• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings New Oasis: Gangsters Edition (CLOSED)

Characters
Here

Nora Sullivan
“Florist”

7D52BEF9-1C74-45D2-9B61-2D8F9DF358FD.jpeg
At his question, Nora’s features somewhat darken. With a sigh, she once again crosses her arms, holding herself. She supposed this was a defensive mechanism, but it didn’t matter either way. “I...” She didn’t know quite how to respond. With another glance at the robotic man, she decided that she could trust him. It was neither a human, nor did it seem like it had bad intent. Plus, she reckoned she would never see him again, so why not? With a sigh, she hesitantly responds. “I was crying.. because I hate my Jinx... it always ruins everything.” Her thick German accent becomes even thicker, the more emotional she gets.

As tears once again well up in her eyes, she holds onto herself even tighter, her lip quivering. The memories of her Jinx fill her mind, plaguing her thoughts. She shuts her eyes tight, taking deep, shaky breaths to calm herself. Shaking her head, she just wanted to take her mind off of everything. Raising her head, she looks at him once more, her head slightly tilted. “What’s your name?” She felt this was a harmless question, not feeling that he is dangerous, despite his intimidating looks. Placing one hand over her heart, she says as English as she can, “I’m Nora. And I know that you can... no, will find happiness even if you can’t smile.

Interactions- Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

Matsuda Russo
“Ticco”

ACA79A69-77E6-4258-88B4-ED3D3B6E5C2C.jpeg
Matsuda gives Harriet a friendly wink as she leaves them, giving her a thumbs up. When Brielle questions Boltius, he focuses his attention on his Broski. He honestly had no idea why he was here, he thought they just wanted to go out and have a drink. But he supposed a bit of tea never hurt anyone. Well.. depends on how hot the tea is of course. Matsuda inwardly chuckles at his own joke.

He snaps out of it as he hears tapping on the table, bringing him back to the conversation. He furrows his brows, confused. First off, since when did an Albino Tiger give a shit about the Revenants? They’ve been losing members? And what the hell kind of evidence was she talking about? As far as he knew.. no. He knows that the Revenants would never do something like that. He places both elbows on the table, combing through his hair in frustration. “What the hell is she talking about? I thought the Albino’s were the ones doing shit. Now they’re tryna blame us? Come on man..” with a huff, he slouches in his seat, hand still running through his hair.

The information slowly registering in his mind, he shakes his head. “What the hell do we do now?...” He didn’t know if the Albino’s were framing them or something, but he is sure as hell that they wouldn’t do this. So if they weren’t, they were bravely mistaken in whatever information they think they had.

Interactions- Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean Cracker Cracker

Solar_Flare.png
Solare_Flare_Nameplate.png

DETAILS

______________________________________________Location______________________________________________

(East District)

Dragons HQ

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________

Kanna FabulousTrash FabulousTrash , Chikage Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]​
Paige was in a blind rage when she saw Chikage which was ironic since he was known for having the same issue almost all the time. So many thoughts hit her at once all of them made her angrier and angrier. Why would the Elder of the Tigers come here. Did he just want to gloat about the deaths. Was he the one that killed her husband when that thought past her mind a sword of light appeared floating over Chikage's head she was very ready to kill this man until he put his hands up. Maybe not in a condescending tone but in her anger it sounded that way he tells her he was invited. Why the hell would this monster be invited on this day. She was so close to having the sword drop into his head when Kanna put her hand on Paige's shoulder

With Kanna explaining the situation to her Paige found it hard to believe. Paige made no remarks though to angry and sad to think of something to say. She moved the sword away from Chikage and loosened her grip from his throat. She was still staring daggers at him not trusting him thinking Kanna may have been tricked by this man. Paige composes herself a bit better and puts on some light created armor. She turns to Kanna "Not that I don't trust you Kanna but I see no reason why you should deal with this man alone. I'll be coming with you I don't want to keep him out of my sights in case he tries something."

Last edited:
B816D151-6C99-4195-9B34-BA8CDD6F3A7D.jpeg
«Я раздавлю тебя до смерти».
Yelena Zaytseva
So... That was how it was going to be...

More enemies. Yelena had not heard them approach until they were already in the alley, which meant they were either fast or quiet. She made a mental note of each of them in the span of a glance, committing as many details to memory as she could. Unlike Silva, Yelena hadn’t the faintest idea who they were, outside of their apparent association with the Dragon Vice Elder.

Could she still fight? Yelena next assessed herself. She was winded but otherwise unharmed. Her Jinx was starting to slow down, too. And she didn’t know what sort of Jinxes these two possessed. The feathers gave her a clue about one of them. Could that one fly? If Yelena began levitating, would she be at a disadvantage if the flier decided to give chase? And the other... She wielded a long, polearm-type weapon with a large, curved blade at its edge. A weapon like that had respectable reach. Yelena surmised that someone who chose to wield it most likely had a short-range Jinx. If she could keep her distance, then that wouldn’t be a problem.

Still... Fighting two-on-one was never wise, less so considering her slight exhaustion. Perhaps she could take out one of them – the flier, maybe – in a surprise attack? Her fingers flexed instinctively, her body poised and ready to strike. Then Silva spoke up from behind her – she had foolishly turned her back on him, believing him too weak to pose any threat. She half-turned, saw that he was in fact where she had left him, more or less. She spied a rivulet of blood spilling out from where his face mask had broken off.

”Fine. Take him.”

Without giving them – or herself – much time to protest, Yelena turned the palm of her hand skyward and rose slowly up, out of the alley, over the rooftop of the nearest building, and out of sight.
Tags: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean (Erich Silva, Naila), SRUNewman SRUNewman (Chu)

Last edited:

Emrick Nakamura
“Royal Clover”

72F1F130-EE8D-4CF2-ADDE-24B46CED943F.jpeg
Looking at himself in a full body mirror, Emrick fixed his hood, as it was a bit crooked before. A conniving smile creeped onto his face, his hands placed on his hips. Another day, another scam. Just another finishing touch, then he’d be good to go. Picking up liquid eyeliner, he touches up under his eyes and his lash line, him perfecting it for doing his own makeup many years before in the carnival. Unbuttoning a few buttons of his black shirt for a slight seductive affect, he assured himself he was perfect.

With one last look in the mirror, he replaced his grin with a solemn and serious expression. Opening the door of his dressing room a.k.a. His “Spiritual Meditation Sanctuary” he greets his client with a nod of his head, arms spread wide in a friendly inviting matter. “Welcome back, I presume you have the money for your cure?” A grown man, likely in his 40s nods frantically, placing an envelope on his table. “I did as you asked! So... will I get my cure for the evil spirits plaguing me?” He begged, hope beaming in his eyes, hands clamped together in a plead. With a gentle smile, Emrick sat down facing him. “Of course. You have done your part, and the spirits are pleased. But not quite yet.” He holds up a hand, halting him and his hopes. Normally Emrick would be delighted to see this expression on someone’s face. But seeing it on this man, made him want to gag. This scumbag was a rich businessman, making more profit out of his employees than his own clients. He never knew when to quit. A merciless bastard. With a tightening of his jaw, Emrick took out a small vial from a shelf under his desk. Handing in to him, Emrick warned, “Drink this, but be careful. If the spirits see that you have urinated in a public restroom again, they will be sure to haunt you for life.” He holds his hand up in a halt once more, just as his grubby hands reach for the vial. “If you disrespect or feel you are above all those you meet, they will do more than just haunt you.” His expression darkens. “They will torture you once you reach hell. And trust me, they will take all the pleasure in doing so.” He smiles and takes the envelope, giving him a wave. “Take care now. May the spirits watch over you!” A bead of sweat rolls down the mans face, as he takes the vial with sweaty, shaky hands. He rushes out of the booth, his seat leaving a sweat stain. With a grimace, Emrick rolls his eyes in disgust.

