• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings New Oasis: Gangsters Edition (CLOSED)

Characters
Here
Jaiden Wilson - Sable Serpents - Ace
Interactions: Gregoire Tanaka ( Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed ), Mixie Edellson ( Cracker Cracker )

1608181735284.png Jaiden glanced over as the older woman entered the building, flanked with a group of others, probably hired guns for extra protection. He didnt care who they were or where they were from, but he was familiar with the woman. While Jaiden didnt know her name, he knew she was from their Death Squad. He had never voiced his opinions about them to anyone, just saying things along the lines of 'They're whatever' or 'I dont really mind them'. But internally, Jaiden didn't like them one bit. The way they ran things, how they recruited their members. It wouldnt surprise Jaiden if he saw former members of the Serpents eventually.

Jaiden watched as the new group of people entered the building and spread out. He began to start looking away until the older woman spoke up. Glancing back, Jaiden watched as she addressed Gree, who has so far said nothing, leaving Jaiden to speak for the rest of the group. He looked back over to the older woman, speaking up.

"No, we haven't done a sweep yet, so help yourselves. Buyer ain't here yet either, so get comfy or something."

His gaze moved away from the older woman and fixed onto Mixie, who was still near him. He noticed that one hand was holding the other hand's index finger. Jaiden raised and eyebrow slightly as he listened to Mixie, glancing over to the older woman to see if she noticed, since Mixie wasn't that good at whispering. Thankfully, it seemed like they hadn't noticed, but Jaiden was willing to bet the older woman was just pretending.

Jaiden gave Mixie a soft smile and placed a hand on her head, quietly replying.

"Not this time. We need her alive, Mix. Save it for the table later, when we're done here."

de6ld1c-97079369-3cae-4cd3-8d87-d216d0a50dab.png
”You're not dead yet, are you?”
Markus Weiss
Markus peeled his eyes for any sign of Chikage. He knew he’d seen him. He knew it. If Chikage were here, that could throw a wrench in their entire plan... Someone fucked up, thought Markus as he glared down the row of guilty-looking faces to his left. His knee started to bounce with anticipation as he weighed in his mind the options laid out before him. Visible waves of cold rolled down and around Markus’ tightly clenched fist.

His pursed lips parted, laced with venom and ice, but the words caught in his throat. From the corner of his eye he spied Pablo’s approach. His fury abated for the moment, replaced by mild annoyance at the interruption.

”Get lost, runt. I’m busy.”

He hadn’t really listened to what Pablo had to say. It was probably some stupid kiddie shit, anyway. As far as Markus was concerned, Pablo was Chikage’s pawn, not his. Maybe one day the kid would come to his senses, but until that day came, he didn’t have time to entertain some twelve year old’s flights of fancy.

Markus waved and a few goons leapt to usher Pablo away, more-or-less gently (he was just a kid, after all) but firm enough to not breach any protest. Markus had already forgotten Pablo was there, his mind turning back to other matters, the matter of the phantom Chikage most of all. Had he imagined it..? Hell, was he really losing it? Had it been a trick of the light? Impossible. Had it been — wait.

”Hold up.”

Markus snapped his fingers and the goons stepped back. They parted before him and Markus rose from his throne, jamming his hands into his baggy pants' pockets. He leered down at Pablo, smirking.

”You haven’t happened to spy Mr. Big C Word up there, have ya?”

He jerked his head to indicate the elevator, the place he’d seen Chikage disappear to. Also the place he expected Pablo had come from. There was an unspoken menace in his voice. The Tigers around them felt it, too. They subtly closed in around the pair, unsure but intrigued to see where this was going to go.

Tags: First Rose First Rose (Pablo)

Last edited:
Krueger Jones.png
Krueger Jones Nameplate.png
DETAILS
___________________________________________Location___________________________________________
(Rose District)
[Central Bazaar]
Central Mall

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________
Kimiko Kugisaki Nobody Special Nobody Special

___________________________________________Wearing___________________________________________
Black Shirt, long-sleeved, high-neck; Black Pants, cargo; Red Leather Shoes; Fedora; Wrist-Watch; Surgical Mask
[Reference] [His Club]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
When she first started walking backwards, he was tempted to scold her, reminded of the many times he's collided with younger youths doing the same thing--but, thankfully, he didn't have to, as she faced the proper direction almost as quickly as she'd gone against it.

A cold wind lightens the fedora on his head, and he brings a hand up to hold it down, tucking his face from the biting chill on an agitated scowl. He feels a tightness in his lips, for which occasions he carries a tube of Chapstick at all times, lest they dry out and crack.

Coating his lips with the sweet scent of cherry, he follows up Kimiko's request with, "A sweater. I got her a sweater..." Saying it out loud, it feels rather mediocre for a present, but he tries to imagine that Scarlett will love it. That's when he asks, "What do you plan to buy?" and Kimiko ponders her answer.

She says then, baring her teeth in a goofy smile, which prompts Krueger to do the same--though, he hides his behind his mask, seen only by the squint of his eyes--"Thicker jacket."

And Krueger scoffs on a laugh, "Keh, you mean to tell me you had no productive intentions for calling me out into the cold? I let my fire go out for this, you know?"

Per his gait--confident and genteel--his capped club swings back and forth from a belt-loop on his pants, clinking every so often against the zippo in his lower pocket. Central Mall, massive and vibrant--a true architectural masterpiece--comes into view along the horizon, probably another five minute's walk away, and he can't help curling his upper lip in distaste.

At least at this time of day there won't be many shoppers.

"I'm not looking to spend all night in there. They close in three hours, so let's make it quick."

Boltius Beckman.png
Boltius Beckman Nameplate.png
DETAILS
_____________________________________________Location_____________________________________________
(West District)
[Red West Bar]
At a table toward the back left

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________
Brielle Rousseau Cracker Cracker , Matsuda Russo Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed

_____________________________________________Wearing_____________________________________________
Loose White Tank-top; Grey Shorts; Red Nike Sneakers
[Reference] [Sneakers] [Cap]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Boltius pats Matsuda on the shoulder with the back of his hand, "That's what I'm saaaayin', daawg~!"

"What the hell do we do now?..."

Brielle chimes in, her accent a pleasantry to Boltius' ears, "De lie and frame us. We know we did not do zet... U'less," she pauses, sipping her drink, "Maybe de' not lie and ze other gangs try to frame us both-" Suddenly, she smacks the glossy surface of the table, a look of determined revelation becoming her features, "I think de Se'pents," and Boltius sucks in his cheeks, swiping his fingers across his own neck whilst shaking his head.

He presses a finger to his pursed lips, "Shh, shh, shh... We don't need the whole bar tryna cop these juicy details, dawg. Just listen... I do have an idea, but it's up to you guys whether you wanna join. See-"

"Alright, crew~! I'm back witcho drinks, mhmmm," Harriet, first, hands Matsuda his whiskey sour, then Brielle another glass of Chambord and, finally, a tall pitcher of spiced rum for Boltius. "This one's on me for beefcake," she says, referring to Boltius who smiles a wink in response.

"Just lemme know if y'all need anythin' at all. It's gettin' busy so I can't stick around to annoy y'all," with that, she pats the table and takes her leave, making some goofy gestures as she does, and Boltius waits before continuing.

Then, leaning forward on his elbows, fingers interlocked under his nose, he speaks in a low tone and details his plan, "I'm gonna play the bad guy... By that, I mean I'm gonna cross into the North and attack a Tiger to see how they react... That's the best way, I see, to get a real truth outta them fuckers."

He refills his glass, endures a heavy gulp, then crushes a piece of ice between his teeth, "Sounds stupid, I know. Might get killed, but fuck it... I'm not the type for waitin' around t' see what happens. Besides, them bitches are all hiss and no scratch anyway, 'cept for that Raging Ogre of theirs, but ain't no way in hell I'mma target his ass."

17.png
18.png
DETAILS
______________________________________________Location______________________________________________
(South District)
Some back alley

_____________________________________________Interacting_____________________________________________
Rutheless Julio-Hernandez First Rose First Rose , Jo Finchum Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

______________________________________________Wearing______________________________________________
Maroon Leather Coat; Black Spandex Shirt; Black Cargo Pants; Black Nikes; Chain Necklace; Crowbar Saw
[Shoes + Pants] [Shirt] [Crowbar Saw]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eustass halts his vulgar gesture with a curious brow when Ruthe wraps him up in her coat and pulls him into a motherly hug, sort of going limp, but not so much that his legs give way.

