• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings New Oasis: Gangsters Edition (CLOSED)

Characters
Here
25.png
26.jpg
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Sensorial Link
He can bind a person to himself or someone else, causing them to mimic his or another person's physical disturbances.

_____________________________________________Location_____________________________________________
(South District)
Hutch's Hut

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________
Vicky Burnomi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , Jaiden Wilson FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

______________________________________________Wearing______________________________________________
Yellow and White Striped Button-Up Shirt + Black Slacks + Black Dress Shoes + Wrist Watch
[Reference]
[His Bike - Harley Davidson Fat Bob 107] [Helmet]

His face is busted up pretty bad--mostly the left side. Bruised, scuffed, and swollen cheek; somewhat of a black eye; and his lip is cut, sort of swollen too.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
36.jpgHe slows to a stop sign just as his phone vibrates in his pocket--a message to the group chat from Vicky Burnomi giving directions to a nearby Hutch's Hut restaurant.

Not his favorite place to eat, but by the burning in his stomach, he'll settle for anything right now.

He texts back a quick thumbs-up sign, then slips his phone away and revs his engine a few times before pulling out, turning right at the intersection.

Traffic is steady.

The sun is warm, but wind driving at forty-five miles-per-hour without a jacket chills his arms.

He drives straight for a while before turning left at a traffic light, then right at another four-way, then straight again until Hutch's Hut eyes him in the distance. And as if Malik thinks the entire establishment itself will sprout legs and run away, he twists the throttle of his Harley and it roars with pleasure, gaining velocity only to slow seconds later at the entrance of the restaurant's parking lot.

Jaiden and Vicky are still outside.

Malik finds a place to park, kills the bike, removes his helmet, then approaches them with it tucked under an arm. When he sees Jaiden, despite his own injuries, he scoffs a laugh and points at his face, "The fuck happened to you? It looks good. Yeah. You should keep it that way. I can help." He bites his tongue, grinning wider with a silly bounce of his eyebrows before his expression takes on a more serious quality toward Vicky, "I missed your broadcast."

Last edited:

kuebeg.personal-use.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0398e02fb4278820f6e64f6d1846b1aa.jpg
Adder Shaley | Ruby Revenants - Senior | Location: West District - Rock Java Coffee Shoppe | Interacting/Mentioned: Retsuko Ichigo | Outfit: Main Outfit + shoes + Jacket

"Not everything is worth a fight." The man says, "Maybe he just realized he forgot something. It was more important."

Adder smiles to his words, pleased by the neutrality.

He's right, not everything is worth a fight...

Extending a broad hand, the stranger introduces himself, "My name is Retsuko Ichigo."

Adder returns the gesture, firmly shaking his hand with a friendly, lop-sided smile.

"I just arrived in New Oasis on the last intercity bus. I need a new scene ya' kno'? Kinda' startin' over with a fresh life. Left everything back home to kick off a whole new me. So what name are you known by?"

Listening attentively, as not to miss anything, Adder nods with each word. Then, at the request for his name, he joyfully replies, "Adder Shaley. It's good to meet ya'."

Looking at the mess of the coffee, it registers in his mind, "Oh, right!" He turns back to the creamer bar and retrieves a handful of napkins, placing them over the spillage.

"Don't worry bout' that, Adder." Tricky approaches the two from behind, a mop and bucket in each hand.

Adder whips his head to see her whilst pulling the soaked napkins up from the table. He cups a hand beneath them to prevent any drops reaching the floor. "It's my mess. I was raised to clean up after myself, Trick. Can't stop me."

The girl jokingly rolls her eyes and plops the mop into the bucket of soapy water, a genuine laugh escaping her lips.

After tossing the soggy napkins in the trash, Adder gives Tricky a glance as she mops the floor.

Then adjusting both hands in his pockets to sit comfortably, he looks back to Ichigo with a sigh, "Yeah, I'm sorry my uh- coffee spoiled your new experience here at New Oasis. I can promise you it's not all scalding hot liquids in the face-" He let's a chuckle at the comment, then takes a breath to continue, "-it's pretty great here."

"Anyway, you said you took the intercity bus here, right? I could give you a ride home, or a tour of the West District, but this is just the least I can do--it's an offer, not a demand.

violentfish violentfish

tumblr_pkvztaI2ny1tnbbg0_400.png

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"
Sapphire Dragons |Rookie|Jinx: Explosion Enhancement
Interacting: Krueger (Text) ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean ) Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )

________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Kimiko made contact with him, Tadashi broke out into one of the most energetic sequences she had ever seen. His arms whipped into what she could only assume was some sort of martial arts position, and, for a moment, she felt her own arm instinctively swing her bat behind her. She quickly brought it to a halt, however, when the two made eye contact. Within seconds, Tadashi was fully composed, standing tall and clearing his throat as if nothing had happened. The ends of her lips were fighting for their life as they were being tugged at, quivering as she did everything in her power to stop herself from bursting out in laughter in the middle of the temple. I'll make fun of you for that later.

His voice fluctuated-- much like a musician tuning a guitar in an attempt to find it's original pitch-- before he finally answered her question. "Yeah, let's go." With that, she did a complete 180 to take the lead and head towards the exit of the temple, finally able to smile wildly at spectacle that was Tadashi. As they stepped outside, she felt her phone vibrate inside her pocket, and, like your average teenage girl, she immediately pulled it out, coming to a complete halt while she checked for notifications. Her smile softened while she read the text from Krueger, who was lecturing her as usual. She could only imagine him tapping away on his flip phone as he sent his message. Stupid piece of ancient plastic. She raised her arm behind her to jam her bat back into her bag, freeing both hands to respond to her old man's message.

"And using a flip phone your whole life will leave you blind by the time you're 40 😴😒. Checking out those..."

She paused, not knowing what to replace the word 'Murders' with. While she tried her best to push away the bad thoughts about what was going on in town, she couldn't help but worry about the safety of the other members of the gang. She had seen Solar Flare crying that day-- it wasn't good. Luckily for her, she'd seen a dead body or two in her lifetime--no matter how sad that may sound-- so she was perfect for this job. As she pushed away the cloud of bad thoughts that had briefly loomed over her, she continued her text.

"Checking out that thing the gang's been losing sleep about. You know, the thing that happened a few days ago. I'm with Sonic. Just scared the hell outta him. He gave me a good show 😂. Call me if you need me!! Or, just find me like you always do 🤓🤓" After sending her text, she turned on the location app she had installed specifically for Krueger's stupid flip phone. It would give him the area she was in if he texted the word 'Location' to her number, as long as she had her phone on her. She put her phone back in her pocket, and looked up. "Sorry 'bout that! Shall we?" she began to lead them away from the temple before stopping once again and planted her face in her hand in embarrassment. "Riiiight, I have no idea where we're going. That's right." she turned to Tadashi before skipping behind him, allowing him to take the lead. "Lead the way, karate kid! And we can talk about what we did yesterday while we walk. I...uh... stayed home all day. I was gonna go to the mall--wait, no. I was going to the Ball. The...New Years Ball that my school hosts... on... New Years Eve." nice save. Green eyes shot up to the taller boy, who she was now comfortable with following the scare she had given him. "Y'know what? Forget about what I did. What'd you do, buddy? Anything fun?"​

Last edited:
313152.jpg

AKIRA SENDO
"Inari"

Albino Tigers |Senior / Bodyguard|Jinx: Item Teleportation
Interacting: Lucy ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

________________________________________________________________________________

He took a step back as the door opened, not wanting to startle her. Once the door was fully open, Lucy's full figure was revealed to him, topped off with a lively smirk as she leaned on the doorframe to her left. He greeted her with his usual foxlike smile and a benevolent wave, and listened once she opened her mouth to speak, remembering to keep eye contact. Akira had been on dates before-- plenty of them, in fact. He was very experienced in taking people out and showing them a good time, and how to behave during times like these. There was one thing about the dates he'd been on so far, however: They weren't real. Not a single loving picnic in the park, trip to the carnival, or night on the beach was genuine. At least, not for Akira. They were all for his own personal gain, or for a job from a third party that required his expertise in manipulation, espionage or anything else. In fact, now that he thought about it, anybody he'd been on a date with in the past who was still alive would probably try to put a bullet through his skull the moment they laid eyes on him.