Pocketing the money from the envelope (a whole 2,000 dollars) he disrobes, leaving him in his black button-up shirt. He straightens it out, and adjusts his glasses, leaving his robe on the desk. ‘Welp. Time for an afternoon cup a joe!’ His sneaky smile returning, he locks up his “Spiritual Psychic” booth, and heads into town.

Arriving at “The Hideout” he takes a seat, but not at a booth. Smoothing our his short hair, he leans back, his chair on it’s back legs, and motions over a server. As one approaches, he tilts his head and states in a cocky manner, “Coffee, with milk and suga’. “ with a wink, he sets his chair back down and taps on the table, already slightly impatient.

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Last edited:
Omar Ayad - Sapphire Dragons - Jack
Interactions:
SRUNewman SRUNewman Paige Lawson , FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Katsura Kanna and Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean Nakazjo Chikage

Omar Ayad: " And that's why you make sure to tidy up and never leave your toys laying around."

Jack-O'-Lantern: "Now we come to the fun part...Since all of you has been nice boys and girls, we are going to give you a sweet treat."

Omar would reach down and bring up the lock box that Librarian West placed there as Omar placed the key into the lock and turned the key to unlock it. Once unlocked Omar would then reach in and pull out a candy bar.

Jack-O'-Lantern: "Halloween has come and past as well as Christmas too...Jack is here with a sweet treat for all to enjoy."

Omar Ayad: "Six inches of pure chocolate. No peanuts or B-Twelve or B-Seven..."

Jack-O'-Lantern: "No need to go through that list again besides we already did that with Susan parents who by the way keeps on insisting that Susan is allergic to the color of chocolate...But we provided them wrong right Susan?"

Susan: "Right!"

Omar Ayad: "So gather around."

Jack-O'-Lantern: "Everyone gets one."

Omar Ayad: "Also a free book which you can get from Miss West."

As Omar would reach in and hand one chocolate bar to one kid did Jack-O'-Lantern went into the lock box and pulled out a candy bar to hand to another kid. Seeming keeping watch on each kid as each was given a chocolate bar. Both Omar and Jack-O'-Lantern made sure that each kid only gets one candy bar before eventually they get to Mercy to which they handed her a chocolate bar as well. As the kids would start eating the candy as he looks at the puppet who seems to rub his hands ever so often before eventually looking at the clock hanging at one of the walls then turning his attention to the kids.

Omar Ayad: "Just remember kids, if there are scary things or things that go bump in the night... Just say the phrase Beware Beware Jack-o'-Lantern is here...And those who go bump in the night will fear the Jack-o'-Lantern light... Your parents will be coming soon."

Kids: "Okay."

Omar Ayad would take his duffel bag and place the strap on his right arm before walking towards Mercy and giving his free left hand to her.

Omar Ayad: "Time to go back to your mother."

Mercy Lawson: "Do we have to?"

Jack-O'-Lantern: "Yes do we really have to?"

Omar Ayad: "You both know that if I don't bring you back Uncle Silly is losing more than his metal legs right?"

Jack-O'-Lantern: "True but it does not hurt us at all. Lets play and stay up all night."

Mercy Lawson: "Eating chocolate and ice-cream."

Omar Ayad: "I cannot do that little sunshine, it will worry your mother.... Jack you are supposed to be a better role model."

Mercy Lawson would look at Omar and Jack before nodding and simply saying out loud.

Mercy Lawson: "Okay, let see Mommy."

Jack-O'-Lantern: "I am a good role model. You rather I pretend to do good like that comic editor who said your writing needed to be more about beating up the defenseless and rationlizing it as the defenseless were some sort of super evil....We were just making a children book script not some villain wanna be hero doing villainous stuff.... Calling you old fashion for pitching a story about helping people, consequences and having principles."

Omar Ayad: " I get it Jack but we will talk about that later...Mercy ready to go?"

Mercy Lawson: "Yes."

As they hold hands would the three make their way back to the temple. As they walked past the various shops and store to even climbing the steps until they reached the open courtyard.

Location: (East District) Sapphire Dragons Headquarters. The Temple.

As the three made they made way to the Temple doors would Omar use Jack to open the door. Omar was suspecting various members of the Sapphire Dragons to be lounging about or trying to comfort the grieving members but instead he sees Katsura Kanna, Paige Lawson and an unknown man? Omar thought this was way strange but then again most interactions were strange so he was unsure how to handle this situation and more so he did not even heard what they were talking about in the first place as he is not sure what to do but as Omar then looks at Mercy did he realize that there is one thing he can do. Omar walked slowly to make his way, getting close to Kanna and Paige before speaking out loud.

Omar: "Paige.... Erich Deon Silva lost a bolt and his leg was not working right so umm he left me with Mercy and I took care of her....Is this a bad time? "

4b031c90674ec93d9c52b5d654d5c9ac15003fff.png

BASH HIRABAYASHI
"Taipan"

𓆗 Sable Serpents |Junior| Jinx: Embargo
Interacting: Yelena ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )

________________________________________________________________________________

"Bullshit." muttered Bash as he roughly pushed his hands into the pockets of his biker jacket. Walking about the streets, his golden optics glaring at random passerby's and wondering what they would do if he took his anger out on them, he continued to grumble to himself. He had too much to think about. The winter breeze forced his long, flowing hair behind him, and his nose was growing red from the constant abuse he sustained from the cold day. Of course, it was partially his fault, as he refused to wear a scarf, and was only wearing a short sleeved black t-shirt under his unzipped jacket, but he didn't care. Nothing was his fault, ever.

As he grew more and more annoyed over time, going from imagining reactions from random citizens to provoking reactions by purposefully bumping shoulders with them with unnecessary amounts of force, to no avail, Bash's expression pinched. He narrowed his eyes, began to slouch, and his eyebrows furrowed noticeably, all while walking in no particular direction. The wind refused to let up, his face and neck were cold, and nobody was giving him a good fight. And before long, Bash snapped. "Gah! This place fuckin' BLOWS!" he exclaimed, looking up at the sky, before lowering his head to acknowledge the people around him, who's necks quickly turned to face him after hearing such an obscene outburst. Of course, that probably wasn't the best idea, but how could they know any better? "The fuck are you all lookin' at, huh?" he murmured, glaring at the few people who had yet to walk away after meeting his gaze. "Want a piece a' me? HUH?!"

He approached the nearest person, a man probably somewhere in his 30s, quickly taking his wrists out of his pockets to reveal the tightly clenched fists attached to them. "Wanna go? I'll take you out in 10 seconds. If my prediction's true, gimme your money. How 'bout it?!" of course, no adult in their right mind would want to fight someone as aggressive as Bash, so the man hesitantly backed up, before creating so much distance that Bash didn't bother to continue. "...Pussy." he groaned, sliding his hands back into his pockets before continuing with...what was he doing, again? Oh, right. Nothing. Little did Bash know, his boredom would be cured in the next coming seconds.

Bam!