19.pngJoanna, nearby her brother's car, scrutinizes the scene, having been unaware that Ruthe had such a relationship with someone of the gang. Perhaps...? No, that wouldn't make sense. Unless... Are they like that?

So she's into short guys, huh? Makes sense...

Ruthe says to Eustass then, "Be nice, will you. I'm sure she would've made do if you weren't there to steal her kill," and Eustass scoffs, "Keh, yeah ff-ff-ffuckin' right," striking up a sudden smirk at the next thing whispered into his ear--that which eludes Joanna's hearing. Though, she is without ignorance of the behavior, and a darkness befalls her contorted expression of both rage and humiliation.

All she can think of now is how she's going to kill the little shit, and you can bet she won't wuss out then.

That's when Ruthe finally relieves Eustass of her pampering, and she fusses to see that her sleeves have been stained with blood. As if to defend her honor, Eustass punts another brutal kick into one of the corpses, then spits on its face--no hesitation; no remorse--snarling hatefully, "Fucking scum."

"Now then.."

Joanna hides her fury. Eustass relaxes, pursing his lips as if to whistle, but he doesn't. Rather, he bobs his head to a melody that only he can hear.

"It is way too cold for this kind of bickering to take place," Ruthe approaches the car, "I do wonder although...what tomfoolery possessed Rocchi into pulling this..." and Eustass is quick behind her, hopping over the lifeless bodies, hands in his pockets as he passes Joanna with his tongue out. She bucks up at him, but he only laughs.

Dense clouds have erased the stars and moon at this point, preparing to blanket the city in more snow, and the winds have picked up, warning of a storm. Before she bids farewell to the remains of Skern and Judd, Joanna burns their image into her mind, convincing herself that not all life is worthy, and that some lives are better taken when the chance presents itself. Contrary to Ruthe's claim, she wouldn't have killed the man... As much as she hates to admit it, she had long jailed the option to the back of her conscience the moment she locked eyes with his beaten, breathing carcass.

A sigh--she closes her eyes.

Occupying the backseat of the cavalier, Eustass protrudes his head from a window and hollers, "Take a picture, Rookie~ You can show it- it- you- to their ff-ffamily at the memorial, heh heh."

She opens her eyes and turns away, ignoring the boy's humor--seemingly to his annoyance, as he hunkers down, arms crossed, where he sits--and she takes the wheel. The car's engine sputters a pathetic fart, then they're off and out of the alley, headed for the Sable Serpents' base of operations unless otherwise decided on the way.

Last edited:
Camaree Martin.png
Camaree Martin Nameplate.png
DETAILS
____________________________________________Location____________________________________________
(North District)
[Albino Tigers' Headquarters]
Near Raven's pile of presents

___________________________________________Interacting___________________________________________
Akimitsu Grossi @GeorgeTownRaja

_____________________________________________Wearing_____________________________________________
Black and white kitten onesie; Black Fur boots; Black gloves; Bag
[Reference]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Oh... right..." Camaree touches a finger to her bottom lip, lowering her gaze to the floor.

It's no surprise that he's confused, so she takes it lightly and without offense.

"...Akimitsu didn't buy a present for Raven... That might hurt Raven's feelings, so... Akimitsu can give Camaree's present to Raven," she then adds to further explain, "To Raven. From Akimitsu and Camaree."

"They call it... a win-win."

With that, she turns on a heel and proceeds through the mansion, finds the stack of unopened gifts, and places hers on top of a much larger one--the largest in fact; enough so that she can't even begin to guess what it could be.

"Raven is popular," she concludes, turning to Akimitsu then to ask, "Why does Akimitsu not accept Camaree's opinion? Akimitsu is good person... but says otherwise. Why?"

ryo_kurokiba_render_by_newbieenamsembilan_d9zoml7-fullview.png
”What a pain...”
Saito Tadashi
Oh, man. Oh, manomanoman. Tadashi had thought that squeezing into the backseat of Nionet's sleek but not exactly spacious car with the biggest man (dog? Man-dog?) he'd ever seen had been bad. But now he'd gladly plaster his face up against the cool window with Pit's significant width pressed too close for comfort if it meant that he wouldn't have to deal with whatever was going down here. An ambush was what it was.

Not good. This is noooot good. Tadashi felt sweat beading up on his brow as he nervously flitted from looking at Nionet and Pit to their oncoming assailants. This was exactly what he got for trying to become more outgoing, more of a stand-up gangmember, one who took on responsibilities un-prompted. If he'd stayed quiet, stayed in the background, he wouldn't have to deal with this right now.

Ah, jeez! He flinched as a rough-looking guy assaulted Pit from behind. Tadashi thought he ought to do something. To help! But to do that... His thoughts trailed off as he felt the rush of air that accompanied an incoming blow. Acting on pure instinct, Tadashi scrabbled backwards out of the way of the fist flying in his face. In the same moment, his Jinx activated, and by the time he'd slowed down he was several meters away from the action, looking back at the dumbfounded mook who'd tried to sucker punch him.

Good grief, there's no helping it, huh? Tadashi thought, as a simultaneously strange but familiar feeling started to well up within him. He looked to Pit, to see if he could help his broad-shouldered ally in some way. But by the looks of things, he had everything well enough in hand. Tadashi thought that, if he wanted, he could sit the whole encounter out and let Nionet and Pit handle the ambushers. Tadashi was surprised to discover that he didn't want that after all.

After all that introspection, Tadashi noticed that the thug who'd swung at him had composed himself and charged, readying another blow. This time with a metal pipe clutched in both hands.

More.

The thug swung. Tadashi dodged in a blaze of speed.

More..!

The thug spun around, searching for where he'd gone. By the time the brute spotted him again, he found himself staring down the barrel of Tadashi's hyperspeed-empowered fist moments before it socked him across the jaw. The man dropped with a thud. Tadashi had activated his Jinx three times by that point...

MORE!

He was wide-awake now, his eyes alive and his fist on fire from the pain of connecting with the man's rough jaw. Tadashi, in this new state of mania, wheeled around and faced a few more thugs preparing to take him on before issuing them his challenge.

"YOSHI! IKUZO! BOKU WA ANATA NO SUBETE O TATAKAU YO--!!!"

Tags: Cracker Cracker (Nionet); First Rose First Rose (Pit)

Last edited:

Emrick Nakamura
“Royal Clover”

E65952A0-08F7-48A3-9BCF-326EA26A85E0.jpeg
As the tapping on the table slowed to a stop, Emrick quirked his brow at the stranger before him. Opening his mouth to speak, they sat down before he could even get a word out. This was.. some odd questioning he had to admit. What the hell were they on about? With a drawn out and skeptical “Yeaaahhhh..” he places both elbows on the table, leaning closer.

Suddenly, his face abruptly shapes into a smug grin. “Darlin, if you wanted to ask me out you coulda just said so.” With a shrug he states, “Although, your line of questioning is a bit off-putting, so I’d have to decline.. unless you have something else to offer me?” He tilts his head and winks, making sure his glasses don’t fall off. With a shake of his head and an airy laugh, he waves them off. “I’m just jokin, but seriously.” He lounges back in his chair, his arm thrown onto it. “I’ve got no idea in hell how those pricks are doing. You can say my childhood wasn’t very...” He looks up for a second thinking, then sucks his teeth. “..Good. Though I can’t blame em.” He chuckles then leans forward once again. Trying to decipher this stranger, he looks them up and down. He couldn’t put his finger on it but he’s sworn he knew them. Shaking his head he dismisses that thought. Maybe it was just his mind saying that this person was attractive.

A genuine smile of realization blooms on his face, and he points excitedly at their hair. “Hey! We both have green hair!” He slaps the table and gives a breath of shock. “How funny is that?” His brows furrow slightly but the smile stays on his face. “Although yours is much longer than mine, I have to say.” Interrupting his thoughts, his attention is caught by a woman sitting alone, ordering her drink. ‘Wow. Two hot people in one cafe? How lucky could one man be? Almost bringin me to tears man..’ With another glance at the person In front of him, he motions over his head towards the girl. “How bout we go join her huh? Seems lonely.” He had no idea if she was actually lonely, but he couldn’t very well leave a beauty alone like this. Plus, if he did go over, he’d have two beauties by his side. Win-win situation for him.