Something was different about this one, though. While he still planned to gain something from today, Akira found himself looking forward to the events of the day, whatever they were. It wasn't that he was excited or overjoyed (and even if he was, it wasn't like he'd ever admit it), but something was there for sure. The girl was an enigma, after all. Maybe that was what it was.

"My, my. Back already? Have you got the chance to plan a super special second first date then? Or shall we go with the flow?" She presented an alarming question, one that caused Akira's gentle eyes to ever-so-slightly twitch. Right, he hadn't made any plans for today. It wasn't like he had a whole lot of time to-- considering that they had gone on a journey through districts after hitting their own elder with a car. Nonetheless, he quietly shamed himself. He should have prepared something for them to do. An imaginary lightbulb flickered on over his head as he remembered a key aspect: Lucidity didn't mind taking the lead. In fact, she probably enjoyed it. That was exactly what he would let her do until he came up with a main thing for them to do. "Hmm, I was thinking I'd let you decide where we went first, especially considering I'm not the one paying for any of this." She had certainly done a good job with that. Earlier this morning, Lucy had made Chikage feel guiltier than Akira had ever seen him, and somehow managed to get him to agree to pay for both his car and their date. He had no qualms about any of it, and quietly sat there while Lucy made the Elder feel bad about his actions the day before. "Unfortunately, I don't have a car at the moment, so we'll have to take a cab or walk. Unless..." he raised his index finger, aiming it to the sky as he explained his preferred method of travel. "You'd rather I use my jinx. I can get us to any district, in the blink of an eye." It was common knowledge that he had spread various marked items throughout New Oasis, allowing for near instant transportation throughout the city. There were marked grains of rice everywhere-- areas that were usually crowded, train stations, vehicles, if you could name it, he could probably get you there. He was Inari, the man who could end up behind you if you crossed the Albino Tigers without being cautious. Of course, remembering the location of every single item was too much of a hassle, so his phone's camera roll mostly consisted of photos of them, and perhaps the occasional target if you scrolled far enough. "Although, the second option may require some premature hand holding, or something of that nature. What do you say? I'm leaving it up to you."​

Last edited:

dd6u99x-f637cab7-ea89-40d2-bead-1e142da67e45.png

«я ценю вашу помощь».
Yelena Zaytseva
Yelena held her position as Eustass went wild. She even propped up her elbow on the distressed table and proceeded to rest her chin on her palm, making a great show of being utterly done with, well, everything. Her eyes remained sharp, however, keen, and curious to see what their enemy’s next move would be. At first blush, it appeared that all it took to shatter their resolve was the sight of their comrade’s withered husk on the floor. Yelena’s eyes flashed with understanding. That’s what he wanted to do to me. She thought, and made a mental note to never let Eustass get that close to her again.

Yelena decided to let Eustass have his fun before she leaned forward, peering down at the prostrated man before them. The light glinting in her eyes, she spoke. ”Is zis all you kan do? Mm.” Pitiful. How these spineless vermin even managed to get on their radar was a mystery to her. ”What ve vant is you to leave and not kome back. Zis place is not yourrrs any longer.”

The man on his knees looked her in the eye, a glimmer of hope rekindled there. He was probably thinking, if only he did what they said, he’d get to escape with his miserable life in tact. He was already nodding, as he scrambled to get to his feet. The others, from what she could glean, seemed amenable to this as well. Though some of their faces were difficult to read.

Then, Yelena thought she heard what sounded like an explosion in the distance. Then another. Then another. The sound was drawing nearer, and as it did, the countenances of the men had begun to shift. A whisper went up among them, and at once it became apparent that they would not be going quietly after all. Something, or someone, had given them back their nerve. Yelena's brow quirked, and her gaze fell on Eustass. She wondered if he had the foggiest clue what was going on.

Suddenly, the massive frame of a man filled the doorway. The others parted as he shouldered his way through. Curling motes of smoke rose from his skin, as the fabric of his shirt peeled away to reveal cruel, jagged muscles. The man bellowed, and plumes of steam rippled off of him in waves. Yelena had to lift her hand to shield her face from the oppressive heat.

"SERRRRPENTSS!!! I'M GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT!"
e7df1a4946eee85c7ca567df9747518d.jpg

"THIS PARTY'S JUST GETTING STARTED!"

NPC Spotlight!
Former Sable Serpent: Armond Bagravanian

Jinx Mastery: high

Reflexes: low

Speed: medium

Strength: high

Intelligence: low
7633919-img-1603606048794.png
Leader: The Strife
A low-level gang

Jinx: Muscle Steam
Armond converts his muscles into steam, and vice-versa!

Weapon: Metal Baseball Bat

Tags: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean (Eustass)

15.png
16.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Electroluminescence Manipulation
He can craft digital matter out of pixels into the real world and utilize it by way of telekinesis.

_____________________________________________Location_____________________________________________
(East District)
[His home - Reference]
The Garage

There will be four cars in the driveway and a few dirt bikes parked aimlessly about. Nionet and Silva are standing in front of the open door of the garage.

___________________________________________Interacting___________________________________________
Nionet Sinblade Cracker Cracker

_____________________________________________Wearing_____________________________________________
Grey Jacket + Black Long-Sleeved Shirt + Black Shorts + Mask and Goggles + Baseball Cap + Green Digital Wristwatch
[Reference - Left-most reference]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
38.jpgTheir hug is short-lived, but the simple fact that it even happened is enough for Silva to look forward to the rest of the day.

"I was informed you fought a Serpent yesterday..." Nionet mentions.

A nervous laugh but hearty nonetheless, "Aaaha-heh-heh~! So you heard a bout dat... Laaa dama approached me first, yes...? Aaah, yes. Yes."

Through the ventilation of his mask, he relaxes in her clean, flowery scent; though, he's never known her to wear perfume.

The thought purses curiously on his lips as he briefly tries to discern the exact smell. Like... those pink things 'atchu... put in de toilet?

"I- I'll overlook it. We have a mission to do, but we must wait for Omar and Molly to arrive," she says.

Silva squints his eyes at Nionet, absorbed by the idea of her carrying a urinal cake around in her back pocket, which tears from him a loud laugh. Throwing his head back, hands over his stomach, he entertains the image further: Nionet Sinblade, Elder of the Sapphire Dragons, patting down her armpits with a pink block of Pine Breeze toilet deodorizer.

However, the laugh abruptly halts when it registers to him what Nionet just said--we have a mission to do.

"Wha- Wait!? For reals, chica!?" His eyes blink wide behind his goggles, excitement bubbling in his gut.

Jumping high and landing in a wide stance, leaning back with his torso, he forms rock signs with his hands, shaking them back and forth, and exclaims loudly, ¡Una gran noticiaaaaa! HELLS YEEEEAAAHAHA! WE ARE GOING TO KICK ASS!!" But it quickly comes to him that he has no idea the details of this mission, and so his posture slouches, arms dangling in front of him as he asks with a tilt of the head, "Uhhh- wait? Wut's de mission?..."