Bash jolted back after bumping into the young woman. "Oi, the fuck do you think you're--" he quickly stopped when he realized exactly who he was talking to. "Wait... you're that one girl. Fuck, what was your name? Was it a Y? Nah, definitely an H." He stopped talking to himself once he got a better look at her. Her demeanor and appearance, more specifically her hair, was perfect proof that she was in a scuffle. "Hey, you been fightin'? With who?"

tumblr_pkvztaI2ny1tnbbg0_400.png

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"
Sapphire Dragons |Rookie|Jinx: Explosion Enhancement
Interacting: Krueger ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean )
________________________________________________________________________________

Kimi leaned on the wall of the alley, watching as the sun slowly began to set, and nightfall drew nearer. But she didn't care about that. The only thing that drew nearer for her was the impending boredom that would linger the longer she didn't do something interesting. As she gripped her prized bat, she began to perform a few practice swings as she, of course, began to whistle. This time, it was a classic: Take me out to the ball game. Of course, she had to be careful not to actually hit anything. The ting of a metal bat making impact is one thing, but if she happened to accidentally strike The Bronx Cheer's sweet spot, explaining the boom reminiscent of a high caliber pistol to whoever came to investigate would be a different story. After thinking about the trouble she'd get herself into, her swings slowly softened, until they came to a complete halt, and she slid her bat into her red backpack.

She looked down at her phone, pressing the power button to reveal her home screen-- an amalgamation of various pink characters she liked-- along with the time, and a few texts from her brother about his university homework that could be ignored for a little longer. Upon reading the time, she sighed out loud, tapping her red and white sneakers against the concrete impatiently. She began to whistle again, a random tune this time, and returned to leaning back on the wall. She sent him her location, right? Well, he didn't have a smartphone, so she actually told him in person. Maybe he got lost? No, he may be an old man, but he wasn't the type to get lost. Gosh, why didn't he just get a new phone? As the thoughts raced through her mind, she pushed herself off the wall.

"Geez," she said to herself, sliding her phone back into her pocket and peeking out of the alley to check and see if the person she'd been waiting for was nearby. Nothing. "Maybe he really did get lost. Dumb old man." as soon as she turned, she jumped as she realized he had, at some point, entered the alley from a different direction. "Gosh, Krueger!! What the hell?!" to try and hide the fact that she got startled, she blew a bubble with the gum she had been chewing, stuffing her hands into her pockets and looking in another direction. She returned the gum to her mouth, and went back to chewing on it. "I get that you're, like, hiding, or whatever, but you don't have to go all Batman on me. Do I look like a police chief with a stupid mustache to you?" she asked, eyeing her fellow Dragon up and down. "Whatever... whaddaya say? Wanna hit up the mall? I'm in a shoppin' mood!" she said, giving the older man an enthusiastic thumbs up.

Last edited:
Boombox.png
Boombox_Nameplate.pngNameplate​

DETAILS

______________________________________________Location______________________________________________

Stretch Hummer
Rose District

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________

Malik Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]​
After her little joke against Malik he was pretty uncomfortable since she acted like that but two hours and a stretch limo later and he seemed back to his old douchbag self. It was a really fun two hours though. She quickly bought a lot of designer clothes she never thought she would wear. Her and Malik bought all of the alcohol and drugs they would ever need for a year. She was back to looking sexy as hell but in a new dress than before. Her life was looking pretty good after that hit. Even though she couldn't stand Malik he was good at one think, finding good targets for easy money. He seemed too preoccupied to mess with her since we got in the limo so that was a plus up until he started to ask her a question.

"You ever tried coke?" It was a pretty simple question with an even simpler answer for her at least. "No, why? You plan to let me try some." She was drink wine from the bottle pretty tipsy herself even though Malik wouldn't let her drink at the casino she wasn't going to let him stop her tonight. The was a large bag of coke on the floor and a table with a rolled up dollar bill and a credit card. Before Malik would say whether he was or wasn't planning to have her try it she coke some of the drug separated it into small lines on the table. Before she could second guess the decision she took the dollar bill and snorted a line into each nostril. She sat down on a couch in the limo giving Malik a smug look not feeling anything from the drug. This didn't last very long, about three seconds since she sat down, she started to feel really good like never this good. She felt as though the anxiety of her life was never real. Her skin felt really off, and when she rubbed her skin it felt even weirder. She couldn't describe how she felt except way to excited for more and really sensitive on her skin.

She turns to Malik "Why the fuck have I never done this before." She was really loud but couldn't tell herself. She walks over to Malik and sits next to him moving really close to him. "You know i never really notice since you've always seemed like a really I'm uncultured but your kind of hot." She leans in closer to him. "I knw i messed with you last time but maybe that was a mistake." Before Malik can say anything she kisses him on the lips. "You taste good too."

Attachments

• Boombox.png
    Boombox.png
    854.9 KB · Views: 3
Nakazajo Chikage.png
Nakazajo Chikage Nameplate.png
DETAILS
___________________________________________Location___________________________________________
(East District)
[Sapphire Dragons' Temple]
Entrance Lounge/Memorial Location

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________
Katsura Kanna FabulousTrash FabulousTrash , Paige Lawson SRUNewman SRUNewman , Omar Ayad Vahn Vahn

___________________________________________Wearing___________________________________________
Green Trench-Coat; White Button-Up Shirt; Denim Jeans; Brown Boots; Brown Leather Gloves
[Reference]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
A sword of light materializes above Chikage's head, buzzing with warm energy, and only now does sweat form upon a slight crease in his brow. So, to further convey his peaceful intentions, he chooses to avoid eye-contact with Paige as a show of submission--a downcast and rubied gaze behind lidded curtains.

That he was careless enough to lure himself into this situation, his temper ticks like the second-hand on a clock, but he does everything in his power to stay calm.

Keep it together, Chikage.

Breathe.

He inhales slowly through his nose, jaw clenched.

"Let go of him Paige," Kanna steps in then as the last ember of Chikage's self-control dims to but a spark in the pool of blackness that is the rage he so often succumbs to. "There's a reason he's here. Plus, this isn't the time or place," she says, afterward dismissing the other Dragons from the room before continuing, "You will find this hard to believe, but there is reason to believe that the Tigers aren't responsible for what has been going on lately."

Chikage doesn't move.

Kanna says to Paige, "I'm asking not just as the Ace, but as a friend. Please, trust me." Paige hesitates, contemplating, and a moment passes before the humming light surrounding her frame subsides, and her grip around Chikage's throat loosens--not that it had much of an effect in the first place. He could have easily stood to his feet if he wanted, but because impressions are important, he assumed an air of modesty.

Paige creates a distance between herself and the Elder, turning to Kanna, all the while her guard is none the lesser than before. "Not that I don't trust you, Kanna, but I see no reason why you should deal with this man alone. I'll be coming with you. I don't want to keep him out of my sights in case he tries something." She dons armor made of the same glowing energy as the sword that earlier threatened him, and finally Chikage relaxes.

He stands, adjusting his long-coat at the shoulders, much taller than the two women. And while the blonde's show of strength was worthy enough for his favor, the last person he wants gunning for his life is the Ace.

Just then, entering through the doors of the Temple, a man and child approach them.

Chikage locks eyes with Omar, recognizing him as the Jack beneath Kanna, but he makes no attempt at a nod or greeting.