Interactions- Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

roguedash.line.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fa518a26d19f58f3a79a86523e1c38ce.jpg
Sonny Gomali | Sapphire Dragons - Rookie | Location: Central District - Beside a residential building | Interacting/Mentioned: No one| Outfit: Shirt, Pants/Shoes, Jacket (not exact)

The aura lingers on the ground, sitting ever so still. Sonny observes it curiously from a few feet away, though he himself cannot be seen. Unexpectedly, a person fades into view within the aura, revealing a young girl who appears no older than 14.

Sonny blinks, staring nonchalantly.

The girl stands up from the ground, a few pops in her knees cracking away, and she brushes the snow off of her pale, bare legs. She's nowhere near dressed for the current weather, standing in nothing but gray shorts and a torn, light green tank top. This earns her a shiver but she ignores it and directs her attention directly ahead--perfectly where Sonny stands.

"Huh?" He jumps in his skin. Is it possible she can see him? Does her Jinx have more to it than just turning invisible?

"Where are you? What did you do?" She asks bitterly through gritted teeth, answering Sonny's questions--she cannot see him.

He gives a sigh of relief, but regrets it moments later for it gave away his position.

"There!" The girl adjusts the knife in her hands and sprints ahead.

Sonny shrieks like a girl, then quickly clears his throat, and to play it off, he screams again in a forced deep voice. As she draws near, he simply steps to the side to dodge her.

Although, it seems the girl knew he would do that, having studied it from his dodges earlier. She makes a sharp turn to the left and jams the knife forward, of which definitely hits something, making a slight squelch at the same time. There's a gasp that bounces off the walls of the two buildings, echoing back into the girls ears, then a thud.

"Gotchya'!"

dd6u99x-f637cab7-ea89-40d2-bead-1e142da67e45.png
«Я раздавлю тебя до смерти».
Yelena Zaytseva
She didn't seem like the type to frequent the Rose District? Yelena wondered at the meaning of that. In spite of all that had transpired since she'd first arrived in New Oasis, her joining the Serpents chief of the lot, Yelena still considered herself quite ignorant to the ways of the city and its inhabitants.

"You like to fight?" Yelena asked him without sparing him a glance. Her eyebrow quirked as she said, "What a surprise." This was what the Serpents were. Witless thugs. Was that what she was, too? Maybe so. And yet, despite his base nature, Yelena didn't find herself resenting Bash's company as much as she would have thought. Perhaps he was more sane than the other Serpents she'd spent time with, if not less bloodthirsty. Or perhaps she had simply grown lonesome of late.

"I am here to find someone. Former member. Diego-- zayebís', it is cold."

Yelena puffed warm air into her palms to try and breathe some life back into her poor, frigid fingers. Why the hell would anyone care what became of an ex-gang member, anyhow? If they were not loyal, then better to be rid of them. That was how Yelena would do things. That was how she had done things. Back when she was someone. Back when she mattered. Now, nothing mattered, she least of all. She turned to Bash as they walked, wrapping her arms more tightly around her middle and scowling into the gloom ahead.

"You know this area. Where can I get a cup of something hot?"

She wasn't sure when she had changed her mind, or exactly why, but Yelena no longer hoped that Bash would leave her. At least, not yet. His constant prattling was amusing when it wasn't annoying. And he was her comrade, after all. The least she could do was have a drink with him. Coincidentally, having a drink with him was also the very most she was willing to do with him. Baby steps.

Tags: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Bash)

Xavier Brax.png
Xavier Brax Nameplate.png
DETAILS
___________________________________________Location___________________________________________
(South District)
Abandoned Library

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________
Jin Masaka SRUNewman SRUNewman , Snake (Donelle Bankole) First Rose First Rose
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Cracker Cracker SRUNewman SRUNewman

___________________________________________Wearing___________________________________________
Traditional Silk Robe; Black Hoodie with White-Patterned Sleeves; Silk-Patterned Sweats; Tennis Shoes
[Reference - Left one]

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brax took the backseat, Snake took the passenger seat, and Jin took the wheel--neither of the three having much to say to each other in spite of the hour it took to arrive at their destination--a half-mile from the abandoned library.

They parked in a graveled patch along a guard-rail separating the road from a steep, woodland descent--not a single residential or commercial building to be seen; not even through the naked trees of the frosted gulch.

There, the three of them waited until a trio of black SUVs rounded the corner from whence they'd also came--the Revenants, that is--at which point Snake took it upon herself to halt their acceleration by stepping out in front of them.

One at a time, their brakes were engaged, and their tires screeched across the pavement, leaving skid-marks in their rears. The last most SUV actually collided with the one in front of it, prompting the driver to confront Snake in a fit of blind rage; though, she quickly took care of him--all of them, in fact. One by one as Brax watched, and as Jin stood by in the unlikely case that she needed help, she overpowered the goons.

After that--after they safely stashed the money for the drug-deal--they drove off in Jin's car without looking back, and soon arrived at an inconspicuous five-minute walk from the library.

Multiple SUVs like the ones before are parked in the drive-way, one backed up against the double-doored entrance--perhaps containing the merchandise--and there are men littered about the area, surrounding the building's entirety. Brax gets a good look, then ducks back behind the five-foot-tall board fence with a stern and questioning glare toward Jin. Keep in mind, this is just how he looks.

He picks some leaves off of his clothes, as they'd traveled by way of forest after ditching the car, and a pebble feels to have gotten comfortable in his shoe, which he struggles to get out. For now, he awaits Jin's command.

Untitled.png

Lancer (1).pngLancer.png

Shore Salvatore

Well, this was a surprising turn of events. Shore hadn't even used their jinx yet and this person was already coming on to them. Whenever they approached men, they were usually shocked or confused by their deep voice. This man though, seemed to not care either way, or perhaps was even interested in what it entailed. They laughed along with him before listening when he once again started speaking.

"Oh?" they asked with a curious smile. "Why's that? Were you a problem child?" Shore already knew the answer, but since the man said he didn't fault the others, they wondered whether he also realized his behavior had been wrong and was remorseful.

Their eyebrows raised when the guy mentioned the similarity in their hair color. "Quite funny indeed." Especially since Shore's wasn't natural. "Things with similar traits tend to have the same origins. I wonder if we both come from the same place."

They noticed his eyes drift from meeting theirs to fall on the woman who they had seen before at the counter. It seemed as if the man in front of them was keen to make her acquaintance as well, causing Shore to let out a chuckle. "I suppose we could." Perhaps this person would act as a catalyst to move the conversation along.

Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

P-Breezy

Yuh Homeboy NxtDoor

Like a spring, his head jolted back as if to be offended. Runt?? The words repeated in his head. Although, Pablo merely cleared his throat before gliding a hand through his hair, a second later, it came out as an identical match to Markus's own. Thereafter, he smiled and replied to him in an all too literal, same tone of voice. "Busy, Huh?? Oh Look at me, I'm MarKus and I got Larry, Curly, and Moe always on my back cuz I'm all LonElY." He gave a small burst of laughter afterward as he leaned upon the edge of the sofa, his hair then promptly returning to its original form. However, his joke seemed to fall upon deaf ears as he was only waved away. Like automatic doors, Markus's stooges snapped before him into a solid wall, ushering him to take his antics elsewhere. So much so, that he received a tough shove in the opposite direction.

"Pfffsh....whatever..." He said as he stumbled backward. The young Pablo guessed he'd hang with Markus later, he may have been a bully some-Most- of the time, but they were still buds. Just like batman and Robin, Pablo, of course, being Batman. Hmm, or maybe the duo like Cloak and Dagger! No, that was a guy and girl, what was a cooler bro to bro superhero duo? Mario and Luigi?? No- kinda lame. OH! Luke Cage and Iron Fist- oh yeah, most definitely.

"Hold up."