Katsura Kanna - Sapphire Dragons - Ace
Clothing Reference: Bomber Jacket (minus logo on chest and right sleeve) | Shoes | Pants (minus chain and pin) |
Interactions: Kimiko Kugisaki ( Nobody Special Nobody Special ), Saito Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
1610837797345.png
Kanna sat in Nionet's office, in front of her desk, just like on Christmas. However, there was no one else in the room but Kanna this time. Her bo-staff was sitting on the desk, collapsed.

Nionet had gone home after yesterday, once discussions with the Tiger's Elder were finished. Since then, Kanna hadn't seen or heard from Nionet. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes and slowly let it out. The events from yesterday were still fresh in her mind. The meeting with Chikage, the fight in the tunnel. Kanna had also gone home that night, taking her car to a local auto shop. By the morning, they were able to get it fixed and Kanna immediately came to the Temple after picking it up. Oddly enough, before she left her apartment, there was a check in her mail box with enough money to pay for the repairs. She could only guess who sent it.

The words Nionet said to Kanna echoed in her mind. "Kanna, I'm not angry-".

She dwelled on those words for a moment. In the back of her mind, there was still a sense of responsibility for what happened that day.

Kanna got up from her chair, pushing it in towards to the desk and went for the door, grabbing her bo-staff and clipped it to her side. She got jacket from the coat hanger and looked back, taking one more glance at Nionet's office before stepping out, turning the lights off and shutting the door, locking it. As much as she wanted to spend the day resting, there were others thing that needed to be taken care of.

Recently, a sudden surge of deaths have been reported within the East District, but there was something different about them. The targets weren't all gang members, but civilians, regular people living in the area. While it couldn't be ruled out that the other gangs were expanding their hitlists, to Kanna, it didn't seem like any of this was tied between the tensions between gangs. Nionet had informed Kanna that she assigned two members to check things out and investigate, Kimiko and Tadashi. Kanna was going to join them.

She made her way down to the ground floor of the temple, looking around. She didnt see either of them in the main room. Perhaps they had already left the building.

Kanna slipped her jacket on, stepping out through the exit and walked through the courtyard and out the gate. As she rounded the corner, she spotted the pair just up ahead. From the looks of things, they were chatting. She approached the two, clearing her throat a little to make her presence known.

"Good morning Kimiko, Tadashi. If you dont mind, I'll be joining you guys on your...adventure."

228c91662471e398ff3c732318aed3e5.jpg
”Too energetic...”
Saito Tadashi
Tadashi had calmed down by the time they'd begun their journey. Though said journey was immediately cut short, when Kimiko stopped short, right in front of him, leaving Tadashi little time to halt before he barreled into her. Luckily, he'd been able to pump the brakes in time, but ended up leaning somewhat over her shoulder, inadvertently making himself look as though he were eavesdropping on her text conversation. And while that had not been his intention, his eyes couldn't help but read the name of the contact in her phone. Huh, Krueger? He thought for a split second before righting himself and stepping to stand beside her. Whether she'd noticed his little faux pas or not would remain to be seen. In any event, she asked him if he was ready, and he nodded in agreement. As ready as he'd ever be.

Their work today was grisly, even by gang standards. Tadashi wasn't sure he had the stomach for it, but he'd do his best to not dissapoint the faith Nionet had placed in him by sending him along (then again, for all he knew, she drew names out of a hat to decide who would go on what mission)... He followed Kimiko, expecting they'd get at least another fifty feet away from the Temple before their next side-track. He was wrong.

"Eh? Didn't Elder tell you?" Tadashi asked, and simultaneously realized that he, also, was not exactly sure where they were meant to go. The crimes had been committed in... East District. Well, that was a start. They were already here. But where exactly..? His mind drew a blank. Tadashi failed to notice Kimiko switch positions with him, placing him in the lead, as he was too busy internally spiraling out of control as he thought of the absolute, soul-crushing embarassment that awaited him if he had to face Nionet and tell her that they'd failed their mission because they had both forgotten where to go.

The only thing that drew Tadashi back into the plane of the corporeal was Kimiko's question, and only because that particular question instantly triggered Tadashi's fight or flight response. He felt an uncontrollable twitch begin to form that vascillated between his left eyebrow and the right corner of his mouth as he looked at her, his lips moving to form words that he hoped would string together into coherent sentences, though he wasn't holding his breath. "L-last night?! F-f-fun..? Yeah! Oh... Uh... J-just, uhm... Hung out... N-nothin' special..." He looked away, unable to hold both the lie and her gaze at the same time.

Yes, for the record, I would be--and am--terrible at poker. I'm well aware, thank you.

Kanna's approach was a figurative--and in some sense literal--godsend. With her help, the trio made it to the crime scene in a reasonable amount of time, though by the time they got there, Tadashi had wished they'd gotten lost. 'Crime scene' was apt to describe the place. Police tape barred their way to the exact spot that it happened, and a few beat cops mulled around. This was approximately the point at which a sane person might say, "Good. Let the cops handle it. They'll get to the bottom of this mystery." Tadashi might've been one of them, once.

Still, they were here, and that meant the Dragons had to deal with them, somehow... He looked to the other two, hands in his pockets, a sort-of hopelessly lost puppy-dog look on his face and asked, "What now?"

Tags: Nobody Special Nobody Special (Kimiko) FabulousTrash FabulousTrash (Kanna)

31.png
32.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Elasticity
He can bend, stretch, and twist his body to his will at a rate of 35 MPH.

___________________________________________Location___________________________________________
(West District)
Seven Eleven (His workplace)

Brax and Bash are engaged in battle in the middle of the small parking lot! There are no customers and one of the gas terminal's button-panels has been dented as a result of Bash punching it.

__________________________________________Interacting__________________________________________
Bash Hirabayashi Nobody Special Nobody Special

___________________________________________Wearing___________________________________________
Loose Red Shirt + Grey Hammer Pants + Black Boots
[Reference]

Unlike the reference image, Brax isn't wearing any accessories. He is bleeding from the nose and covered in dirt.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never in his life has he ever experienced blunt pain.

He's been scratched, cut, and burned--all worthy of a wince or enough to nag his thoughts--but nothing like this. Nothing like this numbing rush of warmth through his nose that's now fauceting from his nostrils and soaking his shirt, causing him to fully rear his head back and cup his hands over his face.

Tears stream from the corners of his eyes, running down his cheeks and dripping from his jawline--except he's not crying, so he doesn't understand.

An annoying, itching, overwhelming burn--it spreads to even his brain, radiating and throbbing incomprehensibly.

Blunt pain...

He doesn't like it.

Brax stands to his feet then, rising off of Bash, who's still regaining himself after nearly passing out. He stumbles back a few steps before finally opening his eyes and adjusting to the pain, shaking his head like a wet dog.

His nose--it's probably broken.

He fixes his footing, hardening his posture as he waits for Bash to rise. However, something inside him thirsts for an unknown nutriment--a feeling so unfamiliar to him that he briefly loses his composure, clutching at his chest as if to neutralize it like one would squash a bug.

The feeling...

To his utter dismay, it is the desire for retaliation--or vengeance as some would put it. Perhaps inspired by this new pain--but even so, Brax hates it. He shuns it. Banishes it from his mind, and so still he holds his ground to wait; though, he wishes by some means to get through to Bash. To understand him, if there's even anything to understand.

At this rate, the fight will ensue.

With that being said, Brax's brow furrows with new determination. Jinx or no Jinx--wherever it went--he will do what he can to keep Bash on his knees. Every time he gets up, he will knock him back down.