Omar says to Paige, "Paige.... Erich Deon Silva lost a bolt and his leg was not working right so, umm, he left me with Mercy and I took care of her....Is this a bad time?" and Chikage cuts in before any of the others can, smiling as he waves a dismissive hand, "Ahh~ Don't mind me. I'm... not here to get in anyone's way. Though..." He looks to Kanna, "If you don't mind me asking, is your Elder not present?" and the idea that he wasted all this time coming here weighs heavily on his patience, chipping away at the rusty door that imprisons the Raging Ogre.

(Awaiting response from Kanna, then Paige, then Omar.)

Last edited:
Malick Padovani.png
Malik Padovani Nameplate.jpg
DETAILS
_____________________________________________Location_____________________________________________
(Rose District)
[Stretch Hummer - Click]
Riding around

Misa Tanaka SRUNewman SRUNewman

______________________________________________Wearing______________________________________________
Black T-shirt; Black Pants, tucked into his boots; Black boots; Red Jacket
[Reference] [His bike]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Misa answers the question with a bottle to her lips and Malik opens an eye to look at her, teasing her with a sardonic grin as if to convey some sort of doubt--that doubt being her ability to handle hardcore drugs.

She must have taken it as a challenge, as she quickly dusts some of the white powder onto the neon surface of the wavy table in front of them, and separates it into three lines--probably what she's seen in the movies--and Malik bursts up into a fit of laughter to see her snort the drug without a second thought.

She's got guts, he'll give her that.

Setting his bottle of Hennessy down in one of the cup-holders--though it barely fits--he picks up the straw made from a dollar bill and hunkers over the remaining two lines of coke, taking one in with a single swift inhale through his nose.

The burn is but a needle in a haystack of euphoria as his body responds to the wicked effects of the substance, and again he laughs, louder this time with his head thrown back as he runs the both of his hands up and through his hair--in the end, slumping into the cushiony leather of his seat.

"Why the fuck have I never done this before?!" Misa yells, looking at Malik with much wider eyes than his, which are darkly lined from years of insomnia. And Malik closes his eyes on a smile, only to open them again when he feels the girl grow near, immediately glancing down at her glossy lips, watching them as she speaks but not hearing the words. Even if he tried to understand, he would fail to the many influences on his current conscience.

Misa kisses him then. Without question, Malik kisses her back.

When he closes his eyes, it feels as if he's lying on a raft in the middle of a raging ocean, and he cannot tell if it's from the alcohol or the coke--but one thing's for certain... He doesn't give a fuck. All he cares about is finally sealing the deal with Misa Tanaka and later looking into Gregoire's unknowing eyes, and being able to hold it over him and his lousy faux dominance as an Elder.

Pulling her onto his lap, he runs his hands up her back, crossing them as he trails down her neck with his lips, feeling her heart pound under the soft skin against his tongue.

And that's a fade-to-black, kids.

Camaree Martin.png
Camaree Martin Nameplate.png
DETAILS
____________________________________________Location____________________________________________
(North District)
[Albino Tigers' Headquarters]
Outside the entrance

___________________________________________Interacting___________________________________________
Akimitsu Grossi GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

_____________________________________________Wearing_____________________________________________
Black and white kitten onesie; Black Fur boots; Black gloves; Bag
[Reference]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Akimitsu takes Camaree's side and points at himself, leaning down to get a better look at her face, "By the way, what do you mean by a 'good person'? I'm not considered a good person, you know. Are you referring to me or the Vice Elder?"

And Camaree looks up at him through her peripheral, blinking once or twice before she returns her gaze ahead. The double gates surrounding the Albino Tigers' mansion come into view, screened by an assortment of dogwood trees, and she can see the large, golden N welded to its front.

She assumes it stands for 'Nakazajo'.

Saying, "Akimitsu is good person," then, she comes to a halt before the gate and looks up at a small camera for a few seconds, waving at whoever might be watching. Following the sound of a buzzer, the gates pry open and allow the two to enter, and Camaree leads Akimitsu to the mansion.

At the doorstep, she stops and turns to face him. "Akimitsu can share Camaree's present with Raven. Camaree does not mind."

Last edited:
Cosmo Collymore.png
Cosmo Collymore Nameplate.png
DETAILS
____________________________________________Location____________________________________________
(North District)
[Albino Tigers' Mansion]
Downstairs somewhere

___________________________________________Interacting___________________________________________
Alistair Fletcher Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed , Raven Sandford SRUNewman SRUNewman

____________________________________________Wearing____________________________________________
White T-shirt; Stolen watch; Black and white, striped pants; White tennis shoes; Black headband
[Reference]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Drunkenly and with a sway in his step, C.C. kicks his shoes off at the foot of his bed and falls forward, burying his face into the comforter and saying something that's too muffled to be understood.

Alistair lies beside him, facing up, and asks, “So? Now what. I honestly don’t know where the hell Raven could be.”

Turning his head to be clearly heard, C.C. mutters through pursed lips, "She's obviously here somewhere... I could do a quick skim of the building... find which one looks the most like her..." Though he says this, being as drunk as he is, he risks getting sick between the transition from the fourth-dimension to the third, but before Alistair can make a suggestion, C.C. vanishes from sight. He warps into the fourth-dimension and stands up off of the bed, which now consists of forever shifting, glowing white grid-lines, as does Alistair and the rest of the room. The rest of the world, in fact.

Within a matter of seconds, C.C. advances through the mansion and its many rooms, flickering in and out of the fourth-dimension every time he thinks he's found Raven, basing the search around her distinct poof of hair.

He melds through walls and others, having no resonating effect on the real world lest he want to, until finally he appears before the Vice Elder within the blink of an eye. The time that's passed since he vanished from his room: Ten seconds.

C.C. grins something cheesy down at Raven, leaning to the side, then all at once he turns away and hurls the contents of his stomach into the floor, apologizing afterward, "Whoop~ Sorry 'bout that..." but she cannot hear him. When he remembers this, he retrieves his phone, finds his notepad, and types the message: "Wan aa got o a raev with meand Alisater?"

(Awaiting post from Raven.)

Lancer.pngLancer (1).png

Shore Salvatore

Meanwhile, at the hideout, Shore paid for whatever frou-frou drink they made for them and took ahold of the cup. As they were making their way out of the shop, they passed by a familiar face. Turning around, the green-haired individual watched as the man took a seat at a nearby table and called over a server. Overhearing his order allowed them to confirm who he was. With a soft smile, Shore turned around and made their way to his table.

"Mind if join you?" Before receiving an answer though, they went ahead and pulled out the chair across from him and took a seat. "Lovely day, isn't it?" they said, taking a sip of their drink, "really makes you feel... nostalgic. Personally, it takes me back to my childhood, and where I grew up. I loved that place and the people around me. I hope it and everyone there are doing well." They stopped to give a smile. "What about you? How did you feel about where you grew up? And how do you think the place and people there are doing?"

Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed

Last edited:

6AF7CC31-8841-49B0-A936-1270CE493CB5.jpeg
Yelena Zaytseva
Eventually Yelena traded open air for a patch of side-walk. She had levitated long enough that she'd begun to feel queasy by the time she finally touched down. Paranoid that the Dragon with wings would tail her if she lingered too long near that alley, Yelena had tried hard to cover as much distance as possible before she let her feet take over. In her mind, the last hour or so played out in a loop. Yelena—lost in thought—hadn’t made it ten paces, however, before she was blindsided by some idiot who’d never learned to look where he was walking.