Pablo blinked as he came back from his mind of fantasy, midstep in the opposite direction before he turned his head to Markus. As he heard the small clap of his two single fingers, a smug smile slid across Breezy's face; and in turn, he puffed out his chest and shooed the goons away with a lazy hand, "Hah, yuh heard bossman, back up foo's." Although, as he looked up to Markus's intrusive face of curiosity once he approached, his head nearly turnt in a complete 90 degrees as he looked down to him; the smile upon Pablo's slowly lowered. Jeez, had he always been this tall? Why, Pablo felt as if Markus's shadow was enough to swallow him whole.

Nonetheless, the room seemed to only get hotter as Markus spoke once more.

Following the shallow gulp down his throat, he spazzed out a breath of air. "Wha-. I-. Naw Man! Course not!" Seeming all too defensive for a simple yes or no answer, just as so, he began to take a few steps back. Only to find that his back hit the surface of yet another very tall, very big, and very-much-so-capable-of-squashing-him, person.

A drop of sweat slid down his cheek.

"WasN't SPY'n, naw-..just came from-...the--..uh..room-bath,- BaTh!-room..yeah...there..." He cleared his throat as he crossed his arms across his chest. "SOOoOOoooooo...Yuh got anythin' fo Raven?"

Nailed it.
    Yet another mental Fistpump.

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
♡design by latte, coded by uxie♡
-->

Last edited:

4b031c90674ec93d9c52b5d654d5c9ac15003fff.png

BASH HIRABAYASHI
"Taipan"

𓆗 Sable Serpents |Junior| Jinx: Embargo
Location: Rose District, en route to the Catmosphere Kitty Café
Interacting: Yelena ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
________________________________________________________________________________

Bash proudly looked onward as he listened to Yelena's sarcastic response. "You like to fight? What a surprise." As they walked with no particular destination in mind, Bash threw a punch directly in front of him, the recognizable whoosh of the air around his fist breaking bringing a prideful smile to his face. " 'Course I do. It's the only thing I'm good at." He returned his clenched fist to his side before he got carried away, looking down to ponder something. "...Scratch that. I'm good at winning, too." He announced, raising his head back up to face her, only for her to decline his invite to eye contact once again, her blue eyes glued forward.

Once he had asked his question, she answered faster than she ever had. Was she finally warming up to him? If she was, Bash didn't mind. Getting along with members of the gang was something he enjoyed doing, and this rookie girl, even if she was a little on the quiet side, was an interesting ally. He listened to her answer with open eyes and ears, taking in every word she said--except for one. "Zay...ibiz..?" Wuzzat? Wait-- Diego? As in, Diego Mendez??" of course, he had already forgotten the most important part of Yelena's sentence. A lady had just announced that she was cold, and he still had his jacket on. The only thing that reminded him was the sudden, inner voice of his mother scolding him for his stupid mistake. Ma' did teach him to be a gentleman, after all, even if she hadn't done a great job. He watched as she breathed into her cuffed hands with a puzzled expression. Would she even accept his jacket if he offered it to her? They weren't too far apart in height, so it wouldn't look weird on her, right? It didn't matter. It was the thought that counted. As he reluctantly began to pull his arm out of his sleeve, he was interrupted by her voice once again. "You know this area. Where can I get a cup of something hot?"

Almost immediately, he jolted, trying like he wasn't about to do what he was about to do. With a light, flustered tinge of pink on his face, he flicked his jacket back on, as if the wind were blowing it back. A master at playing it cool, he smirked. "Sure do! Probably the best café around in this piece of shit district." with that, he kicked a pebble on the ground to show his discontent with the Rose District, watching as it viciously rolled against the concrete before lightly slamming into a car, unfortunately not enough to leave a dent, or sound it's alarm, prompting its owner to come out and fight him. Back to the matter at hand. Diego Mendez? That shit went down a year or two after he joined. What could the Boss want with a guy like Mendez after so long? Whatever it was, Bash was going to help his leader out. They would have to discuss it more once they got there. He let out a small 'che ' to express his discontent with the pebble's damage, before looking at his blonde . "Ya fuck with cats?"

tumblr_pkvztaI2ny1tnbbg0_400.png

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"
Sapphire Dragons |Rookie|Jinx: Explosion Enhancement
Interacting: Krueger ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean )

________________________________________________________________________________

As the bright lights of the mall grew closer and closer, Kimi's lips curled slightly when Krueger revealed the gift he had purchased for his sister. The smile then quickly disappeared, and drooped into a slight frown of annoyance and disappointment. "Aho," of course, she started the sentence off by calling him an idiot. It was just her style. "If you got her a sweater, what the hell d'ya need wrapping paper for? Get her a gift bag." it was her turn to scold. She pointed her index finger in his direction, like a mother correcting her child, but before long, her act broke down into a snicker. "Typical senior citizen behavior. I guess I can't blame ya, though."

Following her answer to his question on what she would be buying, Krueger let out a chuckle. One funny point for her! " Keh, you mean to tell me you had no productive intentions for calling me out into the cold? I let my fire go out for this, you know?" of course, the mentioning of fire caused the scolding to continue. "Good! I'm glad you let your stupid fire go out!" while the volume of her voice raised, the same old goofy Kimiko was still distinguishable, not a single trace of true attitude or malice to be found within it. "I hope someone bought you a space heater. Because if they didn't, then so help me God, I'll do it!" her declaration ended with a dramatic fist to the sky, as if she was truly swearing she would do it. Of course, she wasn't being serious. Before anything, Krueger needed a new phone. And no matter how much she tried to convince him to get one, she was always immediately shot down.

As they neared the entrance of the mall, Krueger stopped to state a disclaimer. "I'm not looking to spend all night in there. They close in three hours, so let's make it quick." she blew a raspberry at his words, as childish as usual. "Don't worry, we'll be out of here just in time for your soap opera. The deer are finally gonna find out who's been stealing their berries on tonight's episode, right?" she mockingly asked, shooting a wink in his direction to ensure that they would be out in no time. "My jacket, your gift bag, and maybe..." she paused, looking down with her hands clasped together as if praying to a divine being. Before long, she looked up at the taller man with a face that could only be described as puppy eyes. "...A new phone? Pleaaase?"​

Last edited:

grabahpersonaluse.regular.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ec7e8cba57260455cf48487afd0389e7.jpg
Nionet Sinblade | Sapphire Dragons - Elder | Location: East District (Sapphire Dragons HQ) | Interacting/Mentioned: Pit McClain| Outfit: Main Outfit + Hair Accessory (flower)

Although this was unexpected, Nionet was still prepared. This doesn't make the first time she's experienced an ambush...

In what seems like a flash, Nionet draws her sword from its sheathe and quickly takes a fighting stance, wide and balanced.

Approaching at a rapid pace are two men of larger stature. One of them is tall, as well as stout, and the other is also lofty but thinner. They attempt their assail on her, the thin one wavering two machetes in each hand, whereas the bigger man charges bare handed.

Nionet takes brisk steps backwards, keeping an eye out for any signs of their Jinxes.

"We don't have to fight," She pleads, then glancing behind them to meet eyes with William, "There's an easier way to solve this, William."

He shakes his head, still trembling in fear of what's to come, "No... No, there's no escaping them once you've messed up. They're still gonna kill me after this--a better reason to do so, too."

Directing her attention back to the enemies, two sharp blades swing at Nionet, to which which she raises her katana to block and clashes with the machetes. The clang echoes throughout the tunnel.

"Tsk," The thin guy squints at her and curls his upper lip in disdain, "You Dragons and your 'Peace is always an option' shit."

This spikes a mild anger in Nionet and she forcefully shoves her sword, causing the man to stumble backwards. He misses a step and flops to the ground on his back, losing one of his machetes in the process.

"Quiet, you ignorant moron." She bites, but her resentment immediately switches into vigilance upon acknowledging that her larger opponent is nowhere to be seen.

There's a silence, and with a second to concentrate, she enhances her hearing. Upon listening, there's a heavy ruffling--possibly clothing--and crackling of the granules of concrete beneath his feet. Just as she figured, he's behind her.

"Your kinda' cute, sword-lady," His deep voice penetrates her ears, "Too bad your about to be minced meat."