Last edited:
Jaiden Wilson - Sable Serpents - Ace
His apartment, moving to the meetup location
Clothing Reference: T-shirt, Jeans, Bomber jacket | Shoes
Interactions: Malik Padovani ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean ), Vicky Burnomi ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )
1610861336971.png
It was almost mesmerizing, to hear Vicky talk. Sure, it was a bit over exaggerated, but it had its charm.

Jaiden glanced over, his gaze following her movement as she replied. He watched as Vicky came up and stood in front of him, her arms outstretched. For a moment, Jaiden thought she was indicating she wanted a hug or something, but for him, it was a bit hard to tell. Though, she dropped her arms back to her sides moments later. Jaiden sighed at the mention of Malik. Frankly, Jaiden didn't care what he was up to lately. The more he stayed out of Jaiden's way, the better. Unfortunately, it seemed he wouldnt have a choice in the matter this time.

He raised an eyebrow when Vicky moved on, mentioning what had happened at the library, then looked back towards the restaurant, following her gesture.

"I guess some food couldn't hurt. Haven't really eaten yet."

Before he could move to take a look at the menu, he heard the sound of a bike engine getting closer. Jaiden glanced over and sure enough, it was him.

Malik Padovani, former Ace of the Serpents.

He could remember that day like it was yesterday. Publicly challenging Malik in front of many other Serpents and beating him down, taking the title away from him. No matter how much Malik tried, he couldnt do anything. Since then, no one dared to challenge him.

Jaiden watched as Malik dismounted from the bike. Had he been given the choice, Jaiden would've swapped literally anyone else from the Serpents with Malik. Hell, he'd take Mixie along. But Gree's word was firm and Jaiden would be an idiot to try and challenge it. For now at least...

His eyes followed Malik as he approached the two and in typical fashion, Malik quickly went after Jaiden, pointing towards him and scoffing. Jaiden's eyes narrow slightly as he stared down at Malik, noticing injuries of his own.

"You dont look so hot either, dipshit. Hope you're hungry cause we're going to eat before we head out."

Jaiden huffed out a breath, turning and walked towards where the outdoor menu was posted, taking a look while Malik and Vicky spoke.

Last edited:

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"
Interacting: Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ), Kanna ( FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )

She looked at Tadashi with a puzzled expression as he violently stumbled over his words. Was he hiding something as well? If that was the case, it would be best if they left things as they were before somebody said something they weren't supposed to. Still, she couldn't hold off on using her one of her favorite words on Tadashi. He deserved it after getting so startled by her, after all. "Sure, sounds like you had a lot of fun, nerd--" her teasing was interrupted by the light 'ahem' behind them, causing her to turn around to face the source of the sound. Once she recognized the familiar face, Kimiko exploded into a twinkling smile within seconds.

"Oh."

"My."

"GOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!"

She couldn't contain her excitement to see the Ace of the gang she loved so much up close. She energetically hopped up and down, nearly tripping once again when she landed for the last time. " 'Course we don't mind! Ohmigosh-- Can I hug you?? I really wanna hug you-- you know what? I'm not gonna hug you. But-- I really want to!! Just know that!" her bubbly mood remained until they reached the crime scene, where it was replaced with an irritated temper. More Cops. She'd had enough of the boys in blue after everything that happened last night, and the fact that any of the officers there could recognize her at a moment's notice forced her batting hand to twitch. Upon hearing Tadashi's question, she could do nothing but shrug in response. "Dunno... I'd say we got two options here: Knock 'em all out, or come up with some sorta distraction so we can take a closer look." She felt a tad bit helpless at the moment, crossing her arms over her chest as she thought of things they could do to make the cops beat it. She was definitely a master of distraction, but she didn't want to get caught for blowing up half of the Central District's Mall, so she refused to volunteer herself. After a few more seconds of thinking, she came to a conclusion, and let out a determined huff, her breath quickly turning into a cloud of mist against the cold morning air. She would support her fellow Dragons, no matter what they chose to do.​

ee07b90994bb078bd633ae8650aa1af6.jpgVice
Sable Serpents- Junior
Interaction/Mention: Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean (Malik) FabulousTrash FabulousTrash (Jaiden)​
The Sable Serpent's Ace and the one he took the title from, as Malik arrived Vice couldn't help but consider the potential cause for them being placed on the same mission together. Vice knew better than to openly question a superior's motives, and there was always the possibility that recent events just left them as the only ones able to be diverted towards this particular mission. But Vice enjoyed her bit of gossip here and there, and she couldn't shake the feeling that having these two particular guys working together was just too juicy to be incidental.

But then again, some secrets were better left to be answered another time.

For now, Jaiden had already admitted that he hadn't eaten recently. That would've been enough for Vice to pounce on next, if not for Malik immediately taking note of Jaiden's injuries. Jaiden had shot back as well, bringing just as much attention to Malik's wounds before making his way to the menu. Vice hoped that the cheap yet satisfying menu of food that Hutch's offered would be enough to settle them down for the assignment... or maybe jibing at each other would be seen as more sincere by the target. They were going to need to build some form of rapport after all.

The thought made Vice tap a finger against her chin as Malik turned to her and mentioned how he hadn't gotten to tune into her latest broadcast. Vice waved it off with a smile, "Mal my man, if a message is important enough, it'll transcend all barriers to reach its recipient. Don't concern yourself with it, folks like us have far too many matters to attend to for our hobbies to monopolize our time."

She gestured towards the menu as well before sticking her hands in her pockets and approaching it, "Request whatever speaks to your hunger most, brothers." she said as she gestured grandly to the immense menu before them, which rose to the height of two men and was wider than all three of them combined "There's been plenty of whispers from the wind lately, forces colluding and contesting beyond the sight of the mundane. Casual consumption shall be our gateway back to a state of default, from which we may better plot the course our ship sails next."

Of course, as she spoke her fingers were already rubbing up and down the massive menu as if it was some kind of ancient tablet of mythical proportions. But despite looking as if she was reading braille, Vice's mind was elsewhere. She had already decided on getting a Hutch-Style Frybox with cheese and bacon bits. It was a side dish, but consisted of enough fries, meat and cheese to be a meal. So instead of worrying over the literal maze of options that Hutch's offered, she considered how to start things off with their target.

But that wasn't to say she was forgetting her boys, glancing back to them as she drummed her fingers along the massive menu, "Go ahead... you both bear the visage of effort and struggle, such a thing begets rewarding lest the ties that bind be severed by ill reinforcement. No man woman child or beast should push product on an empty stomach, especially considering the alleviated state the quarry we seek has attained."

Eventually Vice would indicate a table for them to sit at once their orders were taken, the location of which was critical for this particular location. Beyond the savory meal and a chance to plan, this particular Hutch's Hut had a perfect view of the hotel their quarry was to be staying at. A rather notable drug lord that Vice had heard of a number of times before. Due to the nature of her side hobby, it was common for her to come across product which came from outside New Oasis. Perfect Blue was one of them, and the man who made it was currently staying at the La Grante hotel, privately run and open only to those with either immense quantities of money or connections. This man had both, and would be an invaluable asset to anyone who managed to get on his good side.

Gree seemed to agree with the sentiment, and requested that the three of them make contact with the Drug Lord and do a little business to build a positive relationship with the guy. Sending two members with insight and stakes in the local drug trade was only natural, and sending the Gang's Ace along with them would show just how seriously they treated their deals. It was a good setup, and if things were just as simple as meet up and haggle with a drug lord Vice would've even considered the matter simple.