”Oh. It’s you.”

Yelena blinked. She had no idea who this man was.

Before her run-in with Silva, Yelena had not been wandering the Rose District aimlessly. She had been tasked—Hell, she practically jumped at any opportunity to get away from the other Serpents—with a mission to seek out one Diego Mendez. The details were foggy. Because she hadn't paid much attention. Because she didn't much care, one way or the other. Not suspecting she'd need to explain herself, Yelena was caught off-guard in the face her fellow gang-member whose name continued to elude her. Luckily he didn't seem interested in her real reasons for being in the Rose District, only in the apparently obvious fact that she had just waltzed out of a melee with a rival from another gang. Hm. Did she look worse than she felt? Yelena felt a slight twinge of self-consciousness at the thought. Mental note to check reflection at earliest convenience: made.

”None of your business.” She made way to sidle past him. Then, she decided to answer him properly, if only to watch him balk at her reply. ”Dragon's Wice Elder.”Tags: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Bash)

Kingston Fox.png
Kingston Fox Nameplate.png
DETAILS
(Rose District)
[Eastside]
Outside a Barnes & Noble

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________
Nora Sullivan Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed

____________________________________________Wearing____________________________________________
Red Bandana; Red Scarf; Red Loincloth
[Reference]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You hate... your Jinx?" Such a sentiment, Kingston cannot comprehend--as without his Jinx, he'd have been stillborn; without life. Though, he wonders if a life like his is even worth appreciating.

What is it that makes a person's life so significant anyway?

Looking down at the woman--she's crying again, trembling from some inner turmoil that he doesn't understand. He won't ask, either. Instead, he lets her finish, feeling that the least he can do is keep her company.

She asks him then, sniffling, "What’s your name?" and Kingston ponders his answer.

More composed now, she adds, "I’m Nora. And I know that you can... no, will find happiness even if you can’t smile."

"Kingston. Fox," he answers. "And thank you."

A moment passes before he decides it's time to wrap things up and carry on his way, perhaps finish what he came out to do in the first place, then return to headquarters--so he steps back from Nora, scratching a metal finger against his cheek, and he says, "I will leave now... Would you like... my contact information?... If you ever find yourself in trouble... I can help."

Ever since he became a Ruby Revenant, he's always used his affiliation to do good for those he can--to make the West District a better place. Of course, it's not like he knows the woman before him is a Sapphire Dragon.

Krueger Jones.png
Krueger Jones Nameplate.png
DETAILS
___________________________________________Location___________________________________________
(Rose District)
[Eastside]
Random Alleyway

Kimiko Kugisaki Nobody Special Nobody Special

___________________________________________Wearing___________________________________________
Black Shirt, long-sleeved, high-neck; Black Pants, cargo; Red Leather Shoes; Fedora; Wrist-Watch; Surgical Mask
[Reference]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
He keeps his head low, veering idly through the minor crowd, easily untouched, as the people of the East District are very polite and cautious not to bump him. Well, most of them... Those that come too close, he avoids himself.

Frugal with his money, he never takes a cab, nor can he bare to board the bus with all benefits in mind. The cons heavily outweigh the pros--unsanitary and crowded, bumpy and poorly managed. If he didn't care for putting his life in someone else's hands, he never would have escaped prison in the first place.

And so, he walks, crossing the eastern border into the Rose District.

He figures by now that Kimiko is itching from the wait, as he left home later than intended after noticing one of his books were out of place on the shelf. Had he not checked every title to assure that they were properly arranged by date of publish, alphabetical order, and genre, the thought of it would plague his mind for the rest of the day, and he'd just end up dragging Kimiko back to his house to implement the said task. However, being that he's a "get it done" kind of guy, he figured it wouldn't hurt to give her a lesson of patience.

The time ticks by.

Krueger slips into a division between two rival boutiques, careful of kicking over a bowl of scraps that's been laid out for the local stray, then he cuts right, pulling his mask down in the process. Somehow, fully expecting Kimiko to be around the next corner, he jumps with a gasp to see her--mostly because of her own startled reaction, which she quickly tries to play off.

"Gosh, Krueger!! What the hell?! I get that you're, like, hiding, or whatever, but you don't have to go all Batman on me. Do I look like a police chief with a stupid mustache to you?"

Krueger glances to the side, raising a brow. "I... I don't? You scared me, if anything."

"Whatever... whaddaya say? Wanna hit up the mall? I'm in a shoppin' mood!"

On a sigh whispered into the winter wind in the form of a foggy puff, he reaches into his lower pocket and retrieves a hand-rolled cigarette from a black, leather pouch, then he places it between his lips whilst casually keeping an eye on his surroundings. He lights it--using his prized zippo--inhales, and nods, reaching up to hold his fedora tighter to his head as a force of habit.

"Sure," he says on a smokey breath. "I've got something I'd like to buy, too." One hit must have been all he needed, as he quickly brushes the cherry-tip of the cigarette out on the wall beside him, then puts it back from whence it came before returning his mask over his face. "You think I should get a cooler mask, too?"

Last edited:

BASH HIRABAYASHI
"Taipan"

Examining her expression after he asked his question, Bash's demeanor went from an aggressive and demanding one to a more neutral one. His eyebrows rested, albeit still slightly slanted downwards, as if it were permanent. His voice softened ever so slightly, and his guard dropped. "What, you don't know who I am or somethin'?" he asked, a slightly disappointed look on his face. How did she not know? Bash figured people would at least ask what his name was when he walked around base. Was he not cool enough? "I'm Bash! Guess I forgot to introduce myself to you last time I saw you. No biggie, now you know." His arm moved upwards, guiding his hand to the top of his head, and he began to gently scratch. More of a random motion to avoid being completely idle than an actual urge to scratch. He briefly closed his eyes. It was surprising that he actually managed to somewhat read her, especially with such a cold, calculated expression. If not for that expression, however --especially those unforgettable blue eyes-- he would not have recognized her. A light sigh escaped his lips, and he slowly opened his eyes again. "But, yeah. Who didja fight with--"

"None of your business."

Bash's eyelids shot up, completely revealing the brass spheres they had previously been hiding. Once his vision was restored, her blonde hair was already halfway past him, and he blinked. With a quiet "Huh?", he pivoted his foot, performing a complete 180 to face the woman's back. "Oi, what do you mean, "None of my business"? You musta lost if you don't wanna talk about it." She stopped walking. He had probably pissed her off, but Bash, being Bash, didn't care. He was willing to fight anyone. That included women, as long as they made the first move. He decided to jest more, in hopes of getting an answer out of her. "Don't worry. Just tell me who and where, and your brother Bash will--"

"Dragon's Wice Elder."

Her accent only multiplied the impact of her words. Bash stared dumbfoundedly at her for a few seconds. What the fuck? Wasn't this chick just a rookie? She fought a Vice Elder and got away? Even if the Dragon's Vice was a dumbass, it was still an extremely commendable feat. "Eh?"