Spinning around and instinctively raising her sword, Nionet's eyes round and she lets a quiet gasp. The large man towers over her with multiple, pointy spikes of metal protruding from his skin like a spiked ball.

So that's his Jinx... She thinks to herself, wondering how to go about this.

Peering around his bulbous figure and the sharp blades extending from his skin like extra limbs, she searches for Pit and Tadashi with her eyes, only to find that they're handling the situation pretty well.

"YOSHI! IKUZO! BOKU WA ANATA NO SUBETE O TATAKAU YO--!!!" Tadashi suddenly yells, though Nionet cannot see him fully whilst he dashes around.

Having listened too closely with her hearing almost to a max, Nionet's flinches as her ears ache and ring to hear him yell. She shakes her head an focuses back on opponent, who snickers at the incident. A leer dawns her face and she begins to proceed backwards at a slow and steady pace. However, the man maintains a nasty smile and matches her rhythm, moving toward her like a magnet.

With a quick glance behind him, Nionet notices Pit approaching with a hockey stick in his hands, slightly bent.

"Be careful," Nionet says to Pit, gesturing towards the spiked-man with her head, "If you can, deal with the machete-fool over there. Don't hold back, but refrain from killing."

As she continues to back away from her combatant, her back eventually bumps into something. Nionet frets for a moment, fearing it's another enemy. Looking over her shoulder, it reveals she has met the wall of the tunnel with no way to escape. Her icy blue eyes meet his pitch black ones. The katana scrapes along his spikes.

"I'm warning you; Once they find out about this, you'll be targeted."

He furrows a single brow at her words, "Hah, I ain't scared of nobody princess, I get paid to do this."

After saying that, he thrusts forward, forcing the spikes into her hands as she holds the katana. As a result of natural impulse, she jerks away from the source of pain but loses the grip on her sword, to which it slides along a spike and hits the ground. Blood leaks from the wounds and drips from her fingertips.

Amused, the man bares his teeth in a malicious smile, "What ya' gonna do now? Bet you're Jinx is nothing if you need a sword for protection, ay?"

Gradually, he inches closer until his spikes puncture her legs and torso first. The black clothes she wears hide the excessive amount of blood that streams from her body.

She does not react to the pain, having decreased her sense of touch to that of nothing. Now she's completely numb and only stares at him with indifferent eyes.

His spikes are less than an inch into her skin, therefore her hands are free, pressed firm against the wall. She has an idea, though it's risky and could possibly be the cause of her death.

Slowly, and with caution, Nionet raises her hands, speaking to distract him, "You can be better than this."

He grins, shaking his head, "I'm already at my best, sweetheart-" Though, he's cut off off when he sees her hands making for some sort of move. Letting a viscous growl, he tries to shove the rest of the spikes into her body and hopefully kill her, but thanks to her years of training to be fast and strong, Nionet beats him to her own intentions.

She firmly grips the spikes with her bloody hands and pushes the man. He only staggers back by a foot, but it's enough space for Nionet to jump aside and move away from the wall. She grabs her katana from the ground as she does.

"I don't wish to do you harm but you seem to want otherwise. Therefore from here, I can only return the feeling." Saying this, Nionet takes on her sense of touch again and instead enhances her sight.

Doing so, the very detail of every thread on her opponents shirt to the particles of dust in the air all become visible.

It seems that, now, she's going to fight back...

First Rose First Rose Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Harpy.png
Harpy_Nameplate.png

DETAILS

____________________________________________Location____________________________________________

(Rose District)
Eastside

Silva, Nalia Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean , Yelena Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

__________________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]​
The banter between Silva and Nalia felt good maybe that means Silva was going to be okay. Chu wasn't going to keep her guard down just yet though since Yelena was still to close for comfort. To get an edge on just in case she decides to fight Chu shot out a few feathers to be ready to strike in case it was needed. The Yelena did what Chu was hoping would happen. She backed off and left them to get Silva out of there. As she was walking away Chu didn't want to take to many chances and silently stuck a feather on Yelena's clothing hoping she wouldn't notice. This wasn't really to track where she was going but more so that Chu could have an idea if Yelena decided to sneak up on them.

As she walked away Chu ran over to Silva and used he feathers to support his head. His bleeding was pretty bad and her feathers started to become blood soaked and heavy so she added more. "Sil you idiot why do you always have to fight people. You know one day i wont be here to save your ass." Chu checks to make sure Silva wasn't bleeding more than she could see and checked for any breaks. He seemed really banged up but will survive if she can get him to someone with a healing Jinx "Well Sil I'm afraid you lost your legs in the fight." She laughs off the joke trying to hide the worry in her voice. Chu looks to Nalia. "Hey can you call HQ and have a healer type jinx ready for when we get there. Also I'm not going to be able to give you a ride back since Silva will be taking up most of my feathers." She sends more feathers to carry Silva's weight. "Okay Daredevil time to taking you for more patch work. Hey maybe you can get a metal head to match the legs." Chu starts heading to the HQ quick but careful as to not hurt Silva on the way there.
[/COLOR]

Library.png
Library_Nameplate.png

DETAILS

(North District)

[Tigers Headquarters]

___________________________________________Interacting___________________________________________

C.C. Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Raven was really enjoying her night all of the plebeians in the gang were basically bowing down to her on her special day. It was alot of fun showing off her present from Pascal when she went to look for him to thank him again though she couldn't find him. She went to all of the people she enjoyed the company of to have them see what her voice would sound like thanks to the speaker. Luna seemed really excited when Raven showed her. She really wanted to show Chikage but figured he would act like it wasn't cool since Pascal made it.

She was going to show Mark to see his reaction to it but before she could get the chance to find him Cosmo appeared in front of her and scared the hell out of her. "Jesus Fucking Christ C.C. can you not fucking do that for once in you stupid fucking life." Raven realized what she just thought to C.C. could be heard since she dropped the speaker. He seemed really drunk so maybe he wouldn't notice. The he threw up all over the floor and that was just nasty. Speaker now in hand so she couldn't be heard. He types something on his phone and it looked like he was inviting her to a rave and Alistair was going. She didn't see the appeal of Raves since one of the main parts of them was the music. But going out with Alistair would be fun. He's pretty cute and all. She hands the speaker to C.C. "Sure but you better keep your hands to yourself."

Last edited:
Katsura Kanna - Sapphire Dragons - Ace
Interactions/Mentions: Nakazjo Chikage ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean ), Paige Lawson ( SRUNewman SRUNewman ), Omar Ayad ( Vahn Vahn ), Nionet Sinblade ( Cracker Cracker ), Saito Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ), Pit McClain ( First Rose First Rose )

1608349848657.png
Kanna was just about to answer Omar before Chikage commented on the lack of Nionet's presence. Kanna took a moment to look around the room and sure enough, she didnt see her Elder anywhere. Kanna sighed, trying to think where she could be at this time. It didnt make sense for her to be in her room upstairs, with the whole memorial going on.

She looked around the room, catching a random rookie member passing through the room. Kanna snapped her fingers once in their general direction, catching their attention. She motioned for the rookie to come over quickly, to which they obliged.

"Do you know where the Elder is?"
"Uh, yeah, I overheard they were going to collect something from someone....Is something wrong ma'am?"
"Was she alone or did others go with her?"
"I- I'm not sure."

The rookie looked nervous in front of Kanna, who at the time, had a mixed look of concern and seriousness. At the mention of a collection, Kanna's memory flickered. Days prior, Nionet had mentioned that someone had owed the Dragons money and were giving an advance while they worked on collecting the full amount. However, Kanna couldn't recall the date, if there ever was one mentioned. However, everything was coming together and thankfully, Kanna knew the location. She took a deep breath and acknowledged the rookie once more.

"Thank you. Off you go now."

The rookie nodded and was quick to depart the room. Without hesitation, Kanna turned and grabbed Chikage by his wrist, pulling him along quickly, but made sure he had everything with him first. She called back to Paige and Omar.

"I appreciate your concern Paige, but I'll be fine. Stay with your child."

Kanna's pace was brisk, but she made sure Chikage was able to keep up. As they walk, she spoke to him, sounding slightly panicked.

"I know where my Elder is, and I apologize for wasting your time here. However, we need to hurry. I just hope she didn't leave by herself."