Of course, simplicity would be the one thing not on the menu today. Which was fine for Vice, as a balance between the simple and complex was as necessary as balance between the sun and the moon.

semiora-demo.regular.png
88.jpg

DETAILS
RETSUKO ICHIGO | No gang affiliation | Location: West District - Rock Java Coffee Shoppe | Interacting/Mentioned: Adder Shaley | Outfit: Sharp |

A buzzing playground full of children clamoring about on slides and swings. Circles of dust made seemingly without end by innocent feet of the future. The joy of laughter mixed with cries of “Tag!!! You’re IT!!!” echoed in sun-bathed trees, topped with over-stuffed clouds. Highs and lows of giggling voices tamed the rough appearance of the island's rugged landscape. Some joy, however, screamed in silence. Pitifully perched high atop the swing set bar sat Ichigo with watchful eyes. Lonely in thought, abandoned by this world, Ichigo knew nothing of friendship. He knew that children were nice and kind to each other, but not him. Human interaction escaped his reach. He often peeked quickly to catch his shadow fading away, before it departed for a more acceptable habitat. Still, despite his loathsome existence, his shadow remained. An eleven-year-old child should not suffer the rejection Ichigo was accustomed to. His classmates threw rocks, shouting his hated nickname, “SHARK BITE! SHARK BITE! HE’S A DEMON FROM THE NIGHT!!” A musical torture. Ichigo knew that revenge could not be his recourse. It was forbidden by the Island Elders. Use of his curse would surely send him to detention and his time on the playground would be forfeited for it. His only solace was this prison high up on the top of the swing set where sailing rocks could not reach. Crying no longer gave comfort. Begging for friendship and companionship? Useless efforts. Solitude intertwined with rejection was now Ichigo's peace. A mangled face is difficult thing for youth to invite into the inner circles of adolescence where personalities and cliques are formed. The mask gave comfort to Ichigo, but its main purpose was to quell the onslaught of torture from his peers and the double-takes from even the Elders. His eyes closed staring into the warm sun, Ichigo absorbed the sounds of laughter and joy...fading...blurring....morphing.....

In a rapid sequence of snapshots, flickering like frames of a film, haunting images zoomed through Ichigo’s mind: murder, bodies, cut, disembowel, slit, break, rip, gouge, wail, dismember, snapped, pain, anguish, hate, blood, eyes torn, feet, parts, mutilated, burning, rage, anger, STOP!!…….silence………

Thoughts of this temper have no place. They are banished. Into the small junkets of metal in his pockets, Ichigo hides his disturbance. His imbuement technique is effective. Now he must bury these ankhs of anguish, lest anyone touch them and be cursed by them. Poor child. Poor child.

Warping back into the present, Ichigo’s past tends to interfere with his current state. Though he handles his memories effectively, his humanity remains. Humanity. Adder. Wholesome and pure of heart, with kindness that is full to the brim and pouring over, Ichigo slips into his meditative state for just two heartbeats in order to peek into a chi-aura so unfamiliar to his experience. Ichigo is overcome by Adder’s words near the point of stuttering a response, yet calmly “A ride would be helpful, yes. Thank you. However, a ride to where I haven’t determined yet. Can you recommend a good hotel in a good area? I would like to remain in the West District if at all possible.”

Ichigo’s thoughts dance cheerfully for once“It is pretty great here Mr. Shaley, as long as you are here. What sacrifice of mine would be necessary to befriend you?”

Cracker Cracker

blaak-personal-use.black-personal-use.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mob Psycho New Oasis Gangsters Ed.jpg
Ivan Dime | Albino Tigers - Senior | Location: Rose (Central) District - Jinnie's Café | Interacting/Mentioned: Markus Weiss, Ye-Jin Park | Outfit: Full Outfit

Ivan stands stiff and tall, maxing out his slim figure of 6 feet and three inches. By no means is he fit or toned, rather the lanky arms, small waist, and black suit may remind some of the fictional creepypasta character, Slender Man.

But that's a bit too exaggerated... right?

A metal card rests between Markus' fingers as he flaunts it around, nodding to the counter, “Whatcha want? On me.”

Silent, Ivan slips into the seat opposite of him that was so kindly offered. Adjusting into the chair, he sits perfectly straight--almost too straight--with legs close together and both hands resting flat on his lap.

An uncomfortable sight to others, the supposedly proper position is awkwardly displayed.

Just a few seconds pass by before a young, beautiful woman approaches their table, pursuing the speedy service that most restaurants advertise.

”What would you like to order?” She asks politely, a warm and affable smile plastered onto her face.

No time to consider the choices before she swooped in, Ivan glares at her, brows slightly pinched together as he thinks of something to order. The expression, though simply a state of focus, instead resembles that of offense.

As that's not the case, his look quickly eases to a blank stare once a formal response reaches his tongue, "I am sated, but the dryness in my throat indicates dehydration. Please, a glass of water would be satisfying."

The words flow smoothly, deep and unchanging in tone.

Then, slowly--like the spinning of a geisha doll on a musical box--Ivan turns his head to face Markus, only to stare. No words spoken. Just empty eyes burning deep into the ones across the table.

"Are you fond of this specific Café?" He asks in an attempt at small talk.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Doughnut Doughnut

Last edited:
7.png
8.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Bodily Temperature Manipulation
He can increase or decrease the temperature of his body up/down to extremes.

(West District)
His Apartment - [Reference]

The place is mostly clean, excluding some empty beer bottles on the kitchen counter and clothes in the floor at the foot of the living-room couch.

____________________________________________Interacting____________________________________________
Vulken Beckman Nobody Special Nobody Special , (Brielle Rousseau Cracker Cracker )

_____________________________________________Wearing_____________________________________________
Basketball Shorts + Black T-Shirt
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
34.jpgBoltius manages the first trace of a smile at his brother's reaction to coffee, jerking his head to look at him before averting his gaze just as quickly. It feels awkward.

"And you shouldn't either, 'specially if you think it's gonna 'cure' that hangover," Vulken continues.

Boltius rolls his eyes, a subtle expression of amusement as he steps around the kitchen counter, into the living room, and picks up the shirt he'd changed into last night after stumbling in with Brielle--both of them drunk beyond what he can really remember.

He puts it on then starts clearing the kitchen island of empty beer bottles, wondering what to say--how to act. All of his movements feel poorly rehearsed and foreign, like a marionette in the hands of a novice puppeteer.

Then Vulken speaks, and Boltius looks up from his brooding--his expression a chipper mask to hide his deep rumination--to see the genuine gaiety of his older brother as he asks, "So, what's this I hear about you becoming Jack? Connections told me."

Boltius had forgotten Vulken's affiliation with the Ruby Revenants.

"What?" his eyebrows briefly furrow. But then he recalls that Vulken's disappearance was the whole reason he'd even joined the gang in the first place. "Oh! Oh, yeah, yeah! Aha~" Boltius exhales a bashful chuckle, rubbing a broad hand up the back of his neck as he leans on the counter with his right, living room to his back.

"Tryin' to get to the top, eh? You gotta introduce me to some people, by the way. Everything's fuckin' different from before. It's annoying," Vulken says.

Boltius tells him, "Yeah, Matsuda snagged Ace. You remember him? He came over to the house a few times when we were kids... dropped out of middle school?... I was real upset when he got sent to Juvie..." His voice drops to a mumble, "No, maybe you were gone by then..." Rising again, "Anyway, we been friends since we was real little. I know you met 'im... We lost a lotta people in the tsunami last year, you probably heard. Gang lost its king title... The Rose District ain't Revenant territory anymore, dawg."

Boltius shakes his head, overtaken by frustration in the moment. "And people are dyin', man... For no reason... So I'mma figure it out..." However, he perks up all of the sudden, pointing into the small area behind Vulken, "Brielle's a Revenant, too, by the way... Uhhh, but she's got a... boyfriend? Soooo- I wouldn't try... like... you know..."