A split second barely passed before Bash was closer to her, his eyes wide with what could only be described as a mix of bloodlust, and determination. "WHAAAAAAT!? YOU FOUGHT-- Shit..." He had to be quiet. In neutral territory like this, enemies could be anywhere. Bash personally could care less. He welcomed a fight, always ready to beat someone's face in. Be they a Dragon, a Revenant, or, his personal favorite, a Tiger. But, while he was a fighter, he wasn't the type to drag others into his shit. He'd feel bad if he drew enemies close because of his loud mouth, and the woman had to fight again after getting it in with the Dragon's Vice. He brought his voice to a regular tone, an 'inside voice' as his older sister once taught him. A decibel where she would still be able to hear him loud and clear, but anyone else who wasn't paying direct attention to them wouldn't bat an eye to their conversation. "You fought the Dragon's Vice? Is he dead? You took him out, right?" He asked eagerly, like a child asking his friend what they got for Christmas. He looked directly at her as he paced himself to walk alongside her, an excited grin revealing his abnormally sharp canines. "Oh, right. Remind me of yer' name again? "

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"

She pulled her hand out of her pocket and waved away the small amount of smoke that wafted in her direction, waiting for Krueger to finish his puff and give her an answer. "Sure, I've got something I'd like to buy, too." A happy smile formed at his answer. Whatever he needed to buy, she'd be sure to help him pick out something nice, stylish and modern. "You think I should get a cooler mask, too?" She scoffed at his question, a smirk growing on her face as she led him out of the alley, walking by obnoxiously kicking each leg out with her hands clasped behind her back, locked together by her fingers. "Duh. If you're gonna be wearing it all the time, you need something fashionable, not a surgical mask." she then pointed a finger at him as he slid his mask back on. "And, if you're gonna smoke--even if its only a puff-- you need to chew some gum or eat a mint or somethin'. You aren't gonna get a boyfriend if you have cig-breath, you nerd." she slid her hand into the side pocket of her backpack, pulling out a pack of chewing gum and pulling a stick out, offering it to him.

Once they were out of the alleyway, the cold winter breeze hit her. She exhaled and pulled her jacket closer to her. Maybe she could have stood to wear more layers, but she wasn't the type to complain about her own mistakes, so she shrugged it off. The sky began to darken with a navy blue tinge as time passed. She had to admit, nightfall was always her favorite part of the day. There was nothing more exciting than being out when the sun was down, especially in a place as excited as the Rose District. As they walked, she turned her head to face Krueger once again. "So, what do you gotta buy?" she asked, changing her gait to a more relaxed one. "I don't know if you realized, but its a little too late to buy me a Christmas gift."

Krueger Jones.png
Krueger Jones Nameplate.png
DETAILS
(Rose District)
[Near Central Bazaar]
Nearing the Central Mall

Kimiko Kugisaki Nobody Special Nobody Special

Black Shirt, long-sleeved, high-neck; Black Pants, cargo; Red Leather Shoes; Fedora; Wrist-Watch; Surgical Mask
[Reference]
"I don't need a boyfriend," he says--even so, taking the stick of gum extended to him.

A wanted man--six-foot-four but only a speck of dust beneath an occasional lamplight glow as he walks the vast city streets--his partner alongside him, kicking her feet out in a manner most comical. The only thing hiding his identity is a mask, and yet he feels safe from whatever possible detriments lie lurking around every corner; every lawman waiting with open cuffs.

Peering down at Kimiko through his peripheral, he can't help but grin, thinking to himself in regard to the before thought, Not if she has anything to say about it.

Funny, isn't it? For an old man like himself to put so much faith in a seventeen year-old girl?

Well, if you'd seen her in action, too--you'd understand why.

In fact, it's a long-shot that any officer would be able to take him down while she's by his side. After all, her Jinx was practically made for him. A deadly duo, one might say.

It's been five years since he started growing out his hair again, keeping it a modest length, having once sported a buzz cut under the fear of ever getting lice. And since he started wearing these ridiculous green contacts. He grew his beard out once, too (as much as he hated it), but his younger sister was determined that it didn't suit him, so she recommended he resort to masks. He's been wearing one ever since.

"So, what do you gotta buy?" Kimiko nestles herself deeper into her jacket, trying to escape the cold winds, and Krueger notices. "I don't know if you realized, but its a little too late to buy me a Christmas gift."

There isn't much he can do to help--ignoring her jest--but to at least instill her with future preparedness, he advises in a sure tone, "Wear a thicker jacket next time." Then he answers her question, "I need wrapping paper for a gift I bought my sister some time ago. I haven't been able to see her in a while..."

Krueger glances around at their surroundings--then when he's confident no one's watching, he pulls his mask down for a fresh breath of air, becoming illuminated by the pink, neon glow of an overhead digital billboard. It makes him think of Erich Silva--or more so his Jinx.

Looking at Kimiko, returning his mask, he asks, "What do you plan to buy?"

the-lastring.regular.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9d2057d14b42909966d77c7bee9bd833.jpg
Brielle Rousseau | Ruby Revenants - Junior | Location: West District - Red West Bar | Interacting/Mentioned: Boltius Beckman, Matsuda Russo | Outfit: Full Outfit

Boltius looks at Brielle, then to Matsuda, then at his empty glass. He snickers, knocking a melodic beat on the table.

"Oh, haha~ I fought that Mirage chick from the Albino Tigers last night..."

Brielle's eyes flicker in a second of surprise but it fades just as quick. Interested, however, she leans closer and rests her face in the palms of her hands.

Boltius continues, "Yeaaah, it was kind of one-sided. She didn't even land a hit... But that's not to say she lost, you know? She put up a good fight, and she seemed like she really wanted to understand me and where I stand as a Revenant... Not only that, but she said the Tigers have been losing members, too, and that evidence found at one of the scenes points to us... the Revenants."

Hearing this, Brielle slowly pulls her head up and straightens her posture. She knits her brows in confusion, as well as indignation. There's no way the Revenants would do such a thing. Not to the Tigers, that is. They're already stuck up their own ass as far as it is, so why would the Revenants try to make room? Even so, the Revenants have lost members, too. So, either they're lying and are framing the Revenants or someone else is framing them...

Clearly, Brielle isn't the only one who feels angry--Matsuda runs a rough hand through his hair, which Brielle somehow found time in that short second to adore.

“What the hell is she talking about?" Matsuda mutters, "I thought the Albino’s were the ones doing shit. Now they’re tryna blame us? Come on man..” He takes a moment, in which there's an odd silence--even throughout the rest of the bar, “What the hell do we do now?...”

"De lie and frame us. We know we did not do zet." Brielle sighs, "U'less," She pauses to down the last sip of her drink, setting it back down on the table, "Maybe de' not lie and ze other gangs try to frame us both-"

Before anyone can reply, she smacks her hand on the table with enthusiasm and glances back up with a blank stare, though it somehow still expresses the proud certainty in her conclusion, "I think de Se'pents."

Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed

Pit

S.D. Rookie

Now feeling a bit withdrawn, Pit stood idly and observantly beside Nionet as she neared the area of their exchanger. The nervous aroma reaped off of him like smoke as Pit sensed the poor man before he saw him. But...something...or maybe somethings...clung to the air around them just as well. His full attention was pulled away as one would tug a single strand of a feather, as he turned on a heel and stuck his nose to the air. There were-..people here? A lot actually...He gave another whiff as he walked amidst the area. Rusted metal-...wood-....sweat-...His brows narrowed in skepticism as he looked around. Was it someone's birthday? Why were they all hiding?? Finally he turns back to Nionet and Tadashi, reckoning he'd so casually open up about their current company. However, as soon as he opened his mouth, a high pitched whistle reached his ears. He grimaced in consequence, even so, lifting a hand to his ears to rub the small ache that was due to the rambunctious beat of his ear drum.