Kanna led Chikage through the hallway and out a side door of the temple, walking down the path to the driveway of the temple. Nionet's car was already gone. Nearby was Kanna's, an all-black Chevrolet Camero. As they got near the car, the doors automatically unlocked since Kanna's model was keyless, using a special remote instead. She let go of Chikage's hand, gesturing for him to get in the passenger seat as she circled around, getting behind the wheel. She pushed the ignition button, the engine roaring to life. Kanna slipped her seatbelt on, glancing over to make sure Chikage was belted in too. Once they were both set, Kanna pulled out of the driveway and went down the road towards where Nionet and the others were.

[....]

It wasn't long until the pair reached the abandoned rail tunnel. Kanna turned off the road and drove through the open gate, driving along the service road that ran alongside the rail lines. Up ahead, she could see Nionet's car parked on the side. Kanna parked her car next to Nionet's, cutting the engine and quickly got out of the car. As she moved, Kanna ran her hand along the hood of her car and blue sparks flashed for a brief moment. She looked back to Chikage, motioning with her head to follow and then ran into the dark tunnel.

Kanna wasn't sure how far in Nionet had gone in, however she could see the outlines of bodies up ahead. The tunnel was dim, but her eyes eventually adjusted and she could see who was up ahead. Immediately, Kanna noticed that Nionet was fighting a large person with spikes coming out of their body. Looking ahead, Kanna could see Saito and Pit dealing with their own opponents. It was a relief to see that Nionet wasn't alone, but they were still in trouble.

She slowed down from her run, coming to a halt. Taking a deep breath, she outstretched her hand as she glared straight ahead, focusing on the assailants attacking her fellow gang members. Arcs of electricity ran up her arm and towards her palm before shooting out. The bolts of lighting raced towards Kanna's targets at blinding speed, striking them at center mass, their torsos, delivering a less-than-lethal shock. Simultaneously, they all collapsed to the ground, stunned, with a small amount of smoke trailing from their skin from the minor electrical burns.

Kanna's gaze quickly shifted to the man who was in the center of the tunnel and currently trying to run, panicked. She snapped her fingers and a small bolt shot out from her fingertips, striking a brick nearby and sent it flying in the air, hitting William in the back and caused him to fall. Kanna moved towards him as William started to scramble on the ground, trying his best to get away from Kanna, but he didnt get far before she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him back up and holding him firmly in place.

Kanna looked back towards her friends, her gaze shifting between the three of them.

"Are you guys alright?"

Last edited:
Conquest.png
Conquest_Nameplate.png

DETAILS

_____________________________________________Location_____________________________________________

(South Distract)
Abandoned Library

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________

Snake First Rose First Rose , Brax Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]​
The drive to the library went off with out a hitch and Snake did well stopping the money drop from making it. After a bit of recon it seemed safe to try and grab the drugs from the van. Jin and the two hooped the fence and slowly made their way close to the van trying there best to not be seen by any of the guards. Jin tells the two to stop with hand motions and moves close to them to give them a plan. "Okay Snake i want you to book it to the truck and phase through. If the drugs are there than our job is a lot easier. Me and Brax can cover you while you do that."

Jin turns to Brax, "if Snake can find the drugs in the truck then i want you to take them from her when she makes it back to us. I know you don't like to fight so I want you to get to the car as fast as possible and bring it closer to use so we can drive off." He thinks for a bit trying to figure out who might be here to protect the trade. "I'm betting on Gree to be here and I'm no stranger to fighting him so if he is here Snake stay away from him." Before he can finish working out a plan he hears a shout from behind him "Who the hell are you guys." Jin looks behind him and a guard is pointing a gun at him. Without thinking he runs up to him quickly, unsheathes his katana and strikes the man down in one quick motion "Snake GO!!!" Jin runs up to another guard and stabs him with his tonto. In the corner of his eye he sees a guard run into the library. "So much for the element of surprise" Jin thinks to himself

Krueger Jones.png
Krueger Jones Nameplate.png
DETAILS
(Rose District)
[Central Bazaar]
Central Mall

Kimiko Kugisaki Nobody Special Nobody Special

Black Shirt, long-sleeved, high-neck; Black Pants, cargo; Red Leather Shoes; Fedora; Wrist-Watch; Surgical Mask
[Reference] [His Club]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
For the most part, having grown somewhat used to Kimiko's childish personality, Krueger pays her remarks and goofy gestures no mind. However, he can't help but give an agitated twitch of his brow at the senior citizen remark.

Could it be that he really does look old? After all, Erich Silva said so himself that, "Ayeee-heh-heh~! Boomer really suits you, ese!"

Krueger squints his eyes at the memory, only half-disregarding it as he finally acknowledges Kimiko's scattered conduct. Her fist is in the air, but Krueger casually puts it down and says, "Quit drawing attention." Not that anyone would recognize him right off. That doesn't eliminate the possibilities, though.

They reach the mall's entrance, step through the automatic doors, and to Kimiko's plea for him to get a new phone, Krueger pulls his mask down to emphasize his answer, and says, "No~ The phone I have works just fine." He returns his mask then and proceeds through the lobby with a specific store in mind.

A large fountain sits in the center of a carpeted cross-section, where the mall breaks into four directions, and Krueger moves around it, continuing straight. Pennies, quarters, and different items of assumed significant value sparkle beneath the fountain's waters, reflecting the overhead recessed lights, and to add to its collection, he spares a golden dollar but doesn't make much talk of it. Rather, he's so casual about it that you'd think he does it every day.

Frugal with his money, yes. Superstitious, even more so.

"I'll be visiting Sports Dive first..." he says on a halt, gesturing toward the outlet with his head before looking down at Kimiko. "You do you. It'll save time. Meet back here when you're done. If I'm finished before you, I'll come find you." With that, he checks their surroundings, then departs, keeping his head low but somehow maintaining proper posture all the same.

"Hello! How are you tonight?" The sports clerk shows a friendly smile, her question falling rhetorical on Krueger as he nods.

Shady... she thinks, breathing a sigh. It's always the night shift... Maybe I'll put in my two-weeks tomorrow... She tends to a box of clothes that have yet to be priced and hung throughout the store, bending over behind the counter, seemingly less energetic as the fake air she managed earlier.

Hmm, no... I should find a replacement first... I still have to pay the babysitter. I'm already behind on rent, anyway... Does it get any harder?

"Excuse me," a deep voice startles her from her thoughts then, and she straightens up with an instinctive customer-service smile, gripping a t-shirt behind her back, "O-Oh! Hello!... Uh... Can- Can I help you with anything, sir?" To see the stranger's massive frame and strange attire, sweat slickens the palms of her hands. Roughly six-foot-eight, he boasts bulging muscles in only a black tank top and camouflage trousers, and a loaded bandoleer wraps tight around his chest. His beard, braided toward the tip, reaches his stomach, and his head is slick bald with a solid-black hand tattooed up each side, as if cupping his ears.

From behind him, Krueger can be seen approaching with only a pair of batting gloves in his possession.

"Just this," the stranger mutters, tossing a lanyard onto the counter without meeting her gaze. She swipes its barcode across the scanner, "...I own this same one..." forcing a friendly laugh, thinking it won't do much to elicit a response. However, to her surprise, the stranger bares his teeth in what she can only assume is a show of happiness, and he leans over the counter, squealing out a soft, "Really?..." getting louder then, "Isn't that just a coincidence!? What a small world! Don't you think?"

The clerk is taken back, unsure of how to respond to his sudden change of demeanor. "Uh- Y-yeah... It's pretty small, I guess... Uhm... two-dollars and forty-seven cents is your to-"

"No, I don't think you understand!... It's such a coincidence!" he yells.

Krueger furrows his brow.

"Who would have thought!!" The Viking-looking man buries his face in his hands, trembling in the shoulders as he laughs. "I'm so lucky..." he wheezes.

By now, the clerk has grown nervous--concerned mostly. "Sir?" her voice shakes.

"LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY!!!!!"

Perhaps if he hadn't grown so comfortable with his life on the run, Krueger would have left in the face of such unstable behavior--but because he chose not to, he finds himself at the unexpected end of a devastating attack as the stranger spins around and backhands him across the jaw with enough power that Krueger is sent flying through the display window of the outlet, across the arcade, and into the wall.