Really, Bolt?

He wishes he could rewind that little bit just now, but since he can't, he changes the subject, "Uh, but anyway! Wheeeere.... have you been?" Boltius' gaze doesn't flicker this time, no longer darting awkwardly or downcast to avoid eye-contact. "When did you get back? Does mom know? You know dad had a heart-attack last year?"

Last edited:
Katsura Kanna - Sapphire Dragons - Ace
Clothing Reference: Bomber Jacket (minus logo on chest and right sleeve) | Shoes | Pants (minus chain and pin)
Interactions: Kimiko Kugisaki ( Nobody Special Nobody Special ), Saito Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
1610913205702.png
Kanna couldn't help but smile softly at Kimiko's sudden excitement. It was certainly a refreshing sight. Kanna gave a small laugh when Kimiko blurted out her intention of hugging her.

"Perhaps when we're done, you can."

With that established, Kanna walked ahead of the group and gestured for the others to follow. Luckily, there was a very recent murder scene, the act having taken place last night. Kanna wasn't sure what to expect, but any dangerous threat was worthwhile to look into. If it did so happen to be a rival gang member, Kanna would be ready to track them and bring them down.

The walk wasnt long and as the trio came up to the location of the scene of the murder. Unsurprisingly, there was police tape blocking off the area and cops were roaming around, gathering evidence and taking pictures. Others were off to the side, discussing amongst themselves. Kanna held her arm out, gently pushing Tadashi and Kimiko back as well as they hid around the corner of a nearby building. She remained silent while the others debated on the next course of action. However, Kanna already had some sort of plan in mind.

She looked back towards Tadashi and Kimiko, speaking quietly.

"I'll draw their attention away from the scene. Though, I doubt all of them will willingly follow, so you will have to deal with any remaining officers. And do your best not to kill them."

Kanna snuck another glance around the corner. Most of the cops there were simple patrol officers, with what seemed like a couple of specialized detectives. Nothing too dangerous, but there was also the threat that backup could be called. She looked back to the other two, continuing.

"Take as many pictures as you can with your phones, but dont steal anything. We're not here to sabotage their investigation. I'll catch up once I lose the ones chasing me."

She waited for acknowledgment from both Kimiko and Tadashi, putting down any objections they brought up. Once they were ready, Kanna nodded then went ahead, walking up to the crime scene. Kanna didnt say, but she had no idea how she was gonna get the cops attention. Until she saw a brick nearby.

Better than nothing I guess.

She reached down, picking it up and weighed it in her hand. Then suddenly, she drew her hand back and threw it forward. The brick smashed through the back window of one of the cop cars pulled up to the side. In an instant, all eyes were on Kanna as one of the detectives stepped up, his hand reaching inside his jacket. But before he could say any words, Kanna just gave them a small smile and a wave, turning back and running off, making sure not to lead them where Tadashi and Kimiko were hiding. The detective called back after Kanna.

"You, stop right there!"

He, along with some of the officers at the scene, began chasing after Kanna. All that remained now were just a couple patrol officers and the other detective, 3 people in total.

Last edited:

Matsuda Russo
“Ticco”

37CD4792-260A-4ADE-BBCB-F9273415EF89.jpeg

Having to deal with a piercing headache wasn’t.. ideal to say the least. He could barely remember anything from last night. Matsuda could only remember himself drinking, chatting with Boltius and Brielle, then.. somewhere down the line he just.. forgot. Shit. No matter how hard he tried to wrack his brain for the missing memory- it came up useless. He doubted it would be very important anyhow. The upside however, is that he remembered the mission. He just wasn’t quite sure how the Jack and Ace of The Ruby Revenants could possibly disguise themselves. Oh well, one problem at a time.

Sitting himself up, he popped his head into his father’s room- checking once again that he was asleep. With a resigned look, he gently closes his door. No matter how hard he tries to help him, his Pop’s just won't listen. Now look at him- sick and he doesn’t want to do shit about it. He won’t even let Matsuda help him. His grip tightening on the doorknob, he lets out a shaky breath- trying to calm himself before he would burst. It was either tears or rage, but Matsuda didn’t want to find out. Jaw tight, he lets go and goes over to flop himself onto his worn out couch. His Pop’s has been spending all their collective money on gambling, he just won’t quit. Matsuda has been doing his best to keep the cash flowing in any way he could, but once it’s in his dad’s hand- poof. It's gone. Rage building up, he springs up- bashing his fist against the cushion. That didn’t help much. He gave up on his Pop’s already. But that didn’t mean he would leave him to die alone in the mess he’s made. That’s not what family does.

Running a hand through his hair he gets up to go over to the fridge. Luckily enough, there lay an energy drink- just for him. Snatching it, he cracks it open and downs half of it in one go- a thin line pouring out the side of his mouth due to his haste. Well, that did somewhat of a good job comforting him. It was better than nothing.

Wiping his mouth, he takes out his phone to send a quick text to Boltius.

Hey dude, dunno if you’re busy rn, but just wanted to say I’m still up for the minion. Didn’t want u to worry if I bailed on u lmao.😜

Shit, meant to say *mission lol. Y’know what I meant dumbass 😑

Smiling to himself, he throws his phone on the couch and heads down the hallway to his room. The door, squeaky as ever lets him through into a nearly undecorated (save for his shiny objects collection, stuffed animals, gaming system, and musical instruments.) bedroom. Lifting the front of his shirt to smell himself he winces. He really smelled musty, most definitely from last night. After a shower and a new change of clothes he should be good. Chugging the rest of his energy drink, he heads to the bathroom to do just that.

Mentions: Boltius - Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean

4b031c90674ec93d9c52b5d654d5c9ac15003fff.png

BASH HIRABAYASHI
"Taipan"

𓆗 Sable Serpents |Junior| Jinx: Embargo
Interacting: Brax ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean )

A quiet chortle, slowly growing into a triumphant, maniacal cackle. Bash wearily rose to his feet, violently gasping for all the lost air between every laugh. He stopped to finish taking in oxygen, holding his throbbing head as he breathed, and in a few seconds, his panting relaxed. His demeanor remained the same, on the other hand: hunched over, fists clenched, with a barbaric smile and vengeful golden eyes. The confused reaction from Brax was just what he needed to revitalize his fighting spirit, and once he was stable and on his feet, he spoke, oblivious to the fact that his hair tie had come loose, now laying on the concrete behind him.

"Nice try, bitch." without warning, he raised his leg and thrusted his foot forward, putting a dent in the exterior of a different gas pump, making this his second act of property damage in such a short amount of time. He rested his booted foot back on the ground, turning back to Brax. "But, ya still ain't really hit me yet, so that's yer punishment." he gestured towards the fresh dent in the pump before priming his fists for another assault. "Next thing I'm bustin' up is that store. Ya better stop making a fuckin' joke outta me and fight back, especially since you're gonna really be feeling how bad these knuckles o' mine hurt from now on." he began to quickly walk towards the Revenant, who had taken his own fighting stance, ready to finally deal some real damage. As soon as he aimed a left uppercut for his chin, however, he found himself on the ground once again. You're still fucking doing this? He quickly picked himself up, only to get knocked down again. And again. And again.

He'd get the occasional hit in, but go down moments later. He was back at square one. While his unique style of street-fighting and boxing, combined with the visciousness of a wild animal, had destroyed the composed styles of martial artists he'd encountered in the past, there was something different about Brax's way of fighting. His every movement was being used against him. In fact, every hit he's managed to get in didn't even feel deserved. It could all be chalked up to pure luck. As he laid on his back, just as frustrated as he was in the beginning of their strife, he made a crucial decision. He wouldn't be satisfied with this fight until Brax was dead. An impulsive and drastic conclusion, but one that was necessary to give him the energy to keep getting back on his feet. As he rose for what would the 8th time if he had kept count correctly, he charged once again. Once he was close enough, he anchored his legs and winded his body to the left, swiftly rotating back and using the momentum to aim a powerful left hook towards Brax's liver. I'll make your body fuckin' crumble first, then I'll take your head to the Boss like a damn trophy.