Alas, such action distracted him from the sudden movement of foes as they neared, and he was taken by surprise as a man jumped on his back, and coiled an iron bar around his throat. Using the large dog's mass to his advantage, he put his feet on Pit's shoulder blades, and tugged as hard as he could. Before Pit's paws could reach the bar, it was tightly wrenched against his neck, and he gave a small high pitched yowl as he gagged; stepping backwards all the while. Though, it was only a matter of time before a malicious low growl radiated from the bottom of Pit's throat, and he raised both arms to grab at the man on his back.

The man was strong and held on, he even had help, as another man clothed in cloak and shadow came running toward Pit with two drawn daggers. Pit growled as he shook and spun, attempting to get the man off, as his arms could reach little within the tight suit he wore. Finally, he gave another tug at the sleeves covering his shoulders, freeing them, but also ripping the formal attire upon him as he grabbed a hold of the man by his shoulders. However, his sleeves weren't the only thing to rip, why, the tiny button that had been hanging on for dear life, it popped, and was sent forward at unmatched speed. Fortunately for Pit, it ended up making perfect contact with the left temple of the man coming at him. Amidst his stride, his eyes near instantly glazed over as a tiny hollow, *Clokk* receded from his skull, the man fell forward, face first into the hard cement, unconscious. Parallel to the launch of his ally being sent into the air. Eventually, a hard thud marked the man's landing somewhere not too far away into the unforgiving ground.

Rubbing his neck, Pit withdrew a breath as he moved to protect his allies, he knew not at all what was going on, but he knew he had to get there. Before he could take two more steps although, another foe came from the wide blue, striking at him with a spiked hockey stick. Pit backstepped with every swing, for a big man, he was surprisingly quick, nonetheless, the man before him was pretty wild and chaotic with his predictable swings. However, something seemed to happen to Pit as he stared at the waving Hockey stick, his eyes following the end of it wherever it went, as it was waved before him again and again. The only forewarning was the sudden wag of his tail before Pit latched onto the stick and began to quickly shake it back and forth. The man, still holding on unfortunately, too was flailed from side to side, emitting a yell as he held on. But-, once he did let go, the man went flying into the nearby wall, and the crack of his spine radiating from him as he slumped to the ground.

Pit grimaced as he slid the hockey stick out of his jaw, "Whoops..." He said, hoping the guy would be alright, it sounded like it hurt. Though he had other problems, taking the hockey stick with him, Pit regrouped with his allies, and broke the nose of anyone who came close to Nionet or Tadashi. Pit's blows now being much more lethal and purposeful, as he protected the backs of those behind him. Oddly enough, it was only then, that he realized this was some sort of attack.

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
♡design by latte, coded by uxie♡
-->

Last edited:

P-Breezy

Yuh Homeboy NxtDoor

The elevator chimed as it arrived at its destination, the main floor of the mansion. Then trotting out of the elevator was no one other than Pablo, exuberantly laughing to himself as he texted a few friends of the stuff he'd just found in the gang leader's office.

======Me and the Boys======

- Attachment -

- Ricky
    :o) "Naw...bro...you didn't...no you didn't.."

- Mike
    "PJay, my dude, your going to get yourself killed bro."

- Nathan
    "Yall, shut the hell up, P just got himself the SHIt! You gon' have all the hoes on you after you spill this, bro.." :lenny:

- Mike
    "And a gravestone, dumbass."

- Pablo
    "Yo, relax bros, it cooooooool. Me and Rochii go way back man. I'ma just.sneak em back in his office tomorrow or something. He won't even know."

- Nathan
    "Shit man, what'd Angela say???? Dawg, if she don't take your ass back after this, I don't even know what Ima do..."

- Pablo
    "She ain't texted me back yet. She prolly still at the mall with Cat, give her some timmmmee maaaannnn." :coolshades:

- Ricky
    "Just hope you know what you doing man....that guy scary...bruh, he's on the news at least every week. He'll crush your skull like a freaking grape bro."🍇🥌

=====================

A smug look found its way on his face as he pressed the send button, though strangely, his message didn't appear. With a small look toward the top right corner, he scoffed in annoyance as he noticed his data had turned off. "Dang...why you gotta be like that..." He muttered to himself at the crappy Iphone 6. Though down the hall, a familiar face found its way to view, Markus. He smiled then, and began to trot over to him as stuffed his phone into his pocket. Excited to spill some beans that frankly, he wanted to spill to the whole world.

"Yo MArk!" He said to him as he leaned onto the edge of the sofa. "Just found some-uh...err" Then it hit him...Was Markus safe to tell?? He hadn't even read through all the stuff he took, and Markus could sometimes be-..jerkish-...Not to mention the fight he'd heard about between him and Chikage sometime ago. Maybe it was better to leave him outta the know-..just in cassseee.... "EEEErrr-. super dope cookies in the front. You try em? They got all kinds up there, no cap." A nervous chuckle escaping him as he averted his gaze for a second.

Nailed it... He told himself with a mental fist pump.

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
-->

sadfghjkl;.png
Yelena Zaytseva
Bash. A fitting name for the young man beside her. Yelena watched him without making a show of it as they walked, her eyes narrowing to slits as he scratched the top of his head. A nervous tick? Or lice, perhaps? Both possibilities seemed equally likely. She took a half-step to her right, just in case it was the latter.

Bash... Bash, what? No last name. At least not one that he cared to share, or that she cared to ask after, in any event. First name would suffice, she thought. Who knew how long she would have to endure his presence, anyhow. A colorful butterfly could flutter by any moment and sweep him away, leaving her once more to strut and brood in solitude. The thought almost brought a smile to her face. Almost.

Before Bash had come along, to distract herself from the gnawing sensation that she had just left a crossroads and had perhaps chosen incorrectly, Yelena had been thinking about how she would go about conducting her search for the supposed deserter. She'd also had half a mind to call the whole thing off and grab herself a cup of coffee instead. If memory served, there was a cafe near enough to walk. At the least, she could get out of the cold. Her fingers were starting to freeze, and the winter wind had begun to rosy her cheeks and her nose. She almost proposed the idea to Bash.

Then he asked her the question she had been avoiding asking herself.

”He's not dead.” Yelena said, simply. Matter-of-factly. And hoped beyond hope that that would end the conversation.

The Dragon's Vice Elder was alive. At least, the last she'd seen of him he was. It would be simple enough to explain away that she had been forced to retreat before she could finish him off when his reinforcements arrived. But that wasn't the case. She could've, maybe, if she'd tried... For some reason she thought about Bash trotting along beside her, and imagined him as if he were in her shoes in that moment. If their places had been reversed, and it was Bash standing over the broken body of a man, would he have done things differently?

She cast another sidelong glance his way, his face illuminated by the cold winter and lamplight, canines glinting fiercely. Yelena felt a chill run down her spine that had little to do with the biting cold. He certainly would have. He'd probably have enjoyed it, too. Even if he didn't, he would've done what was expected of him, and of her, in that situation - it had been, after all, a golden opportunity, too rare and too advantageous to pass up. And why, for that matter, didn't she? Had she finally gone soft? Or, perhaps, had she always been soft, from the start?

