

Chikage looks over his shoulder again, seeing who it is, then he leans up off the window frame to approach her, "Oh, Camellia-darling..." He stops short of her, sensing that something is wrong. "Is everything fine?"

13.pngEmelia is quiet for a moment, leaning back against the closed door until finally she sighs, saying in a soft voice, "I believe Pascal's loyalties are not to the Tigers."

Chikage's brows twitch, but before he can respond, Emelia steps toward him, looking up with determination, and continues, "On Christmas day, he and the Elder of the Ruby Revenants were together. Then, last night, I already told you that he told Pablo how to find your office... I hate to suspect him, but for the sake of the gang I-"

"Camellia."

Emelia holds her tongue.

A soft smile graces the Elder's face then, and he lifts a finger to her chin, tilting it up as a flush of pink radiates through her cheeks. "Thank you. I'll look into it."

Recognizing her expression atop of already knowing her feelings for him, he's quick to retract his arm, tucking his gloved hand away into the darkness of his coat pocket, all while raising his other hand to his mouth as he clears his throat and backs away from her.

She ducks her head.

"My apologies... Would you like to brief me on your plans for the day?" Chikage asks.

Seeming to sort herself out, Emelia smiles, "Of course. I've intentions on entering the West District-"

"The West District?" Chikage interrupts.

"Oh... R-Right... I never told you... I fought the Revenants' Ace Wednesday." she tells him.

He arches a brow, "You encountered him again after Christmas?"

Emelia shakes her head, "Not quite. He gave me his number on Christmas and told me to meet him. We agreed on Rose Winter Park. There, we fought... but I... I lost."

"Were you injured?" Chikage wonders.

Emelia nods. "More than it seems... Camaree healed me the night of... Honestly, I thought-" She pauses a moment, glancing between Chikage's eyes. "I thought he would kill me, but he didn't, and we spoke of the recent murders that have been happening. It seems that the Revenants are also losing members to anonymous assassins claiming to be Tigers and other rivals."

"And so, you're going to the West District to find answers?" Chikage steps by Emelia and opens the office door to leave, beckoning with a nod for her to follow as he pulls out his phone. Finding Alistair's contact, he clicks to send a message, typing up: "Keep an eye on Mech," as he and Emelia traverse the long halls.

"Yes. I intend to question some members, if possible... But I don't want to step too deep, and I especially don't want to engage in battle," Emelia says.

"Wisely, but do take someone with you." Chikage puts his phone away.

Emelia nods, "Yes. I will see who is available and willing..."

With this new information, Chikage begins forming some conclusions, but nothing too definite. He applies what he knows about the Sapphire Dragons to that of, now, the Revenants--and more than before, it seems the enemy is one belonging not of the district gangs, but of something outside them.

Of course, this doesn't mean he's completely shunned the idea that one of the Serpents, Revenants, or Dragons are pulling the strings. The Serpents, especially.

Guess I'll be paying a visit soon.

Last edited:

mood:

Upset. In MANY ways.

The Albino’s Mansion

tags:

Grégoire Tanaka “Grée”

Pacing around his room- he can’t help but feel unpleasant and.. confused. His heart felt heavy and his chest felt like it was being torn apart. It was different from anger, it felt more… suffocating. Despite wanting to tear Malik’s head off he had to send him on his way for a mission. Maybe Grée just didn’t want to see his face. He felt very.. unlike himself. He wasn’t used to feeling this way for anything! He was Grégoire Tanaka for God’s sake he couldn’t feel-... he couldn’t feel whatever he was feeling. Whatever this was- it was weakness and Grée didn’t have time for it. Why did Misa have to get hurt- if anyone it should’ve been Malik! Rage built up his fist whizzed through the air, stopping just a few centimeters away from crushing the wall. He groaned in frustration, and put his hands in his hair pulling. He couldn’t even bring himself to punch a wall! What the hell was he supposed to do?! He didn’t know how to get rid of this unpleasant emotion. He dreamed this is what they call “fear” or “sadness” Grée never felt like this in his life! … except for- no. He told himself he would never feel that way again. This couldn’t possibly be the same.

Suddenly, something wet drips onto the floor. What the hell? Was he bleeding? Wiping his cheek, he stares at it in dismay. Was he… crying? No- that couldn’t be. He rushes to the bathroom, and plants his shaking hands on the sink- staring intently into the mirror. Shit- this had to be what was happening. But-... but he was Grégoire! He doesn’t cry! He doesn’t feel fear! So what the hell was happening?! A sob wretched it’s way from his throat, and he immediately covered his mouth. As much as he wanted to see his sister, he just couldn’t. He couldn’t even bring himself to see her. With a subdued look at himself, his shoulders fell in horror.

He needed help.

With a deep breath to stabilize himself, he wipes his eyes and collects his things. He couldn’t ask his Serpents for help, embarrassment would ruin him. He only had one other choice… the Albino Tigers. Grée knew for a fact that they had a healer. Shit. He was really gonna do this.

. . .

Taking a deep breath, he crosses over to the Albino’s territory and heads directly to the mansion- head held high. He throws open the doors and stomps himself in, his usual cocky smirk planted into his face. He only hopes his puffy, tired eyes and worn out voice will go unnoticed by them. He cups his hand over his mouth and yells. “CHIKAGE BABY COME DOWN HERE. I NEED SEE YOUR SEXY ASS!!

“Just call me God.”

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back