Last edited:
latest.png

Vulken Beckman
"Draken"
Ruby Revenants |Senior| Jinx: Incinerator
Interacting: Boltius ( Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean )

He eagerly listened to Boltius. This was the first bit of actual news he'd gotten in regards to the Revenants in a long time. His eyes briefly wavered as he went into his deep memories, trying his hardest to make an image of this 'Matsuda' appear. " No, maybe you were gone by then..." the mumbled words made him slightly wince, before softening his eyes again. It's gonna take time. You're fine. He cleared his throat to speak. "Yeah, Matsuda. I remember 'im now. The kid with the weird eyes. So two-tone's the ace now, huh?" he spoke with a reassuring tone, in an attempt to let his brother know that he still cared, no matter how long he'd been gone for. He sighed when Boltius began giving him a more thorough rundown, pinching the bridge of his nose as the weight of the gang's situation began to settle on him. Things were way more serious than they were when he was still around. It was time for him to start lending a hand to his fellow Revenants in need. He'd have to get a word in with the new Elder at some point.

"Shit... I figured the tsunami'd fuck everything up. I was scared shitless thinking about you guys when I heard about it. I'm glad you're all okay. We'll take the crown back, at some point..." releasing his nose, he listened to the rest of his brother's rundown with a serious glint in his eye. The talk of people dying was completely unknown to him, and he took a moment to thank the higher powers above that he didn't end up dead on his way here. "Now, that's something I didn't know about." he looked down for a moment before reaching out to lay a hand on Boltius' shoulder, shooting a sincere look of concern in his direction. "Look, I know I don't really...have the right to tell you what to do right now, but... Just be careful, alright? If you need me, call and I'll be there in a fuckin' heartbeat." he retracted his hand, bringing it back to his side.

Vulken couldn't help but laugh when Boltius brought his roommate up, warning him not to make any moves on her. Quickly bringing his laugh to a hush in respect for the faceless, sleeping girl behind the closed door, he smiled. "She must be quite the dime, if you're sayin' all that." he raised his arms, throwing them behind his head and locking his fingers together. "Doooon't worry, kiddo. I got no plans for that kinda stuff. Besides, I'm a cougar kinda guy now. Old ladies are the only thing that get me goin'" he winked at him, smirking. "Just kidding."

His laid-back demeanor was forced to straighten out once the dreaded question finally came. While he planned on blatantly lying to every person who asked until the question eventually died out, he couldn't find it in himself to lie to his family. He chose to give Boltius the same serious answer he'd given everyone else when he came home. "I...can't tell you. Not right now, at least." his fingers unlocked and he awkwardly shoved his hands into his pockets, keeping his eyes locked onto those of his brother's. "For your own sake. Haven't told anyone else, either. I promise, even if it's right before I kick the bucket, I'll tell you at some point." more questions quickly followed, all which he had no problems answering, but one in particular caught him slightly off guard. "Just got back yesterday. Yeah, mom knows. Almost knocked my damn lights out just like you did. I-- wait, what?" he looked at him in utter bafflement. "A heart attack? Shit..."

There it was again. That damned feeling of guilt. If things went the wrong way, he would have returned with no father to greet. He wanted to hurt himself for not being there. The thought of asking Boltius to hit him again even tugged at him for a moment before he swatted it away. He'd heard nothing about a heart attack when he went back home. Guess the old man has things he's hiding, too...it's only fair. "...Nah, I didn't know that. Any specific reason? He seemed fine when I saw him, but to not tell me... man..."​

• bruno_bangnyfe_by_blackbommer22_de6ld1c-pre.png
    ” You’re boring...”
    Markus Weiss
    Markus’ countenance softened almost imperceptibly, his mouth for the briefest moment taking the shape of an ‘o’. He stopped waving his card around. Some might consider that rude.

Then Ivan said his order.

Tch! Water is free, dumb-ass! ‘Pologies, ma’am. This one,” Markus kicked Ivan’s chair under their table,”got dropped on his head too much as a kid.”

He flashed Jinnie a shark-like grin, then added, ”I’ll have another, sweetheart.” He said, lifting his nearly empty black coffee and swishing the contents for emphasis.

To Ivan’s question, Markus shot him a side-long glance then slumped back in his seat, staring out the window. ”Meh.”

Will something interesting happen today?

Tags: Cracker Cracker (Ivan) Doughnut Doughnut (Ye-Jin)

Omar Ayad - Sapphire Dragons - Jack

East District, Sapphire Dragon Temple Training Dojo.

Interactions / Mentions :
Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean Erich Deon Silva . Cracker Cracker Nionet Sinblade, FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Katsura Kanna and BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Cordelia Paderau Vaughn

Date: January 1st, 2021

Cordelia Paderau Vaughn: “In Here Sir!”

Cordelia Paderau Vaughn went to wave as Omar Ayad approached all the while thinking to himself maybe he should have brought a cellphone or maybe called ahead rather than rushing over here and nearly checking all the rooms well he didn't bother checking the offices of Katsura Kanna, Nionet Sinblade or Erich Deon Silva then it hit Omar Ayad like a wall of bricks and stopping him right in front of Cordelia Paderau Vaughn. Omar Ayad spoke outloud

Omar Ayad: " Wait a minute why don't I have an office?.... Cordelia Paderau Vaughn pretend you didn't heard what I just said."

Omar Ayad would scratch the back of his head for a bit as he realized it was strange to voice out his concerns maybe this is one of those so called Freudian slip. Omar Ayad would return his attention to Cordelia Paderau Vaughn before speaking up again.

Omar Ayad: " Erich Deon Silva has texted me to bring you Cordelia Paderau Vaughn to meet him.... As for the reason why...Quite frankly I don't know as he has neglected to even mention that and he has decided to make me your chauffeur...."

However that annoying voice in his head just had to speak quietly to Omar Ayad.

Jack-O'-Lantern: "With the number of things Erich Deon Silva has made you done so far, you might think you are more of a butler or personal assistant.."

Omar Ayad would fix his glasses a bit to readjust them as it seems to have slid a bit from the whole running around the Temple and looking for Cordelia Paderau Vaughn. Omar Ayad then continued.

Omar Ayad: " Please manage your expectations a bit as I don't owe a limousine but rather a van...Are there any belongings you wish to bring or we need to pick up something to eat first?"

Omar Ayad waited patiently for her response or action.

• eb82bce1e144df8146088970ab23264f.jpg
    Date: January 1st, 2021

Interaction:
    Akira [Inari] ( Nobody Special Nobody Special )

~ To Spit On Kings ~
    Talk || Lucidity’s CS File

She let out a giggle as she was reminded of his lack of car. She wasn’t surprised that he didn’t plan much considering the North district wasn’t exactly commuter friendly. Oh man the whole date would be improvised huh? At least that’s what she thought. When he brought up the choice of zooming around using his Jinx she was more interested than before. While she had planned to suggest going to buy a car with Chikage’s credit she didn’t much feel like the logical suggestion when she could take the fun option.

She pushed off the door with a grin from ear to ear. Oh she had an idea that she did. It’d been too long since she’d visited other districts. Usually she tried to avoid doing so in her own body lest she be spotted. East was easy enough, and she could just drop the disguising and be Rocio for the south. But there was somewhere she’d avoided without backup… The West. She slowly approached as she spoke.