"Yelena." Yes, she thought, first names would suffice. Tags: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Bash)

BASH HIRABAYASHI
"Taipan"

As he zealously awaited an answer from the hard-boiled woman, Bash took a moment to examine his surroundings. Boy, was it getting dark fast. As the sky quickly turned a dark hue, he sighed, finally giving in and zipping his jacket closed to protect himself from the harsh temperature as much as possible. He perked up at her words when she finally spoke, listening to every word that left her mouth. "He's not dead." instead of an expression that was practically screaming obnoxious surprise, Bash's eyes lowered to a close and he smirked. "Ya know, I had figured you lost, but your lack of a reaction's got me beat." he couldn't help but laugh to himself. "A rookie really beat Silva then, huh?" he was shining with pride, and while he was curious as to why she didn't finish him off, he supposed a beatdown was enough to send those Dragons a warning.

Once he learned her name, he made a mental note to remember it. Without realizing that he failed to give his last name, he wondered why she didn't give him hers. He shrugged it off, immediately trailing off to an ignorant thought. 'Probably some long Russian shit.' He looked over to her again, of course, preparing more questions to ask. "Soooo..." he mused, lifting his eyes back to the sky after failing to keep eye contact with such intimidating company. "You beat him. Ya didn't kill him, so you probably didn't get orders to scuffle with the guy. Pretty fuckin impressive, still." he winced after walking directly under a street post with his eyes wide open, and directed his head forward once again to avoid repeating his mistake. "So if you weren't told to do that, what are you doin' here?" he narrowed his eyes, his pupils moving to look directly at Yelena. "Ya don't exactly seem like the type to shoot the shit in a busy place like the Rose District." he placed a thumb to his chest to point at himself, boasting a triumphant smile, but eyes that still bled with curiosity. "Not unless ya like ta' fight like I do."

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"

"I don't need a boyfriend."

"Suuuure you don't," she replied, pushing the pack of gum back into her bag's pocket and looking directly forward as they walked. "You don't need a boyfriend, and I don't need air to breathe." the sarcasm in her sentence was as obvious as usual, and a smug grin creeped up as she looked at him, his reaction as nonchalant as ever. Another unusually cold gust of wind hit them, and she let out a quiet 'brrr', burying herself deeper into her jacket. On second thought, maybe it wasn't her mistake, so she could complain. Her mom didn't warn her about the weather, nor did her brother. Because of them, she ended up choosing too thin a jacket to match the cold air that was bombarding her now. Guess she would have to weather through it. She laughed in her head.

As if he were reading her mind, Krueger spoke up as he looked down at her. " Wear a thicker jacket next time." She looked to her side, slightly annoyed that she had been figured out, but quickly turned back to face him. "You're one to talk, mister turtleneck. There's no way you're not cold, too." though, he probably really wasn't cold. This was the same guy who didn't have a TV or a microwave and survived off fire, after all. Upon hearing the answer to her question about what he needed, she perked up slightly. "Wrapping paper, hm?" she switched her pace once again, this time choosing to turn around and temporarily walk backwards while Krueger removed his mask for some fresh air. Nobody was really around, after all, so she could do risky things like these without having to worry about bumping into others. "Lame. at least tell me what you got her." she smiled at him, doing yet another 180 to face in the proper direction.

She looked puzzled when he asked her what she wanted to buy. "What I wanna buy? Hmm..." she hadn't really thought about that. She did say she was in a shopping mood, but she was in more of a 'aimlessly walk around the mall and look at stuff for ten minutes before leaving the store and moving to the next one' mood, like most girls her age. Reaching into her pocket, she gripped her wallet and pulled it out, opening it up and looking inside. Mmm, she needed a job or something. Mooching off her mother and brother wouldn't keep her up forever. This should still be enough, though. Pushing the pink leather wallet back into her pocket, she looked up at him, ready to answer his question. "Thicker jacket." she said with a toothy smile.​

Last edited:

Ruthe

Sable Serpant's Vice Elder

By God, his skin was as cold as ice, it made her shudder just to touch him. This boy....

After wringling out her grasp, he gestured toward Joanna, antagonizing her with his usual demented tone and vulgar insults. She only watched him do so with a sort of a slight patronizing smile as he struggled to get the mere words. "It's alright, love, take your time..." She cooed to Eustass as he stuffed his foot into the side of the dead man at their feet. At that moment, she pulled off her coat, then remaining only in a relatively thin sweater.

Rutheless scoffed at his words, "Oh, Eustass..." She sang as she wrapped the coat around his cold body and brought him in once more, how long had he been out in this weather? Poor thing. She spoke at a volume perceivable by Joanna, "Be nice, will you. I'm sure she would've made do if you weren't there to steal her kill." Though with a second more, Rutheless came in closer, her lips nearing but only a millimeter away from his ear as she then whispered, "Besides, if the rookie fails to impress....-" Her voice twisting into one of pure serpentine. "I can always let you have your fun with the girl...." Not that she would let that happen anytime soon, she was quite fond of the girl at the moment, but of course, things could always change. No matter how sweet she was, unfortunately, she couldn't have sweetness coming in the way of what needed to be done.

A quiet chuckle emitted from her before she withdrew from him and took a look at her blood stained sleeves. Ruthe stuck out her bottom lip and gave an exaggerated sigh, "awe...i can never have nice things..." A high pitched whine slightly apparent in her tone of voice. Well-, it looked like she'd be paying another surprise visit to Cameree of the Tigers, she hated having to deal with scars upon her spotless skin, she rather have them disappear. Despite the very attack she had to deal with from the very Albinos, the young precious Cameree couldn't possibly be to blame. An interesting young lass she was, but she was no killer, at least, not in Ruthe's eyes.

"Now then.." She said to the two of them, quiet, yet stern and sharp, enough to gather attention when she needed it, wanted it. Not only did her position allow her to silence a filled room, but her very reputation, as people knew what would happen if they didn't- promptly- shut their traps. Why, she'd squashed the balls of the last- former- man that had the moxie to talk over her; there was no need for her to have to say something twice. "It is way too cold for this kind of bickering to take place." Ruthe claimed as she began to make her way back to the warmth of the car. "I do wonder although...what tomfoolery possesed Rochii into pulling this..." She scratched her chin for a moment before giving a mental shrug. She'd have to pay him a visit as well; and really-...she'd take up any excuse to turn up at the foot of his bed.

[/comment]

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

[/comment]

-->
-->

Last edited:
Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

Akimitsu Grossi
"Ah, I see. I understand what you are thinking about me. If you still think that I am a good person, then I won't get angry at you. Otherwise, I'm not what you think I am. I'm more of a delinquent than that." Akimitsu said calmly.

When he went inside the mansion, he couldn't believe how grand the place was. This is his first time there and he is already excited to see what it has to offer. He is going to have a great time there at the mansion. However, there is more than meets the eye, considering that he hasn't been to someone else's birthday party before. This is his first time in his life and nobody besides his parents haven't thrown him one.

His parents haven't thrown him a birthday party before during his early years before eventually joining the Albino Tigers for good and he wouldn't let his paternal grandparents throw a birthday party for him because he was angry with his parents not celebrating it before. This has left him as sick as a parrot, which defines who he is today. Now, he is as happy as ever before.

When Camaree told him about sharing a present with someone, he felt overjoyed but curious. He briefly looked into her eyes, speculating an opportunity to help someone in need regarding sharing. He agrees to share with whoever presents it is. It doesn't matter much to him. The problem is that he is having trouble understand Camaree's form of speaking and he is trying to translate it by understanding it.

"A present to share with Raven? I'm not sure what you meant. Could you clarify it for me, please? It just that you speak oddly. No offense." He stated in confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back