The clerk squeals and ducks behind the counter, thinking to herself now, I'm definitely quitting! Fuck this!

Still holding the batting gloves, Krueger is slumped in the floor, propped against the wall, when he looks up to see the bandoliered Viking stepping through the shattered window rather than the doorway, and he inwardly groans. Fun.

"Who'd have thought I'd be the one to turn your ass in! HAHA! Bet you weren't expecting me to recognize you! HAHAHA! Well, I didn't... But I followed you thanks to your little girlfriend calling your name in that alleyway back there!!"

Krueger slides a hand into his pocket and takes out his cigarette pouch, ripping off his mask with the other hand.

"Y'know I been hunting you for a few weeks now! Ain't much on your head, but I'm in a bit of a competition, y' see..."

He places one between his lips and lights it with his zippo.

"Gotta rack up some points on a bet... You'll be my eighth this month!"

Inhaling, smoke billows into his lungs, then out through his nose on a slow exhale as he shakes his head, "No..." He cracks a weak smile. "No... I paid the fountain..."

"Huh?" the man tilts his head. "The hell does that mean?"

"It means I won't lose."

Last edited:
dd6u99x-f637cab7-ea89-40d2-bead-1e142da67e45.png
«Я раздавлю тебя до смерти».
Yelena Zaytseva
She thought on something Bash had said about her bout with the Dragon’s Vice. Had it been a victory? Perhaps. Was it something to be proud of? Certainly not. He had been toying with her. And while she’d repaid him for that indignation in blood, Yelena couldn’t help that her heart burned for another chance to fight that man for real.

Yelena said none of this. Let Bash believe whatever he wishes to. She had no desire for fame, or prestige, or the so-called ‘street cred’ that so many squabbled over. Her association with the Serpents was one of convenience, at best, and at worst, a means of self-reproach for past sins.

She nodded. Diego Mendez. That sounded right to her. Either there was no other gang-member better suited to tracking this fugitive down, or the task was a very low priority for the Serpents. Yelena presumed it must be the latter. Fine by her.

“Ya fuck with cats?”

Blink. Yelena tilted her head and looked at Bash, a puzzling expression on her face. Unsure if she’d heard him correctly or not, she replied, ”Kats?” If Yelena had noticed his not-so-nonchalant attempt to wriggle out of his jacket, presumably to offer it to her, she made no mention of it.

More curious than anything and utterly unsure what cats – four legged, fuzzy felines – had to do with anything at all, she nodded a small affirmative. Sure.
Tags: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Bash)

de6ld1c-97079369-3cae-4cd3-8d87-d216d0a50dab.png
”You're not dead yet, are you?”
Markus Weiss
Markus’ smile was full of menace as he lowered himself down on his haunches until he was face-level with Pablo, eye-to-eye. He placed a hand on the boy’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

”Riiight,” Markus said, in a way that made it sound like he was saying, I know where you really were. Chikage was never here, but someone who bore a striking similarly had been snooping around where he shouldn’t have been.

Markus leered at Pablo, their faces now uncomfortably close. Markus still had his hand on Pablo’s shoulder. He didn’t flinch, didn’t blink. A moment passed that felt like an eternity, when suddenly Markus’ face changed. He still smiled, but the threat was gone. His face appeared uncharacteristically warm and friendly, in fact. He laughed and grinned, reaching up to ruffle Pablo’s hair like an older brother might.

“Ya know, isn’t it passed yer bed time?” Markus asked, his tone jovial. Subliminally, he was saying, I know what you did, but your secret’s safe with me. Anybody who fucks with Chikage is alright in my book. Now get lost, but I’ll be in touch. I may have use of your Jinx at a later date.

Markus stood and stretched, ignoring Pablo almost entirely. He made eye contact with a few of the Tigers who were standing around, and apparently passed a message along. They dispersed. There was nothing more to see here.

As almost an after thought, he replied to Pablo’s innocuous question with a cocky smirk and a lewd gesture at his own lap, “Oh, I’ve got her present right here! Whenever she’s ready for it.”

An uproar of laughter went up around those listening as Markus plopped himself back down, letting his back lounge against the sofa, leaning his head back to look at the ceiling. Nothing barred Pablo’s path out of that Tiger’s den. Not anymore, anyway.

That settled that. Markus realized he liked Pablo, after all.

Tags: First Rose First Rose (Pablo)

4b031c90674ec93d9c52b5d654d5c9ac15003fff.png

BASH HIRABAYASHI
"Taipan"

𓆗 Sable Serpents |Junior| Jinx: Embargo
Interacting: Yelena ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )

The nod was all the confirmation he needed. While he was pumping his fists in excitement on the inside, on the outside, all he managed was another one of his trademark grins, baring his fangs like a beast mocking its prey. He would take any chance he got to visit the Catmosphere Cafe, even if it meant he had to kick someone's ass in there. Of course, he would have to wait for the person to leave and go a safe distance away from the place before doing anything. Getting banned from his favorite spot for fighting and causing a ruckus would be the worst scenario.

Of course, while cats had to be at the top of his list of favorite animals, nobody else really knew this about him. Not because they didn't care to find out, but because Bash couldn't stand to tell anyone. He was supposed to be a badass Serpent. What would people say if they caught him cooing like an infant over one of the cats he fed near his house? Surely, his gang reputation would be ripped to shreds. He noticed that he was lost in his thoughts, and immediately pulled himself back to the physical world, glancing over at Yelena to speak once again. "Don't worry, its a good place. You'll see when we get there." he hesitated to offer a reassuring pat on the woman's shoulder, settling instead for a thumbs up in her direction. "I left my bike near there, too. So we can get the hell out of this shit-district as soon as we're done." little did she know, he always left his bike near the cafe, so that he could get a glimpse inside whenever he entered or exited the Rose District.

They neared the cafe, which boasted a marquee of a cat dipping its paw into a cup of coffee, with the name of the bistro written in a large, attention-grabbing font directly under the image. He opened the door, remembering to hold it open for his fellow Serpent, and allowed it to close on its own, the soft ringing of a shopkeepers bell alerting the employees that more customers had entered. At first view, it was obvious that the time of day had affected the business that the place was getting. It wasn't packed, but it wasn't completely empty either. At least 6 other people were there, all having conversations of their own. Of course, the most eye catching part of the restaurant was the multiple cats that roamed freely, interacting with customers at their own leisure. Bash led Yelena to a table and sat, gesturing for her to take a seat as well. As soon as she did, an employee, donning a brown apron with an image of their favorite cat on it, zipped over to their table, and requested their order. "Gyokuro, no extra sugar or whatever." he answered, before looking over to his partner sitting across from him. "Get whatever ya want. I'll pay for ya, if you'll let me." listening closely to Yelena's order, the waiter nodded, leaving as fast as he had came.

A moment passed, and the waiter returned, placing their respective orders in front of them and leaving them to themselves. Great. Now it was time to talk. "So, about Mendez," he started, taking a second to animalistically sniff, and then taste his tea. It was still too hot. "Who told ya to seek that guy out? He could be dead, for all we know." as if reacting to the smell of Bash's order, a young, pure black female bombay with green eyes leaped onto their table, taking a moment to get familiar with Yelena. "Ah-- Misty!" Bash exclaimed, obviously excited to see his favorite cat. Remembering he was with someone, he quickly returned to his neutral position, clearing his throat. "...You didn't see that."

tumblr_pkvztaI2ny1tnbbg0_400.png

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"
Sapphire Dragons |Rookie|Jinx: Explosion Enhancement
Interacting: Krueger ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean )

Her scowl was visible to all when her request for her partner to get a new phone was denied. After making one final attempt at puppy eyes, only for Krueger to turn and face forward again, she pouted. "You're no fun." she muttered, crossing her arms and looking to the side, examining the mall to search for the store that she had secretly made plans to go to. They continued to scour the mall, and Kimiko watches as Krueger quickly tosses a coin into the center fountain, not taking a single pause in movement as he continued on. So, he believes in that kind of stuff? Not too surprising. She smiled slightly at her thoughts. As her green eyes scanned the entire floor of the mall, her eyes locked onto the store she was looking for. She slowed her walk, before coming to a complete halt. As if he read her mind again, Krueger stopped as well, and informed her of where he planned on going, indicating that they were splitting off. "Sports Dive? What are you goin' there for?" she asked, raising an eyebrow in questioning. Well, she supposed it didn't matter. "Whatever, I'll give you a break from my hilarious jokes for a bit. Be right back~!" with that, she broke into an energetic skip, heading not to the store she had her eye on, but the one next to it. Snug Hub, a winter clothing store for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. She needed to make it seem like she was only at the mall for one thing, right? Plus, she would rather walk home without freezing to death tonight.