“Any district huh? Well the hand holding definitely won’t be a problem. But you’re sure you can get us in and out of any district huh… Well now there’s an idea huh.”

She threw herself aiming to latch on to his arm. Hand holding was fine but she figured any touch would be enough right?

“How about we go see the former kings huh? I’m in the mood to scour the West.”

She wouldn’t explain why to anyone, which typically meant she had few opportunities to go searching it up. However if they were already having a date then it seemed perfectly normal for a Tiger to want to go dance on the West’s ruins. Even if they’d taken a hit it wasn’t like the hellscape didn’t have it’s draws anyway. If he asked she could just say she wanted to see the ocean or some bullshit.

KIMIKO KUGISAKI
"Kimi"
Interacting: Tadashi ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ), Kanna ( FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )

Kimiko looked on as Kanna tossed a brick in the officers' direction, smashing a large hole through the rear windshield of one of the few patrol cars around them. The urge to cheer Kanna on as she led most of the cops away was high, but she knew she'd have to keep her excitement to herself if they wanted to actually get anything done. She watched them run further and further until they were out of sight, before turning to face Tadashi. "Wasn't that awesome! God, the dragons're nothing but badasses! Can't wait to see what you can do--" her sentence was cut short when she had finally realized that the target of her words wasn't even next to her. He was already past the barricade of police tape, taking pictures of the scene for later examination. When she looked back up from Tadashi, she let out a quiet gasp.

"HEY! YOU CAN’T BE IN HERE!"

Boy, was Tadashi lucky she was wearing the same coat she wore yesterday. She reached into a pocket and pulled out one of the baseballs she'd 'borrowed', tossing it into the air and sending it flying towards the officer closest to Tadashi. While all of this was planned, what she didn't plan for or expect was the loud bang that alerted her that her bat had went off, multiplying the force of the hit and sending the poor guy flying a few feet back. While she didn't exactly care that this had happened, knowing that he'd be fine after going through a few bags of frozen peas, the drawing of both of the other officer's guns was definitely a cause for concern. She hesitated for a moment, but quickly remembered-- guns were her greatest weapon.

digitag.regular.png

as soon as one of them fired, a large explosion spontaneously erupted, forcing the bullet to skyrocket towards who-knows-where and taking out both officers, who were (thankfully) in close proximity of each other. Once that was said and done, she emptied the dead blanks from her bat, reloaded it, and let out a loud, exasperated sigh before turning to face Tadashi. "I think I overdid it." she glanced back to the officers as the smoke from the explosion quickly cleared, thanks to the strong morning breeze. They weren't dead, but they definitely weren't getting up for a while. She was most relieved to see that the officer who fired the shot still had both of his arms-- luck at its finest, and no extra criminal charges for her if she ever got caught. She reached over and gave the petrified Tadashi a light tap on the shoulder, bringing him back to reality before she took her own phone out and began taking pictures. "All good now, Sonic. I've gotcha. We finish getting these pics and wait for Miss Kanna to come back, got it?" the crime scene was a sad sight, but she knew they'd catch the person who did this eventually. And when they did, she'd blow them to bits. Well, maybe she'd just knock them out with her bat and let someone else do the bit-blowing.​

Alistair Fletcher
“Rabid Dog”

1F46A664-0823-4ED1-9808-F3F87DBAC588.jpeg

...Rab. That was the best name to come up with? Alistair scrunched up his nose in offense. Though how the boy could tell it wasn’t his real name- Alistair couldn’t understand. Other than that, the boy was powerful- that was for flippin sure.

Realizing that the jinxless-..Pascal was speaking to him, Alistair shakes his head to clear his thoughts away. Shit. What was he supposed to do? With a frustrated sigh, he begins pacing back and forth, running his hand through his hair- tussling it up. He couldn’t very well just out right deny them- especially after what he just said. Crap, why did Pascal have to do this to him?! Even if the kid did work on his Jinx, that couldn’t guarantee the safety of others. Even despite that, Alistair still had no clue why these people even wanted the kid in the first place!

With a final stomp to the ground and an exasperated look to Pascal, he makes his decision. “FINE! Fine. Have it your way.” He holds his hands up in defeat. “But don’t go blaming me when that hot-headed prick tears our heads off!” He crouched on the floor, head held in his hands. This was a terrible idea- no matter how hard Alistair tried to look at it. Curse them and their fucking sympathies..

With another glance up at the kid- he hesitantly gets up and approaches him. Hovering his hand over the kid’s shoulder, he decides to ruffle his hair a bit- a sign of good intentions. “You uh.. aren’t so bad kid. And yeah, we’ll..” With a tight jaw, he mutters. “..We’ll protect you no matter what…

Interactions: Pascal/Aki- Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

17.png
18.png
DETAILS
___Jinx___
Corrosion
He can corrode and disintegrate things by touch at a rate of one or two-inches-per-second.

______________________________________________Location______________________________________________
(South District)
[Random Neighborhood]
Random Ramshackle Abode [Reference]

Contrary to the reference image, the ramshackle building is under construction--though, the construction has temporarily been halted for personal reasons by the new owner of the property. One of the front windows has been shattered. Where another road can be seen in the image beside the building, this is actually the property's parking lot in the story. There is a long chain connecting two concrete posts that's blocking the entrance to the said parking lot in order to keep people from loitering for the time being until the business is up and running. The parking lot is littered with different construction equipment.

_____________________________________________Interacting_____________________________________________
Yelena Zaytseva Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

______________________________________________Wearing______________________________________________
Tightly Fitted Spandex Shirt + Black Cargo Pants + White Belt + Black, Red, and White Sneakers
[Reference]
[Crowbar Saw]

Since he's shirtless, the hand-shaped scar on Eustass' right hip can be seen. By appearance, it's like a bruise that never fades, but upon closer inspection the skin is hard and cracked, dry and rough to the touch.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still inspecting the makeshift baggie--a thin pocket of crinkled plastic, taken from a pack of cigarettes that's been pinched at the edges and melted close--Eustass minds his own as Yelena talks to the goons.

The powder inside is poorly crushed, mixed with chunks--some big and some small--but he doesn't seem to mind it too much as he pulls it open, undoing the shoddy craftsmanship.

A small hole is all he needs to sprinkle a line down the back of his forearm, roughly two inches long, like white-out over the Kanji written in his flesh.

Eustass doesn't hesitate then to sniff the drug. A quick swipe that sends him back a step, shaking his head whilst excessively sniffling--some of the substance lingering on his face. He coughs at the burn in his nose, wiping at it with the back of his hand.

Then at an explosion in the distance, wide eyes dart up at the five men standing by the door.

"Wuzzat?" he asks, looking at Yelena, blinking more than need be. However, the look upon her own face tells him that she's just as confused.

One of the men laughs, the others smiling, and the one who's been kneeling gets to his feet.

"You got a tick- You got a tickle- a tickle in yer throat, or some- or somethin'? Wha' so funny, huh!?" Eustass snarls. He picks up his crowbar saw, bouncing it in a hand as he wiggles and twitches--almost as if trying to shake the adderall through his veins, which has already begun to take effect.

Just then, a massive man appears in the doorway behind the goons, steaming fumes rising from his body as he enters carrying a metal bat.

Eustass cannot tell if the rise in temperature is the drugs or the man--or maybe both--but he takes a step back nonetheless.

"SERRRRPENTSS!!! I'M GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT!" He blurts out. "THIS PARTY'S JUST GETTING STARTED!"

A wily grin slithers across Eustass' face in response. "Oh yeah?... An' who the few- who the- who the fuck are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back