As soon as she entered the store, a young woman wearing typical employee attire rushed over to her and greeted her with an overly-enthusiastic smile. "Hello, ma'am! How are you today? My name is Kelly." shit. Kimi's eyes drifted off to the side as she awkwardly greeted 'Kelly' back. "We have an excellent selection of sweaters that I think would suit you perfectly! Would you like to take a look at some?" jumping at the chance of rejecting Kelly once and for all, Kimi quickly shot her hand up in protest. "Actually, I'm looking for a jacket--" Kelly, all the more extroverted and eager to sell something, clasped her raised hand and smiled excitedly. "That's perfect! I have just the jacket for you! Follow me~" Before she was even able to get another word out, Kelly dragged Kimi to the jacket section. As soon as Kelly finished her 15 page essay on the coats she could choose from, Kimi quickly chose the very first coat to catch her eye, paid for it, and got the hell out of there. That's one down, she thought to herself, shoving her thinner jacket into her bag and quickly putting the new one on. Now, I just gotta get a bag for--

CRASH!

Kimi's neck nearly broke as she snapped her head to face the source of the crash. Glass gleamed as it scattered across the marble flooring of the mall, and Kimi's hand instinctively reached for the grip of her bat as she moved her head to see what caused the disruption. Her eyes jolted open when she realized it was Krueger who had somehow been thrown out of the store, only to be followed by some enormous, bearded man with some kind of bullet-belt draped over his body. Shit. Must be some sort of bounty hunter. Watching as the man rambled--and Krueger lit a cigarette-- Kimi placed her bag down, grabbed a handful of blanks, and forced them into the pocket of her brand new coat. Leaving her bag on the counter for Kelly to guard, Kimi aggressively stomped towards the two, tightly holding onto the handle of her bat. Just as the mysterious man tilted his head to whatever Krueger said, she threw her bat behind her, viciously shifting her momentum and swinging forward with all of her might, in hopes of hitting the head of the irritating man clean off. Of course, she was nowhere near as tall as him, so her bat slammed into his shoulder instead, a ferocious crack shattering the air as the power of her greatest invention forced the man back a few feet.

Of course, she had to refrain from bringing the entire mall down, so she held off on using her Jinx to hit him with a deadly aftershock, at least until they were outside. She couldn't even imagine how pissed the Boss would be if one of her rookies reduced the Central Mall to smithereens. As the man recovered from the high-caliber attack, the Bronx Cheer's magazine popped out, with her turning it upside down to release the remains of the blanks, and load four new ones into the metal cylinders. "Oi, fuckface," she hissed, her inner South District attitude revealing itself to the masses. "Why don't we take this shit outside, hm? We wouldn't wanna ruin anyone's fuckin' New Year with a live murder, would we?" her eyes narrowed as she smacked the magazine back into place, completing the reloading process. It was time to take out all that anger she was holding against Kelly.​

Nakazajo Chikage.png
Nakazajo Chikage Nameplate.png
DETAILS
(East District)
[Near South District border, city outskirts]
An abandoned railway tunnel

Katsura Kanna FabulousTrash FabulousTrash , Nionet Sinblade Cracker Cracker , Pit McClain First Rose First Rose , Saito Tadashi Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Green Trench-Coat; White Button-Up Shirt; Denim Jeans; Brown Boots; Brown Leather Gloves
[Reference]

The spontaneity of today--though it started out smooth--has begun to toll on Chikage for the worst, radiating through his temples in the form of a slight headache as he takes the passenger seat of Kanna's car and adjusts it to his liking.

It's clean, as expected of someone of her elegance, but he tries not to snoop too obviously.

The car's engine comes alive at the press of a button, and they leave the Temple's driveway, heading in the direction of where Chikage can only assume they'll be meeting with Nionet Sinblade. He takes some time to carefully deliberate the current affairs regarding an alliance--be it temporary or not--and he predicts to make good use of it while he can. Pushing aside the future possibilities, there's still the now, which has so far been nothing but a pointless trip around the city. He's usually not one to waste time either.

Abandoning the more urban portion of the district for the rural outskirts, they near the South District--furthermost southeast along the edge of New Oasis boundaries--then Kanna steers them off the main road and down a single-lane gravel slump, through an open swing-gate, and down a service road which runs along an abandoned railway before they finally slow to a halt beside another car at the mouth of a large tunnel.

Exiting the Camaro, Chikage shoots a questioning glance toward Kanna--such a scenario befitting that of perhaps an attempt at his life--but he's unable to question her before she beckons his pursuit with a nod and darts off, vanishing into a veil of blackness.

At this point, he just sighs, thinking, I've come this far... Might as well get it over with. And so he follows her, albeit at a much slower pace and sporting a more relaxed gait; he figures the least he can do in the face of a potential ambush is present himself with style.

Somewhere in the distance amid the darkness, he can make out Kanna's figure hastily approaching three others and many more. Then a flash of blue light illuminates the scene, and he sees it. There, surrounding a large dog-man, a slightly shorter male, and the familiar Nionet Sinblade, are numerous men wielding weapons of different caliber, save for those who have already been defeated.

Chikage picks up the pace, pulling his hands from his pockets.

Once again, another flash of that same light reveals their formation--a result of Kanna's Jinx, he realizes--but his eyes have adjusted now.

He nears them. A faceless nobody charges him from the left, howling a poorly-pitched cry of battle and wielding a led pipe over his head. Chikage, without paying him a glance, flicks him on the forehead, by which the attacker flips backwards through the air--not once, not twice, but three times--and smashes hard into the crescent wall, his head becoming literally embedded into its concrete surface, no longer recognizable--rather a mush of blood and brain. And when Chikage sees it, he shows an expression just barely resembling that of apologetic, "Ah~ Guess I overdid it..."

Chikage locks eyes with Nionet, then peers around at the other Dragons and faceless fools surrounding them. "I just thought... They'd be tougher..." A genuine truth, as he wouldn't expect such weaklings to be assaulting the literal Elder of the Sapphire Dragons.

(Awaiting post from Pit, then Tadashi, then Nionet, then Kanna.)

Last edited:
7a353284db1996789f2ada0d2f908c06.jpg

theater.bold-condensed.png

"No, we haven't done a sweep yet, so help yourselves. Buyer ain't here yet either, so get comfy or something," Jaiden says.

Lillium does not see Mixie's form of defense until after it happens--and even then, she sees only a mental image of it, mimicked by a featureless model. She waves a hand to the guard beside her, who then leaves the building momentarily before returning with two others to commence a routine search, something Gree is likely familiar with from experience.

"She's kinda creepy. I wanna splode' her."

Lillium hums, still facing the Sable Serpents' Elder with an assured smirk as she says to him, "You keep interesting companions."

At that moment, she can hear one of the SUVs backing up to the entrance from the outside where numerous other men, all dressed in like-attire, have begun to surround the perimeter of the library so as to keep a lookout on the area.

However, minutes later, after Lillium's personal bodyguard has returned to her side, one of the men from outside quickly rushes into the building in a panic. He had to squeeze himself in through the gap between the SUV and the front doors.

"We're being busted! Abort mission!"

Rage curls upon Lillium's face at Gree then, her voice falling low as she says, "Fix this." Her bodyguard takes her arm and leads her through the building with the intent of escaping out the back.

(Grégoire Tanaka Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed ) (Jaiden Wilson FabulousTrash FabulousTrash ) (Mixie Edellson Cracker Cracker ) (Jin Masaka SRUNewman SRUNewman ) (Snake First Rose First Rose )

(Our post order will be: Gree, Mixie, Jaiden, Brax, Jin, and Snake unless/until our characters engage in individual fights.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back